One Last Bite (completed)

By dOlAn_DeSiRe_

"Don't you know it's bad to underestimate Vampires sweetie?" Ethan snarled "Ready?" I hear Grayson and my eye... More

1: First encounterđź–¤
3: Woodsđź–¤
4: I need answers
5: A dark room
6: Tear Stained Cheeks
7: Another Game
8: The Hunt
9: Phone Call Home
10: End.
•A/N•
•Re-Write?•
•Sequel•
The Sequel is out NOW
I NEED YOUR OPINIONS...

2: Aloneđź–¤

3.9K 108 23
By dOlAn_DeSiRe_

"Alexa!" Mum yells, opening my bedroom door.

I groan and pull the duvet over my head

"What?" I mumble sleepily.

Her footsteps comes closer and the temperature instantly drops as she removes the bedding from me.

"I'm going away for the next two weeks" she explains.

I get up and rub my eyes with my knuckles "Why?"

"Business duties" she shrugs, sitting at the edge of my untidy bed.

I groan again and lean my head against the bed frame "So I'm going to be here alone?"

"Well yes, but I will be leaving you some money" she answers, putting her hand on my knee.

"When are you going?" I ask

"In an hour"

"WHAT?" I say watching as she stands up again and walking towards my bedroom door.

"Oh you'll be fine" she laughs, leaving my room.

"Until you come back and find me dead" I mumble to no one.

-----
"I'M GOING NOW" I hear her shout.

I jump up from the chair and run down the stairs giving her the biggest hug.

"I love you" I whisper, holding on tighter.

"I will be back before you know it" she replies, giving me a kiss on the head. "I'd better get going or I'm going to miss my flight"

I let her go and stand at the front door, watching as she gets in the taxi. She waves as the driver starts the engine and before I could shout bye she was gone.

I close the door and wander into the living room, it was dead silent. I hated it. Something felt weird. I fell on the sofa and stared out the window, I had no idea what I was going to do for the next 2 weeks.

"Guess I'm going to die of boredom then" I say rolling my eyes. "Or I could just eat a ton of food and binge watch every Netflix show possible"

I put my legs on the coffee table and quickly lean forward when I saw the wound that decorated one of them.

"OMG, I got an amazing idea" I shriek forgetting I was alone and no one could hear me "Tomorrow I am going back into the woods"

Isn't that a dangerous idea? My inner voice questions and I roll my eyes

"Well yeah, but I need to search for answers" 

And how are you going to do that?

"I've got it covered" I smirk, sinking into the cushioned sofa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.4K 1.4K 71
It's weird how two people can change your whole life, for the better or worse. Grayson Dolan and Ethan Dolan book Started: June 2018 Ended: August 20...
23.2K 123 47
This is only Dolan Twins Imagines Requests are now closed (after completion) Many genres and scenarios will occur in the imagines and there will be...
2.1K 168 30
Completed Pain and torture. That's all I felt for years upon years. I took most the beatings, most the torture, most of anything just to protect my s...
87.5K 1.8K 66
"We're breaking him out." Grayson announced to the rest of the gang. His eyes darted to me as my eyes almost popped out of my head. We? "We? As in...