True Love? (yaoi; BoyXboy)

By Ame_rissa

Sorano is your typical high school guy. A bit of a nerd who wears thick glasses and thinks of nothing, but sc... More

Heartbeat 0 : Prologue
Heartbeat 1: One another boring day...
Heartbeat 2: That night...
Heartbeat 3: How I Started to Feel This Way
Heartbeat 4: Caught in the Act and Confession
Heartbeat 5: The Casanova's Move
Heartbeat 6: A Cunning Scheme
Heartbeat 7: A Very Unexpected Meeting
Heartbeat 8: More secrets
Heartbeat xSpecialx: ~Valentine's Day~
Heartbeat 9: Devious Visitor
Heartbeat 10: An Impending Storm
Heartbeat 11: I won't let you win.
Heartbeat 12: Failure or Success?
Heartbeat 13: Text Messages
Heartbeat 14: Sick Visit Gone Out of Hand
Heartbeat 15: A Life Full of Worries
Heartbeat 16: A Not-So-Hot Hot Seat
Heartbeat 18: START!
Heartbeat xSpecialx: Let's go on a trip!
Heartbeat 19: The Path Towards Being a Yandere?
Heartbeat 20: Buddy-buddy!?
Heartbeat 21: A kiss is a kiss.
Heartbeat 22: Attack of the Doting Parent
Heartbeat 23: Another
Heartbeat 24: Lovers
Heartbeat 25: Ask, and it shall be given.
Heartbeat 26: Honeymoon Dilemma!?
Heartbeat 27: A Convenient Resolution
Heartbeat 28: Solitary Mondays No More
Heartbeat 29: Dramatical Mayhem
Heartbeat 30: All's well, but will everything end well, as well?

Heartbeat 17: There is a first for everything.

592 9 3
By Ame_rissa

That was close! But the doorbell won't rang for a second time. I won't be able to escape next time!

"Sora, aren't you going to eat?"

I should think of an alibi while I still can. Should I try telling him again that it would be better if I stayed at Setsu's house? Or maybe I should just go home? Or...

"Itadakimasu," Umeru said before leaning on the table.

*kisses*

Eh?

"W-What was that for!?"

"Oh. That was good. Are you eating or not?"

*blushes*

What's with that? Seriously, why won't my heartbeat slow down? It's been like this since I saw him come out of the shower.

*fidgets*

"Itadakimasu," I said trying hard not to meet his eyes. If I do, my heart will surely burst out of my chest!

"Oh. Do you want me to give you another kiss?" he asked as with a teasing smile.

"I-Idiot. Who would ask for something like that?" I chomped down my food.

"Oh."

Honestly, this idiot. I really don't undestand him. Sometimes he'd look all innocent and kind then he'd look all sexy and devious. Or sometimes he'd look gentle then a few moments later he'd just suddenly push you down. But I fell in love with him. Who I don't understand the most is... myself. Hahh...

It was too late when I noticed that Umeru had leaned over the table again. He held my chin then slightly tilted my face on the right. He licked the corner of my lips.

*fumes*

"Wha-- Wha--"

"There was a grain of rice," he said while pointing to the corner of his lips.

"C-Can't you remove it in a more normal way? Like with your hand or you should have just told me. I-I can remove it myself!"

"Ehh? But that was an opportunity to kiss you."

*dumbfounded*

Ahhh. When I think of it, I also want to do something like that to him...

.

.

.

No, no, no, no. I meant I also want him to feel embarrassed! I'm always the one in this kind of situation. Hahaha... haha. That's definitely it. *sweats*

"Thanks for the food. That was great!"

"T-Thanks for the food."

"You better take a shower now."

"Y-Yeah."

It'll be a good opportunity to separate from him for a few minutes. M-Maybe my heart would calm down a bit that way.

"Sora..."

"What is it?"

"... No. It's nothing."

"Is that so...?"

*closes*

He's about to say something to me, isn't he? Did he just... hesitated? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(in Umeru's POV)

After Sora closed the door, I went to the bed where he was lying earlier. I flopped down. The bathrobe I'm wearing rubbed against the bed sheet making a soft shuffling sound.

Ahh... I really wanted to tell him that he's really adorable, but...

"Ahh... Sora's scent..." I breathed in. I spread my arms on the bed and felt the sheets against my body. "Sora's warmth..." I rolled over and stared at the ceiling. "This is not good."

I don't think I would be able to control myself tonight. When he gave me that look earlier, I thought that was the end of me!

"And..."

When I licked the corner of his lips earlier... I was so embarrassed I could die!

*blushes*

"I hope he didn't hear my heart beating so loud."

I can't believe he'd return my confession. I can't believe he'd say something like that to that scary father of his. I can't believe there would come a time that we'd be able to spend time together in a place like this.

"This is all real, isn't it? I'm definitely not dreaming, am I?" I rolled on my side and stared at the bathroom door. "Ahhh... I'm really happy, I think I could die."

Why do I love him so much?

(end of Umeru's POV)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ssssshhhhhh*

I lifted my head, feeling the water against me.

Honestly, I can't believe the time would come when I'll fall in love with someone. What's more? With a guy and someone like him, a total jerk!

"But..."

That was what I thought before. Not that I don't think now that he still is, but...

"I guess he went up three levels?"

.

.

.

"Pffft! What am I even saying?"

Of course he's a jerk, a pervert, an idiot, but...

"I fell in love with that idiot."

*blushes*

R-Really, what am I saying to myself!?

*sigh*

"A-Anyway, what am I going to tell father when I go back?" I ruffled my hair unable to think of anything. 

But to tell you the truth, I don't completely feel worried somehow. I'm also glad that Umeru and I get to spend a night... together...

Together... Together?

"Ahhh!"

Now that I've mentioned it... When lovers go to a hotel, it only means that... that...

*blushes*

No, no, no, no! We are so going to head that way, aren't we? I did thought about this earlier, but... How do two guys even do it?

"Is it even possible!?"

Well I did have already heard about two guys doing it, but I don't know how.

*sssssshhhh*

I closed the shower valve off then went to dress myself with the prepared bathrobe. I gulped.

S-Should I go out now? Or maybe I should just spend the night here? Ugh. What am I saying?

I slowly opened the door making a silent creaking sound then peered outside. I checked first if something(he) is about to pounce on me when I got out of the shower.

"O-Okay."

All clear.

*closes*

"Huh?"

I saw Umeru lying on the bed.

"Is he already asleep?" I frowned.

That jerk.

I got near on the bed and examined him closely to see if he was really already asleep.

"Oh?"

His hair is still wet. This idiot, he'd definitely catch a cold if he didn't dry it completely.

"Umeru? Don't sleep yet. Your hair is still--" I slowly brought my hand to his hair, but then he...

*pulls*

"Wha--"

Before I knew it he was already on top of me. With my blurry vision, I'm not sure about what I saw. The look on his eyes is that of a wild yet gentle beast. He looked as if  he was about to cry. I don't know how to explain it, but one thing's for sure. I was completely captured by that gaze of his. Ahhh... Why does he look so sexy? I tried to speak, but my mouth won't let me.

He smelled the side of my neck. He licked it next and my body quietly jolted with it.

"Ahh..."

While continuously kissing and licking the area to my neck through my shoulder, I heard him whisper to my ear. "Sorry. I don't really think I can control myself tonight."

I can feel the warm breathe escaping through his nose. Slowly, I can feel my temperature rising up and I started to let out small panting sounds. I tried to push him away with my hands, but when I touched his chest I felt something thumping really fast. And all I can think of was: It's the same as mine... I see...

Umeru began to untie the bathrobe I was wearing. Within the breathes escaping us, I can hear the sound of the cloth rubbing against each other. My robe was then opened, slightly hanging on my shoulders and baring my chest. He tenderly slid his fingers on my chest then played with my nipples with his tongue. 

"Wait-- U-Ume... ru..." I jolted.

I crumpled the sheets with my right hand while my other hand is trying to suppress my voice. Umeru stopped for a moment. He took the hand covering my mouth and brought it to his shoulder.

After that, he gave me a kiss and smiled. "I want to hear your voice," he passionately said.

"I-Idiot...! It's embarrassing..."

This is so embarrassing, but my heart won't stop thumping. 

He kissed me and smiled again as if he had read what's on my mind. I didn't remove my hand from his shoulder and just like what he said, I let my voice out. After some time, he then proceeded to touch my lower body. I can feel his warm hand slowly moving from my crotch to the area between my legs. His hand skillfully rubbed my member as if he knew what to do. And with it, my body became more aroused.

"A-Ahhhh... Ahh..." I let out soft moans. Both my hands are now clutching his robe, also baring his chest open.

"Ahh. Wait, I'll let it loose."

I panted as Umeru's robe slipped down through his waist.

"Uhh..."

S-Seriously. This guy is really... overkill. How can a person even look good and have a nice body like that at the same time?

"Ohh~ What~? You fell in love with me again?" he said while smirking.

*blushes*

Right on.

"Uh... I-Idiot... Of course... not..."

"Heh~ I'm glad about that."

"I-I said I'm not!"

He kissed my forehead. "I'm really glad..." He smiled.

"You are an... ahh..."

He suddenly rubbed my cock again. Then, his hand moved down to my... butt... butthole...

"Wai-- W-W-W-W-Why are you touching t-there?" I quickly got up and uncomfortably asked while covering my body with the robe.

"Huh? What do you mean why?"

"T-That part is d-dirty! And embarrassing! A-And..."

That's right! More embarrassing than what we've been doing!

"Eh? Don't tell me... You don't know how two guys do it?"

"Huh? Uhmm... Rubbing each other's cock?"

"Wrong. It goes through the butt."

"B-Butt... Ehh!? Butt!? B-But w-w-w-won't that hurt?"

"It does at first, but you'll get used to it."

That's when I remembered what Hikage-nii said to me over the phone.

"It may hurt at first, but you'll get used to it later."

Gaaaahh! So that's what he meant by what he said!

While panicking about what to do, Umeru pushed me down.

"W-Wait. I still haven't--"

Prepared myself over this.

Before I can even finish what I'm saying, he flashed me a smile. "It's okay, I'll be gentle."

*melts*

He used that weapon again. G-Gentle...? You say that, but...

Umeru opened the cabinet next to the bed. In there was a bottle of... lotion. He put some on his fingers then touched my butthole again. This time, I felt something cold slip in through it. My body twitched as it did so.

"Uhh...! C-Cold..."

"Just relax yourself."

"W-What...? Ahh..."

It was his finger rubbing my inside. T-This is bad... Why am I getting...

"A-Ahhh... hah..."

"There goes two."

Ehh...? T-Two...?

"W-Wait... Slow... down... Nhh..."

*pant pant*

"O-Okay... Sorry..."

"Ahhh... hahhh..."

No way... I'm...

"Ume... ru... I'm cummi--"

"Go ahead..."

"Ahhh... hahhh...! Uhnn..."

*pant pant*

"Sora?"

"It--"

"It...?"

"It hurts, you jerk!"

I pinched his hand while glaring at him with my eyes almost teary.

"O-Owww... oww..."

I-I can't believe I came while his fingers are d-doing that to my freaking butt!

"S-Sorry... I told you it'll hurt at first..."

Ugh. Well it's also my fault for not knowing about that and for letting him have his way, but...

"Hmph." I pouted. "...W-What's next?"

"Eh?"

"..."

"You mean..."

"I don't know what I should do, so I'm leaving everything to you. I-Idiot."

The moment I said that, his expression brightened up. "Just lay there, and I'll do the work."

"H-Hmph."

As if I can do anything about that. I don't even know where this is headed to since it's my... f-f-first time...

*fumes*

"Hmm? What is it?"

"N-Nothing!"

*smiles*

He's smiling like an idiot again.

*kisses*

"Uhmm... ahhhn..."

"Hnnnn..."

"Ume-- uhmm..."

"I love you, Sora."

"...M-Me too, I think..."

"You're still saying 'I think'?" He laughed.

"S-Shut up..."

"Yeah, yeah." *smiles*

Ahhh... I knew it. I'm really weak to his smile...

"Then..." Umeru separated my legs open and put his cock in front of my opening. "Sora... Just relax yourself..."

"Ehh. U-Uhhn..."

I wrapped both my arms behind his neck. Umeru was looking at me worriedly. I nodded to him as if telling him to go on. I closed my eyes as I felt him slowly entering through my behind. It wasn't too long before his member was completely in.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"..."

"Sora?"

"...Ghh..."

"Does it hur--"

"Quit asking! It fucking hurts, dammit!"

"Urk. S-Sorry. I'm gonna... move?"

"D-Don't ask me that, you idiot!"

With that, Umeru slowly thrusted in me. It was so careful and gentle as if he's keeping in mind that one wrong move and I'll break.

Honestly, this idiot.

"Uhh... Ahhh...!"

"Nhhh... Sora..."

"Ahhh... ahhah..."

"Sora... So... ra..."

All I can hear was the squelching sound and his voice repeatedly calling my name...

"Quit... calling my... name... you idiot... ahhh..."

"I love you..."

"S-Shut... Uhh..."

"I love... Uhh..."

...and those three words that seemed to assure me that everything will be alright.

"Ume... I'm--"

"Me too... So... ra... nhhh..."

"Uhh... Ahahh...!"

Umeru flopped down on me. The room then became filled with our heavy pantings.

"Ahh... I'm really happy, I don't mind if I die anytime now."

"I-Idiot... I won't let you..."

"Ehh...?"

*blushes* "Nothing. Idiot."

I did say that it hurts, but I think the thumping on my chest hurts more. However, I don't hate this warm feeling at all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 26 23
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
67.3K 2.8K 30
"Why can't you just leave me alone? Stop, please, your gonna get hurt, I don't want that!" Wonwoo exclaimed, pushing himself away from mingyu. "It's...
30.5K 1.3K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
6.5K 665 27
[Completed] A casanova feds up with his flashy life and tests his so-called friends' loyalty. Based on the result, he finds himself working in a cafe...