second chance ~ a mchanzo fan...

By minuitame

{special thanks to jjksym for allowing me to use their art for the cover ❤️} Hanzo Shimada and the love of hi... More

Day after the mission
The afterlife... or not
New life
Hospital days
Home
Hanzo's first steps! And words?
Jesse's first words and steps!
First day of preschool
Taking a break
The preschool adventures
Choking on flowers
I know who you are
We'll meet again
Retrogress
Thank you

Reunited

340 11 3
By minuitame

Jesses POV
I woke up. I wasn't with the woman or man, instead I was in a mini bed with other babies. I look next to me and I see one baby. His name was Lucas Elijah turner. I tried to sit up but I was wrapped in a blanket, burrito like style.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hanzo's POV
I woke up to the sound of a baby crying. Jesse? I thought as I look at the name. I saw Jesse trying to sit up but see him Struggling- I giggle. I found a way to get out of the blanket and once I did I sat up and tried speaking-nothing, just goos, gaas,  language only a baby can speak. " bli ahoooooo!" Oh my god I'm so stupid I thought, I'm never speaking again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesse's POV
I heard the baby trying to speak which was just adorable, I laughed and clapped my hands. Maybe it's hanny? But he could be any- Angela?!? I tried catching her attention by crying. "Oh my!" She goes into the room and gets me. I scream like that one dinosaur in Jurassic park while Angela tries to calm me down. After a few minutes I realized she wouldn't know it's me so I try to tip an invisible hat. I hear Angela then say "A friend of mine used to do that but he's dead now." I exclaimed "MEAHHHHHH!" Hoping it would sound like I was saying me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Angela's POV
I look at the baby's soul and I see it's just like Jesse's. "Jesse?!?" I looked down at the baby then tried looking for hanzo since they died together. Next to him was hanzo but his old name was replaced with Lucas. I carried both of them, joyful I saw them again. "I hope your parents will be close and you guys will be together." I say. "I'll make sure they will."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thank you for 100 reads! Didn't know I'll make it this far! Anyways sorry for the update being a little late and crappy I got sick with the stomach flu and school is near. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Feel free to leave a comment, message, or recommendation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6K 69
[Reader/Overwatch] The matter of life and death depends on them. The girl, who is mattered between clan to clan. What makes her so special? With no r...
130K 2.8K 32
{Highest ranking: #1 in Genji!} You were friends with Genji and Hanzo in their youth. Tragic events split you all apart and you reunite years later a...
1.2K 37 20
Set in an alternate universe, Young Canadian Zoie Barnes (19) has watched her world turn upside down. You will uncover her backstory and discover wha...
66K 2.6K 23
Jesse McCree knew this mission was going to end in flames as soon as Reyes assigned it to him. What he didn't know is that those flames would be blu...