Hetalia x Mexico! Reader

By -APH_Mexico_

(y/n) Gomez, is the personification of Mexico. She is a very tough, hardworking, energetic, young country. S... More

Chapter One: Her Chibi Life
Chapter 2: New Deadly Weapon
Chapter 3: War of Pranks
Mexico's House
Chapter 4: Fallen Heroes
Chapter 5: The Drunken Trio
Chapter 6: Let's Be Alone Together
Chapter 8: Real Terrors
Chapter 9: Stereotypes
Chapter 10: Slow Down
Chapter 11: Monsters
Chapter 12: Paletas!!!
Stay Safe/Not a Chapter
Chapter 13: Its Not My Birthday!
Chapter 14: Swearing Like Romano
Chapter 15: The Light is Evil!!!
Chapter 16: 'Merica vs. MexΓ­co
Chapter 17: Forgetful Mexico
The Dancing Chancla? (Tagged)
Adios, for now.

Chapter 7: Countries React

948 20 10
By -APH_Mexico_

     "America you git, what the hell did you get us into?!" England was being shoved into the car that was destined to drive them to their doom.

     "It's a surprise now get in!" With America still struggling, he decided that what needs to be done needs to be done.

     "Russia dude!" And with that, a lot of the protesting countries fell unconscious.

At The "Studio"

     "What the hell Alfred! Why did you knock them out?" A sort of feminine voice angrily boomed through the intercom of the room the group of countries were in.

     "They refused to get in the car! The hero always helps the damsel!" His obnoxiously loud voice made the countries start to stir.

The voice gave an irritated sigh before speaking." Just make sure they don't kill Hanji if any of them wake up."

     "No problemo!" And with that, the intercom went silent.

     After a few minutes, the countries had awoken. The first thing they saw was a computer right in front of them. They were seated on a comfortable chair in a small brightly lit room.

     "Can you hear me?" A voice sounded as if it were in there head. They were each separated in different rooms. All the countries were clueless of what was happening except Alfred.

     "Loud and clear!" America exclaimed.

     "Who the bloody hell are you?" England looked as if he were trying to concentrate on his magic.

     "I am the all powerful France and I can take you on!" France in reality was just trembling a bit.

     "You don't know who you are dealing with!" Germany yelled and started observing his surroundings more calmly.

     "Please don't-a hurt me! I am-a too young to die!" Italy was crying

     "Hey! ¡Yo te di el dinero! ¡Me prometisteis que no me iban a secuestrar!" Mexico was beyond furious that her "deal was broken". The person in charge was confused as hell at her ranting.

     "Why is the awesome me being kept here! I am the great Prussia and I will kick your ass!" Prussia kept yelling stuff about how the awesome him was going to "kick your asses".

     "What the fuck is-a happening! Who are you?" Romano was furious.

     "Please be quiet. This wouldn't be happening if your friend Alfred didn't knock you out. Now, on a civilized level, I will explain everything. You are in my studio to record a reaction to whatever I provide."

The voice paused and the computer screens came to life showing the main menu of a game.

     "Now, today, I will be recording your reaction to the popular horror game Five Nights At Freddy's. After you finish the game, you will be able to meet up with your friends that were unfortunate to be here. A full analysis will be provided to you that determines how well you handled the situation. Now, do you have any questions?"

     They all kept in their questions and proceeded to play the game.

America: "Holy cow! This looks so creepy cool!"

England: "Oh wow, how ominous. This doesn't scream death at all!" He yelled sarcastically.

France: "At least I'm a sexy night security guard."

Germany: He sighs at the sight of the main menu." Why are you making me play this?"

Italy: "This-a looks scary!"

Mexico: "Okay, I know I need money but that's algo que nunca voy a ser. I'd rather work for the pinche gringo!"

Poland: "This game like, totally has jump scares right? What are jump scares?"

Prussia: "Keseseses, the awesome me will finish this game in no time!"

Romano: "What the fuck even is this stupid game?"

     After the first night, they finally got the hang of the game. As time progressed, they were on the final night with the animatronics a lot more active.

America: After leaving the tablet down for a long period of time, he went back. "Okay, I'm going to be fine! The hero will win this-" At that moment, Alfred knew, he fucked up. Foxy came running down the hallway to his office. "AAAAAHHHHHH!" The smell of familiar, yellow coloured, liquid filled the air.

     "Alfred. There's extra pants for you in the top drawer." The voice on the intercom was met with silence.

England: He checks the cameras to see that Bonnie has disappeared. "Where in hell could he be?" He lowers the tablet and looks to see Bonnie intently staring at him. "BLOODY HELL!" He reacts quickly and closes the door. But not after letting out a very girly scream.

France: He sees Chica looking at him from the right side window and he quickly closes the door. "NONONONONO!"

Germany: He was doing perfectly fine actually. Pretty calm until he saw, THE THING. Golden Freddy flickered on the screen, scaring him. "Oh mein gott!"

Italy: He kept the doors closed for the remainder of the game. The power went off and he let out a shriek, for some reason waving a white flag. The strange song started playing and there appeared the flickering face of Freddy at the left door. He gave another loud shriek when all of a sudden, Freddy jump scared Feliciano and he started crying while yelling out "GERMANY!" repeatedly.

Mexico: She was pretty good at it. She surfed through the cameras to see Bonnie standing there in the darkness close to her office. "¡Pinche conejo! ¡Te miras como el cucuy! ¡Mi mami me dijo que no metiera por aquí, pero todavía estoy aquí, por culpa tuya!" She accidentally forgot about keeping the camera panel up because when she did, she saw Foxy running towards her doom. She only jumped back in her chair a few inches but covering her hands with her face in frustration. "¡Pinche gringo!" She then started muttering things under her breath about "la chupacabra" and "el cucuy" as well as the "gringo". "I wish I had my chancla. Everyone quivers before it."

Poland: "This game is like, so weird. Why am I even playing this when I can like, totally be doing something better?" Poland surprisingly finished the game with ease, a little oblivious to the point that the jump scares are supposed to scare him.

Prussia: "The awesome me is going to make it!" The power goes out and his eyes widen in horror. He laughs nervously. "Keseseses, I'll make it. Right?" All of a sudden, he gets jump scared by Chica. The moment that happened, he instantly raised his middle fingers at the screen.

Romano: After quite a few jump scares and insane amounts of cursing, he won. The moment he won, he destroyed the computer. "Fuck you! That's-a what you get-a bastardos! Wait. Only $120!" From there, a waterfall of cussing filled the room.

The voice sounded once again in their heads. They had finally noticed that they had an earpiece on. "Thank you for playing the game Five Nights at Freddy's." The locked doors to their rooms opened automatically." If you walk outside, you will be reunited with your friends." The moment they walked out, they saw their friends on both their left and right sides down the long narrow hall.

     "Now that you guys are reunited, I want all of you to walk down. At the end of the hall is a door that will open and you will be able to rest for a while in the room you are about to enter." The group walked into a comfortable looking room. There was a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room.

     "To show how thankful I am for you to participate in this event, please help yourselves with the food, free wifi and cable as well as hot showers and change of clothes. We will meet soon." The voice in their head went silence. The countries began hitting and yelling at Alfred as soon as the voice stopped speaking.

     "Dudes! This is the best part of their hospitality! This is why I love being invited here by them." America defended himself. The countries settled down but cautiously started looking around and helping themselves.

     "At least she knows how to treat her guests right." Mexico mumbled under her breath seeing the whole place sparkling clean." Probably one of my people." After a few hours of them lounging around, a loud bang was heard on the other side of the room where two giant doors stood tall. A smoke bomb went off and the countries stood there gaping at the figures starting to appear through the smoke.

Author's Note: Cliffhanger! Thank you for reading! This one was really fun to write and there will be one or two more chapters continuing this chapter. The voice on the intercom and their earpiece is going to be a character that portrays me, author-chan. I don't know if you noticed but their was a name that should be fairly familiar and hint who will be in the next chapter. I know that this was pretty different from my other chapters but this may be a one time thing, depending if you like like it or not. I could do more where they react to other games but then again, I'm leaving it up to you guys. Anyways, translation time!

¡Yo te di el dinero! = I gave you the money!
¡Me prometisteis que no me iban a secuestrar! = You promised me that I wouldn't be kidnaped!
algo que nunca voy a ser = something that I'll never do
pinche gringo = fucking gringo
¡Pinche conejo! = fucking rabbit!
¡Te miras como el Cucuy! = You look like the Cucuy!
¡Mi mami me dijo que no metiera por aquí, pero todavía estoy aquí, por culpa tuya! = My mom told me not go in here, but I'm still here, because of you!

     And that's it for now. Again, thank you for reading. Mother Shwan out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 10.7K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
668K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1M 35.5K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
490K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...