The Second hybrid

Af lisa_pait

Kataline is the younger fraternal twin sister of Renesmee. She was a miracle to her parents and was loved jus... Mere

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
New Story
Important A/N
Rant
A/N

Chapter 7

16.2K 407 93
Af lisa_pait

(Kataline’s Pov)

It was the night before the Volturi came. I was allowed to attend the bonfire. I had my bronze hair into a ponytail. Jacob brings wood over and drops it on the ground. Benjamin and I looked at each other. We lit our fingertips on fire then throw it on the wood to start a fire. 

“That’s what I’m talking about. A little pre-battle bonfire. Telling war stories” 

Us three look around. Everyone is standing around. 

I finished, “Or just standing there like frickin’ statues” 

Jacob nodded in agreement. Garrett joins us by the bonfire. 

“Name any American battle, I was there” 

I thought for a second before answering, “Little Bighorn” 

“I came this close to biting Cuter. But the Indians got him first” 

Kate joins us next. I smiled. 

“Try Oleg’s assault on Constantinople. He didn’t win that on on his own” 

The Irish Coven joined us next. 

“If you’re talking about battles, you’re talking the Eleven years war. No one does rebellion like the Irish” 

“You lost the Eleven Years’ War” said Jacob. 

“Aye. But it was one hell of a rebellion” 

Jacob had to agree. I smiled. 

~

It was the next morning. I was walking with mom, dad, and Renesmee. She was holding my hand. We were both wearing a locket necklace. We were in a large snow covered field. Garrett told Kate, “If we live through this, I’ll follow you anywhere, woman” 

“Now you tell me” 

I smiled slightly. 

“The redcoats are coming! The redcoats are coming!” 

We see them emerge from the trees. I hid behind mom some more. Renesmee clung to me. 

“Aro’s looking for Alice” 

As they got closer, the wolf packs came out and joined us. Jacob came and stood by us. 

Grandpa stepped up. 

“Aro, let us discuss this as we used to. In a civilized manner” 

“Fair words, Carlisle, but a little out of place, given the battalion you’ve assembled against us” 

“I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken” 

“We see the children. Do not treat us as fools” said Caius. 

“They are not immortal! There witnesses can attest to that. Or you can look. See the flush of human blood in their cheeks.” 

“Artifice!” 

“I will collect every facet of the truth. But from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the children cling to your newborn mate, I assume you are involved” 

Daddy looks at mama. I got his hand. He looked at me before rubbing my hair. He went towards them. I saw mama try and use her gift but no luck. I breathed in and a sweet smell came to me. It was addictive. I looked for who the smell belonged to. I saw a girl with blonde hair. My eyes widened some. She looked over and her eyes widened as well. I couldn’t look away from her. 

“I’d like to meet them” 

Daddy turns and looks at us. Mama, Renesmee, Jacob, and I start to walk forward. We stopped and looked at Uncle Emmett. He joined us. Renesmee was holding my hand tightly. We stopped by daddy. 

“Ah. Young Bella. Immortality becomes you” 

I rolled my eyes. When he heard mine and Renesmee’s heart beats he shrieked in laughter. I stepped back a little, a little frightened of him. 

He held out his hand. 

“Hello Aro” 

Since I looked the oldest, I decided to show him the memories. I placed my hand on his cheek. He saw all my memories. 

When I dropped my hand, mom pulled me back closer to her. 

“Magnifico! She’s younger but appears older. Half-mortals, half-immortals. Conceived and carried by this newborn while she was still human” 

“Impossible” 

“Do you think they fooled me brother?” 

Mom, Dad, Uncle Emmett, Jacob Renesmee, and I headed back. 

“Bring the informer forward” 

We saw Irina be brought forward. I glanced at Kate, Tanya, Carmen, and Eleazar. 

“Are those the children you saw?” 

“I’m not sure” 

“Jane” 

The girl-Jane hesitates. She glanced at me quickly then back at Caius. 

Dad had wide eyes. He spoke, “I can hear Jane’s thoughts. They’re all about Kataline. That’s why she’s hesitating because Irina is Kata’s family” 

Everyone looked between us. I hid behind mama shyly. 

“Well?” 

“They’ve changed. These children are bigger.” 

“Then your allegations were false” 

“The Cullen’s are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake. I’m sorry” 

“Caius, no!” 

Irina then get executed. 

“Irina!” 

Caius set fire to the rest of her body. Kate and Tanya scream. Emmett and Eleazar grabs Tany. Garrett grans hold of Kate. She electrocuted him but he didn’t let up. 

“Blind them” 

Zafrina used her power to blind them. 

“We must attack” 

“Tanya, this is what they want. If you attack now, we’ll all die. Calm down” 

Dad looked at Zafrina. She unblinded them. Garrett stood up with Kate. 

Suddenly, dad felt pain. He fell to his knees. He soon stood up. 

“It’s working” 

We all stared at the Volturi. 

“Aro, you see there’s no law broken here” 

“Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapons that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing of what these will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow?” 

I glared at him. Renesmee and I weren’t dangerous. I saw Jane and Alec subtly glare at him. 

Then two figures appeared. 

“Alice” 

I smiled widely. 

“Aunt Alice, Uncle Jazzy” 

They looked over and smiled. They went to Aro. 

“I have evidence the children won’t be a risk to our kind” 

He looked at her with suspicion. 

“Let me show you” 

She extends her hand. 

“Brother?” 

Aunt Alice walks up to Aro. Mom picks up Renesmee and places her on Jacob’s back. I’m placed behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Aro takes Aunt Alice’s hand. 

Skipping the Vision

Whoever kills who in the movies, get killed in the story except for Kataline, Jane and Alec. They run off to be nomads and live a peaceful life

After seeing many mixed emotions cross Aro’s face, she took her hand back. 

“Now you know. That’s your future. Unless you decide on another course” 

“We cannot alter our course. The children still pose a grave threat” 

“But what if you were sure they could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?” 

“Of course. But that cannot be known” 

“Actually, it can” 

We heard footsteps. We looked and sawa guy and woman. We watched them walk past us and to the Volturi. 

“I’ve been searching for witnesses of my own among the Ticuna Tribes of Brazil” 

“We have enough witnesses” 

“Let him speak, brother” 

“I’m half human, half vampire. Like the children. A vampire seduced my mother, who died giving birth to me. My Aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal” 

“How old are you?” asked mom. 

“A hundred and fifty years” 

I smiled along with mom and Renesmee. I caught Jane’s eye from across the field. I smiled at her and she returned it with a barely noticeable smile of her own. 

“At what age did you reach maturity?” 

“I became full grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then” 

“And your diet?” 

“Blood, human food. I can survive on either” 

“These children are much like us,” said Marcus. 

Finally! That’s what we’ve been trying to tell you!

“Regardless, the Cullens have been consorting with werewolves. Our natural enemy” 

I rolled my eyes. Drama Queen. 

“Dear one, there is no danger here. We will not fight today” 

Half the Volturi left. Jane, Aro, and Alec remained. They talked very quietly. He nodded. Before he left he looked at mom, Aunt Alice, and I. I narrowed my eyes before childishly sticking my tongue out at him. 

“Such a prize” 

He turns and leaves. Jane and Alec stayed however. Grandpa went to them. We saw them remove their cloaks and necklaces. Dad gave me a smile. 

When Grandpa returned they were behind him. Vladimir and Stefan started to attack but I blew them back. Garrett and Peter held them back. 

“We have them on the run. Two are here. Now is the time to attack” 

“Not today” 

“You’re all fools. The Volturi might be gone but they will never forgive what happened here. 

“We didn’t listen to them. I hugged Renesmee, mom and dad. We were smiling and laughing. 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.3M 52.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 38.9K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.7K 63 4
Julieta Maribel Milanesi Swan, Or Juliet, for short Is the younger sister to Isabella, Or Bella, Swan. Juliet did not grow up in the States she grew...