I SEE RED || CREEPYPASTA

By owjdnwbd

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓... More

(^///^)
CreepyPasta Brother Description
When Someone Hurts You
You Get A Boyfriend
When You Get Mad At Them
You Have Your Period
When You Have Your First Kiss
You Break Up With Your Boyfriend
When You Get Kidnapped
When You Need Them
Jason The Toymaker Follow Up
They Save You
You Have To Go To The Hospital
IMPORTANT MUST READ

When Your Boyfriend Makes Dinner For You

6.5K 106 190
By owjdnwbd

Jeff & Liu

It was no surprise for you to hangout at Caleb's house for a few hours in the day. However, tonight was one of the nights in which you and your brothers would go on a killing spree. Let's call it family bonding.

Everyone in the household (including you) knew that today was the night.

But there you were 4 hours late, while your brothers waited in the living room. They were already set for the night but you still weren't there.

20 missed phone calls.

57 unread messages.

At this point they started to worry, not like Jeff would admit it though. So, they decided to head to the location you said you'd be at that day. Caleb's house.

TIME SKIP

"I'm not a great cook, but I tried." Caleb chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck, looking down at the plate of pasta that was set in front of you.

"It looks great." You smiled at the male, butterflies roaming around your stomach once you two made eye contact.

In the end, you guys had a wonderful meal together.

However, you didn't know that two pairs of eyes were looking at you through tone of the few windows the whole time.

"Let's kill that fucker."

Ticci Toby

You've been trying to avoid Joey's offer of having dinner at his place for quite sometime. Since you knew how your brother would react, but Joey somehow convinced you to say yes.

Joey had made steak for the both of you, and he was an amazing cook. You enjoyed the meal very well, but something seemed off.

While you wanted to hangout with your boyfriend longer, you couldn't help but follow your instincts. So, you thanked him before leaving to go back home to Toby.

As soon as you walked inside the house, you knew it was a mistake to leave Toby for Joey.

There you had seen Toby standing in the middle of a messed up house. Glass shattered, things thrown around, and walls crushed.

You could practically see your brother fuming, but as soon as he saw you, he was happy.

"Y... your back!" The male shouted before grabbing you into a hug which you gladly returned.

After a few minutes you began to grow uncomfortable due to the body heat, but he wouldn't let you go. He actually tightened his grip around you, "n... never leave me a.. again."

Eyeless Jack

Hanging out with your boyfriend without supervision was always a dream of yours. Every time you both hung out with each other, Jack was there, sitting in the corner of the room.

However, you came up with an idea to hangout with your boyfriend. Just the two of you.

You have to wait until everyone is asleep, and then your plan will be in action.

So, after you double checked the hallways and listened out of any movement, you grabbed your bag and opened your window.

You're sneaking out of the mansion.

You're stomach ached, you had always been the good girl, so sneaking out made you feel guilty.

But, you wanted to hangout with Josh, and you'd do anything.

So, you snuck out and had Josh's homemade alfredo.
You actually thought it was worth it in the end, and you would definitely do it again. Actually, you decided you would do it the next night.

However, you didn't notice that Jack was watching you the whole time, so you were surprised to find all the windows and doors locked the next night and from then on.

Laughing Jack

Alex had decided to be old-fashioned and sent a letter to your house, inviting you to dinner at his house around 6 PM.

Obviously he didn't know that you weren't the one to deal with the mail. You simply couldn't be bothered, even if it's for you, Jack takes care of it.

So, when Jack checked the mail to see a letter with your name on it, he tossed it aside. Not caring to inform you of the note.

Unfortunately, that was Alex's invitation.

"Nothing, again." Jack mumbled before heading inside.

You both had went on with your day regularly. Unaware that Alex had been waiting all night for your arrival, with homemade spaghetti.

After that day, you wondered why Alex had been ignoring you. So, you decided to ask, and that's when you explained to him the misunderstanding.

Ben Drowned

It is no surprise that Dylan wasn't a part of your world(game), but you liked each other regardless of that fact.

But what you didn't know is that he jumps to your game regularly, watching your day-to-day life. He had counted down the days to surprise you with a confession of his love, during the blood moon.

He already planned out the whole scenario. You both would be a park table with his homemade steak, talking to each other, then he'd slip out those three wonderful words. I. Love. You.

He got chills every time he thought about the future you two would have together because obviously you would return his feeling. You didn't really have a chance to refuse after all.

However, Dylan was unaware the Ben had found out that he jumped games not too long ago, and he's been watching Dylan. To Ben, Dylan was just another stalker, be he had actually gotten close to you this time.

Something about him was off.

Masky

You and Justin had candle lit dinners every week, despite your brother's words of disapproval.

However, Justin had planned a surprise for you this night. It was time he confessed his true feeling. Unfortunately, it went wrong.

While he was speaking of his love for you, you got freaked out. You didn't know what to do at this time since you were unfamiliar of this type of love. Sure, you love your brother but it's different with your significant other.

"I... I have to go," (Y/n) mumbled before standing up and walking off, leaving Justin sitting on the picnic blanket by himself.

You had tears in your eyes while you were walking home, you were scared. So, when you entered the house and Masky saw your tears, he immediately threatened to kill Justin.

Slender Brothers

Lucas didn't trust himself to be alone with you neither did your brothers, but you insisted for a night to yourselves.

After all, isn't that was couples were supposed to do?

"No, I'm going and none of you are gonna follow me." You said, to your brothers. You had invited Lucas to an abandoned cabin, but he was unaware that it would just be you coming since your brothers are always around.

So, off you went before your brothers could say a word. You were pleasantly surprised to see Lucas already there, waiting for you with ham served with multiple side dishes.

"This all looks delicious, Lucas." You said once you saw all the food on the dining table.

"Thank y... wait, are you alone?" The boy stopped mid-sentence once he realized you were the only one in the house besides him.

"Yes, isn't this great?" You smiled.

You were unaware that your brothers were all around the house, listening to your conversation the whole time that night.

Hoodie

Light had been planning for weeks to confess to you, but something had always gotten in the way. So, he took one of the only chances he could get.

Which happened to be when you were having a picnic at one of the few parks throughout that town. He was upset that he couldn't make it as romantic as he wanted to, but at least he could say it.

"I love you, (Y/n)." Light spoke as you were taking a bite of a strawberry. Due to being surprised by the sudden confession, you swallowed the strawberry without chewing it, resulting in you choking.

Light's eyes wondered once he realized and patted your back to help you. After, that catastrophe, you looked at him with a loving smile.

"I... I love you too, Light."

As you two continued your picnic together, you hadn't realized that you had butt dialed your brother, which meant that he heard every word.

The anger that flowed within him was indescribable, as soon as you had finished your confession, he felt his phone crack within his grip.

He's gonna need a need phone.

———————————

[edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
2K 87 8
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥ Bittersweet /ˈbɪt̬.ɚˌswiːt/ (adj.) "containing a mixt...
5.1K 254 12
A young, hot, but depressed college girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
14.4K 177 36
So..I am in love with creepypastas and I thought why not write a book..so here you go this will involve Slenderman Jeff the killer Ben drowned Hoo...