High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

The Other Bishop

7.2K 96 60
By rg808guy

Hello everyone it for a new chapter. Last chapter was open house, you met The Vanishing Dragon, Vali. And met Rias' father. Also you almost got a lemon with Rias but Sirzechs barged in. Damn it sirzechs. Now let's get into the chapter.

~~~~~

POV: You

It was the next day right after school. The entire ORC was standing in front of the Forbidden Door. We looked at the Keep Out tape and chain and lock on the door.

"This Bishop must be powerful to have been sealed this much plus a demonic seal" I thought as I looking at the door.

"In here?" Issei questioned.

"That's where the other bishop is?" Asia questioned.

"Last night my brother insisted that I release the seal and allow the bishop to leave this area, im not sure why but the bishop refused the offer" Rias explains.

"So this one is a complete shut in" I say.

"Its a shame really considered the child used to be the largest earner we had. But that was before you became a devil hun" Akeno says to me.

"With special contracts. The bishop used a computer to make them" Kiba adds.

"So that would mean the power this bishop has must of been fairly dangerous" Xenovia says.

"More dangerous than (Y/n)?" Lily asks.

"In a way yes, but in most ways no" Rias says.

Then Rias puts her hand on the door making a red magic circle appear on the door with triangle inside. Then in a flash of light she breaks the seal.

"The seal has been broken" Koneko says looking at the vanishing seal.

"Let's see how this goes" Rias says then opens the double doors.

We walked into the room and there was little light. The room looked like a kids room with cute stuff animals and things like that. We then hear a girly scream come from inside.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I look and saw a closed coffin in front of us.

"What the hell?" Issei says.

The bishop was panicking and I could hear their heavy breathing from inside the coffin.

"I'm glad to see your looking well" Rias says looking at the coffin.

"I'm don't understand what's going on" a girl like voice says.

"The seal has been broken. You are free to come home with us now okay" Rias says as Akeno opens the coffin.

I look in the coffin and see a person who was about Koneko's height. And the bishop was a girl?. I was thinking the bishop was a girl looking at the bishops outfit. They were wearing a girls Kouh Academy uniform. I feel that this bishop is not a girl.

"Nooooo I don't wanna ever leave here, the out side is too scary" The bishop protests with teary eyes.

"What, she's just a little girl. And look she looks a lot like Asia. Does that mean all bishops are pretty blonds of something" Issei says.

"I feel like this is a trap" I say looking at the bishop.

Kiba then chuckles a little.

"What's so funny?" Issei asks Kiba.

"The child is a boy" Rias says.

"Called it" I say.

Issei then slowly turns to Rias after looking at Kiba and says.

"Uh, wait, what did you say"

Then Rias explains.

"I realize he may look like a girl, but he's most definitely a little boy"

Issei, Asia, Lily, and Emma gasp.

"Haha as you've noticed he does like to dress up like a girl" Akeno giggles.

Rias then hugs the child comforting him and introduces him.

"Everyone say hello to Gasper Vladi, the other bishop in my house hold. He is a first year student here. And before I had the honor of turning him into a devil this little guy was actually half human half vampire"

"What he's a real vampire" Asia say.

"As in a blood sucker your kidding" Issei adds

"Issei with all the things like Devils and Fallen Angels don't you think Vampires would exist too" I tell Issei.

"You make a fair point" He replies.

"Well Gasper being a boy he looks cute like a little girl. No offence Gasper" I say.

"None taken" Gasper replies.

"Ohh God why have you forsaken me" Issei yells.

"Technically I think your the one who forsake" Asia tells him.

"You look way to hot in chicks clothing dude. And plus if you don't go any where who are you dressing for" Issei yells at Gasper.

"Um,I, for me I guess. I just think these clothes are cuter that's all" Gasper stutters back scared.

"Issei your scaring him. Sorry Gasper don't mind our perverted friend here" I say pointing at Issei who is sulking on his knees.

"Uhhh, when i first saw you it was like a dream of 2 bomb shell bishops have come true" Issei wines.

"Seriously Issei now you say something about Asia being pretty. But you still haven't figured out that she likes you. What will I do with you" I thought.

"He's all those things too you know. He's just a boy version" Koneko says.

"Hey Gasper why don't you come out side with us now okay" Rias says.

"I don't wanna, please don't make me the world's scary" Gasper protests while shaking his head.

"I'll protect you then" I tell him.

"Huh" everyone says including Gasper.

"You would protect me even after just meeting me?" Gasper questioned.

"Yes I would Gasper" I reply.

"Wait Lady Rias who is he" Gasper asks pointing at me "he seems scary, but in a good way"

"He is my Pawn, (Y/n) (L/n). He is The True Chaos Dragon" Rias tells him.

"So your the one I saw during the rating game with Riser who took out 9 chess pieces in a single blast including a phoenix" Gasper says sounding less scared.

"The one and only" I say.

"You must be very stong"

"Indeed I am. But more on me later let's get out of this room" I say then put my hand on his sholder.

Gasper then screamed a little and disappeared. Everyone looks around the room to see Gasper in a corner on the other side of the room.

"Sorry, I'm sorry, are you mad at me now. Please oh please don't hurt me I didn't mean it" Gasper pleads cowering in the corner.

"Was that just me or did I feel something weird too" Emma says.

"I did and I'm pretty sure he's the one behind it" Xenovia says.

"It looks like the Forbidden Balor View to me. Also known as the evil eye that stops the world. It's Gasper's sacred gear" Akeno explains.

"As in Balor the evil Celtic god?" I question.

(Totally not hinting at something in the future, or am I)

"Yes, the sacred gear was named after him I believe"Rias says.

"When Gasper gets too excited or scared he can stop what ever he happens to be looking at for a certain amount of time" Koneko explains.

"Could we get out of this room and into the club room to explain the rest of this?" I ask.

"Yes we can, but that's if we can get Gasper out of here" Rias says.

I sigh and look at the Gasper who is still in the corner then said.

"Gasper you don't need to be afraid right now. I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you. Alright" I say and lend him a hand.

"O-okay" Gasper says then hesitates before grabbing my hand.

I pull him up and we all walk to the clubroom. Koneko, Xenovia, Lily and Emma sat on the couch away from the window some how fitting on the couch. Kiba, Issei, and Asia sat in the other couch near the window. Rias sat at her desk and Akeno stood next to her. I leaned against Rias' desk and Gasper stood in the other side of the coffee table between the couches facing Rias. I looked at the sitting arrangement and thought.

"We need to get some more furniture to sit on seriously. Or get new furniture that has more space. Because 9 people sharing 2 three seat couches won't work at all"

"You may continue with explaining" I say.

"Well, unfortunately Gasper couldn't control his power so Sirzechs decided that he should be sealed away here as a precautionary measure" Akeno says.

"On top of that his ability seems to grow stronger unconsciously. So there is a distinct possibility that it could become a balance breaker" Rias adds.

"Wait isn't that good?" Issei questions.

Rias just sighs so I explain to him.

"Issei how he is now it would be bad if he becomes a balance breaker because he can't even control his sacred gear now before balance breaker"

Then we here crying and look at we're Gasper was and he wasn't there, but instead was in a card board box in the the corner of the room.

"I don't like it when you guys talk about me like I'm not here. Why can you just ignore that I'm alive like normal" Gasper cries out.

"How did he get there?" Asia asks her self looking at the box.

Issei then walks up to the box and kicks it a little while saying.

"Wow man your not very good at hiding. Com out"

"Ahh leave me alone I'm not hiding I just rather be a Gasper in a box than be around you all" Gasper cries out.

"I take it he's shy" Issei says and slumps over.

"You just now figure that out" I say to Issei.

Akeno then turns to and says.

"Umm Rias I think it's about time to go"

"Yes your right. If you will excuse us Akeno and I must leave to go to a meeting about getting ready for the Leaders Summit" arias replies"And Kiba"

"Yes how can I help" He says.

"My brother said he wants to know more about your balance breaker. I'd like for you to join us as long as you are free that is" Rias says.

"Yes I'm free"

"Wonderful thank you. Now everyone else I would like for you to take over gaspers training until we get back" Rias says.

Akeno then makes a teleportation circle and teleports them to their meeting place.

"Well this will be tricky" I say looking at the Gasper in a box.

Part 2.
We were out side training Gasper. Xenovia got Gasper out of the box by threatening to kill him with Durandal. She then began training him by chasing him with Durandal. Me, Koneko, Lily, Emma, Issei and Asia watched as Xenovia chased Gasper while yelling stuff at him as he cried and ran away from her. After a while he ended up running into a tree.
As he was on the ground he says to Xenovia.

"I don't under stand why you have to be so mean to me"

"A healthy mind lives in a healthy body. Trust me you won't think I'm so mean when your stronger" Xenovia says with a small smile then points the sword at Gasper.

"Nova I think Gaspers had enough of you trying to slice him to bits" I say.

"But-" Xenovia says before I cut her off.

"No buts Xenovia. We're training him, not trying to be a vampire hunter" I tell her.

"Fine then. I'll stop" she says then makes Durandal disappear.

"This training won't help if my legs don't work" Gasper cried not noticing Xenovia doesn't have her sword out.

Then Koneko walks up to Gasper with something in her hand.

"Gasper you will feel better immediately if you eat this" Koneko was holding out some garlic.

"Whaaaaaaaat, No way you trying to kill me!!!!" Gasper screams then starts to run away.

Koneko starts chasing speed walking really fast while chasing him with the garlic.

"Gasper this is no time to be picky" Koneko says as she chases him.

"When did Koneko start having fun let alone tease someone" Issei asks.

"When she became started living with me" I replied.

"I do have to give you props for that" he says.

"Why is that?"

"Even though I can't be a harem king right now you do make those girls happy"

"Thanks. Maybe someday you will figure out your happiness Issei" I say.

Then Saji popped out from behind the building we were by.

"Oh hey guys having fun" Saji says.

"Hi Saji" Issei says.

"Hey Saji what's up" I say.

"I heard Rias finally released her dangerous bishop so I wanted to check things out" Saji says then sees Gasper " hah another pretty blond"

"Saji but Gasper is a guy. He's a trap" I say.

Saji then falls onto all 4s saying.

"A-a dude.why why have I been forsaken soo"

"Yeah right, believe me I know exactly how you feel Saji" Issei says crossing his arms.

"Well don't tell me the house holds of the maou have come out to play together because thst would be just too sweet" we here a guy say.

We all turn and see Azazel walking out of the forest.

"Azazel can you stop being creppy right now" I say to him.

"Sorry (Y/n), it's how I am sometimes" Azazel replies.

"(Y/n) who is this?" Lily and Emma ask.

"He is Azazel the governor of the Fallen Angels" I say.

" Whoa wait a minute (Y/n) that's Azazel" Saji says.

"Yes he is" I say.

Azazel then gives everyone a smirk.
Saji activates his sacred gear.

"Yes our still acting creppy Azazel" I say.

"Again sorry. I came to ask you a question. Is that holy devil sword guy here" Azazel asks.

"No Kiba isn't here" I reply.

"Well boring. Hey you adorable vampire" Azazel says to Gasper who is  behind a tree. Gasper then peeks his head out and looks at Azazel "Forbidden Balor View huh, you know this type of sacred gear can wind up being extremely dangerous if the usar's capacity is too low. And let me guess you have the black dragon pulse, Absorption Line right" he said looking at Saji " during practice you should have him connect with the vampire to take away all that extra power no one can control. Your welcome in advance"

"Take away power, you mean I can do that" Saji says suprised.

"Don't tell me you didn't know. Your sacred gear has the power of the evil black dragon king, also known as prison dragon. It scatters the power of what ever it comes into contact with. Of course attaching it to something else for a short period of time is another perk" Azazel explains.

"This thing is more bad ass than I thought" Saji says to him self.

"But, there is a more better and faster way to go about it, he could drink the green dragon emperors blood" Azazel explains.

I look at Gasper and he looks like he just saw a ghost..

"The blood thing would be the best thing to do (Y/n). See you later" Azazel says then walks into the forest.

"See you later" I say back.

"So he's the governor of the Fallen Angels. I do not understand him" Xenovia says.

"I know" I reply to her.

Part 3.
After about 2 hours of training Gasper with Saji and his new power Gasper ended up back in his room crying. There was still some day light left as the sun from the window beamed onto the door.

"Gasper please come out. I want you to know that I never wanted you in here" Rias says.

"Sorry Rias that I need to take you away from your meeting" I say to Rias.

"You don't need to worry (Y/n). It means alot to me that your all working so hard and want the best for him" Rias says.

"I can't leave it's too scary out there" Gasper cries.

"I feel like we're making things worse for him. He thinks the world is a scary place in which sometimes it is, but right now we might be seem like the scary ones"

"Knowing Gasper's back ground there's only so much we can do"

"And why is that"

"Gasper's father is a vampire from a well known and destinguished  family. How ever his mother was a mere human. Vampires are even more concerned with pedegree than devils, as a result Gasper was descriminated by everyone including his own family. And sadly when it came to the human word he was treated like a monster and that's in top of his power to stop time, a power he didn't have the power to control, he wasn't just feared he was loathed. A person can't know what happens to them when they are frozen. Naturally no one wants to be near someone with that power"

"Sounds like him and Asia have something in common"

"Yes they do, and like her we know thst he wouldn't use that power for anything bad" Rias says.

Then Gasper begins to cry more as he talks about how he hates his power.

"What kind if king am I to him?" Rias questiones with a frown.

"What, why would you say that Rias. There isn't anything you did wrong. I'll fix this ok even if he ends up hating me" I say in a bit of a angered tone.

"Thank you (Y/n), always trying to help and save people" she says with a small smile.

"Now come give me a hug and a kiss before you Bo back to your meeting"

"Anything for you" Rias says.

We hug eachother then give a few second kiss while hugging then released from the hug.

"I'll see you later Rias"

"You too (Y/n)" Rias says before leaving

I then sit with my back against the door and call for everyone. They come to the door and see me.

"What do you need?" Issei asked.

"For you guys to go home. I'm doing a little game of Gasper in a room and I have a trump card"

"So your going to tell him" Lily says.

"Yes I am. I just feel like it should be just me and him alone. If you got an idea while your at home come here and tell me" I say.

They nod and go to get their stuff then leave the building.

"This may be a while till he's willing to talk with me" I thought as I listened to Gasper's cries.

{Time Skip}

It has been 2 hours since everyone left me with Gasper. The sun already set out side and i was still siting against the door as the moon light lit up the hallway. Gaspers crying settled down to quiet whimpers and sniffs. I tried to start a conversation but I never got a response. Then I just started to talk about my past and fears.

"Gasper let me ask you something, are you scared of your sacred gear and us. Because I have The True Chaos Dragon in me, but you already know that. He's suppose to be the strongest one in the world. Sometimes I feel like thst power turns apart of me into something I'm not. It's scary as hell when I think of it now, but I'm not going to let that fear get to me" I say as I look out the window at the full moon.

"But don't you worry about the things you care about most, you might lose them all because of your power. I don't understand how you can keep going with out any doubts like that" Gasper says.

"I have lost someone I cared about the most because of my power. I lost my mom because of someone else's selfish greed. I watched as she got tortured for a month strait till she got a bullet to the head to end her life. The person wanted my power but I never ever activated it before meaning I needed to have it activated at least once. So that's what they did to try and activate it, but it never happened. Then they tortured me for 11 months to activate my sacred gear, but still it never happened. Then a day came around when a raid happend on the building I was kept at and I managed to escape. When I ran out of that building I was covered in blood, sweat, and tears. I had cuts and bruse' all over my body, you wouldn't even recognise that it was me. That happened when I was 8 years old" I say with tears running down my face.

"You've gone through what I haven't wanted yo ever do, to hurt someone I care about because of my power" Gasper says getting closer to the door.

"Now since I've been able to use my power all I've used it for is to protect the people I love and care about, I would even protect someone I just meet. And right now I'm trying to save you. I'm not going to let anyone else die even if it costs me my life"
I say then I hear the door creek open and see Gasper peeking through it.

"Even for me?" He questiones.

"Yes even you Gasper" I say wiping my tears.

"But if I'm ever in that situation with you I would just bother anyone anyways"

"You don't bother me, not even a little. Your like a younger brother I never had, but most of all your my friend"

"You mean it?" Gasper questions as he opens the door more showing him holding a black stuffed bunny.

"Yes I do. I'll deal with every thing that scares you. Maybe Azazels right and you should drink my blood and see if it helps you control your power" I say.

"No its too scary. I don't like drinking blood from living things. It takes everything I've got just to drink from transfusions every once and a while, besides I'm already terrified of this power. If it some how got worse I don't think I could handle it, it's too much" He says tightening his hug on the bunny.

"I'm jealous of your power. I with I had it when I was kidnapped. I could of saved my mother"

"Your jelous of me?"

"Yeah, I could save people too if I could stop time, especially my mom"

"Your a good guy (Y/n). I wish I had the courage you do. Instead of being scars of your legendary power you use it to save the ones you care about. I wish I could be blinded to reality of what could happen" Gasper says while looking at me with a bright smile.

After that we went into his room and started to talk about our selves ans diffrient things. Then Gasper brought up something.

"Hey (Y/n) how close are you with Rias?" Gasper asks me.

"That's a very odd question for you to ask" I say back confused.

"I heard your conversation before you left and you asked for a kiss and a hug"

"Well were dating. Actually I'm dating every girl in the ORC except Asia"

"How did that endup happening?"

"Well, I'm not exactly sure when Rias and Akeno fell in love me weather it was before or after I became a devil but from what I know Koneko liked me from before I became a devil, love at first sight aprently. Lily was on of those fan girl like girls that liked me but never had the courage to speak with me till one day her friends encouraged her to talk with me. Then later that week I saved her from her mother trying to kill her for her heart to give it to Emma her younger sister. Now Emma I saved using phoenix tears. I had Rias turn Lily and Emma into devils using a beta type piece called a servent piece. Then lastly we have Xenovia, she didn't fall enlove with me exactly at first, but she wanted to make a baby with me-"

"Whaaaaat?" Gasper says confused.

"I know what you mean. Then I told her that if she dated me she could end up one day having a baby with me. And thst concluded that"

Then the door opens and I see Kiba walk in.

"Look at you 2 nice work (Y/n)" he says as he closes the door.

"Welcome back" I greeted.

"And Gasper you seem quite a bit more comfortable now" Kiba says.

"We were just talking about some things" I say.

"I'm suprised you could talk to him with out him running away from you" Kiba says.

Then I see that Gasper is in a box next to me.

"Why are you back in the box Gasper?" I ask.

Ohh I'm sorry, if I'm talking to people I just feel better in here. But don't take it personally at least I didn't close the top" he says with his hands out.

"If you say soo" I reply.

Then the door opens again and then Koneko, Xenovia, Lily, and Emma walk in. Koneko and Xenovia had something behind their backs.

"What Idea did you girls have?" I ask.

"After we left and talking about it we decided to do what we could to help Gasper as well" Lily says.

"He's just too cute not to help" Emma says smiling.

" Any ways then we brain stormed several diffrient ideas to help him deal with his life" Xenovia says.

Gasper then looks at the girls and says.

"You all want to help me" He questiones.

"Of course your our precious companion too. And these are for you" Koneko says tossing garlic into the box Gasper's in.

Gasper screams and starts to run to the door, but as he was Xenovia slapped a paper bag with eye holes onto his head. Then Gasper notices the bag on his head.

"You like that?" Xenovia asks.

"Umm, maybe, I feel calmer" Gasper says then looks around "I think I do like it"

Then I saw Kiba looking at Gasper with the look that says 'what the fuck just happend'. Then he asks.

"Ahh what just happend here?"

"It was Lily's idea" Koneko says.

"Not exactly. I know when we started to talk I felt like it was hard to talk to you in person but on the phone could do more easily. So I mentioned that as long as you couldn't see my face I could talk you easier"

"Then that's when I remebored I had these" Xenovia says holding 4 condums in her hand between her fingers" then I though what if we out something over his head"

"Why are you still carrying these around Xenovia" I said taking the condums and putting them in my pocket.

He then starts to walk around like a zombie ans says how much he likes it.
Then he bows to us.

"Thanks so much guys your the best" Gasper says.

~~~~~
Hello the chapters over. Sorry it took so long to write. This chapter we meet everyone's favorite vampire and you and some of the girls helped him.

Next chapter I think you guys may like and hate. Like because your going to be getting a sick upgrade. And hate because you might get interupte for the 3rd time. Will you actually get a lemon next chapter who knows.

Now till next time bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.4K 37
A boy who has dealt with too much trouble his whole life found himself a bad situation. What began as a struggle and stressing out. Then it became wh...
1.5K 15 15
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...
105K 1.6K 15
High School DxD: Bullet Hell DxD (OP Reimu Trap Reader x Harem) You, the protagonist. After having been killed, you were sent to another world. This...
559K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...