A Centaurs Fate

بواسطة CierraElizabethLesca

Deep within a magical forest is a land of mythical creatures known as centaurs,but one of the centaurs is not... المزيد

The Beginning Of The End
New Friends New Home
A Cruel Reunion
War and Change
Battlefield
Auctioned and Sold.....
Hard Times
They're Real!!!....But Prisoners....
Broken Warriors
Family
New Worker and Surprises
Prince's Kindness
Paradise?....There's No Such Thing....

Powers and Pain

382 12 8
بواسطة CierraElizabethLesca

(This is the chapter where I introduce more magic into the story,and I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense but,whatever,if you don't like it don't read the story,that's all.But if you do like it I thank you greatly)

(It's been a few weeks of staying here at Cecile's mansion....It's been okay but...I wouldn't call it the best place to live,it's tiring and not any fun at all,we never go outside unless it's to work and I never get to run around anymore.....But....I guess it's better than working with a master like Zack or my father,or even Star's old master,so I really shouldn't complain.Right now Burnell is giving us all baths out of are stalls on the mistress orders.)

Burnell:There you go!Now you don't have any filthy dirt ruining you precious coats.(He says while putting the soapy brush down and pouring water over Coren's back)Alright,who's next-

Coren:(I shake my tail and it flicks him in the face,getting water all over him)Oops,sorry...(My head goes down as I think he'll yell at me,but to my surprise he just grabs and towel and laughs as he dries off)

Burnell:Thanks,that was refreshing.Alright,it's your turn Nicholas.(Watching Coren trot back into his stall)

Nicholas:O-okay...(He shyly comes out of the stall when Burnell unlocks the door and opens it)

Burnell:Alright now,be still.(He pours the bucket of water over Nicholas and then begins to brush him with the soapy brush until a loud voice is heard from the back doors of the mansion)

Cecile:Burnell,are you almost done with those beasts,my brother is coming soon to try them out and I do not want him to have to wait!

Burnell:Yes mistress,I just need to finish up Nicholas and then I'll be done.

Cecile:You better!(She slams the doors)

Burnell:(He patted Nicholas on his side when he felt him shake)Don't be scared....Just do your best and I'm sure the master will like you.He will not punish you like they've done to me.

Coren:Why do you let them treat you so...You are man,you are stronger the most beings...Why don't you act like it?!

Burnell:(He began to scrub Nicholas' back)Like I said...I am in the same position as you are....My family was not a wealthy one,and to get enough money to survive they sold me into slavery.

Siras:Your own parents did such a thing?!

Rain:Then they are not parents at all!(She snorted in anger)How dare they even referred to them as such!

Nicholas:But what do you mean punish them as they do you?....How is it different?

Burnell:I mean that our mistress and master are not normal humans....They can use magic to inflict pain,just like we used in the war,but only few people can use magical powers.

Coren:(I then remembered the elemental bullets that were fired from those guns)So that's how it was done?....Then there must truly be unicorn,pegasus,and alicorn centaurs,like what I was told as a colt?My mother always told me that they protected the five lower herds as the great leaders,kings and queens of all centaurs,they are said to live in the Sky Herd,watching over all.

Burnell:(He laughed)My you have a big imagination,just because a few humans have magic doesn't mean that fairy tails begin to come true!(He watches as Coren looks away,feeling embarrassed)Do not look so upset Coren....You may be right....I only hope that those creatures are not kept in cages and being used to make money.

Coren:I hope that they are not being used in such a way as well....

(An hour later and Cecile's brother came in a carriage like hers,driven by two centaurs that seemed to be in good health,we watched from our stalls as he got out and was greeted by the mistress.He then walked over as Burnell bowed to both of them)

Burnell:It is an honor for you to join us here today Lord Axel....May I show you to the arena after you're done finding one you like?...

(Axel Age:28)

Axel:I think that'll be fine.(He begins to walk towards the stables and looks at all of the centaurs,admiring Siras and Nicholas the most)I think I'll take the one named....Nicholas?....I don't know why you insist on naming them,they're just beasts.

Burnell:(He gets up from kneeling and walks over to Nicholas)Forgive me sir but...Perhaps try another centaur.He's much to skittish and frightens easily,he's also frightened by any whip-

Axel:If the beast does what I order then we will have no trouble,but I will be using a riding-crop.Now go tack him up at the arena,I'll be waiting.(He walks to the arena gates with Cecile following him)

Burnell:(He then takes Nicholas out of his stall and begins to tack him up with Axel's jeweled black saddle with the matching bridle)Please Nicholas be calm,do not kick or bite....And follow his orders as quickly as possible.

Nicholas:I-I understand....(He walks as Burnell leads him to the arena)

Coren:(He turned around with the others and looked out the small open window in the back of the stall)I don't like him at all.

Siras:If he dares to hurt Nicholas I'll kill him myself.

Rain:Don't be so stupid,you wouldn't do that,Siras.

Siras:Don't tell me what I won't do,Rain!Just because you're not strong enough to protect someone doesn't mean I'm not either!

Rain:All I was trying to say is that it'd be very stupid to act without thinking,stupid Ice Herd stallion!

Coren:Alright you two,your yelling isn't going to help Nick stay calm.(We watched to see what would happen to Nicholas and Axel)

Burnell:Here you are,Lord Axel.He's tacked up and ready for riding.

Axel:A little faster next time,Burnell.(He climbed on Nicholas' back and kicked the centaurs sides and lead him into the arena where there were medium sized and larger hurdles to jump)Alright,go!(He said as he grabbed the rein and whipped Nicholas' right flank)

Nicholas:(I galloped towards the first hurdle and jumped it perfectly,when I landed on the ground Axel snapped my reins and I went a bit faster towards the second hurdle,I then cleared the third,fourth and fifth.Successfully jumping the sixth one I began to feel a bit weaker and slowed down to catch my breath,which only earned me a hard swat to my flank.I continued the seventh and eighth with a little less ease but,nonetheless,I jumped them.The last one was the biggest and I had already began to breath a bit harder.Again,I tried to rest but I was whipped into a fast gallop,as I got closer and closer to the hurdle all I could here was Axel shouting at me to go faster,I felt the ground suddenly slip from under me as I jumped,I then landed head first into the hurdle and landing hard on my knees then flipping over it.Not only knocking whatever breath I had left,but crushing Axels foot and leg under me.All I heard after that was the groans of pain as Axel kicked me with his other foot,trying to get me up,but I couldn't)

Axel:Get this beast off of me!!!!(Grabbing Nicholas' hair,trying to force him up)

Siras:Nick!!!(He began to kick the stall door)

Cecile:Brother!!!Don't just stand there Burnell,help him!!!!

Burnell:Yes mistress!(He quickly jumped over the fence to help Nicholas get up.He pulled on his reins as two of the guards pushed Nicholas up straight.)

Axel:(Once he was pulled out from under Nick,Axel glared at Burnell)Kill him!

Burnell:What?!

Coren:Siras,hurry!!!

Siras:I'm trying,Coren!!!(He kept kicking the door until it began to crack)

Axel:I said kill the beast!!!He's not fit to stay in my sisters stables any longer,either you kill the beast or I'll do it myself!!!

Burnell:Forgive me sir but I told you the risks of riding him,and it wasn't even his fault.It was your reckless riding of a tired centaur that caused him to trip and damage both of you in the process!-(Burnell was struck across the face)

Cecile:How dare you speak to my brother in such a way!!!Do you want us to send you back to the gutters with the rest of those rats,just to be another toy!!!!

Burnell:N-no mistress...

Cecile:Then get out of the way!NOW!!!(Burnell could only do as she said and moved behind her as the guards kept Nick from falling as his bleeding knees trembled under him)

Axel:Kill the beast.(He said as he stood from the ground,but before the guards could get their swords out they heard a loud noise of wood breaking as they were slammed into by a large body,it was Siras)Guards,get them,take the smaller one to the stables and take the bigger one to the post!!!

(The guards threw lassos around Siras' neck and pulled him away from Nick and to the post,all the centaurs could do was watch as their friend was chained up,getting ready to be whipped)

Siras:(He was standing with his wrists chained to the top of the post as his front horse ankles were chained at the bottom,he heard Nicks cries as he looked over his shoulder and saw a man with a whip behind him)

Axel:Do it!

Siras:(With that the whip struck across Siras' back and blood leaked from the gash.Another one landed from his left shoulder all the way to his right hip)

Nicholas:No!!!Please stop this!!!(He had tears falling down his face)

(An hour has passed from Siras' punishment,the centaurs snowy coat and skin was soaked in red from his blood and his hands and arms were left dangling from the chain as he laid on the blood splattered ground,passed out)

Nicholas:Siras?!....Pl-please...G-get up!!!

(They unchained his body from the post and drug him back into his stall)

Axel:(He stood up and walked up to Burnell grabbing the butlers shirt collar)I want those to sold by tomorrow night!If I see them in the stable I'll get rid of them myself!(Axel then walked away with his sister)

Burnell:Yes....Master...(He held his head down as a few tears escaped from his eyes)Forgive me,please?....

(That's all for this chapter,hope you enjoyed it and if you're wondering,yes there will not only be more magic involved but more magic creatures,alright,bye!...Oh,and if anyone wants to give me any ideas to make it better I'll gladly use it,and I will say who gave me the idea in the book.)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

The Price of Mortality بواسطة Haznah686

الخيال (فانتازيا)

510 0 4
Waking up in the middle of nowhere with no memory of who she is or where she came from, Melinoe has to learn everything about her life that had been...
306 28 11
When Belle is tasked with saving the lives of her father and sisters, in return for her own, there is more than the mystery of her handsome, midnight...
249 2 13
A romance between two beautiful souls. They fell in love, everything goes perfectly and is like they are living their dream. Every day feels like if...