Arranged marriage (ItaSaku) C...

By HarrysOnlyyAngel

Sakura is a medical ninja, daughter of the rich clan Haruno who grew up at her parents home, outside the vill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Filler
Chapter 23 - Filler
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - The End
Epilogue
Author's note!!
Author's note!! #2

HEY HEY

3.2K 76 15
By HarrysOnlyyAngel

Hey, my beloved readers! Did you like this fanfiction? I would guess that you did since you kept reading it until the end.

The idea was pretty cool, huh?

I have a similar idea for an AU fanfiction in the modern world.

There will still be an arranged marriage based on the fact that Sakura's family will have economical issues in the business that they own. Uchiha family is the richest family from the country and decides to invest in their business with the condition of Sakura marrying their older son so he can inherit the business after the Harunos won't be able to take care of it anymore.

Itachi doesn't know much about Sakura and Sakura doesn't know much about Itachi. Their only tie is Sasuke who is Sakura's best friend. Sakura hates the fact that she can't make her own choice when it comes to love so she indirectly will hate her husband. But will she hate him forever? That is the question.

So how does it sounds?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 1K 23
Sasuke Uchiha is happily married to Sakura Haruno. She gave him an elder daughter and a son; Sarada Uchiha and Daisuke Uchiha. Sarada felt as if she'...
21.1K 694 26
SasuSaku The Uchiha and Haruno had an arranged marrige when they were in their 2nd year of highschool. Ever since, they have learned to love each oth...
10.5K 318 16
The Haruno family just settled into konoha with there eight year old daughter. At first glance Sakura hated moving to a new city, leaving behind her...
72 7 5
(Y/n) Kuruzaki is from powerful clan in Hidden leaf village and she is older head daughter. She is clumsy and not very favourite unlike her brother L...