{B-daman} Gillusion's Return

Oleh Ai_Mei_Sakura

!! UNDER EDITING !! A year has past since gillusion was sealed and the b-shots are trying to figure out a way... Lebih Banyak

Author's note
The strange b-shot
Siblings!!
Lifeboat
Regret message
New girl, not so new?
ROAD FIGHT'S BACK, WHAT!?!?!
Senbonzakura (probably spelled that wrong)
Careful of what you say
Surprise, surprise!!!!!!!!!
New b-daman tournament?!
The choice
Tokyo, here we come!
Update!

Mysterious gift!?!

91 4 7
Oleh Ai_Mei_Sakura

??? POV

Looking down at a building that I used to call my home, I remembered all the moments in my life. All the good and the bad. My brothers, sisters, mother, and father.

Please know, this isn't your fault. I chose this path, now I must be the one to walk it.

I turned around, walking to what I hope to be a brighter future........ But no matter where you go isn't it still sad to have to leave someone behind?

Anya POV

I saw Uru sitting on the fence, walking towards her I realized she was listening to something on her phone.

"What you listening to?" I asked, then Uru tossed me her phone like it cost a cent. (Lol my phone was free XD)

"Go ahead and listen to it if you want, it probably won't interest you though." came a cold replie. I slid in her ear buds and when I clicked play a voice said.........

Nikki POV (I think I'm transitioning to much)

"Um...... Can someone tell me what's going on?" Kamon questioned.

"Yeah, you don't want to know." Luna said, wait...... So we're not going to tell him what happened! What are we suppose to do! Oh something obviously happened but we're not going to tell you, bye!

"Um..... Okay?" Kamon replied, and then the door opened.

"Dad! What are you doing here?" Aona asked.

"I got a package that I didn't order and it's for you Kamon."

"Mystery~" I don't need to tell you who said this.

"You can say that again." Samuru said.

"Buzz, buzz, what are you waiting for Kamon? Open it!" Misturu encouraged.

"Um, okay." Kamon said, still baffled buy what just happened literally 10 seconds ago! Kamon opened the box, which is quite small so I don't really know what's inside, and looking inside the box was a fimilar figure.....

"GAURUBURN!!!!!!" We all said at once which kinda blue everyones eardrums.

"Who, what, where, when, how?" I said, really confused with the turn of events that happened right in front of me just now.

"Ow, what just happened?" Gauruburn said, finally waking up. "Kamon? What happened? Why do you looked so shocked?"

"I'm guessing he has no idea what happened." Ken said.

"Do you know who fixed him?" Kamon asked, while I'm standing there like, what just happened?!?

"The only clue I have is this." He said, showing us this card. "It was attached to the box. Have a look."

Looking at the card, it read:

To Kamon

From:

You may be wondering who I am or how I recreated Gauruburn. But let's just say I know my talents. I'm actually a b-shot myself, or used to. I don't play b-daman anymore but I guess you could say I've been keeping a close eye on you b-shots for a very, very long time.

Until we meet again, my friends.

And poof! I'm scared now.

"I wonder who wrote this." Tobichi said, wait, so you're not going to mention the fact that they literally said they've been watching us for, like, EVER!!!!!!

And then Anya walked in, girl I swear this girl is literally staking us.

"What's all the commotion?" She asked, blankly.

"I got Gauruburn back!" Kamon said, holding up Gauruburn.

"Really, how?" seriously, how is she so calm about this all?

"Here's a note that came with it." Maka said, giving her the note. Anya read it and then her eyes widened from shock.

"Well, you don't expect to get that every day." She said, handing the note back. Why is she handling this so good right now?!?

"Very true." My gem heart, (May or May not have forgotten about them.) Malachite, said.

"I wonder........"

Zana POV

"I wonder......." Nikki said, before dazing off. And then it hit me, literally. Rune seemed to know that I was thinking about something and hit me in the head.

"If you're thinking of something say it!" She said to me.

"Okay, geez......." I said before saying something that I hope isn't true. "Doesn't this mean that Jun has his b-daman back, too?" And everyone froze. Except for Rune, who went upstairs to grab exactly what I think she's going to grab, who them came back downstairs with a katana in her hands.

"Next time I see that guy I'm going to kill that guy!" She said, gripping the Katana so tight that the thing might break.

And then Jun ran by. Everything is in perfect timing today.

"And I'm going to kill him, bye now." Rune said, before chasing after him.

"Please tell me she's joking." Yuki said, who then got a glare by both me and Nikki.

"Yeah, do you think she's lieing?" Nikki said. "We should follow her."

"Agreed."

Third POV

"You can't hid from me now." Luna thought as she continued to chase her target, who knew exactly what she was trying to do. Nikki, Zana, and the others were not for behind either. And then they hit a dead end. "I got you now"

"dang it." Jun cursed silently. Then turned around to see Luna about to swing her Katana at him. He closed his eyes readying himself for the impact of a blade that never came.

Reopening his eyes he noticed a girl had stepped in front of him and let the katana hit her hand, her eyes closed.

"Sakura......" Luna whispered.

"Don't........." She mentally told her friend, who then stepped back and ran away.

"Rune!" Zana shouted. "What happened!" She said, chasing after her along with the others.

Sakura let out a sigh. Then turned around to see a shocked Jun, who was staring at her hand that was covered in crimson blood due to the turn of events that happened. She then wrapped her hand with her bonnet, not bothering to remove her glove.

"You okay?" She asked Jun.

"Am I okay?! You could of gotten yourself killed and you're asking me if I'm okay?!" He said, clearly confused.

"Here," She said, grabbing his hand and taking him to her house.

"Is it okay for me to be here with you?" He asked. "I don't want to cause more trouble than I already have."

Sakura let out a small chuckle "Don't worry about it. Besides, I wouldn't say you've caused trouble." She said in a cheerful voice.

"What are you talking about!? I took your friend's b-daman, I got you hurt! And you're saying I didn't cause trouble!"

"Well," Sakura began, as she looked into the midnight sky. "At least you're not going so low to kill someone, and I've been through worse." She said, still keeping up that cheerful attitude. "And besides......" She trailed off.

"And besides what?"

"I can't help but think you have a reason for doing so." She smiled at him. Who then turned around to Stare at the floor.

"I guess you could say that....... My parents abandoned me and my sister when we were little, so I always felt the urge that I need to protect her since she's still young and has AIDS. It's not the easiest thing to do when you have narcolepsy but I'm getting by."

"I see....."

"Big brother!!" A young girl with midnight hair called out. "I've been looking everywhere what are you doing here?" but when she saw Sakura she froze. Then, Sakura approached her and then knelt down. 

"Hi! What's your name?" She said, continuing the cheery attitude. The girl looked at Jun who nodded

"It's okay, you can tell her." Jun said, making the girl take a deep breath.

"Hiriyo...... Hiriyo Hinata." She said. Then Sakura held out her hand.

"Sakura Yukizumi!" She said happily. "It's nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you, too!" Hiriyo said, grabbing her hand.

"You two should be heading home now it's getting late." Sakura said.

"Yeah," Jun said. "Thanks for everything."

"Don't mind it!" Sakura said, getting up.

"Come on big brother!" Hiriyo exclaimed.

"Coming!!!!" He said, as he waved good bye to Sakura.

"sixty-five..." Sakura whispered, closing her eyes

************************************
Chao!
Not what you were expecting, huh Luna? And yes, you don't get to know what Sakura was listening to until later. And who recreated the b-damans? Well try to figure it out yourself. And did anyone notice a certain change in this chapter?
Annyeong!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5K 217 31
A brand new book And my very first Beyblade fanfiction story. A normal fangirl(Me) who's coincidentally friend with Madoka, meet the world famous be...
3.4K 55 16
Misaki Moru. Novu's little sister. Or, twins. She is a powerful B-Shot. Her B-Daman type are Rapid-Fire, Control and Power. Her B-Animal is an Ice D...
26.3K 2.2K 46
"I Fight for protect others through death but youre Fight for the Take life away from them" - Ishan Kishan- "Guns are not like dogs.They d...
162K 5.6K 32
A blue exorcist fanfic I do not own The enemy of my enemy is my friend... Right? What happens when a simple exorcist training mission goes wrong? Y...