A Royal Engagement

By ginaddict

Wang Qing is a modern prince in China. Heir to the throne and the most eligible bachelor of the land. But he... More

Prologue
The King in Waiting
The Screw Up
Inspiration
Backfired
Tail
Old Playmates
Guess the Lie my Friend
The One who Holds the Ring
The Deal
Good Fortune
Settled Debt
JSS is your Friend
Nostalgia
Meet the Family
Headaches
Get to Know Each Other Again
Day One
Hiding Place
Precious Lesson
Dining ala Royal
First Hurdle
Commotion
Balcony
First Outing
At the Cinema
Trouble in Paradise
Positions
Attraction
Paris and Beijing
Weird Friends
What They Are
Attention
Stealthily
Decision
Made Minds
Confession
Course of Action
Virgin
Thrown Away
Safe House
Epiphany
Broken
Press Conference
No more Lies
Enemies
Missing You
Permanent Guard
Protests
Claimed
Happy Place
Sure Thing
Winners and Failures
Engage
Smoke
A New Deal
Everything is Real
Start of Seduction
Fear of the Unknown
Reasons to Kill
Opening Night
Face to Face
Name of the Game
Mechanism
Hidden Attempt
Frustrated
Cute
Predicament
Dangle
Earthquakes
Investigations
Greedy
Bottom
Gift
Chocolates
Hospital
Bait
Study Material
Elevator
The Attacker
Breakfast in the Afternoon
Getting Ready
Date at Night
Ready
Fiery Night
Suspect
The Consort's Room
Maid
A Reason to Lie
Damage Control
The Princess
Relationship Tree
Trigger Happy
Temper
Pictures
Postponement
A Place to Hide
Family
Two Girls
Complicated
Condition
Dark Moments
Car Chase
Deals Under the Table
Monsters and Devils
Heaven and Hell
Kidnapped
Shattered
Chained
Addresses
Four Friends
Fetish Club
Hostage
Shoot
Conscious
Idiots
Lunchdate
Sugar Lumps
Call
Solution
Deadline
Inquiries
Trace and Clues
All-Nighters
Drugs
Issues
Merry Chase
Games
Farce
Pinnacle
Pressure
Misunderstanding
Pissed
Patience is a Virtue
Pretty Rose
Homecoming
Whine
Without Doubts
Not Yet
Cinderella
Transport
Meeting
What Matters
Themed Party
Bachelor Party
Kissing
The Wedding Day
Most Wanted
Shackled
Hearts' Wishes
Married
Trust
Port of Tianjin
Strongest Basket
Gone
Past
Mile High Club
The Prince and his Consort

Threats

8K 366 19
By ginaddict

(HEISE)

I hate being summoned like this. Like I am a common servant of the Royal Family. But one call from the Queen and I have to rush here to the Palace to see what she has to say.

Once I became a Queen's Consort, the first thing I will do is isolate Baozang from her family. She will listen to me and only me.

The Queen is still not in her office. Bitch! She called me, why is she making me wait? I have been here for five minutes now? Insolent woman. Baozang will not be like her mother once she marries me. I will train her to always respect and defer to me and my wishes.

I will be her boss. Baozang may be the Queen but I will be the real power behind her.

And it will happen, after I followed rhe steps of getting rid of the Crown Prince and his fiance and then marrying Baozang.

I can hardly wait.

The door opened and in came Feng Jian Yu, the Crown Prince's fiance. He looked surprise to see me. He smiled.

"Hello," he greeted me and held out his hand. I smiled and took his hand for a handshake. "So you are called too. I think the Queen is meaning to talk to her soon to be sons in law..."

Feng Jian Yu or Dayu to those who are close to him has an innocent air around him. Average in height, lean and looks ordinary. Why the Crown Prince fell for him when he is not even remotely gay, I don't know. I don't see any charm on Feng Jian Yu. He looks...weak and naive even if he knew how to twist someone's arm like what he did to the Crown Prince when they had that speaking engagement.

I don't like him. And that will be good to my plan of getting rid of him. Weak that he is, he will be easy to dispose. Pity because I would have liked to play with his life if he has the ability to survive my plans to kill him.

"Yes," I nodded. "I think that is the Queen's intent..."

The door opened again and the Queen strode inside the room. Her face lit up when she saw is but her gaze is mostly centered to the Crown Prince's fiance.

"Good, you are both here. Heise, how are you?" She held out her hand and I kissed it. "Very good, your Majesty..." I said before letting her hand go.

"That's wonderful to hear." She said and smiled at Dayu. "Dayu ah," she took both his hands. "Did you enjoyed last night?"

Feng Jian Yu flushed a pretty pink, "Yes, your Majesty." And they smile to each other.

"Good." The Queen pat Feng Jian Yu's cheek before going behind her desk. "I called the two of you because of the recent changes in our schedule. Qing and Dayu will marry this year and Baozang and you, Heise, had to wait for another year and a half to be married. I hope we are all in accord and okay in that thing,"

Feng Jian Yu look at me and winced, "I am sorry. We disrupted your plans to marry Baozang..."

"No," I shook my head. "Baozang is still young, there is no need to hurry. You and the Crown Prince had to marry soon because you have to prepare a lot before you both ascend on the throne,"

"Still..." Feng Jian Yu looked apologetic to me. "Thank you for understanding. Don't worry, you have my and the Crown Prince's support to marry Princess Baozang. Thank you for being patient and making her happy..."

I nodded. "Your support will be greatly appreciated of course..."

The Queen looked pleased, "That is generous of you, Dayu. Baozang will be happy to know that you and Qing took her welfare in consideration,"

Feng Jian Yu flushed in happiness at that praise, "It's nothing. It's the least we can do for them in giving way for my wedding to Wang Qing,"

I look at him. Feng Jian Yu already acquired some power. He doesn't even realize it. His opinion now mattered to the Queen and probably to everyone in the Palace yet he has no inclination that he had that weapon in his hand.

Naive. Stupidly naive. This one...

"Heise," I turn to look at the Queen. "Thank you again. And Baozang will glad to see you so I hope you will call on her quarters to see her before leaving."

"Yes, your Majesty. I will do just that," it was an ordered. Pleasantly spoken but still a command. See my daughter before you leave to make her happy. That is the command there.

"Dayu, stay with me and let's sort out the names of the people who sent you and Qing engagement presents. You have to write thank you notes to them and they are quite a lot," the Queen said.

Feng Jian Yu sighed and looked a bit dismayed but he nod. "I will, your Majesty."

"Excellent," The Queen turn and nod to me. I nodded back. I was being dismissed.

Before walking away, I look back to see Feng Jian Yu now standing behind the desk next to the Queen as they look at a piece of paper on top of the desk. They both has smiles on their faces.

The Queen is now showing preferential treatment to her soon to be sons in law. And there will be no doubt to anyone who can see who her favorite is.

The Crown Prince's fiance.

I left the Queen's office to seek Baozang. She is with her personal assistant and secretary. As a princess, she also has her own staff to help her. After talking to her briefly I left the Palace.

While driving back to my apartment my phone rang.

It's Shunu. She is calling me from Paris. I slowed down and park the car to the side of the road.

"Hello, Shunu..."

"I will be back soon," she said. "I will go home to China."

"Why?" I smiled because of course I know why she is going home.

My spy in Paris told me how her exhibit failed. Shunu is a failure. She will never be recognized as a true artist. Her paintings are not that good to compete with other artists in Europe. She overestimated her talent.

And she is going home because she had no other option. She had to get Crown Prince Qing back so she can at least save herself and her pride.

Stupid girl.

"I will get Qing back," is her predictable answer.

"But he is engage now..."

"I don't care. And I don't worry. Why? You will get rid of Feng Jian Yu soon enough. Right?"

She is not flinching anymore. She is not shy anymore to show her true color. She is saying what she wants and need now. She needs to get rid of Feng Jian Yu so she is showing it now by her words.

"Yes. Soon..."

"And Feng Jian Yu's bodyguard who heard your conversation with your spy?" Shunu sounded worried. "I don't want any hitch on the plan to free Qing from his fake fiance..."

"When I get rid of Feng Jian Yu, his bodyguard will not be far behind. We can easily get rid of them at the same time. Don't worry about him. And besides, when Feng Jian Yu died, like the Prince, his bodyguard will be blamed too for failing to protect him." I said confidently.

A mere bodyguard will not foil my plans to get rid of the Crown Prince's fiance.

"Good," Shunu said. "I will be in China soon. I hope by then everything is ready and we can start exterminating that parasite that keeps on clinging to my Prince,"

"It will happen Shunu. Just come home," I smile while I check my reflection on the rearview mirror.

"I will. Then I will make Feng Jian Yu's life, a living hell..."

Shunu ended the call and I laughed. Ah...it will be interesting to watch Shunu squash her Prince's fiance.

It's making me want to just sit back and enjoy the show but I also have plans of my own.

Everything is a go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 15.5K 34
"let's get married" "what?!" wangyibo is the heir to the lan company he is the only son in his family he is rich and talented and very handsome ther...
31.1K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...
273K 13.6K 80
Wei Ying felt too suffocated because of Lan Qiren's pressure. He wants Lan Zhan to get married to another to have an heir, same as for Lan Xichen. We...
109K 902 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack βœ”οΈ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...