MALIA TATE โ–น the originals

By fandomlover727

๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ | โ i don't know how to be a parent, coyotes eat their young! โž. ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ... More

๐‘ด๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ
๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต.
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ.
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ.
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ.
REDO

๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ.

25.8K 783 273
By fandomlover727

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
MALIA TATE
ONE— A COSMIC MIRACLE.

Malia Tate wasn't one to experience things in the way that other people did. After living in the preserve for over nine years in her coyote form, the rules of the animal kingdom and the simplificties in them still filled her head even after a few years of being back in her human form.

She couldn't even begin to understand the concept of why her boyfriend of two years, Stiles Stilinski, would cheat on her with Lydia Martin instead of just breaking up with her or something similar.

A part of her wanted to just let her coyote side out and rip them apart, but she couldn't, she held herself back as much as she could so she wouldn't do it.

So instead, she went to the place that people usually went to when they wanted to forget everything, a dive bar close to the border between Beacon Hills and the next town over.

It wasn't very busy, especially since it was a Tuesday night. It was the embodiment of a small-town bar with a hint of a western theme that seemed out of place compared to the two towns it bordered.

It was a place that only she, Derek, and Hayley were aware of. They kept it a secret from the McCall pack as they used it for their getaways when the small town and its drama became way too much for them to deal with.

The girl used her fake ID to order shots of Captain, downing them with an ease that would've made the bartender suspicious if she had bothered to actually look over at the nineteen-year-old.

Malia couldn't actually get drunk due to her healing factor but the sentiment counted. Plus if she did drink enough to a certain point, she could feel the tiniest of buzz which she craved so badly.

At some point, she ended up turning off her phone because it wouldn't stop buzzing. Hundreds of texts and calls from her packmates checking up on her as well as lies being sent to her by Stiles and Lydia, begging her to forgive them. They only made her scoff and down another shot.

Hayley and Derek weren't in town at the moment and Kira and Scott were visiting with Isaac in France. She lacked the people she was the closest to confide in, replacing them with bottles of Captain instead.

Malia could easily smell the newcomer who entered the bar, they had a mix of the same werewolf smell that Hayley had(one not similar to Scott's type of werewolf) and of something she couldn't quite pick up.

It was almost what you'd imagine a demon-like monster to smell like. Sweet and sultry with a hint of what she could only describe as death.

He sauntered in with an air about him, like he knew he was the most powerful creature ever and wasn't afraid of anything or anyone.

The bar was pretty empty, and yet the mystery man sat right next to Malia even though almost every other seat was available. He caught the attention of the bartender immediately and ordered some fancy alcohol that old people drank, at least to her knowledge, before turning his attention to the werecoyote trying to ignore him.

"You seem stressed, love" The man had an accent that she couldn't place, assuming it was European. She wouldn't lie though, the man was very attractive.

"It's been a hard day" Malia fake smiled at the man, not wanting to reveal to him about how her ex cheated on her with her friend, she didn't feel the need to.

"Me too, yet I have the feeling that it just got a lot better" The man smirked at her before putting his drink that she hadn't noticed up to his lips. 

Malia infernally hesitated for a moment before deciding to not listen to the reasonable, responsible side of her that had been taught to her by Stiles himself. She deserved to have fun, to let loose and hook up with a stranger. After all, she is single now.

"I think it did" She grinned flirtatiously, deciding to just go with it. After all, he was supernatural as well so if they hooked up she wouldn't have to worry about him freaking out if her eyes glowed at any point during sex.

"I'm Malia Hale" She introduced herself using her birth name, not giving the man her real name as well as wanting him to know exactly which were-creature lineage she came from. The Hale pack was very well known in the supernatural community for many generations, both types of werewolves knew them.

"I'm Klaus Mikaelson" He introduced himself as well, smirking devilishly while waiting in anticipation for the werecoyote to recognize his name. He knew exactly who she was, recalling when he overheard Tyler Lockwood talking about Beacon Hills with his human friend and how he gained a crush on the blunt yet naturally charismatic girl.

"You're the Original Hybrid douchebag that people complain about" Malia hummed in acknowledgment, waving at the bartender and signaling for another drink. The bartender nodded back and started to mix another beverage for the girl.

"And you're the werecoyote who lived in your true form for years in the wild" Klaus said back, the bartender returning to hand the shot to Malia who downed it a few moments after the bartender left.

"Yes, I am" She stated once she finished the drink, not even a little bit tipsy. Klaus couldn't help but smile for real, amused by the girl next to him.

"Your reputation precedes you, love" Malia liked the look he was giving her as if everything didn't matter besides her at that very moment. Even after two years of dating Stiles, she never fully got that look as they were constantly battling bad guys and threats in general to their town. This...was nice. And that's when Malia decided officially to hook up with this guy.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After many rounds of lust-filled sex that lasted until dawn, Malia woke up in the morning in Klaus' hotel room. It was a fancy one, he obviously either compelled the room or paid with money he compelled to get.

She hadn't ever had experience with partners other than Stiles, so it was a wild experience for her. And Stiles couldn't compete with Klaus' skills in the bedroom.

Malia tried to be as quiet as possible as she went around the room to find pieces of her discarded clothes. She almost laughed when she saw that her phone was somehow plugged into a charger on the wall, not even recalling how she would've had time to do that before everything happened.

She unplugged her phone and saw she had a lot of missed calls and texts since she turned her phone off the night prior. The only messages that she felt worth reading were two sent by Hayley. It was a closeup picture of the werewolf's birthmark. Malia was planning on going to visit some friends of the Hale pack in a different part of California on her own to try and see if they had any information on the birthmark.

Malia actually had her own, oddly-shaped birthmark that did not have any connection to any werewolf packs so they just wrote it off as a weird birthmark.

As Malia focused on looking at the picture of the birthmark that she was sent, the werecoyote wasn't able to notice that Klaus was now awake and smirking as his gaze lingered over the woman in front of him.

"Going so soon, love?" Klaus teased which earned him an eye roll from the Hale. "I have things to do" Malia stated, a hint of sass in her tone as she was only half-serious. "Of course. Things to do, places to be, people to break the hearts of" Klaus continued to tease until he peered over Malia's shoulder and saw the photo that Malia had been sent.

"That mark, I've seen it before" Malia's shoulders tensed when she realized that he was talking about the birthmark of her best friend and pack mate. She spun around to face the original hybrid and glowered at him threateningly. If Klaus had been anybody else, he would've cowered in fear from said look.

"Don't lie, not about this. Hayley is my best friend, my family, and I don't take these things lightly" Malia growled, flashing her blue werecoyote eyes in warning. Hayley was the closest thing she had to a sister since her younger sister Kylie died.

"I wouldn't dare lie to you about this, little coyote. Matters of family are sacred" This was one of those rare moments where Klaus was completely serious, Malia had no idea just how rare it was due to not knowing him that long and only knowing a bit of the rumor circling around about the original hybrid.

Klaus noticed how hesitant Malia was to trust him with this still. He wanted to tell her the truth, he had heard her mention that her best friend was out looking for leads on her birth family and Malia was planning on leaving her small town to help her.

He knew what it was like to want to know about a certain part of yourself that was taken away from you, he knew that Malia did too. Plus, he gained respect for the woman quite easily after drawing so many connections between them, and yet she became the hero in the end.

"In my considerable lifetime, I've only seen that mark on a handful of others, all from the same bloodline--a werewolf clan that once thrived throughout much of what we now call Louisiana" Despite the reluctance inside of Malia when it came to trusting this man she didn't know, she was desperate for any information that would lead to Hayley's birth family. After everything that Hayley had done for her and the Hale pack before Malia was even born, this was the least she could do.

Suppressing her pride, Malia pulled up an empty, random chair from the hotel room to sit down in, leaning forward as she looked Klaus dead in his eyes. "Tell me everything you know, please" Klaus smirked at the eagerness of the werecoyote before truthfully telling her what she wanted to know.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

It had been almost a month later before Hayley and Malia officially made it to New Orleans, Louisiana. Malia listened to everything Klaus had told her and both she and Hayley wanted to double-check that this was accurate before heading down to the Big Easy. They had checked with a few werewolf clans that Hayley had connections with along with a few witches that the Hale pack were friends with before they realized it was true.

They had met two witches who worked at a bar called Rousseau's in the French Quarter area. They were friendly enough and had former connections with Talia Hale, Malia's aunt, and Hayley's former Alpha.

Jane-Anne was the one that was the most friendly between her and her sister Sophie. The woman appeared to be nice and pointed to a few sources that might have some information about Hayley's family.

Still, there was a lack of knowledge about the pack that Hayley had come from and who her birth parents were. The few people they actually came across that had any sort of memory of the werewolf pack that previously lived in the festive city only knew stories that they brushed off as rumors.

Defeated, the two made it back to the bar where Jane-Anne was working. It was midday and a Monday so the place was deserted as everyone was dealing with their hangovers from partying all weekend.

"Third time this week" Jane-Anne stated once she spotted the two different were-creatures enter her bar. "We're obsessed with the gumbo, Jane-Anne" Hayley stated, only half-lying since Malia was actually in love with traditional New Orleans dish that she had been having craving since she ate it the first time.

"You know, ladies in the 9th ward say, my sister, Sophie, bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish" The witch glanced back at her younger sister who was working on the other side of the restaurant, cleaning up a bit as they waited for about a half-hour longer before the huge flow of customers would startup.

"We asked around the Quarter about Hayley's family" Malia decided to skip the small talk, more impatient than usual. "And?" Jane-Anne prompted one of the girls to continue. "Nothing. Zero. We can't find a single person who remembers them and not just from the legends" The older of the two pack mates answered, frustrated that she still wasn't getting answers.

"Because, Hayley, people like you were run out of here years ago. And the only ones of your kind brave enough to step into the city, Malia, were from the Hale pack" The werecoyote tensed at the mention of the Hale pack, most she never got to meet due to the Hale house fire caused by Kate Argent. She only knew Derek, Hayley, Cora, and Peter.

"What do you mean, people like me? As in my type of..." Hayley trailed off, not wanting to say it out loud in case any of the many vampires that they'd seen in the streets would overhear them.

Jane-Anne abandoned her position behind the bar and grabbed a map of the city before making her way to stand next to the two women, her sister watched from the background as it all happened.

"In the bayou, they call the werewolves Roux-Ga-Roux" She took out a pen from her shirt pocket and circled the area she was referring to. "You head out there, you'll find what you're looking for. Be careful. It's the last place you'd ever want to go" The two best friends made eye contact after hearing the warning, both having a matching look of determination that let the other know that neither was backing out from this.

Hayley thanked Jane-Anne and Malia got a serving of gumbo to-go before they left the bar. Once they were gone, Sophie looked over at her sister with an unsaid question. Jane-Anne pulled something from her pocket and held it up for her sister to see. It just so happened to be strands of the werecoyotes hair.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The two didn't go out to the bayou until more towards nighttime. Hayley was the one driving due to the fact that Malia was both a terrible driver and driving gave her mass anxiety as she recalled the car crash that took the lives of her mother and younger sister.

"Are we lost?" Malia asked, almost whining in boredom. Her attention span was usually short but it had been even shorter the last few weeks. "We're not lost" Hayley tried to convince her pseudo younger sister. "Just admit it, Hayley, we're lost" The werewolf sighed in defeat before pulling over on the side of the road.

"Okay, we're lost" Hayley admitted, grabbing the map they had been given to look it over. "This doesn't make any sense, it says we're right where we're supposed to be but nothing is here" She muttered, frustrated. Malia picked up on a familiar, smoky smell a split second before the map ignited and started to become consumed by flames that came out of nowhere.

The two girls started to panic. Malia quickly grabbed the map and opened her car door, throwing it out far enough to where the flames couldn't come back to them before shutting her car door again and locking it. "We need to leave, now" Both agreed.

Hayley started to put the car into reverse, only for the car to get halfway through the motion and then stop and start to smoke up. "Once is an incident, twice is a coincidence, and three is a pattern," Malia thought out loud, remembering what Sheriff Stilinski and Stiles always said.

"Twice is enough for me" Hayley grumbled, getting out of the car and ready to fight. Malia did the same only moments later, both flashing their supernatural eye colors as they surveyed the area for whatever threat was causing this, most likely witches which meant Jane-Anne had set them up for something.

"Show yourself!" Malia yelled out, allowing her claws to come out and replace her human nails. It was less than a minute later that an ear-piercing noise came out of nowhere and caused both girls immense pain. Both instantly clutched their ears that felt like they were bleeding(even though they weren't). The sound was so bad that they were incapacitated.

The two eventually fell unconscious, not seeing the witches that emerged from the shadows, one of them being Jane-Anne's sister, Sophie.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The witches barely explained to Malia what was going on when she regained consciousness the next day(from what she was told, they were able to keep her healthily unconscious for a full 24 hours), she found herself in some sort of burial vault being watched over by some witches and separated from Hayley. The witch Sophie had briefly explained to Malia that she was carrying the baby of Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid she hooked up with less than a month prior.

Knowing that he was a vampire made it all more confusing and unbelievable for Malia until she focused enough and heard what sounded like a tiny heartbeat, freaking out the werecoyote all the more.

She was left with the creepy witches for what felt like forever(a few hours, in reality) until the witches heard the words, "Bring her out" which was when they grabbed her arms and dragged her out into the open area of the cemetery, ignoring Malia's futile attempts to fight back that were thwarted due to the fact that they were on the witches ancestorial territory which gained them strength.

They stopped at a good enough distance away and Malia noticed that Sophie was accompanied by a (handsome, she wasn't gonna lie to herself) man with dark hair and dark eyes who wore a suit, making him stand out quite easily. He was looking at her with what could only be described as astonishment.

Malia made eye contact with the man for a small moment before glaring at Sophie, flashing her blue coyote eyes and growling which fascinated the strange man all the more. "What the hell is going on?" The man stepped forward before glancing back at Sophie. "Give us a moment, please," He said before directing his gaze right back to the person of the hour, the pregnant werecoyote.

The two were then allowed to go into the burial vault that they had been holding Malia in previously and given enough privacy. The man explained that he was Elijah Mikaelson, Klaus' older brother who had come to New Orleans after hearing whispers along with his brother that a witch named Jane-Anne was looking for him and was a threat to Klaus.

"Jane-Anne is the witch that lured me and my friend, Hayley, out to the Bayou and have been holding me hostage since" Malia sighed in frustration, running her fingers through her hair before continuing to speak. "This doesn't make any sense. He's a vampire which means he's dead, he can't reproduce. This isn't that dumb movie Twister--" Elijah bit back a smile at her failed pop culture reference mentioned in her rambling.

"Twilight, I believe it is called" Elijah remembered his sister Rebekah complaining about it after reading the books. "The same thing" She shrugged if off before continuing on. "Kaleb's part werewolf but he's also a vampire, he can't have kids, that's impossible" Elijah didn't attempt to hide his smile this time or correct Malia on his brother's actual name.

"I believe if you understood my brother's story, it might help you understand why this is possible. Here, if I may" Elijah went to lay his hands on Malia's temples to use the vampire power to show her the story of them becoming vampires.

Malia, lacking experience and knowledge of vampires and all of their powers, flinched and moved back a bit which had Elijah pause in realization. "Relax. If you open up your mind to me, I can show you what I mean" Malia was hesitant in letting Elijah do so, but she ended up letting the original into her mind to show her what he meant.

"In the beginning, our family was human. A thousand years ago, now".

Malia saw flashes of two people in what appeared to be a village of some sort. The older of the two was a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes while the younger of the two was a young boy with dark hair up to his shoulders and the same colored eyes as Elijah. "Come, Henrik. Our brothers are fighting again" The two ran over to where their brothers were play fighting with swords. One being Elijah with hair going past his shoulders and the other being Klaus who also had hair that was past his shoulders. Their play fighting, the pure happiness in doing so, made a smile unconsciously make its way onto Malia's lips.

"Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts, we were actually just a family trying to survive in a time when it was quite difficult to do so. And, for better or worse, we were happy. That is, however, until one night, our youngest brother was killed by our village's greatest threat".

A frown replaced the smile on Malia's face as the scene changed to a heartbreaking one. Klaus was carrying the dead body of the young boy she was shown earlier. His chest had been mauled with claw and bite marks, an attack done by werewolves that could fully transform themselves. Malia couldn't help but flinch and sympathize with Klaus as she remembered seeing her younger sister Kylie's dead body in crime scene pictures from after the crash, pictures that Stiles and Scott had obtained to help her remember what happened.

"Men that could transform themselves into wolves during the full moon. Our family was devastated, none more than Niklaus".

There was a flash of memory showing Malia a vulnerable, grieving Klaus who looked so different from the charming, devious man that she met at the bar weeks ago.

"Desperate to protect the rest of us, our father forced our mother to call upon her black magic in order to make us stronger".

There was an older man being shown now, long dark blonde hair who gave Malia instant bad vibes that were similar to the bad vibes that she had gotten when she first saw the Desert Wolf in person. The man used a sword to slice open the wrists of someone unseen. "Drink!" The man forced the blonde girl from before to drink the blood, turning her into a vampire.

"Thus, the first vampires were born. But with this speed, this strength, this immortality, came a terrible hunger. No one felt this hunger more than Niklaus".

She was shown Klaus deep into the woods at night, attacking and feeding on a villager until they died, throwing them off to the side while being consumed by the blood lust.

"When he killed for the first time, we knew what he truly was".

Moments after he had killed the villager, the newly turned Klaus' bones started to break in his legs, causing him an immense amount of pain. His screams caught the attention of Elijah who was running over as Klaus' bones in his arms did the same. "Niklaus!" The man from before, their father, grabbed Elijah and held him back from helping his younger brother all while Klaus cried out, "What's happening to me!" which was even heartbreaking for Malia to have to watch, grateful that Hayley had the Hale's when she turned.

"Don't!" Mikael, their father, yelled as he held his son back. "Father! It hurts!" Klaus cried out once more. "He's a beast, an abomination!"

"He wasn't just a vampire..." Malia interrupted Elijah's ominous words. "He was also a werewolf. That's why he's called the original hybrid, right? He activated his curse" Elijah looked almost impressed by Malia, wondering how she knew that much about how the curse activated when she came from the other version of were-creatures.

"My best friend Hayley, the one who's stuck here, she said that she activated her curse when accidentally taking a life" Elijah looked at the girl in front of him with a soft expression. "Niklaus was the result of an indiscretion our mother had hidden from us all. An affair, with a werewolf of the same kind as your friend".

Malia was brought back to the flashes of memories, showing a woman(which she assumed was their mother) standing in front of a fire, waving her arms in a way that would make Malia think that she was crazy if she didn't know that it was a witch.

"Infuriated by this betrayal, my father forced our mother to cast a spell that would suppress Klaus's werewolf side, denying him any connection with his true self".

She watched as Mikael used chains to bind Klaus to a cross under the full moon as the man struggled to fight against his father's actions. "Elijah! Elijah, hold him down!" Mikael screamed at his son who didn't want to do so to his younger brother.

"Brother, please! Don't let them do this to me!" Klaus begged for one of the last times in a thousand years to come. "Do it now, boy! Now!" Mikael screamed again, getting Elijah to reluctantly start doing what he was told. Klaus tried one more time to beg his brother to stop. "Help me!"

Malia was officially brought back to the present with Elijah. "Your dad was a dick, kinda like mine" The girl didn't' know if she was referring to her biological dad Peter who was just insane and the villain of the story or her adoptive dad who sent her to a mental hospital known for the mistreatment of patients, especially teens.

"I'm Malia, by the way. I'm a werecoyote, the only one of my kind and from the Hale family" Elijah recognized the last name as well as the fact of how rare Malia was, seeing that and other qualities about the girl that drew his brother in. "As in the Hale pack?" Malia nodded at his guess.

"Didn't get to know most of them, I was put up for adoption by my aunt because my insane bio mom wanted to kill me. Tried to kill me when I was nine again, only for me to turn and live in the woods as a coyote for years..." She stopped herself, realizing she was rambling on about her life, not something she would usually do around a stranger. "Anyway, long story short, I slept with your psychotic brother and am now suddenly pregnant due to some loophole" Elijah reached over and gently held Malia's hands, causing her to make eye contact with him after trying to avoid it for a while.

" I cannot excuse his behavior, but you must understand when our father hunted him—hunted us—for centuries, every time we found a moment of happiness, we were forced to flee. Even here, in New Orleans, where we were happiest of all. Not long after Niklaus broke the spell which prevented him from becoming a hybrid, he defeated our father. I thought this would make him happy" Elijah shook his head, sighing to himself. He had always felt responsible for all the things his brother had done as well as all the mistreatment and abuse that was also inflicted on his brother when they were human.

"He was angrier than ever. I wonder if perhaps this baby might be a way for my brother to find happiness. A way to save him from himself" He secretly meant 'this baby and you' after seeing many of the things about the girl that could perhaps give his brother happiness as well, even if it was purely platonic.

Sophie decides to ruin the moment, entering the vault, and speaking. "I'm glad you feel that way because we need your help" Both of them stood up from their seated position, intimidating Sophie with their harsh and pointed glares, Malia flashing her coyote eyes in warning along with it.

"What, precisely, is it that you want and what does it have to do with this young woman?" Elijah inquired, his patience wearing thin. "We want to run Marcel and his vampires out of town. Klaus is the key. Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire, he learned from Klaus. Marcel trusts him, looks up to him, and he won't see the betrayal coming" Sophie explained the witches' "amazing" plan that didn't factor the fact that Klaus wouldn't listen to them.

"Yes, well, as I'm sure you're aware, my brother Niklaus doesn't like to be told what to do" Elijah knew that the witches must've had some idea of that due to all the stories circulating about Klaus Mikaelson for over a thousand year.

"That's why I brought you here. Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago. Do you really think he's going to welcome a hybrid baby of two different types of werewolf, the werecoyote mother, and her werewolf friend to the neighborhood? Convince Klaus to help us, and no one has to know about the newest member of the Original family" Malia hated that she had easily been played by the witch and her sister, not realizing that they had been deceiving them from the beginning, blinded by their eagerness to find Hayley's biological lineage.

"That sounds remarkably like blackmail" Elijah fake smiled at Sophie. "Like I said, I'm desperate" Elijah let the fake smile drop. "Well, then, I have my work cut out for me, don't I?" He glanced over at Malia before turning back to Sophie. "And would you please allow her to reunite with her friend" Sophie shook her head. "Not until you get Klaus to come here" Elijah wanted to further argue but he knew that time was ticking, he needed to find his brother and fast. He checked to make sure Malia was okay before hesitantly leaving to get his brother, promising to himself that he would make sure that the girl got out of this situation no matter what.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Elijah, after finally convincing his brother to listen to the witches, brought him back to the cemetery that the witches were at. "What are we doing here?" Klaus questioned his brother, irritated at all of the charades having to happen in order to get the information he came to New Orleans looking for.

"You wanna know what the witches have in store for you? Follow me" Elijah beckoned his overly annoyed brother who begrudgingly followed into one of the mausoleums where Sophie Deveraux was waiting with a few witch bodyguards.

"Sophie Deveraux. What is this?" Klaus inquired, resisting the urge to rip the daring witches head clean off her body. "He's all yours, proceed" Elijah gestured to the witch, almost feeling sorry that she had to deal with an irritated Klaus, almost.

"You know you're famous in this town? Witches tell bedtime stories about the powerful vampire Klaus. We know Marcel was nothing but an orphan street rat until you made him what he is. And now he's out of control. He does what he wants, he kills who he wants. I'm gonna stop him, and you're gonna help me" Klaus smirked in amusement at the demands of this witch who clearly didn't understand the full capabilities of the Original Hybrid who didn't make deals like this.

"This is why you brought me here?" Klaus turned his head to face his older brother. "Hear her out" Klaus didn't stop to think about why Elijah was begging him to listen to the witch's demands, he didn't care.

"I don't need to hear her out. I assure you, love, there is not a thing on this earth that will matter enough for me to waste even thirty more seconds of my time" Klaus had faced Sophie again before turning to his brother once more. "Elijah, what madness is this?" They all heard footsteps nearing them.

Entering the mausoleum was a few more witches, both scared and annoyed with the girl who they dragged into the mausoleum. Malia Tate kept growling at them and hissing out threats that were honestly getting more and more disturbing and detailed. "I'm gonna take your hideous scarf and use it to choke the life out of you" She threatened the witch who was wearing an ugly knitted scarf that Malia had told her looked as if a three-year-old made it.

"Malia" Sophie huffed out in frustration. The werecoyote was a lot more difficult to deal with than any of them imagined, she wouldn't stop threatening and bitching at them as they held her captive. Elijah, on the other hand, was thoroughly entertained by the string of threats coming from the pregnant coyote.

Klaus laughed sarcastically when he saw Malia, wondering why they would use this girl as bait. "You're all out of your minds if you think some liquor-fueled, one-night stand—no offense, sweetheart—" Klaus glanced at Malia for a moment, watching as she easily shrugged off his words, before facing the witches again. "—means a thing to me" He finished.

"Marcel may be able to keep up from practicing real magic in this town, but as keepers of the balance, we still know when nature has cooked up something new" Sophie looked smug as she continued to speak. "For example, I have a special gift...of sensing when a girl is pregnant" All amusement drained from Klaus' facial expression as his face hardened and pure rage pulsed through his veins at the ridiculous claim.

"What are you saying?" Klaus growled, looking at everyone in the room before stopping at his brother as he waited for him to tell the truth. "Niklaus...the girl is carrying your child" Malia folded her arms over her chest uncomfortably, the possibility of even being pregnant made her uncomfortable and being pregnant with a powerful hybrids baby made it even worse.

"No. It's impossible. Vampires cannot procreate" Klaus continued to deny the claim. " But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the Original hybrid, the first of your kind, and this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes" Klaus fought himself, trying not to show his full, raw emotions created from this situation before shifting his gaze to the girl who looked out-of-place.

"You've been with someone else, admit it!" He shouted, accusing Malia of various different things at once which she took great offense to. "Hey, Karl—" Elijah but back a small smirk of amusement at Malia's failure of remembering Klaus' name. "Do I look like I'm having the time of my life? I would've said something by now if it was somebody else's" Malia didn't mention the fact that she tried to lie to the witches about who the dad of the baby was but they knew she was lying.

"My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us" Malia had no idea that anybody died, the seriousness of the situation and the levels the witch was willing to go to made her tense up even more.

"If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Malia won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress" This was news to Elijah and Malia, not knowing that this was their plan. "Excuse me?" Malia's eyes glowed as she went to lunge at Sophie, only to be held back by the witch minions.

"Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself" Elijah interfered, willing to go kill the vampire at that exact moment in order to save the girl and her unborn child, whether it was his brother's child or not. " No. We can't, not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow, and there are rules" Klaus, who had turned away from them to control himself, turned back to face the witch with an expression that truly frightened all the witches.

"How dare you command me..." His voice went from quiet to shouting as he continued. "—threaten me, with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses. I won't hear any more lies" Klaus turned around and started to walk out. Elijah swiftly grabbed his brother's arm in order to stop him.

"Niklaus. Listen" Elijah turned his brother around, the room silent as Klaus did so. He stared at Malia's stomach as he heard a faint yet present heartbeat aside from her own, dominant one. A look of shock and wonder washed over his face as he made eye contact with Malia who looked just as shocked as he did, not hearing the heartbeat so clearly until that moment either.

The look quickly vanished as Klaus closed himself off, his facial expression and eyes hardening as he turned back to the Original Hybrid. "Kill her and the baby. What do I care?" The immortal man practically stomped out of the mausoleum like a toddler, leaving a mess in his departure.

"Fuck this, I'm getting Hayley and I'm leaving" The werecoyote attempted to exit the same way that Klaus did, only for a few of the witches to block her off from exiting. Just before Malia was about to start fighting these witches for real, Elijah interjected.

"Nobody touches the girl," He said as his eyes moved over the group of witches before landing solely on Sophie. "I'll fix this" Sophie nodded in agreement. Before Elijah left again, he turned to face them once more. "And bring this girl her friend, I held up my end of the agreement" Sophie hesitated before signaling the other witches to go and get Hayley.

Elijah lingered around until he saw them bring Hayley out before he left to go deal with his little brother. Hayley and Malia instantly collided into a hug, tightly gripping each other in relief that they were both okay for the moment. Hayley was used to protecting Malia like an older sister, almost like her own wolf(or coyote) pup, and hated that she was kept from being able to protect her.

"Shit Mal, is it true? You're pregnant with the hybrids baby?" Malia nodded face flushing in slight embarrassment over her own situation. "Why do you Hale's have the worst of luck?" Malia then smiled up at the werewolf cheekily. "It's genetic" Hayley rolled her eyes, knowing this was all too true since she had been apart of the Hale pack before the fire. Not that Malia would know it, but she was a spinning image of her cousin Laura Hale before the fire changed her.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Malia, ever the impatient one, was getting restless as they waited for Elijah to come back and save her from these witches. The two girls listened in irritation as the witches argued with Sophie about her decision to do all of this.

"What makes you think you can control the hybrid?" One of the elder witches, Agnes, argued with Sophie. It was at this moment that Elijah returned, practically appearing out of nowhere, startling everyone when they noticed him leaning against the wall before speaking.

"She can't. I'm not entirely certain that I can, either" His focus shifted to Sophie. "But now that your coven has drawn his ire, I have a question: What prevents my brother from murdering you instead of cooperating?" His words provoking Sophie to show her hand, which is exactly what happened.

Sophie first showed the original clearly that she had a needle in her hand before pricking her finger hard enough that it would draw blood. Elijah instantly turned to face Malia when he heard her curse in pain, smelling the different blood being spilled. Malia was bleeding at the same amount as Sophie from the exact same place that she had been.

"What the hell?" Hayley growled. "The spell my sister performed, the one that got her killed? It didn't just confirm the pregnancy. It linked me to Malia. So anything that happens to me, happens to her, which means her life is in my hands. Klaus may not care about his own child or the woman carrying it, but it's very clear what of all this already means to you. If I have to hurt Malia, or worse, to ensure that I have your attention, I will" Elijah smiled sarcastically.

"You would dare threaten an Original?" Elijah looked slightly amused. "I have nothing to lose" The amused look and sarcastic smile vanished from his face realizing that Sophie was going to do whatever it took to get what she wanted. " You have until midnight to get Klaus to change his mind" And now, the life of Malia along with her unborn baby(and quite possibly Hayley also) were at risk even more than before.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Elijah was able to buy himself some time with the witches by giving them the body of Jane-Anne, knowing it was important for witches' bodies to be buried together and with their ancestors otherwise, they wouldn't be at peace. He used this time to get Klaus to finally agree to the whole thing(which included quite a lot of fighting, both physical and verbal).

Elijah and Klaus chose the old, large white mansion that they had lived in at one time hundreds of years prior to be their new home for the time being. Elijah had dropped the two girls off there before leaving and them coming back not too long after.

Hayley and Malia had split off to explore the place. Malia found herself in one of the many miscellaneous rooms of the mansion as she wandered around aimlessly. Out of curiosity, she pulled off one of the white sheets covering a piece of furniture.

The coyote started to cough as dust filled the surrounding air, impacting her lungs for a moment until she saw what had been under the sheet, an old crib. The irony along with the realness of the situation truly started to hit her.

"Are you alright?" Elijah, who had just gotten back to the mansion, was instantly at her side with worry. "Yeah—" Malia coughed again, fanning the dust particles away from her that she could see. "This place is ancient, kinda like you guys" Malia smirked for a moment before frowning as she was continuing to feel the overwhelming emotions of the situation, of her being pregnant.

"What's wrong?" The original worried when he saw the mood change from the coyote. "I haven't had time to really make sense of all of this" She answered honestly, not feeling the need to lie about how she was feeling. "And how do you feel about all of this? About your part in it?" Elijah wondered. "About being magically linked to a psychotic witch?" Malia scowled as she thought of Sophie Deveraux, wanting nothing more than to choke the life out of her once they were unlinked.

"About being a mother, actually" Malia froze, not expecting him to ask her that of all things. She took a moment to consider everything, to try and see exactly what she felt, before choosing to answer the man honestly. After all, she was pregnant with his niece or nephew and he did everything he could in order to keep them safe, might as well not lie to him.

"My birth mother tried to kill me multiple times before I had to kill her. My biological father is a recovering serial killer who tried to kill my alpha when we were teenagers. I accidentally killed my adoptive mother and sister when I was nine years old and my adoptive father put me in Eichen House, a literal mental institution" Malia took a moment to calm herself before continuing. "So I don't know how I feel about becoming a parent. I don't know how to be a parent. Coyotes eat their young!" Elijah gave her a sympathetic smile, grabbing her hand and lightly squeezing it in comfort.

"I will always protect you, you have my word" Malia grinned gratefully, fully believing the original in front of her. "And noble Elijah always keeps his word," Klaus said as he entered the room, ruining the bonding moment between his brother and baby mama. "Is it done?" Elijah asked, rolling his eyes dramatically at his brother's actions which made Malia smile.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Your underhanded deal worked quite well. Marcel was only too happy to accept my blood even as he accepted my heartfelt apologies. His man, Thierry, yet lives, and I remain a welcome guest in the French Quarter. My only concern now is this coven of impudent witches" Klaus explained, paranoid as ever but for a good reason. He noticed the frown on the girl when he mentioned the witches, all three having a hatred for the French Quarter witches for what they had done and were continuing to do to them.

"I believe them to be honorable. They did release Malia and Hayley to me. Although, they haven't been entirely forthcoming. Marcel obviously has something that they need. They don't want him dead. There must be a reason why" Malia made a noise of agreement before starting to exit the room.

"And where are you going, little coyote?" Malia rolled her eyes in the typical Hale fashion before looking back at Klaus. "I'm bored and I want to see what Hayley's doing, Keith" She replies before making her way out of the room, shooting Elijah a sly smirk before disappearing.

"She's doing it on purpose" Klaus grumbled, knowing full well that Malia had to know his name by now. "It's quite amusing though, brother" Elijah smiled to himself at the reminder of the coyote who managed to worm her way into the spot of people he cared about in merely a day. Elijah didn't notice the side-eye that Klaus was giving him, not knowing that he was about to have a dagger in his heart and not see the werecoyote or her werewolf friend for a while.

HOLY SHIT! I wrote over 7,000 words for the first chapter! I've never written so much at one time. Here's the rewrite(again) of the first chapter of this book. I hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 2.5K 50
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ...
33K 1.1K 45
s2 - 4 the vampire diaries Oc x Elijah Mikaelson The Originals x Teen Wolf crossover (new at this not sure how it will go) Book 1 of 2
637 65 11
Aylin Mikaelson. She wanted to escape the family drama and the supernatural world for quite some time, and she finally managed to leave without Nik n...
52.7K 1.4K 37
๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ก ๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ, ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ญ๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ. ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ก...