The Second hybrid

By lisa_pait

Kataline is the younger fraternal twin sister of Renesmee. She was a miracle to her parents and was loved jus... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Story
Important A/N
Rant
A/N

Chapter 5

15.8K 413 21
By lisa_pait

Daddy, Momma, Renesmee, Jacob, and I were headed to Alaska. I was looking out the window while humming. When we reached a house, daddy got out. We heard them talking. 

“Okay. Time to meet some new people” 

“What if they don’t like us” 

“They’ll love you” 

We looked at Jacob. 

“They will. Once they understand you. They just haven’t met anyone like you two before” 

“Okay” 

We got out of the car. Jacob picked up Renesmee while momma got my hand. 

“They Volturi will come for all of us” 

“You get those things out of here” 

“They’re not what they look like” 

“This is a crime” 

Daddy is then attacked. I got scared so I used wind to blow her back and then trapped her in nature. 

“Stay back!” 

“They have blood in their veins. You can feel their warmth” 

“I can feel it” 

I slowly released the woman. 

“I’m their biological father. Bella is their mother” 

“Impossible” 

“It’s true. They were born while I was still human” 

“I’ve never heard of such a thing” 

“They can show you, if you let them” 

I looked at them. Jacob brought Renesmee. I looked at momma. She nodded. Renesmee reached out for Tanya. I reached out to Eleazar. 

“Don’t be afraid. This is how they communicate” 

When my palm rested on his cheek, he saw all my memories. He saw me grow, use my gifts, being born, everything. When it was over, I removed my palm. 

“It’s true. They’re not immortal” 

“Amazing. Not even a year old and she’s powerful” 

I went and stood between my parents. We knew they were won over. 

(with Carlisle and Esme-Carlisle’s Pov)

“Amun, please” 

“I cannot help you Carlisle” 

“I wouldn’t ask if it weren’t urgent” 

“You must go” 

We then saw water rising. It was like a wall, it blocked the doorway. 

“I’d like to hear about it. I never get to meet any of Amun’s friends. He likes to keep me hidden” 

“I can’t imagine why” 

The water went back into the pool. 

“Carlisle” 

“Benjamin” 

Esme walked up next to me. 

“On of our granddaughters has the same gift” 

“Really” 

We nodded. He seemed interested now. 

(Kataline’s Pov)

The Egyptian coven soon appeared. I was showing Benjamin my memories. When I removed my hand, he made a dirt tornado in my palm. I smiled widely. 

“Just like Kata, Benjamin can control the elements” 

“And here i get super self-control” 

Vampires from the most remote places were coming. Like Senna and Zafrina from the Amazon. Renesmee and I found them interesting. Everyone who came was won over. I took interest in Maggie’s gift. Everyone there witnessed us grow. I now looked 14. 

Peter and Charlotte were also interesting. They knew Uncle Jasper. They warmed up to me quicker because he was my favorite uncle and they saw him in a majority of my memories. I was with Benjamin. He became my best friend quickly. He was teaching me how to control my powers. 

When I saw Grandpa and Grandma, I ran outside. I hugged them. They smiled and hugged me back. While Kate was helping mama with her gift, Benjamin was helping me with mine. 

Nearby Tia, Maggie, Peter, and Charlotte were watching. 

“Try again, Kata. You can do it” 

I sighed and relaxed. I lifted both arms then shot them forward. Benjamin flew back and landed on the ground with a thud. The others laughed. I stood there and smiled innocently. 

“Good. That was good” 

I smiled wider if possible. We practiced with water and fire for a little while. While practicing we heard wolves howl. All of us stopped. I ran to Kate. I went with them. I saw two more vampires. 

“Vladimir, Stefan, you’re a long way from home” 

“What are they doing here?” 

I looked up at Kate before looking at the vampires again. 

“We heard the Volturi were moving against you. But that you would not stand alone” 

“We didn’t do what we were accused of” 

“We do not care what you did Carlisle” 

“We have been waiting a millennium for the Italian scum to be challenged” 

“It’s not our plan to fight the Volturi” 

“Shame. Aro’s witnesses will be so disappointed.” 

“They enjoy a good fight” 

“Aro’s witnesses” 

“Awww, still hoping they’ll listen” 

I scowled slightly. Debby downers much. We headed back to the house. I stayed beside mama. 

“When Aro wants someone from a coven it’s never long before evidence turns up proving that coven committed some crime” 

I couldn’t help but ask, “So he’s done this before?” 

“It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a pattern” Eleazar answered. 

Grandpa said, “Apparently, he always pardons one person whose thoughts he claims are repentant” 

“This person always has an ability. And they’re always given a place with the Guard” 

“This is about Alice. He has no one like her” 

“Is that why Aunt Alice and Uncle Jasper left?” 

Daddy nodded. I looked at my feet and mama pulled me closer to her. 

“Why does he need witnesses?” 

“To spread the word that justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven” 

I glared at Alistair. 

I snapped, “Nobody is forcing you to stay here. Everything that has come out of your mouth has been nothing but negative.” 

“Kata’s right. Everyone here is fighting for something. If you do leave, where will you go? What makes you think they’ll be satisfied with Alice? What’s to stop them from going after Benjamin? Or Zafrina or Kate or even Kata or anyone else here with a gift. Their goal isn’t punishment, it’s power. It’s acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also yours. And for the way you want to live” said Daddy. 

“The packs will fight. We’ve never been afraid of vampires” said Jacob. 

The Denali’s stood next. “We will fight” 

“This won’t be the first time I fought a king’s rule” said Garrett. 

“We’ll join you” said Benjamin. 

“No” 

“I will do the right thing, Amun. You may do as you please” 

“We will stand with you” 

“So will we” 

Everyone stepped up. I grinned. 

“That didn’t take much” said Vlaidmir.

I seriously wasn’t liking him or Stefan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2K 122 65
Hermione, Lily, and Emma are the triplet daughters of Maleficent and being raised by Ingrid currently living in England and starting their first year...
1.3M 52.2K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.