band aid → yoonmin

By Hekatee

In which 21year-old paramedic and closeted little Park Jimin is unknowingly texting his grumpy roommate. Or I... More

band aid.
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
epilogue.
BONUS - SMUT
PARK JIMIN SUCKS DICK

19

13K 640 597
By Hekatee

Meet Floor

The pool pt1

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°

Hushed cursing echoed trough the otherwise silent halls of the apartment, faint footsteps giving a hint someone had to be awake.

Jimin frustratedly tugged on his bed sheets, cringing at the way his boxers stuck to his body. He pulled off the dirty fabric and squeezed it into a ball before sprinting out of his room and into the bathroom, all the way on his tiptoes not to wake his hyung (little did he know it would take a lot more in order to achieve that).

Locking the sturdy door behind himself the man threw the unpleasant smelling ball into the washing machine, immediately going trough the settings and getting the device started.
A relieved sigh left his lips as Jimin stripped down naked and hopped into the shower, scrubbing off the gross remindings of the previous night.

Just as he had finished cleaning himself up, clumsy knocking declared the presence of his roommate.

"Why are you up at this ungoldly hour", said male yawned as soon as Jimin had unlocked the door.

The other just chuckled.
"It's 10am, hyung."

"Exactly", Yoongi yawned once more while taking off his glasses to wipe off the steam.
"Ungoldly hour."

Jimin merely rolled his eyes at the older, grabbing his toothbrush and getting to work on his teeth.

A comfortable silence draped over them as Yoongi washed his face and Jimin brushed his teeth.

"Next time let's buy mint again", the younger frowned as he eyed the black foam drooling from the corner of his mouth. His hyung had insisted on trying out some black tooth paste that was supposed to whiten your teeth - turnes out it had no real effect and tasted, quite literally, like shit.

Yoongi grunted approvingly while patting his face dry, cheeks rosy and puffed from sleep and his dongsaeng couldn't help but think of a small kitten, a smile immediately stretching his plush lips and revealing a cute crooked tooth.
He then continued to dry himself off, quickly slipping into a fresh pair of boxers he'd brought when the older had his eyes closed as he rubbed a moisturizing cream into the skin of his face (though both knew he was 'secretly' peeking).

"Have you lost weight?", Yoongi commented casually, eyes on the firmer skin around Jimin's belly.

The younger came up from drying his hair, eyebrows risen.

"You think?", he looked himself up and down before shrugging nonchalantly.
"Work's been a handful lately."

Though the tight feeling in the pit of his stomach was very present and guilt rose up his throat, he chose to ignore it as best as he could.
It was best to not tell and worry Yoongi. It was always the same around this time of the year.

"Hm", the older let it slide, pressing a faint kiss against Jimin's temple.
"Alright."

"I was thinking we could go swimming today", the black haired man mumbled into the smaller's (A/N: idc if jm's getting taller than yg by now, he always gon be a smol mochi) silver, apple-scented locks that were still slightly damp as they were comfortably situated on the couch.

"Swimming?", Jimin frowned and looked up at his hyung, shoulder pressing awkwardly into the older's chest.
"I thought you hated public pools?"

"I do", Yoongi agreed, expression a funny mix of disgust, agony and fright.
"With a passion."

"But?"

"I prefer to say booty b-"

"Hyung."

"Alright, I'm sorry", he cackled at his own lame joke, shit-eating grin revealing his gums.
"Remember the kinky couple has a huge ass mansion and a huge ass pool?"

If you squinted your eyes real hard you could even see the light bulb lighting up over Jimin's head.

"You're right", he muttered gleefully, already climbing off his hyung's lap.
"Let's go!"

○○○

Yoongi had insisted on calling before appearing at the vkook household out of the blue, however Jimin had insisted it was fine, they were welcome anytime.

And that's how the two males ended up in front of a huge fancy ass mansion with a big garden and even two water-spouting statues of what should have looked like Taehyung in front of the house.

"They're so extra", the older rolled his eyes upon noticing the fig leaf that covered statue-tae's private parts.

Jimin just giggled.

"What else are they supposed to do with that shit-ton of money they got? Other than commission life sized statues of the aesthetic virgin maiden Taehyung-ah?"

Though it was true. The lovers were insanely well off due to Taehyung's desired position as Gucci's main model, viral and absuredly popular all over the world while his boyfriend was the one behind the camera - however just as sought after. That was also how the two met and being the hotheads they are, immediately fell head over heels in love (and desire) with each other.

Jimin didn't waste another second to push the button of the intercom, the heat of the sun that shone down on them beginning to nib on his skin.

"Hello?", Taehyung's deep voice buzzed trough the device and he sounded suspiciously out of breath.

"We just want to see the pool, no dicks", his best friend immediately warned.

"Oh.. Maybe next time", he mumbled in fake-disappointment before laughing loudly.
"No just kidding, we're actually in a hurry to go out!"

The big doors into the mansion opened and the yoonmin couple stepped in, Yoongi gripping the strap of his bag tightly as amazement washed over him. He'd imagined the inside to be fancy. But this was just
Extra minus ordinary.
White marble floor, gold ornaments, huge works of art gracing the walls, more than luxurious furniture, the complete package.

"Shut your mouth, you'll catch a fly", his dongsaeng merely giggled, already used to the expanse of vkook's opulence.

Yoongi did as told and swallowed thickly. He was afraid to break something by solely breathing in its direction.

"Don't worry, they'd even love for you to break something", Jimin whispered and threw him a cute eyesmile, bringing their interwined hands up to kiss them softly.

"Jimbo, Jimbles, Minnbo, Minnbles, mi amigo!", Taehyung cheered as he hopped down the stairs and into his best friend's arms.

"Hi Taehyungie", the other giggled, wrapping his arms around the taller lad.

"It's so nice to see you aga-", the blonde was inmid of sobbing as another presence stepped into the room and successfully shut him up.

"We're off!", Jungkook, who seemed to be the only one in a hurry (but he was also the only somewhat responsible one in this relation) rushed his boyfriend.
"Bye guys, don't not break anything!"

"Mi casa es su casa!", Taehyung still managed to yell out before the door slammed shut right after him.

Yoongi shook his head at the men's behaviour while Jimin giggled.

"C'mon they're funny!"

"They sure are", he smirked and smacked the younger's bum with his towel.
"Let's go. And don't forget to put on sunscreen! We don't want your Braunschweiger to get a sunburn, do we?"

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
;--)

Sorry for not updating in 2 weeks but I had this to-do list so..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 431 31
Yoongi, in need of a roommate, searches around to find a place. Though, something's off about his new roommate. Jimin was in need of a roommate to he...
190K 7.2K 25
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 ...
362K 15.3K 25
❝don't be ridiculous, jimin. you're twenty one years old for gods sake.❞ start: 12.7.17 fin: 4.11.18 HIGHEST RANKINGS: #14 in suga #43 in bts
443K 6.7K 60
🌹completed for now🌹 🐰There is a lot of baby JK, I'm not sorry🐰 PLEASE DO NOT ADD MY STORY TO BDSM/DDLB READING LISTS. THANK YOU!