Attraction of Opposites (a Ja...

By zyana_grainne316

Jack Frost, the newest Guardian. The one who brings snow to the world had only a couple priorities in his min... More

2~ Mystery
3~The Past and a Message
4~ Message sent
5~ Some News
6~ Zyla Sparks
7~ Previously...
8~ Sweetness
9~ Small consequence
10~ Retelling
11~ Confessions of the torpes (weird)
12- Mornings
13 ~ Truths...and violent reactions
--Just Read--
14 ~ Some New Company
15 ~ Matchmaker
--Please Read--
16 ~ The Plan
17 ~ Locked Door
18 ~ Memory?
Apologies and Regrets

Attraction of Opposites

2.1K 50 3
By zyana_grainne316

This story is completely FICTIONAL... Hope you enjoy.

Jack POV

Yup, its winter. My time of the year. And it is also the time to be "Mr. Snowballs and Fun times". I flew to Burgess to give a snow day and also to visit Jamie and his friends. I spotted them playing in the snow. Jamie and his pals were building snowmans and Sophie, well I don't get what she's doing. She picks up some snow throws it to the air and when it breaks to pieces(or falls to pieces, which ever you prefer), she prances around it. Chuckling, I took some snow, forming a snowball and I aimed it to Jamie's turned back. 1..2..3.. launch!

*

*

Right before my very eyes, IT MELTED! O.O

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hi! So this is my first story and I hope you like the first chapter. I know it isnt the best, but it'll get better.
*best puppy eyes*

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351 17 18
After encountering Jack Frost while shoveling the driveway, Serena quickly starts to develop feelings for him. But how will it work out? Jack Frost i...
52.7K 2K 16
π…π‘πŽπ’π“ππˆπ“π„. ❝ the ice that surrounds his fingertips is still everything that makes his heart. ❞ π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚π“πˆπŽπ π…π€ππ“π€π’π˜...
62.7K 1.7K 15
Ok first of, I am now obsessed with Jack Frost and Rise of the Guardians. Cupid is chosen to be a guardian. She doesn't know why. Why would someone w...
496 19 22
Jack Frost usually would laugh at the thought of ever being a guardian, but when he meets Victoria he reconsiders that thought. Though, with love com...