Past Transgressions - Mature...

By BlackShadowCC

After 2 years Brace has returned home to be with her family, the danger passed, only it seems it hasn't as th... More

Cast
Chapter 1 - Returning Home
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 15

1.7K 72 0
By BlackShadowCC

Thank god that week was over Brace thought as she exited the building where she had just finished her last mid-term. Things had been a little awkward studying with Liam this week, with the questioning looks he kept giving her she knew it was just a matter of time before he asked her about the other night when Lex had shown up, and to be honest she didn't exactly know what to tell him.

Were her and Lex together? Were they exclusive? Were they just having fun? All questions she had been dodging, afraid of knowing the answer herself. But now the weekend was here and she could finally relax, they were heading down the coast to the bike rally for a couple of days getting her out of town and away from the drama, even if for just a short while.

She snapped out of her reverie, as she heard Lex pull up on his bike. He balanced his bike handing her the second helmet to put on before she got on.

"We are meeting Jake and Topaz at your parents to head out together" Lex informed her as she climbed on behind him.

Braced nodded and gave him her customary squeeze that indicated she was ready and they were off speeding towards her childhood home. Pulling up in front of the house a short time later, Brace removed her helmet and started towards the house.

"I'll got and see if Topaz has everything packed" she called over her shoulder

"I'll make sure Jake has his bike ready."

"Topaz, are you ready to go?" Brace called out as she entered the house.

"Yeah, just grabbing my bag" she called entering the kitchen, slinging the bag over her back.

Heading back out the door, they locked it behind them as they joined the guys down by the bikes. The guys strapped down their gear and what wasn't strapped down they girls wore in their packs as room was at a premium when riding on a bike.

Just as they were about to head out Brace's phone rang, looking down at the number she smiled before tell them,

"Just a second guys, I gotta take this before we set out" Brace said as she walked a little ways away, "Hey Case! How are you, hon?"

Lex picked up on the name, Case, Jake had mentioned him before. Turning to Jake he shot him a questioning look.

"I did tell you that the guys here would be the least of your problems, Case will be the one you have to worry about." Jake said with a smirk

"Who is he?"Lex asked

"He is the son to my mom's best friend from high school, he is also one of Brace's closest friends and despite the fact she hasn't figured it out yet, he is in to her."

"He's into her?"

"Yup, just wait. You will see when he comes for his visit after Thanksgiving!"

"He's coming for a visit?"

"Yup, him and his mother."

They overheard Brace ending the call, and turning around to meet her they readied themselves for travel. They had a few hours of travel ahead of them before they arrived at the hotel for the rally, the girls climbed on the back of the bikes as they load up and headed out for the Rally. Brace loved being on the back of the bike, it was such a free feeling and her arms wound around Lex as they headed down the highway, it was like a dream...one she didn't want to wake up from. As if sensing how she was feeling Lex reached one hand down and squeezed her hands that were wrapped around him.

They rolled into town in the early evening, taking time to check into their hotel and dropping their gear in their rooms before heading over to where the Rally events would mainly take place the next day. It had been a long ride so rather than change out of their riding gear they just wore it over to register, planning instead hot showers and an early night.

As they got off their bikes, hanging their helmets on the handles, Brace shook her hair out of the pony tail she had it back in while riding. Lex was enthralled as she did it, loving the sight of her doing something so natural, he reached for her and pulling her in close as his lips found hers, unable to resist her pull any longer. He drug his lips over hers seeking entrance, which she willing gave as she wrapped her arms around his neck. God how she loved the feel of him pressed against her, feeling his tongue tangle with hers as the desire to press closer to him overwhelmed her. Lex broke off the kiss gasping lightly for breath, smiled down at her he threw his arm around her,

"We will be finishing that later" he said as he started walking them towards the tent catching up to Jake and Topaz who had been waiting just outside.

As they entered the tent, it was like entering another realm with bikers all manly hugging/slapping each other and catching up from last year. Jake and Lex were well-known and well liked by most in attendance and were sought out by many. However, unlike previous years, when Topaz and Brace attended, there was clearly more to their relationships with the ladies than just friends, leaving many of the Rally following females more than a little irritated, as they threw nasty looks at Brace and Topaz. Jake and Lex knew enough of the guys to know not to let go of their women, quickly making sure that those present knew that they were with them and off-limits to others. Brace hadn't attended a rally since being away but there were more than a few familiar faces that were welcoming her back and she was enjoying catching up with them, when she heard a commotion from behind her.

Turning to see what had caused the shift in the atmosphere she immediately grabbed Lex's forearm, feeling the tension and irritation rippling through him. Riley Martin, standing just inside the tent entrance locked eyes with Lex, smirking as he saw the agitation on his face.

"Lex, don't! He's not worth it. He is just baiting you!" Standing up on tip-toe, as she saw Jake and Topaz moving closer preparing to intercede if needed Brace leaned in close,

"Come on Lex, take me back to our room and you can do anything you want to me." Brace whispered huskily into his ear.

That snapped him out of his staring contest as his eyes flew down to meet Brace's. With a smirk at her, he said,

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

Riley seeing an opportunity to irritate Lex, called out to Brace,

"Damn Brace is that really you? You grew up real well!" he said eyeing her up and down with lust in his eyes, "Why don't you come over to my room later and I will show you how a real man uses his tools to get the job done!" Riley taunted.

Lex saw red and shoved Brace behind him as he started forward. Brace grabbed his bicep stopping him, he turned a questioning look on her.

"I have taken care of myself for the past two years, Riley is no different than the others, I will deal with it" Brace admonished.

"Brace -" Lex started

But Brace's look stopped him, as she brushed past him toward Riley.

"Awww dear, sweet little Riley, I doubt your tool would be big enough to use on my dinky cars I had as a child let alone keep me entertained all night." Brace said sweetly while patting his cheek as she walked by exiting the tent to the snickers from both his friends and those watching.

Lex watched the anger wash over Riley's face as Brace dealt him the set down, smirked as he passed by him exiting the tent and catching up to Brace as she waited by the bike to head back to the hotel. Pulling her tightly to him when he got to the bike and kissing the breathe out of her,

"Have I told you how fabulous you are?" Lex asked Brace.

"Talks cheap, how about you show me?" was her sassy reply as she handed him his helmet with a wink, putting hers on and climbing on behind him.

They headed back to the hotel to relax for the night, to be ready for the rally the next day. They ordered room service, and while Lex waited for it to arrive Brace decided to head to the shower, calling out to Lex,

"Once room service arrives, why don't you come and join me" she invited with a sultry look over her shoulder causing Lex's temperature to rise as he contemplated Brace in the shower waiting for him.

Starting the shower, it wasn't long before Brace heard the knock and voices as Lex opened the door to room service, smiling to herself thinking he would be joining her shortly. Fantasizing about the things they could do in the shower, she lost track of how much time had passed. 15 minutes later and still Lex hadn't joined her in the shower, she turned off the water and wrapped herself in a towel entering back into their main room.

The sight that greeted her made her smile, the TV was on one of Lex's favorite shows while he was sprawled out across the bed, sound asleep, snoring gently with his hair lightly falling over his brow. Damn she was totally head over heels for this man and she was totally scared that he wouldn't feel the same. She continued to look at him for a few seconds more, making a decision to enjoy their time together for whatever it was. Brace grabbed the remote and changed it to one of her favorite shows, she pulled the Room Service cart over to her side of the bed and started in on her supper. She was famished and certainly didn't eat like a dainty lady, finishing her burger and fries and seeing that Lex likely wasn't going to wake up and eat his she also ate his. She put the room service cart back out in the hall and getting cleaned up, climbed into bed beside Lex, snuggled up closely to his side, letting his body heat keep her warm.

********

A/N:

Thanks for reading this far, hopefully you like the story but please don't hesitate to comment as I am learning as I go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.6K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
65.2K 2.1K 20
All she wanted to do was come home and see her sister. She didn't want to come home and believe the rumors but a early arrival, a brawl and a few sex...
89.6K 2.6K 25
By the time I was nine years old, I planned who to marry. I already planned all my birthday parties. I even know what I'm going to do with my life. O...
6.8M 153K 51
*MATURE**Erotica**18+* [COMPLETED] "Let it ring or answer. Either way. I'm not stopping." His dark husky voice sent goosebumps down my arms. His hand...