GIRLS TALK

By MichellleSantana

sorry not sorry A place of no filter More

GIRLS TALK
Intro/Frontals
FIRST KISS: Story time
Turn offs
I got curved: Story time
Back to school
Back to school pt.2
Type of guys
THE KEY TO CONFIDENCE
Favorite songs
My frustration
new beauty hack
Texas
What the Health
Virginia
too bute💜
what do yall think??- I snuck out
I tell you

Positivity

53 3 1
By MichellleSantana

After a long day I feel good spiritually and mentally.

I realized in this world there is too much. Way too much negativity and life is too short to always feel down,angry or upset.

I feel like I'm constantly being brought down or bringing other down for trying to bring me down. T hats too time consuming and draining.

I just want to spread more gratitude and more positive vibes to one another. At the end of the day it won't hurt to try.

But in order to do that you have to be positive within yourself. If that makes any sense.

A practice what you preach kind of thing.

How do you do it??

Things such as meditating
Clensing your mind
Communicating with your god ( To all of my Christians)

Even when your not having a good day think about the positive and finer things.

So I'm gonna try this and see how it goes. Hopefully I am able to follow through

-stay fab💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
205K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
164K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
81K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...