The Bodyguard's Prince

By Sophia_Jackson_

Prince Caspian of Nervormore had everything a person could wish for. He had the money, the looks, the girls t... More

The Bodyguard's Prince Part 2

The Bodyguard's Prince Part 1

13K 361 178
By Sophia_Jackson_

Caspian's POV

I watched that Adonis of a man scan the courtyard and after making sure all was clear nod at me to go and sit down at my bench I sit at every afternoon. I tried not to slump my shoulders when he just turned around and took his place by the entrance a blank look on his face.

He was always like that. He never spoke to me unless he had to, he never even looked at me no matter how much I yearned to have his gaze on me and on my body.

Derek,my bodyguard, was a pure Adonis. He stood at 6ft towering over my short 5ft 6'. He had lustrous black hair that I just wanted to run my fingers through. His eyes were the most captivating golden colour. His lips were plump and full and don't get me started on that body of his, carved and etched like sin. He was so handsome and 10 years older than me.

I first met him when I was about eighteen years old and I took one look at him and I was smitten. That night I came to memories of him pleasuring my body. He was the youngest man of his team yet he was the leader, smart, handsome and commanding. Yum.

I sighed and turned around and gazed upon the beautiful flowers all around me. This was my second favorite place, my library being the first.

I'm 19 years old and I haven't even had my first kiss yet. I've always wanted Derek to be my first but I didn't even know if he was gay.

My parents knew how I felt about him. My Mum fangirled like crazy and my Dad said if he hurt me he'll make sure he's dealt with even if he is one of the best bodyguards here.

There was a ball taking place in honor of my 20th birthday which will be in 2 months time and I really wanted to have my first kiss before that. Because afterwards I'll have to get married and I would hate to embarrass myself by not knowing what the hell to do when we kiss. Giving your virginity is a gift so that's out of the question.

Maybe I can kiss Charles, he is a stuck up snob that irritates the hell out of me but he admitted to having a crush on me and I was desperate. I mean I'm about to be crowned King in two months on my birthday which will also serve as my coronation day and I've never been kissed!

And within these next two months I must find a suitor. Someone who will rule by my side, it was tradition.

My parents got lucky. They married for love. My Mum was the local baker woman. One day she was asked to bake a cake for my Dad's party and he went to authorise the cake. It was love at first sight. My Dad swooped her in for a kiss, damn everything and everyone else. Two weeks later they were married and they are still crazy about each other as they were back than. They still go at it and my God you do not want to be there when that happens. Trust me I know, I walked into the dining room one evening and there they were my Mum riding my Father, I hightailed out of there so fast I left ski marks on the floor. To this day I am still scarred.

But I don't see that happening to me. I was crazy in love with Derek who doesn't even look twice at me. And it was law. I had to find a suitor in time for my coronation.

I really wasn't looking forward to it.

One Month Later...

I tried not to make my distaste for this pig known. The man or rather animal sitting across from me was stuffing his face with the many delicacies provided for us.

The animal seated across me was suitor no.9. And it was a hell no from me. He barely even made conversation with me and he didn't even wait for me to be seated first, he just sat down and started eating. And he's still eating 35 minutes later.

Each and everyone of the men that have come to see me were a no. I kept on comparing them to Derek no matter how much I tried not to. One was too tall or too short or like this pig in front of me who was trying to run this castle and kingdom into starvation.

I sneaked a peak at Derek where he stood at the door and I tried not to sigh out loud. The man didn't have the right to look so gorgeous guarding the door.

"Syke is it? Would you like to go out to the gardens?", I asked him and he paused with his hand half way to his mouth, a buttered scone in his hand.

"Isn't it tea time soon?", he asked taking a bite of his scone.

"I'd rather pass. We have had a feast of a lunch and we could take a stroll in the garden." I said and watched as he slumped his shoulders and nodded his head almost reluctantly. Or rather he has had a feast of a lunch. I felt full just watching him.

Maybe he can go now I can make an excuse up and he can leave.

I called Derek over and watched as he moved those powerful thighs over to the table. God why can't he be my suitor. He's perfect in every way.

"Derek please call the maids around and thank Brian for the lovely meal. It was simply scrumptious." I said as I got up and he nodded at me.

I motioned for Syke to come with me and I watched in distaste as he grabbed two more macaroons.

Soon I can get rid of him and thank heavens for that. I don't think I can take more of this.

One week later...

I was seated in the gardens waiting for the next suitor to arrive and I don't care what, I am not meeting other men. My coronation is in 3 weeks time and I don't want to meet other men. I'm going to accept that there is no-one else that interests me besides my stupid bodyguard. Sometimes I want to strangle him for being so perfect. Maybe if he had a flaw I wouldn't be all gaga over him. But the man doesn't seem to have any, well none that I can see.

I heard the door open and a second later I heard Derek growl at the person that entered. I quickly turned around thinking it was a threat. But it was just my 10th suitor.

"What are you doing here?", Derek growled at the man his hands moving towards his gun.

"Derek what are you doing? Put that away. This is Peter he is my suitor." I said frantically. I introduced Peter to Derek but Derek just snarled at the man.

"These are for you my Prince.", Peter said as he turned to me and handed a bouquet of beautiful red roses.

"Oh my they are beautiful. Thank you", I said smiling at him.

"My pleasure my Prince but they pale in comparison to your beauty", He complimented me as he bowed and I flushed a shade of pink.

"Shall we?", he asked as he stuck his arm out for me to take.

"Ofcourse", I said as we turned to tour the gardens. I sneaked a glance at Derek but he was glaring at Peter's back. Why is he acting this way? Strange.

I glanced back at Peter and I felt maybe I can get over Derek. Peter was handsome and charming. Maybe I found my suitor after all.

After touring the gardens I learnt a lot about Peter, he was funny, charming and I found myself intrigued by his way of thinking and his views on things.

We made our way back to the dining room for dinner and Peter pulled the chair out for me. Ooh a gentleman too.

Peter told jokes as we ate and I almost forgot about the man who held my heart in his hands even if he didn't know it who stood a few feet away. Almost forgot.

Later on I saw Peter off as he got in his car and blew me a kiss as he drove off. I smiled and turned and made my way back to my chamber.

Derek strode in a few seconds later and grabbed my shoulders.

"You must never see that snake again. Promise me", he said shaking my shoulders as I just stared at him speechless.

"Caspian! Are you listening to me? You will find someone better just send him on his way." He said as he let go of me and I wanted his hands on me again. Not just on my shoulders, everywhere on my body running those rough hands all over me heatedly. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. I need to move on.

"What are you talking about? Are you crazy? Peter is the one man who actually treated me nicely and he is quite charming too. I think I will court him and he will be my future husband", I said and even I didn't believe that. Peter was charming but I didn't want anyone but Derek.

"You know what fuck it", Derek exclaimed as he grabbed me again and kissed me. I was dumbfounded for a second before I kissed him back. I ran my hands over his chest and looped them around his neck. He crouched a bit and grabbed my legs and picked me up. I wrapped them around his waist and he grabbed handfuls of my arse.

He swept his tongue across my lower lip and I refused to let him in. He thrust his hard c*ck against my own and I gasped. He struck his tongue in my mouth and started sucking on my tongue.

He walked forwards and pushed me against the wall where he let go of my mouth to run his lips all over my neck. He sucked a mark into my skin and I threw my head back and moaned at the pleasure I felt.

"Derek", I moaned as he unzipped my pants and wrapped his hand around my hard c*ck.

"Yes baby? Do you want me to make you cum? Stroke this pretty c*ck till you scream my name and spill your cum all over my hand? Do you want me to f*ck you? Fill you with my release? Coz baby I want to do that, I've wanted to do that since I met you", He said seductively his voice husky and his words shot straight to my pulsing c*ck.

"F*ck yes. Derek f*ck me and f*ck me hard", I moaned as he swung me around and walked to the bed where he gently laid me down.

I wanted him naked now and he seemed to want the same thing for me. We pulled off each others clothes in a hurry and I tried not to drool at his heavenly body. Is this really happening or is this a dream?

"You are so freaking beautiful like an angel", He whispered and I flushed a bright pink. He leaned down and softly kissed me.

The kiss quickly turned heated. I pulled Derek against me and wrapped my legs around him and turned us over.

I leaned back and started kissing down his fine chest and licked one of his sexy hardened n!pples.

"Ah fūck", He groaned and I smirked against his skin and turned my attention to the other dark hardened lobe. I bit softly onto his n!pple and soothed the burn with a swipe of my tongue.

I kissed soft open mouth kisses down his sinful six pack and finally reached his naked c*ck. His scent was so heavy and I moaned at the smell of pure man.

I felt him move and I looked up to see him leaning on his elbows while he watched me.

I kept our gazes steady as I took his shaft in my hand and licked the head of him. He was packing a good size, thick and cut and he tasted even better.

I took the head of him into my mouth and sucked him hard till he reached the back of my throat. I relaxed my gag reflex and worked my throat muscles around him.

"F*ck baby where did you learn to suck c*ck so good. I hope to God no-one got that mouth before I did", He moaned and watched me with my mouth full of him.

"Oh I've just imagined this a thousand times and I'm just doing what I thought you'd like", I said after I released him only to take him back into my mouth a moment later.

"As much as I love that mouth on me I need that arse even more. I don't think I'm going to last long. I've been waiting for you for too long", He moaned and threw his head back.

I quickly let go of him and climbed his body to sit on his lap. I wrapped my arms around him while he grabbed handfuls of my arse cheeks in his hands.

I started grinding on him and he thrust up into me. Our c*cks rubbed against each other and we both groaned at the heavenly sensations.

Derek gripped my hair in one hand and pulled my head back and started sucking on my adam's apple.

"F*ck baby. I need you and I need you now", I moaned as I sank my nails into his shoulders.
"On your hands and knees baby. You got any lube? I refuse to hurt you", He said as I scrambled off of him and got on my hands and knees.

"In the drawer on the left", I said as I calmed my breathing. I know that the first time hurts like hell.

He opened the drawer and grabbed the lube.

"Baby you are absolutely stunning. I can't wait to sink b*lls deep into you", He said in that sexy husky voice of his that made shivers run down my spine.

He ran his hands over my cheeks and I tried not to blush knowing I was exposing my most private parts to him.

"I'm truly honoured that you're giving me the gift of your virginity. I'm no saint baby but I've never felt the way I feel for you for anyone else", he said as he stuck his face into my arse.

"Oh my God!", I exclaimed as he ran that naughty tongue over my hole. Soon his lubed up finger pushed inside of me and I clenched tightly around him.

"Relax baby and let me in", He whispered as he peppered kisses along my spine.

I took a deep breath and loosened myself and he slipped in. He introduced upto 3 fingers inside of me and was rubbing my walls with them.

"Oh God right there!" I threw my head back and moaned. I could almost feel Derek's smirk before he stabbed that pleasure button inside of me.

"Baby now please. I need you inside of me", I moaned out. I was too far gone to care what I said. All I knew was that I wanted him and I wanted him now.

He pulled his fingers out of me and I felt empty without him inside. I heard him lube himself up and soon I felt the hot head of him against me.

"Breath baby and push out", He said and I followed and pushed out for him.

I groaned at the burn of his entry into me. I felt so full, he was so big and he felt so good. I could feel the head of him deep inside of me, I felt the vein that ran along the side of his generous size, I felt everything.

"F*ck baby you're so tight", He groaned but kept himself still inside of me.

"You can move now baby", I said after a few minutes when the burn lessened.

He didn't wait a moment longer before he pulled almost the way out and snapped his hips forward again hitting my spot head on.

"F*ck!" I screamed as cum burst from my c*ck hitting my chin and the bedsheets.

"God you feel so good", Derek moaned and continued thrusting hardly into me. Soon I was hard again.

He pulled out of me and I whipped around to ask why the hell he would do that.

"Ride me baby. I want to watch you come so sweetly again", He said as he leaned against the headboard and pulled me onto him.

I quickly sank onto his c*ck and threw my head back at the feeling of being full again.

I looked at him again and I saw the dilated lust filled eyes before I braced my feet on the bed and started bouncing on that c*ck of his. I rode him like a champion hockey, backwards and forwards, up and down.

"F*ck baby you're going to kill me", He moaned as I clamped around him.

"Come for me again baby", He husked out as he thrust up into me and wrapped his hand around my c*ck jerking me off.

"Derek!", I screamed as I came again shooting my load all over our chests.

I heard him groan as I clenched around him before I felt his warm cum fill me up.

I slumped against his chest feeling boneless and satiated.

Derek slipped out of me and I hissed as I felt him slide against my cum covered walls before his cum leaked out of me and ran down the back of my legs.

He got off the bed and went to the bathroom. He came back with a cloth and wipped our sweaty chests and my cum off my chest and his from my thighs.

He went back to the bathroom where he threw the cloth in the laundry and came back to me. He climbed back into the bed with me and wrapped his arms around me. I just sighed and snuggled into his chest.

We laid in comfatable silence just enjoying each others company before I broke the silence.

"Why did you finally claim me now? After I show a little interest in someone else? And what was it with Peter when he came in?",I asked him an I heard him sigh before he let me go. He laid on his back and stared at the ceiling one arm around me and the other under his head.

"Peter is my step brother. His mother married my father a few years after my mother passed on from cancer. He has always been jealous of me and I didn't pay him any attention. He tried to manipulate me into doing what he wanted and when that didn't work he played the our father loves him better card but my father loved me just the same. He realised that didn't work and tried what he could.

He always wanted to be the centre of attention and have everyone bow on his hand and foot. He wanted what I had but I wouldn't give it to him. I signed up for being a bodyguard and I loved my job because from the first moment I met you I fell in love. I felt like I was in the presence of an angel. Someone so beautiful and pure yet so downright sexy as sin.

I was scared of telling you how I felt because I was afraid that if you became mine your parents wouldn't approve and you wouldn't be a Prince anymore. I know you love helping people because you have the power to do that.

But when Peter walked into the room this afternoon I wanted you to be mine. I wouldn't loose you to an asshole like that. It made me happy you never said yes to anyone.

I may have also been reluctant to tell you how I felt was because I was afraid all you felt for me was a crush or an infatuation while I pined for you like a love sick puppy", He admitted shly.

"You cow! You were going to let me marry someone else because you were scared? I love you like I love no other. And the reason I never said yes to anyone else was because they weren't you.

My parents know how I feel about you and they support us. Peter on the other hand can go to hell. I was going to stop seeing suitors because I wanted you", I said as I lightly swatted him on the chest.

"Thank God for that. Lucky I came to my senses before I lost you for good", He said as he hugged me a little closer to him.

"Tell me you love me again", He said as he looked deep into my eyes. We were a breath away, noses and lips touching each other.

"I love you Derek Camelot. My handsome sexy bodyguard", I whispered as I lightly ran my lips against his. He closed his eyes and took a breath before he opened his eyes again and I almost fainted at the look of pure love in his eyes.

"I love you too my Prince Caspian. The Prince of my heart", He said as he took my mouth in a soul shattering kiss that left me reeling. I felt him harden against my thigh and my own c*ck spurred to life.

"I think you have to make up for torturing me", I said as I grabbed a hold of his now hard c*ck in my hand.

"I will prove myself to you for the rest of my life and how about we start right now", He said as he turned us around, threw my hands over our heads and thrust into me.

It's going to be a long night and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am The Bodyguard's Prince. The man assigned to protect me couldn't protect me from himself, the one who stole my heart. But I stole his and I couldn't wait to live my life with him, my love, my bodyguard, my future husband and king by my side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 520 27
Henry Everwood has lived in Hallows' Grove his entire life amongst superstitious townspeople. Despite his patient denial of the rumours circulating h...
6.2M 188K 48
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENE, INTENDED FOR MATURE ONES ONLY! She's simple. He's the hottest monster of all Italians and probably the world. She's...
361K 16.2K 65
【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 Weylyn only wanted his freedom but somehow, just when he was on the brink of finding it, he ends up in an...
539K 22K 37
[Book 1] "I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you."...