firefly. [ klance x tlou au ]

Від intergalactickeith

society has already crumbled into a non-existant memory, what next? sanity? dignity? love? or, perhaps the di... Більше

1

slight introduction.

26 2 1
Від intergalactickeith

I'm partially basing this fic off of naughty dogs the last of us; but, I'm also adding a lot of my own element to it.

Keith will be based off of Ellie - the immunity and relationship with 'Joel,' who will be Shiro.

Lance is a firefly, any member of the galra empire is in the military.

This fic is a klance fic, the relationship Keith has with Shiro is strictly a brotherly bond.

I hope you enjoy my fic!!

Keith and Lance's appearances are based off of drawings by me and @/lancemcslay on Instagram!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
416K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
281K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...