Prince Out of Place

Autorstwa thatonebanana

"I think you forget that your clothes cost more than my tiny apartment" I mumble under my breath, pushing a c... Więcej

Asher's POV
Asher's POV
Carolines POV
Asher's POV
Carolines POV
Ashers POV

Caroline's POV

7 0 0
Autorstwa thatonebanana

Ding

A notification crept its way onto my screen. A Facebook message. Unusual, considering I don't really talk to many people and the few that I talk to are at work. I read the message aloud.

"Hey, you liked my status. Got a place for me to stay?" Sent by Asher Sallow.

My fingers quickly swept along the keys of my little laptop. "Yeah. My apartment is a one-bedroom, so you might have to crash on the couch. How long are you needing to stay?" I waited anxiously for his reply and sipped my tea as I scrolled through his profile. Another notification bell and my eyes darted to the open chat in the corner of the screen.

"I don't know. I just need out of my parents house asap."

Oh god I thought to myself what did he do

"Uh, can I ask why? Like, did something happen?" I hit send before thinking. I quickly followed with "I'm not judging or anything, I just would like to know the situation."

His reply was much faster this time. "I'm sick of their rules. I can't be my own person and it's stressing me out." Just as I was about to reply, another message came through "Look, can you help me or not?"

I pushed my glasses up on my nose and looked at the time. 1:52 pm

"Sure. My shift at the library starts at 3. Meet me there at 2:45, we can talk about in then." I clicked send.

"Alright. See you then." He typed out. He got offline immediately after, and I did the same. I had to get ready for work.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

69.6K 4.4K 27
{مُسْتمِرة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
82.2K 3.4K 180
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
56.3K 2.5K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
360K 10.2K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?