Bastards ♛ ||The Originals...

By SmileyKary

"She has an entire civilization hidden on her skin" In which the bastards meet the bastard ♛ - Cover Credits:... More

⇣Description⇣
☞Cast
☞playlist|epigraph
☞Prologue
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷

9.4K 317 11
By SmileyKary

Friendships
Unedited!

Everyone was walking around the throne room. Chatting with one another and laughing at each other's jokes. Everyone was having a great time. Charles and Madeleines engagement was certainly a good thing for France.

Everyone was happy and enjoying themselves except for the mysterious newcomers.

"Do we really have to be here," the blond girl said to the men beside her, who where in fact her brothers.

"Yes we do, Rebekah," the brunette man said while staring out at the many people who where talking and laughing.

Rebekah sighed in annoyance at her brothers answer. She stood with her arms crossed and glaring at the girls who gave her brothers a look of lust.

"While you two sulk here I'm going to go and have a bit of fun," said the blond man with an evil smirk.

"Niklaus," said the brunette man sternly, "do not go and get us caught."

"Oh don't worry Elijah," said Niklaus, "I am not stupid." He gave a cheeky grin and walked away towards the young girls who where staring at him.

Elijah sighed at his brothers antics and turned towards his sister who had her eyebrow raised.

"Fine," Elijah said with a sigh, "go have your fun little sister."

Rebekah smiled at her brother and then walked away towards the men who drooled over her.

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide made her way towards the throne room with her brothers by her side. Her black dress trailing behind her and her hair bouncing as she walked. Her arms where connected with her twins as he wore a simple leather jacket and his formal pants. Her other brother, Francis, wore a black jacket with golden patterns and his sword to address his dominance.

The three made their way through the doors into the throne room.

Francis spotted Mary and quickly made his way towards her and Simon, a drink in his hand.

Bash and Adelaide gave each other a look and then headed off towards the drinks. People quickly getting out of the way as for the kings favorite and the disgust they held for the daughter.

Bash gave an apologetic look at his sister and squeezed her arm as he heard the people talk about her. He wished to stop it but it would only make things worse.

Adelaide smiled and shook her had slightly. She sighed and walked away with a drink in her hands.

She didn't know where she was headed until she saw a man that worked in the stables. She knew him quite well so she made her way towards him. What she didn't see was that there was already a certain blond with him.

"Ah Ernest," Adelaide said with her drink raise as a greeting, not noticing the glare the girl gave her, "nice to see a familiar face here."

"Adelaide," Ernest greeted with a smile, "you look beautiful."

"Okay enough flirting with my snack," the girl said grabbing Adelaide's attention.

Adelaide looked at the girl who was no doubt beautiful as well. Her long blond hair was pinned up and her green dress flowed down to the ground, her eyes where an amazing shade of blue that could make any man weak on their knees. She had an aura of power but pain at the same time.

"Oh I'm sorry," Adelaide said with a small grin, "I didn't notice you got to him first, I'll let you go on." Adelaide was about to walk away to find someone else to bother until the same voice called out again.

"Wait," the girl said as she pushed past Ernest, "I was a bit rude back there, I'm Rebekah." Rebekah held out her hand to shake.

Adelaide took it without hesitation and smiled, "I'm Adelaide."

Rebekah's eyes went wide, "as in Adelaide De Poitiers?"

Adelaide sighed and rolled her eyes. Her once soft eyes turned dark and stone cold. "Yes," she said letting Rebekah's hand go, "I am. Now if you will excuse me." She pushed past Rebekah to find her brother so she could leave. She saw him talking to a girl and was about to head towards him until a hand on her shoulder stopped her.

"Please don't go," Rebekah said, "I was thinking we could be friends." She smiled.

"With me," Adelaide said pointing to herself, "a bastard?"

Rebekah rolled her eyes, "I live with a bastard much worse than you so I think I can handle you."

Adelaide laughed and nodded her head taking Rebekah's arm in hers and walking towards a corner to talk.

"I love your designs," Rebekah said tracing the ink on Adelaide's hand and looking at the other on her shoulders and back.

Adelaide quickly removed her hand and laughed nervously. "Yea they're just for decoration."

Rebekah looked at her confusingly but nodded anyways. She began talking about her long journeys to get to here but all that Adelaide could think of was how close she was to getting caught.

♕♚♔♛

Adelaide was talking with Rebekah when she heard Nostradamus tell Catherine something.

Colin's alive

Adelaide turned towards Nostradamus and caught his eye. He nodded at her but then his face turned into horror when he saw Rebekah standing by her. The girl from his visions.

He quickly looked around the throne room to only find Niklaus and Elijah talking with people innocently. Nostradamus was terrified.

'They're here,' Nostradamus thought. He quickly turned and led Catherine to the dungeons.

Adelaide gave him a weird look and turned towards Rebekah who had the same expression. Adelaide shrugged and kept walking with her new found friend.

"So how is it living here," Rebekah asked as they watched the children play around.

Adelaide's breath caught, "I-um," she stuttered, "it's nothing like you would imagine."

"Oh," Rebekah said a little disappointed by her answer.

"Anyways," Adelaide said trying to change the subject, "where are you from, what's your story?"

Now it was Rebekah's turn to stutter, "Um- well. It's a crazy story to be honest." Rebekah smiled nervously.

"It's alright if you don't want to say," Adelaide said with a smile, "I understand."

Rebekah smiled at her new friends understanding. "Well I can tell you how we got here," Rebekah said.

"We?" Adelaide asked.

"Ah yes, me and my brothers traveled long seas to get here," Rebekah said, "we switched from ship to ship to get around. My brothers, Niklaus and Elijah, have joined me on my journeys."

"That must have been really tiering," Adelaide said.

"Yes," Rebekah said lost in thought, "it was."

Adelaide looked at Rebekah weirdly but shook it off. "So are you attending the picnic in the courtyard," Adelaide asked.

Rebekah snapped out of whatever trance she was in and nodded, "yes I will," she answered, "how about you?"

"Well," Adelaide started, "I don't think it would be a very good idea."

"And why not," Rebekah said.

"Well, you see," Adelaide started rubbing her hands nervously, "I'm not someone that would be appreciated at a place like that."

Rebekah gave her a look, "why wouldn't they appreciate you?"

"I'm a bastard, Rebekah," Adelaide dead palmed, "and I'm not favored like my brother, the king would probably have my head for attending."

Rebekah was surprised at the girls bluntness. She reminded him of her older brother. They were so much alike.

"I won't let them hurt you," Rebekah said softly.

Adelaide looked at her and chuckled, "alright. I'll attend the picnic."

Rebekah smiled. She finally had a friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 8.7K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
527K 13.7K 38
eventually, everything connects. klaus mikaelson x fem!oc the originals, season one-two 2018 | © heavcnlyrising
376K 9.5K 41
COMPLETED | EDITED in which a 700 year old vampire finds herself in a love triangle with two original vampires. tvd fanfiction [seasons 2-3] [oc × kl...
2.4M 59.9K 75
❝SHE WEARS STRENGTH AND DARKNESS EQUALLY WELL, THE GIRL HAS ALWAYS BEEN HALF GODDESS, HALF HELL.❞ [THE ORIGINALS: SEASON 2+3] ©parxdisejpg DISCLAIMER...