Strip That Down /// (Liam Pay...

By Infinity118xx

"Come on, won't you strip that down for me?" "No" "Why not?" "I came here for dancing in your music video, no... More

Before Reading...

Chapter 3: Routine practice and an unconscious Louis

112 4 18
By Infinity118xx

[A/N: Sorry for the wait and the girl who plays Moni (^.^)]

Liam Payne

The dancers were nothing like I thought. Yeah, they were hot but I thought the female ones would be stuck up bitches or something. All of them are different, even from each other. Like, Infinity would be the loud and carefree one, Mona would be the crazy one and Moni is the responsible one.

And Louis and Zayn were like brothers I never had. Even the fact Louis is older than me annoyed me though I learned to love it. But it still annoys the hell out of me though...he's just so short and I'm tall... But man he hits hard.

He punched the guy who tried to flirt with Mona... Something's fishy, and it ain't Niall's fish and chips...

It's been two weeks since our meet up in Floyd's and now we were in the studio learning the routine with our choreographer, Anissa Ruelle who likes to be called Ann. She's the same age as the girls and they seemed to know each other before.

And there is Ed Sheeran, who's also gonna be dancing but we met him earlier today only. He's a ginger and like has more tattoos than Zayn and that's saying something.

"Alright! Dancers, this is the last one for today! Get in your places!" Ann is friendly most of the time but she's serious with her business.

[Okay, play the video down here The blonde girl is Infinity, the short girl is Mona, the long girl is Moni, the guy who dances with Mona later on is Louis, the last guy is Zayn and the stunt guy is Ed]

"Good work guys! But Infinity and Ed still has to work on their stunts and well girls, harmonize a bit. Zayn you seem off, go and get some sleep man, Louis you have to concentrate on Mona while your solo, Moni a bit if work with your foot will be okay and damn Niall! Stop bringing food to my studio! Liam your work is great since you don't have much dancing" Ann finished her lecture.

"It ain't my fault you keep these practices on lunch time!" Niall protested

Ann sighed, "Dude, you're not the one dancing your ass off. Go out to a McDonald's and eat it there" she said pointing to the door.

Niall let out an 'Oh' and nodded.

The lads and the girls were panting, drinking water with a towel in each one's hands.

"Great job guys! Don't listen to Ann you're great even though Zayn still needs his sleep, no offense by you look like a zombie, man" I said not meaning for Ann to hear it but she did and she and Zayn both hit my head.

"That's for insulting me" Ann said and nodded. "And that's for being an idiot" Zayn said next and smirked while I rubbed my head, feeling for the pain.

"Whateves guys, let's go to First Scoop, I'm craving ice-cream" Infinity said and let out a 'whoop' while plopping on a bean bag chair.

"Okay, I'm down with it. Let's get a shower and then we'll go out" Louis said and ran to the shower stalls.

I sat on a bean-bag chair and started playing with my phone. When I looked up, I saw Moni sitting on a chair humming a random tune.

"Why aren't you showering?" I asked, not trying to sound rude. Moni laughed and said, "There are only six stalls. All of them went running and Mona accidentally made me trip" I nodded as a reply.

"Where is Ann?" She asked, playing with the superman ring in her pointer finger and looking around.

"I dunno. With Niall, I guess. To get the car out" I shrugged going back to read Hide And Seek on Wattpad. This book is lit! And that's saying something cause I don't usually read.

We were situated with a comfortable silence until-

"ICE-CREAM! ICE-CREAM! WE'RE GONNA GET ICE-CREAM! I WANT TO EAT COOKIE MONSTER FLAVOR AND I WILL!" Louis came running and shouting, also tripping and falling face-first to the floor in the process.

I wish I could make a video of that now...

Louis was in the same position as before, on the ground with his face still stuck to the ground.

Then, Mona came out and saw the scene in front of her.

Basically, me and Moni looking at Louis with amusement and Louis still glued to the ground.

Mona was still looking at Louis and made her way towards us.

"Um, why the fuck is Louis kissing the ground?" Mona asked us in pure confusion. Moni and I tried not to laugh at Louis but we realized he still haven't moved from his place.

The three of us made our way to Louis and I stuck my foot out, poking Louis' bum with it.

"Louis?" Mona asked. No answer.

"Louis?" Still a no.

"Louis?!" Not yet.

"Louis!" Nope.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" Nada.

"I think he's passed out" Moni said crouching down and turning Louis' body and sure enough, Louis was unconscious and snoring out loudly.

"Do you think we should take him to the doctor?" Mona asked, studying Louis' unconscious frame.

"Nah, just give me a bottle of water" Moni said, sticking out a hand for someone to put a water bottle in. I gave her mine, which was still in my hands.

Moni opened the water bottle and sprinkled some in Louis' face and his face started to scrunch up making us coo because, he's adorable even though he denies it.

"I'm not adorable, I'm sex-ay!" He says. I kinda have to agree though. That kind of ass can't be found if you hunt down the whole female population...

Getting out if topic...

Louis' eyes opened and he looked up at us.

"What the fuck just happened?" He asked rubbing his head, where a purple bruise was starting to form.

"You fell down screaming some idiotic things about ice-cream and fell down, knocking out yourself" I explained, looking at the shorter boy.

"Oh" Oh? You knocked yourself out and all you have to say is oh?

We heard some laughter and saw Roxy, Ed, Zayn and Infinity laughing and coming out of the changing room. They stopped when they saw the scene in front of them.

"Uh, why are you all on the ground and why is Louis' forehead turning purple?" Zayn asked, walking towards us with the rest of the crew. They all had a curious face while Zayn was amused.

I'm sure if Louis jumps of a building and dies, he'll laugh first then see what's wrong...

"Louis was screaming a tad bit excited to get ice-cream and on his way, he decided to give the floor a kiss and knocked himself out" Moni explained and Zayn face-palmed himself.

"Louis, how many goddamn times do I have to tell you that tie up your shoes before running all crazy!" Zayn scolded and the brunet. "I'm sorry, Zee" Louis murmured.

Aww...they look like a mother and son...Zayn will look great in an apron...

Liam, what the hell is wrong with your existence?

I can't help it! Too many hoot girls and I haven't got laid! This is a part of me being sexually frustrated!

"Now that all those shit have been cleared, let's go get some ice-cream!" Ed yelled, making us cheer and race to Infinity and my car.

Such adults we are...

~.~

Hey, long time no see!

I'm alive and healthy and still drooling over Fransisco's abs!

So did you were the new cover? @Tara_Snow made it and it's better than my cringe worthy cover. (-_-) I am in love with it sooo much! Oh, and if you want a cover, @Tara_Snow will be more than happy, am I right or am I right, Mona?

Oh, and I am gonna change Secrets name when I get the new cover. It'll be called Masks and if you don't know what I'm talking about, Secrets (or Masks) is the second book in my Two For One series. It'll have NO connection whatsoever with STD and it's a Harry Styles fanfic!

I have another book ongoing called Mr. Playboy which is a Zigi/Zerrie one and it doesn't have ANY connections with The Two For One series. It's a single book and it's dedicated to my friends, Laalee and Ayesha, in other words Ally or @zaynpsyco! Go check out her books if you wanna.

And I also have a lyric book going on, which is where I write my own songs and share with you all lot! It's called Music Notes and don't let Zayn's pic fool you into thinking it's a fanfic! 😊

Now, to end this boring old A/N, I'll be telling you that any fan (are there any fan of me?) of mine shall be called INFINITERS! Yay, you!

Now, I'll leave.

Peace out!

_Infinity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786K 17.7K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
133K 3.7K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...