IN THE LINE

By kolcunsisters

I'm sipping my beer as surveying the room. Actually, my eyes are looking for one body only. That one I have m... More

02| THAT AWKWARD MOMENT
03| GIRL BEHIND THE FENCE
04| THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE
05| ENGAGEMENT
06| DADDY KNOWS BEST
07| THE BONFIRE

01 | THORN ROSE

169 3 1
By kolcunsisters

Chace

When I get to Ashton's house, it is already crowded. It is the local common knowledge that the best parties are held by baseball players, and as the most famous junior baseball team in the area, our parties are on the top of the list.

Yes, we have that fame every average boy dreams of. Imagine that cliché movie scene; the coolest, hottest jocks walking down the school hall, everybody just stares at them, respectfully moving out of their way; girls drooling over them and biting their lips. That's Us. The Star team. Me, Ashton, Kevin, Dylan, Marcus, and Aaron. The core of the team. There isn't a single girl that would say no to Us. Well, except for one- but that one is out of this reality.

I shake my head in disbelief that I'm thinking about her. Again.
Dammit, Focus Chace!

Oh, yeah, I see them! Standing in the corner of the room, surrounding the bar. One eye on tonight's NBL game- another on the bouncing babes. Typical. " What's up bastards?'' Their answer is loud laughter and whistling, watching me as I approach them. I give a hand and a bro hugs to each of them. Ashton throws me a beer with a smirk. " Hey bro, drink some, you are too sober for this. "

I'm sipping my beer as surveying the room. Actually, my eyes are looking for one body only. That one, I have memorized from head to toes; that one I see in the evenings before I fall asleep; the one first in my thoughts when I wake up every morning.

Chloe. So euphoric and sexy that she draws everybody's attention as soon as she enters the room. Horny stares from men and jealous ones from women.

"God, I can't even choose tonight! Look at them! Seems like we are in a strip club or something. Where do they even sell clothes that sexy ?" Dylan points to the room full of female silhouettes; "Who said that you CAN choose? " Marcus joins us. "Don't be jealous Marcus. You gonna get laid too,.. someday.!?." Ashton snaps back, smirking - and we all burst into laughter.

One hour later, I have already two beers and three tequilas in my system. Just enough to have the courage to talk to her when she'll get here. I know that she will. They are best friends with Mia. And Mia is pretty close with Ashton. And since this is his party I doubt she's gonna miss it. Yep! She is definitely somewhere in the house because I see that bastard Daniel O'Connell she's dating. What the fuck does she even like about him? He is so lame and boring dork who works in his father's wood factory. Appearance? Average one. Yeah, girls usually try to flirt with him, but he is oblivious to it. Well, at least he doesn't cheat on her. He's got eyes only for her. Son of a bitch.

I'll better get another beer and continue to scan this place. Meanwhile, that looser has disappeared somewhere in the back garden. I'm not gonna lie. I'm glad that I don't have to see his average face for some time and help me God If he comes to talk to us. I'd have to listen to his philanthropic shit. Probably something about how he and Chloe help the local retirement home or how they try to improve the conditions for communities and homeless people here... Blah blah blah.

Although I don't like his boring presence, I respect what they're doing. Especially Chloe. It's fascinating how responsible and passionate she is about the things she does in her life.
I'm staring at nowhere, with a stupid grin on my face when I hear: "Hey bro, are you okay? Are you buzzed already?.. Come on! It's just the third shot. I've poured another round!" Ashton's yelling at me from the bar so I turn around to the group as we 'salute' together and return my focus to the dance floor full of women's bodies.

Meanwhile, Alessandra, the girl with blonde hair and impressive blue eyes steps up to Dylan. "Hey babe, do you have a minute? Alone?" – She glares at him like a kitten, a kitten that needs a fuck- desperately.
"Sorry guys, I've got something to deal with" He's grinning widely at us. I give him a mischievous smile, Kevin pats his back saying: "Just go for it bro!"

It's starting to get hot in here, so I hang my jacket on the bar chair behind me. Meanwhile, I hear Aaron saying: "Check out that babe, Chloe..." When I hear her name I feel my heart jump for a second at first, and then disgust hits me when he continues: "I would fuck her from dusk 'till dawn man.. Look at those legs. She's so damn hot! Geez..! How come a girl like that can behave like a frigid nun? "
As these words are leaving his mouth I get so annoyed I feel my face turns red. "Could you just shut up!?"

He raises his eyebrows - not hiding his curiosity caused by my unexpected reaction.

I look away from him to look for her in the crowd, she shines like the lighthouse in the night. She's swaying to the music along with Mia, her dance moves as seductive as usual. Mostly, Chloe wears plain, decent clothes but for parties, she always wears something hot.

Today she's in a tight high-waisted black skirt and a black cropped top that reveals the skin of her waist. Quite deep v-neckline is hinting her so perfect breasts. High heels are prolonging her already gorgeous legs. And that butt! Damn! This spectacular image is brought to perfection when her long dark waves are dancing around her as well.

She turns her head in my direction suddenly, her deep brown eyes catch my blue ones and all I can do is just stand here, glued to the floor, one hand in my pocket, the other squeezing the beer can firmly. At this moment, I stop breathing. And it feels like everything around has just stopped too.
She looks away quickly as she realizes our gazes, and starts her way to the kitchen.

I swallow hard, and still, I'm not able to move from this spot, but my phone is buzzing in my pocket; finally, the impulse that takes me back to reality. It's a message from Amber: "Hey babe, I've finally finished at work, I'll be right there in 20."

Amber is my girlfriend but I ignore this message and put my phone back in my pocket 'cause I'm too curious about Chloe now. I take a sip from my beer and I'm thinking about following her to the kitchen. Just for small talk. Even if she will spit on me, or kick me in my gut, it would be worth it.

But Aaron distracts me from my self-motivation speech again:" Damn! I'm gonna try it with her. Who knows? Maybe I'll be the one who will change her attitude and reveal her true sexy slutty self!" He laughs to himself and starts his way but my hand is already on him.

I grin at him. "Uh-uh..I'll go."
I'm immediately and confidently starting my way through the bunch of people while Ashton's teasing me: "No way Chase! You don't know how to get along with her. I see it already as she tells you to fuck off! Hah! Whatever..." I just ignore him.

I get to the kitchen and I find her alone, standing by the counter in the center of the room, filling her cup with beer- oblivious that she's not alone. Although I think that she could predict I'd come to mess with her at some point tonight.

My Chloe.

She is like the rose that grew up in thorns. Her mother is the breadwinner of their family, but unfortunately, she's the one abused by her husband, a long-term unemployed alcoholic, and Chloe's father. She absolutely defies the environment she grew up in. She's a gorgeous, intelligent, well-mannered, and responsible woman. She is just perfect.

Every time I see her, I fight the urge to grab her by her waist, pull her closer and kiss her passionately. But instead of that I always snap out words that make her hate me more and more each time.
Yup, truth it is. Chloe hates me. And I hate her. Well, I'm pretending that I do.

" Hey poor soul, your daddy isn't coming tonight?" I should punch myself for this line. I'm fucking idiot! She gives me an annoyed grimace. "Hey asshole, what about you turn your snobbish ass around and get back to the fuck you are coming from..? She snaps back with a faked grin.

God. I love her.

"I was about to, but then I saw your racy bottom and it looked really.. irresistibly! " I spit out another stupid sentence." You mean this one?" She points to her perfect butt provocatively and I bite my tongue.
"In. Your.Dreams." She adds mockingly.
- Yeah. I do dream about it every night."Where is your Amber, by the way?"
"It's not your business. By the way."
" What? Her butt doesn't work for you anymore? " She lifts her eyebrows snidely as she continues our little chit-chat. " Oh yes, sure it does- big time! But now I would go for yours as well..!" She rolls her eyes and takes a sip from her cup. So I continue
"I remember times when your butt was flatter than Illinois. Where did you get it? Is that butt implants?"

I should've stayed quiet....

" If there was a chance to kill someone only with my thoughts, you would be dead right now." She strikes back coldly and heads back to the dancefloor. Yes, that was it -our common conversation. Chloe leads two types of conversation; the first- is with all other people when she's relaxed, polite, and friendly. The second is this vulgar bickering that she performs only with me.

I know it isn't ideal but that's how things are between us and if this is the only interaction I can have with her I plan to make the best of it. So I enjoy looking at her lips, those soft pink lips, as they move wildly while she speaks and reveals her perfect white teeth. She always lifts her upper lip and twists it in this impossible shape just to give me "the total disgust expression". Umm and her dark cat eyes. That sexy annoyed look when she's telling me how much of an idiot I am. All of her cute leers and smirks. I've got them all memorized and sorted. And I feel special because I'm the only person she looks at like that.

I'm woken up from my daydream by the sudden chills that climb up my spine. I am trying to find her in the crowd and wonder if I can venture there and provoke her even more but I see Daniel and her kissing and moving to some slow romantic song.
Gross!

I fantasize about the idea of smacking him to the ground, beating him out of consciousness. And that's enough! I can't handle this view. I need some fresh air! I'm heading straight to the entrance when I run into Amber. Damn. I totally forgot that she's about to come.

"Hey babe," she's approaching me with open arms and a warm smile but I'm almost deaf from that anger and passion, fighting with each other in my veins while my heart is pounding wildly. I don't answer, I just grab Amber by her hand and walk us toward the nearest bathroom. Without any hesitation, switching the lights on or locking the door I pin her to the wall and start to undress her.
" I want you so much. Now." I whisper to her while I'm getting her pants off. I lie. I want her to be Chloe. I want to do this to Chloe.

"Did you miss me?" She asks between kisses."Yes." Another lie. I don't waste time and make my dick enter her. I'm so horny and frustrated and I want Chloe. I crave for her.

Still, I know how wrong this is of me. Only low in morals, mean bastard can use his girlfriend for his satisfaction and desire for another woman- as I do just now. A spineless pig.
I'm thrusting to Amber greedily and fiercely. She's panting in my ear, hungrily licking, sucking my neck. I feel it coming and now I let myself go with a muted groan. We slow down and I put both her hands above her head.

"I know that you'd like to tie me up. " She whispers in my ear playfully. She's right. I love it. Tie, blind, take control over. I like to take Amber from the back, grip her tight and pull her hair lightly. I'm fond of the soft pain combined with pleasure.

But with Chloe, It would make it differently. I wouldn't want to make her ache, I'd only make love to her, give her only pleasure. The best of me. My imagination continues to alter reality I let her wrists go and my eyes fall on her face. I see Chloe. I imagine how she looks when she's turned on. I kiss her softly but passionately like I would do it to Chloe. I touch her with tenderness, I dive myself into her with all my emotions flowing into her like I would do it to Chloe. I let myself get lost in her.

In the middle of it, the door swing open and the light is on. I freeze. I hear Chloe's surprised gasp. She stares at my naked butt enveloped by Amber's legs. Shocked and speechless for a few seconds, silence so thick and heavy in this little room leaves me breathless.

" Oh, sorry. I'm sorry! I didn't want to.." She doesn't even finish the sentence before she backs out and closes the door with a loud thud.

Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!

I put Amber down and get my pants on quickly; running my hand through my hair in disbelief.
"Damn it!" I curse in a low voice, but Amber hears it and she is clearly intrigued by my reaction.
"Baby, are you okay?"
God Damn it! you stupid fuck!
"Ye-yeah, I'm good. I'm sorry."
"What exactly are you sorry for?" She scoffs. I'm pacing the room and nervously scratching my neck. But I need to get my shit together and play it cool so Amber won't get suspicious that something is off.
"Yes, you're right! Why am I sorry!? She's the one who walked into the bathroom without knocking!" I raise my voice.

Shit. She shouldn't saw me like that with Amber. Yes she knows Amber and I are in relationship, but I was never too physical with her when Chloe was around.
I know I am a pathetic asshole who fucks his girlfriend while imagining someone else. It's not fair play, but it is what I do all my life. I pretend. It had started before I got together with Amber. Even before all my relationships and hookups. It started years ago when my family moved to a new house. The day I met Chloe.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 663 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
76K 1.2K 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
108K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
2.8M 86.8K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...