Underground Rapper || WINNER...

By MeleaYukimaru

Woo Jia is the younger sister to Ji-ho (Zico) and Ji-seok (Taewoon), but she is way more shy than them. She d... More

Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five:
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen:
Chapter Eighteen:
Chapter Nineteen:
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter Twenty-One:
Chapter Twenty-Two:
Chapter Twenty-Three:
Chapter Twenty-Four:
Chapter Twenty-Six:
Chapter Twenty-Seven:
Chapter Twenty-Eight:
Chapter Twenty-Nine:
Chapter Thirty:
Chapter Thirty-One:
Chapter Thirty-Two:
Chapter Thrity-Three:
Chapter Thirty-Four:
Chapter Thirty-Five:
Chapter Thirty-Six:
Chapter Thirty-Seven:
Chapter Thirty-Eight:
Chapter Thirty-Nine:
Epilogue:

Chapter Twenty-Five:

1K 40 9
By MeleaYukimaru

I grab my thing, go to the girls' bathroom and I change into my pajamas. I stroll over to the tent I have no choice but to share with Bada and Jisoo. What is really surprising is that Bada hasn't done anything to me since the Minho incident.

I cautiously enter the tent and set my things down. I go on my phone to play some games to kill time until I go to bed. I get a text from Minho.

Minho: Has she done anything yet?

Me: No, but it has to be coming.

Minho: Or maybe she realizes that what she's doing is childish.

Me: That's not Bada though.

Minho: Well I'm being yelled at about the light from my phone, so I have to go. Sweet dreams.

Me: Sweet dreams.

Minho: Jihoon also says good night.

Me: Tell him I say good night.

Minho: Alright.

As I play a game on my phone, I over hear the conversation between Bada and Jisoo.

"Did I tell you about last weekend?" Bada wonders.

"No. What happened?"

I feel Bada's eyes on me. "What?" I pause my game and look towards them.

"Eh? It doesn't matter that you're here." She shrugs. "So, I went to the hip-hop club in town and guess who I run into."

"Ji-seok-oppa?"

"No, Mino. He started flirting with me and getting all touchy," Bada says.

My heart drops as she speaks. He told me that he liked me. This can't be true, right?

"What did you do about it?" Jisoo wonders.

"I let it happen, but it doesn't end there. We started making out while at the club, so he took me back to his place. Let's just say we went all the way."

"Is that true?"

"Would I lie to you?"

"Never. I can't believe you did that."

I continue to play the game on my phone. This can't be true. He said that he liked me, was it a lie? Did I get played by him? I should've left him when he came to find me. I should've listened to my brother and Kyung-oppa when they told me to leave him alone.

"Jia, are you okay?" Bada wonders.

I turn off my phone, I sit up and stare at her. "You're lying," I state.

"Why would I lie about that?" She moves her hair behind her ear and starts to act innocent.

"You lied about not liking my brother and about dating him. Why wouldn't you lie about this?"

"Hold your tongue!" Jisoo squeaks. "Bada has never lied to me."

"Jisoo calm down." Her gaze meets mine. "If you don't believe me then ask him tomorrow. It's completely true." She smiles.

I shake my head at her and lie back down. "I'm going to bed." I turn my back to them.

"Good night Jia," the two of them giggle.

I toss and turn all night because I'm just thinking about what Bada said. It's not true, right? Minho wouldn't sleep with someone one weekend and then the next tell someone else that he likes them. That's not him... or is it?

These thoughts keep haunting me, so I grab my phone, put on my shoes and coat and leave the tent.

I scroll through my contacts until I see the person I want. I press call and wait for him to answer. "Hello," I say when he finally picks up.

"What do you want Noona?" He groans.

"I know it is late-"

"Late! It's 5:30 in the morning. This better be important," Taehyun shouts.

"It is... well, I think so. Were you with Minho last weekend at the hip-hop club?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, Bada said that she met Minho there and he started to flirt with her. Then they started to make-out and he offer to take her back to his house." I stop speaking and think about how to word this next sentence.

"Did she say that they fucked?"

"Yeah," I sigh. "But I don't believe it because Minho told me today- I mean yesterday that he likes me. But, I'm having doubts about this."

"So, he finally confessed. I'm proud of him."

"Taehyun! Is that something he would do or not?" I ask.

"Did she say they did it back at his place?"

"Yeah."

"That wouldn't happen. I don't believe that story one bit," he says.

"Why?" I run my hand through my hair.

"Mino-hyung doesn't take girls home, he always goes to their house."

"Why's that?"

"It's a personal reason. Noona, I wouldn't worry about what she said."

"Really?"

"Yeah," he yawns. "I have a question now."

"What is it?"

"Could you not go to bed because of what Bada said?"

I'm silent for a moment. "Maybe."

"It is. How cute!"

"Whatever," I mumble.

"Well, I'm going back to bed. See you Monday," Taehyun says.

"Good night." I hang up the phone and head back to the tent. I slip off my shoes, quietly go back to my sleeping bag, I snuggle my way in there and fall asleep for a while after the conversation I had with Taehyun.

I get up and go straight to the bathroom to change into today's outfit. I brush my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I go out to see if the teachers need any help. They just tell me to sit down and relax, so I do what they say and sit down.

After a while, Minho comes over to me. "Good morning." He smiles.

"Morning." I smile at him. The memories from last night come back to me and then I begin to wonder if there's a chance that what Bada said last night has some truth to it. "Can I ask you something?" I wonder.

"Sure. What is it about?"

"Last weekend." The look on his face changes and so does his body language. Instead of being relaxed without a care in the world, he's sitting across from me all tense. "Did something happen between you and Bada?"

"What did she tell you?"

He didn't even deny it.

"She said that you two did it at your place, after making out at the hip-hop club."

"That isn't exactly correct," Minho says.

My heart stops briefly at his words. He did something with her.

"But something similar happened though?" I wonder.

"Yes, but let me explain. I saw her at the hip-hop club and I didn't want to talk to her. But, she asked why I was upset and then we started talking about you. After a few drinks, I don't know why, she kissed me-"

"What?" I stare at him in shock. I begin to feel anxious, so I start to play with the hem of my shirt.

"I didn't kiss back and then she planted another kiss on me – once again, I didn't kiss her back. I told I was going home and stumble out of the club and as I walked down the street, Bada just showed up and helped me walk back to my house." He goes quiet.

"What happened after that?" My heart starts to pound in my chest.

"She said we made-out, but I-I'm not really sure if that's true because I can't remember what happened." He looks down.

I take a deep breath in and look at him. "So, there's a chance that you kissed Bada because you wanted to." I feel tears form in my eyes.

I knew what she said wasn't true, but I had no idea what she said had a hint of truth to them. I shouldn't be so surprised, Jihoon told me about his actions from the past.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you shouldn't know something like that. What happened that night didn't mean a thing," he says. Minho grabs my hands, but I pull away.

I shake my head at him. I can't trust him. Minho kissed the person who is trying to ruin me for what my brother did. "I don't want to sit next to you on the bus ride home," I state.

"Jia," he says. "Don't act like this. It's not like you told me about the date you went one with Kyung-hyung."

I gulp when he mention it. "That's different."

"How?"

I squeeze my hands together. "For starters, I didn't make-out with him," I say. Which is so out of character for me, but I couldn't hold it back.

"He kissed you, didn't he? He shouldn't have, it should've been me," Minho tells me.

I stare at him. "How do you know he kissed my forehead?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I have my ways." He fold his arms.

"It was Taehyun, wasn't it?"

"Maybe." He looks at me.

Jihoon strolls over to us and throws an arm around me. "You two don't look happy," he states.

"Tell me about," Minho sighs.

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you later," I mumble. I feel their eyes on me. "We're sitting together on the bus ride home," I tell Jihoon.

I'm so upset at Minho. I just don't to see him right now. I want him to leave me alone so I can gather my thoughts and decide what I should do about this.

"What?" Jihoon asks confused. He glances between Minho and I. Minho gets up from the table and walks away from us. "What happened between you two?" Jihoon wonders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 233 5
Madison is a girl who's always wanted but never got. Then she takes matters into her own hands and joins dance lessons, here she meets Tom Hiddleston...
290K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
220K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
28.3K 758 33
I remade this book , hopefully you like it!