Frost Bite 》Legends Of Tomorr...

By lovethebreeze

Ray Palmer: The Atom Sara Lance: White Canary Leonard Snart: Captain Cold Mick Rory: Heat Wave Jefferson Jack... More

Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Goodbye 2016
Let's Get Ready To Rumble
I Didn't Know Dr. Evil's Here
Breaking In with Idiots
Spiral
Funny the First Time
Mini Argent and Little Snart
Hawk vs. Wolf
I'm No One's Date
I Don't Do Jealousy
Get It Out!
Bratva
Hello. Werewolf.
Not An Update
Flame On, Bitch
My Money's on the Assassin
Oliver Queen
Dumb and Dumber to the Rescue
Saving Green Hood...Oops, I Mean Arrow
Where's Morgan?
Fighting the Voltron Twins
You're Just Getting Old
Everyone Meet Sara
Time To Go
Don't Talk to Me
What You Got To Do
Trouble In Paradise
Show Them Who's Boss
Left Behind
He Started It
Let's Kill Him
Wish You Were Here
IRobot
Bar Fight! Bar Fight!
Not An Update ☹
New Sheriff in Town and It's Not a Stilinski
Admit Who You Are and What We Are
Let's Throwdown
The Hunters
Young Mick and Sara
Not Again
Rip's Home
She Took Him?!
Charge!!
Another Werewolf
Tag, I'm It (Not an Update)
Stronger Than Me
Show Her the Truth
Alpha vs. Beta
We Should Be Partying, but We're Not
Should Have Stuck with Plan A
He's What?!?!
Pinkie Ring
Ah!
They're Still Beautiful
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
Not Your Fault
You Actually Did It
Final Goodbye

The True Alpha

6.1K 180 15
By lovethebreeze

Ok, so my brother dated Scott's teacher, Jennifer Blake. It turns out that she's the one killing people and the one who poisoned me. So, this Jennifer person is going to kill Derek. I can't let that happen. I wonder if I should tell him about it. I mean, I should, he's my brother. But that might alter the timeline. On the other hand, Rip wants to stop Savage from killing his wife and child and that makes him a hypocrite. So I can stop this. Do something that's right and damn the consequences.

As for Cora, she went after one of the Voltron twins. I think it's stupid on her part. At least have back up. Boyd died...I can't believe it. I could see why she would want to kill them. It's not just her having problems, Jennifer kidnapped Mr. Stilinski. I should just rip her throat out right now.

Peter, carrying Cora, and Stiles ran ahead towards one of the emergency rooms as Scott, Derek and I looked behind to see if we were being followed. "Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked as Derek blocked the door.

"He's close," He said.

"What about Miss Blake?" Scott shook his head at his best friend. "What do you mean? What does that mean?"

"It means what it means," I sneered. "Bitch got away."

I could see Stiles eye twitch. "Are you kidding me?"

Derek glared at him. "Shh, quiet."

Stiles got even more angry. "Me be quiet? Me, huh?" Stiles got up in Derek's face. "Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend - the second one you've dated, by the way, not to mention went after your sister - has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

I stepped between them before Sterek could get into it. I placed my hands on both their chesy and pushed them back. I glared at Stiles. "That's enough. We're going to get your dad back." Then at Derek. "And you really need to consider doing a background check on your girlfriends next time. Those psychopathic alphas want her. We don't have her anymore. And if you two boys don't shut up in the next five seconds, his dad and Cora are dead! And you're going to be next!"

Derek furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean I'm next?" Stiles took a few steps back before going with Scott to check on Cora, sensing that we needed to have a one-on-one talk. "Morgan, what do you mean by that?"

I crossed my arms. "The team and I got stuck in the future, my friend's friend got hurt while another was about to die. I wanted to see how you were doing, but Gideon - the computer - told me you died this year. By her."

"They're your team now?" He asked. Seriously, out of everything I just said...

I groaned. "That's not the point! She killed you and Cora's on her death bed. You and her are all I have left."

Peter gave a offensive look. "What about me?"

Derek and I glared at him. "Shut up," We said simultaneously.

I sighed. "The point is...I can't bare the fact that you and Cora might die."

Derek's gaze softens. "Morgan, we're not going to die." He brought me close and hugged me. "I'll make sure of it."

I held on to him tighter. I don't know how long I've been away, but it feels like it's been years. The only person I've ever been close with was Derek. Then Scott and his stupid friends came in the picture. I actually remember the day Derek and I found out that Scott got bit. I posed as a substitute teacher to keep a close eye on him. Stiles found out who I really was and...well 'Stiles' me. Aka annoy me with questions.

"We have to help her," Scott said, breaking me out of my thoughts.

Suddenly the door opened and Jennifer barged in. "You can't. Only I can."

I pulled away from Derek and marched over her. I grabbed her by the throat and pinned her to the wall. I make sure my claws were out as they began piercing her skin. "You have two seconds to give me a reason why I shouldn't rip your throat out with my teeth," I snarled at her.

She grabbed my wrist, but I held on tighter. Bitch tried to kill me, not once...twice. "I can save her," She gasped. "And I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is."

My glare hardened. "Why should we believe you? I might not have been here long, but, from what I heard, you've been lying since day one."

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Morgan, let her go. She can't help if she's dead," I heard Scott.

I dug my nails deeper before I dropped her. I could see the claw marks slowly healing as she gasped got air. "I can help," She choked out. "But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead." They're not the only ones, sweetheart. "So I'll help you...but only when I'm out here and safe. Only then."

I heard something clatter on the ground and turned to see Derek making a dash towards her. I grabbed his arm and pulled him back, no matter how much I want him to kill her. "Derek, wait!" Scott shouted.

He pointed at her. "She was trying to get out."

"I was trying to keep myself from getting killed," Jennifer defended herself. Oh, please. "You can't blame me for that."

I glared at her. "Oh, we can and we will."

Stiles spoke. "If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her."

She shook her head. "Not until I'm safe." Please, let me kill her. She can heal Cora now and give us Mr. Stilinski when she's safe.

Peter glared at her. "I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her."

"Works for me," Derek sneered.

"And me," I added.

Scott and Stiles stood in front of us in case we decide to attack. We heard a little squeak from the P.A. system. "Um, can I have your attention?" Mama McCall? "Mr. Deucalion - excuse me, just Deucalion - requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R. reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes."

Scott started getting worried. I would be, too. I haven't spoken to Mama McCall, except for that dreadful parent-teacher conference, and she seems like a good mother.

"He's not going to hurt her," Jennifer stated.

Derek pointed at her. "Shut up."

"He won't!" She gave Scott a knowing look. "Scott, you know why." What the hell does that mean?

I crossed my arms and looked at the beta. "What does she mean by that, Scott?"

Scott couldn't meet our gaze, so that caused Jennifer to roll her eyes. She looked at Derek. "You're not the only one he wants in his pack." Again, what does she mean by that? "Deucalion doesn't just want an alpha pack. He wants perfection. That means adding the rarest of alphas to his ranks."

"A true alpha," Peter breathed. He can't be serious. No, that's impossible.

"What's that?" Stiles asked.

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will." Peter looked at Scott. "Our little Scott."

Derek and I looked at him. It makes sense. Scott tries to find another way that doesn't involve killing people. He has people who stand by him: Stiles, Allison, Lydia, and his mom. He takes charge when he wants to do things the right way.

"It doesn't matter," Scott said. He looked at the Darach. "We still need to get her out of here."

"Scott, your mom -" Stiles began pointing out.

"My mom said there's one more ambulance coming in 20 minutes. And I don't think we've been here that long, so if we can get down to the garage, get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here."

I rolled my eyes. "That sounds like a great idea," I said sarcastically. "Except what are we going to do about Things 1 and 2? They're not gonna let us just walk out."

"I'll distract them."

"You mean fight them," Derek concluded.

"Whatever I have to do."

"I'll help you."

Jennifer butted in. "Um, sorry, but I'm not going anywhere without you, Derek."

"No way in hell," I sneered. "I don't want you anywhere near him."

Peter came over and raised my hand up. "We'll do it." I glared at him and he just shrugged. "What? You could use some action. But me? I'd prefer to be out there with an advantage."

"An advantage like what?" Stiles asked. "You mean like a weapon?"

"Something better than a baseball bat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 312 23
Brooklyn and Maddie are back for season 5 of Legends of Tomorrow!! Starting with crisis and escalating into typical Legends madness!! **I DO NOT OWN...
31.2K 715 27
Season 3 of Legends of Tomorrow **I DO NOT own Legends of Tomorrow, only my character Brooklyn**
7.6K 215 30
Invisible. That's all Elle Anders was. Until Time Master Rip Hunter recruited her and eight others for the journey of a lifetime. oc x oc Seasons 1 ⇨...
329K 5.3K 16
Reina Scarlett: a survivor Bellamy Blake: the rebel when their courses clash together, what happens? ➳ Bellamy Blake love story [Season 1]