Rivalry ~ Asahina BrothersXRe...

By Rawrt3d

A story in which Ema is the bad guy, and you, the oblivious reader, parades through life. ✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖ ♡ HIG... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 {edited}
Chapter 2 {edited}
Chapter 3 {edited}
Chapter 4 {edited}
Chapter 5 {edited}
Chapter 6: What about Ema? {edited}
Chapter 7: Same College? Yay! {edited}
Chapter 8: Headaches and Wedding {edited}
Chapter 9: Brotherly Drama {edited}
Chapter 10: Picnic!
Chapter-11 Fuuto!
Chapter-12 I did nothing wrong! {edited}
Chapter 13 {edited}
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18: This Is Goodbye.
Chapter 19: I'm glad I'm back.
Chapter 20: Festival.
❄ Christmas Special ❄
Chapter 21: True self and true love?
Chapter 22: Mixed feelings
100k
Chapter 23

Chapter 17

4.4K 157 23
By Rawrt3d

(Name)'s POV~

I gave Aimi her warm bottle of milk as I make my breakfast.

'Yesterday she sticked to me the whole damn day even when I was asleep!'

"What's going on here?" Yasu's head peeked from a corner.

"Ah! Yasu-san. Good morning. I was just making breakfast...for myself." I suddenly noticed that I didn't make for Yasu.

"Um! I should make you breakfast too!" I let go of the pan and quickly ran to the refrigerator to get the ingredients.

"Eggs. Bacon. And orange juice." I place them on the counter and started to cook.

"S-Sorry about that Yasu-san. I forgot you were here. Hehe..Sorry again." He sighs and sits on the chair.

"Stop apologizing its fine anyways. You don't have to make it." I ignored the last part and placed the cooked eggs and bacon on a plate and poured the orange juice in a cup.

I placed in front of him and looked at Aimi putting on a sad face.

"Ah. I forgot. Aimi's food." I quickly scanned the kitchen for something soft she can eat it I then spotted a jar of banana chocolate flavored soft cookies in a cupboard.

And the problem is its in the highest cupboard.

'Okay...I got this..just don't embarrass yourself in front of Aimi and Yasu-san.'

I nodded to myself and walked infront of the cupboard and I raised my hand but I only get to touch it using only my finger tips.

"Damn it." I jumped and my fingers pushed it backwards and it rolled out of my reach.

In the background I could hear Aimi starting to cry.

"Damn..I'm such a baka.." I sighed about to give up.

Suddenly, I felt something pressed into my back, it was someone's chest.
(You guys if you write Dic- //slapped//)
"If you wanted help, you could just ask instead of embarrassing yourself infront of Aimi and I." Yasu's chest was pressed behind me and he took the jar easily and gave it to me.

"T-Thank you...?" I felt a little heat somewhere in my face.

"No problem, (Name). I have practice and I will probably come back at 7." He walks away hands in his pockets.

"Mama!!" I snapped out of my daze and ran to Aimi.

"Here...its food." I twisted the jar open and gave Aimi a cookie.

I looked at Yasu's plate to find it empty.

'He eats...fast like Subaru.. Hehe~ I miss my brothers so much..'

Meanwhile at the Asahina Residence.

Louis apparently didn't tell his brothers that (Name) left for a week.

And The brother are getting a panic like feeling that their Dear (Name) isn't in the house.

"Louis!! Are you sure that (Name) is in Natsume's apartment?!" Tsubaki was tapping his foot impatiently he was quite stressed that (Name) isn't here since yesterday.

"Yes. I'm sure. She told me." Louis smiled innocently.

Yuusuke got his phone on and started calling Natsume.

"Natsu-nii? Is (Name) in your apartment?"

"Hah?! W-What do you mean by No?!" Tsubaki shrieked when he heard the word no.

"(Name)!! Where is she?!" Tsubaki snatched the phone and started yelling to his brother.

"I have no idea. Just leave (Name) alone. She is strong and old enough to take care of herself. Don't treat her as a child. Just trust her. Anyways, Bye."

Tsubaki sighed and gave Yuusuke's phone back.

"Fine. I trust her."

Back with (Name)'s POV~

"Ah yes... She's fine." I carried Aimi around as I talked with Aki's husband on the phone.

"She kept calling mama ever since She saw me, Kinda weird y'know?" Ryouta and I were just like best friends nothing less nothing more.

"Heh~ You would make a great mom, to be honest."

"Shut u-up! I don't even know how to take of one....but she seemed to like me which I was glad for..." Suddenly a question clicked my mind.

"Say, Ryouta? Can you tell me why does Yasu seem to hate you? If you don't mine asking.." I could hear him nervously laughing.

"Well, Yasu and Aki are twins, And Yasu was very close with Aki and Aki's attention was on him, and then when she got married with me..she kinda..-"

"-Forgot him and spents more time with you, I see. Well thank you for the the talk, Bye Ryouta." I close the call and sighed.

"So what do you think Aimi? Do you think he shouldn't act like this? What do you think about your uncle..?" Aimi just kept staring at me.

"Ma..ma?" I sweatdrop.

"Is that the only thing you can say to me?"

ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)Mama?ლ(¯ロ¯"ლ)

I was watching the TV with Aimi when I heard a loud crash upstairs.

"A-Aimi? Did you hear that?" I carried her and hugged her tightly.

"Let's go upstairs to check on Yasu-san..."

I went upstairs, very paranoid.

I knocked on Yasu's bedroom door.

"Yasu-san, are you okay in there?" No answer.

"Y-Yasu, I'm going in." I opened the bedroom door and saw a crashed Vanity and Yasu's naked back.

"Y-Yasu?! Are you hurt?! Let me check!" I quickly ran towards him but he stopped me by raising his hand.

"I'm fine." I bit my lip.

"If you say so..." I carried Aimi on my hip and walked outside his dark and messy room.

'If I connect the dots together, Yasu was always supported by Aki...and since Aki...is married to Ryouta all the support went away and that leaves Yasu sad and not supported. Yasu then thinks he's a useless person but then he discovers singing. Singing allows him to show his emotion through the lyrics...and that makes him happy..but his loved ones aren't supporting so the fake fans only supports him..' I thought about my theory...Theories are just assumptions.

"Aimi...I think I have a goal to achieve
Before I leave." I smile at her.

"Your my assistant." She then started to cry.

"O-okay! Aimi your my b-boss!" I blurted out and she stopped crying with a smile on her face.

I pouted but then laughed after.

"Your so cute Aimi! I love you! Hehe~" I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡ Aimi I Love You~
( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡ ( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡

I sigh.

'My first objective is to make Yasu feel needed and happy...'

'And second objective is.....I don't have one...' I placed a pancake on the plate and I opened the maple syrup bottle and drizzled it on the pancakes.

Aimi was sitting on her high chair clapping her hands at my master piece.

"Thank you Aimi!" I smiled and bowed as she giggled.

'I think I should teach Aimi some fun words to say or tricks!' I smiled at my idea and poured hot water in the mug and mixed it contents together.

I placed the coffee on the table and brought the milk to the table.

Yasu yawned and stretched.

"Good morning, Yasu-san!" He rubbed his eyes and mumbled a good morning.

"Next time, call me Yasu.." I nodded and asked,

"Do you want milk in your coffee?" He mumbled a yes and I poured it in the dark coffee.

"Mama! Papa!" I blushed a deep red.

"Aimi? W-What are you talking about?"

"Ma...ma? Papa...." Yasu kept a monotone face as he sipped his coffee with redness on his face.

"A-Alright Aimi. You need to understand, I'm just a babysitter...and over there is.." I pointed at Yasu and completed.

"Your uncle." Aimi started to cry as I mentioned babysitter and Uncle.

"A-Aimi!" I carry her up and just tried to calm her down but she didn't calm down.

"I'll help." Yasu took her away from me and she hugged him tight as he got more annoyed.

"Is your hand okay? Did you disinfect it? If you don't I can do it for you." I started grabbing on his wrist and pulled him to the bathroom with Aimi on his arm.

"I don't need your help." He rips my grip off him.

"Don't even bother me." He walks away as I watch his back.

'Jeez...I guess he didn't disinfect it...no wonder he is so grumpy.' I huff.

"Wait! Give me back Aimi!" I ran behind him.

####################
Now this good chapter.

I think the next chapter is the last Chapter with Aimi and Yasu.
(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 144 16
{Heiji x Male Reader | Platonic! Shinichi x Brother Reader} After your Brother disappearance, you have lost the ground beneath you. Still you pulled...
227K 5.3K 28
Mia loves her big sister Ema Hinata but Mia also loves trouble and trouble loves her back. When Mia comes home to move in with her 13 new brothers th...
243 79 13
In a city of destruction and war, Reia a stunning protagonist with a dark past battles her way through the horrors of arcane academia to be knighted...
2.3K 81 45
It's just Mai's luck when the water pipes burst at her apartment. Forced out of her rental, Mai's friend Ema offers her a place to stay. At first, it...