Unforgettable: Sequel to Toug...

By Fan_Of_All

It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical... More

Unforgettable: Sequel to Tough Love
Ch. 1: First Day
Ch. 2: Dance With You
Ch. 3: Got Your Back
Ch. 4: Moving Away
Ch. 5: Lost Book
Ch. 6: LA Baby
Ch. 7: Reaction
Ch. 8: Missing Him
Ch. 9: Disneyland Adventure
Ch. 10: He's No Good
Ch. 11: Left Alone
Ch. 12: Crash and Kiss
Ch. 13: It's A...
Ch. 14: The Secrets Out
Ch. 15: Blackout
Ch. 16: New Addition
Ch. 17: Big Smiles
Ch. 18: A Sleepover
Ch. 19: Lying and Leaving
Ch. 20: I'll Be There
Ch. 21: Baby Moon
Ch. 22: Tired Out
Ch. 23: Photo Shoot
Ch. 24: Surprise Visit
Ch. 26: Tied Together
Ch. 27: One Night Together
Ch. 28: Leaving Already
Ch. 29: Surprise
Ch. 30: Bad Luck
Ch. 31: Reasons
Ch. 32: A Job
Ch. 33: Work Day
Ch. 34: Family Time
Ch. 35: Kissing Boys
Ch. 36: Cuddling
Epilogue

Ch. 25: An Old Friend

4.9K 129 50
By Fan_Of_All

<~Austin's POV:

It was finally half way through the tour. I'm currently in Wisconsin. I've been playing in a new state practically every night. Feeling homesick doesn't help.

Annie was beginning to get tired a lot and I was getting ready to send her home. Usually I can't get her to sleep for barely an hour now all she wants is sleep. Bed time is more like play time.

Olivia walked into the small kitchen, yawning. She had pink pajamas on and bunny slippers. She grabbed a plastic cup from the cabinet and filled it with orange juice, bringing the edge to her lips and gulping it down.

"It's been a long time since I've slept decently." Olivia muttered, plopping down in a chair near me.

"I can agree with that." I sighed, rolling my neck.

"So where's that cutie of yours?" She asks looking around a bit.

"Still sleeping. Can't you tell how peaceful it is?" I replied.

Olivia chuckles, "I guess she hasn't been overly obnoxious lately. It's weird."

"I don't think anyone's their self right now." I said with deep thought. "But I'm beginning to think it wasn't the best idea to bring her along."

"Ya think. Austin, you really should have left your daughter at home." Olivia agreed instantly.

"I didn't want Ally to have to take care of two kids all alone. Annie is quite a handful you know and Axel was barely a week old." I argued, resting one hand against my temple.

Olivia crosses her legs and reaches for the remote to turn on the TV. Besides the noises coming from the TV, we sat in silence.

My phone vibrates with a new text message.

One month old!

The message was from Ally, with a picture of Axel lying down with a big smile on his face. He turned a month old today. I smiled at the picture I could only see on my petite phone screen. Now I just miss them even more.

I quietly went into Annie's room and took a picture of her asleep to send to Ally.

She's getting worn out...

I sent the message and the picture.

I miss her...do you have some time to video chat?

Ally replied and I smiled grabbing my computer and pulling it onto my lap to video chat Ally. I clicked call and after a short time Ally answered. She was sitting at the table with Axel in her lap.

"Hey baby." I greeted her, "I miss you so much."

"I miss you too. Your coming home soon right?" Ally asked.

"In two weeks. How's my little man?" I asked her.

Ally smiled and looked down at Axel who began giggling when she kissed the top of his head, "Growing up fast. Better hurry or your gonna miss it." She joked.

I smiled, desperately wishing I was there with them right now.

"Is Annie still asleep?" Ally asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, I think this tour is really wearing her out. I've never seen her sleep this much." I informed her.

"Are you sure she's not getting sick?" Ally questioned.

"She hasn't said anything." I replied.

"Go check on her." Ally said, "Bring the computer with you."

I got up, carrying the laptop into Annie's room. I sat down on her bed.

"Annie, wake up. Mommy wants to talk to you." I said softly, nudging her.

Annie slowly opened her eyes, rubbing them with her hands. She yawned and looked at the computer screen.

"Mommy!" Annie exclaimed sleepily.

"Hey baby, daddy said you have been sleepy lately." Ally says to Annie.

Annie crawled into my lap, nodding, "I wanna go home." She said with another yawn, leaning back and resting her head against my chest.

"Have you been feeling sick?" Ally asks.

Annie shook her head, "Just really tired. I miss you mommy."

"I miss you too baby." Ally sighed.

Annie put a weak smile on her face.

"Why don't you go have Olivia make you some breakfast." I told Annie and she nodded. She got out of bed and left the room to eat.

I looked at the screen and Ally had a serious look on her face.

"Austin you need to send her home." She said.

"You want me to send her home all alone on an airplane?" I asked.

Ally sighed, "I don't know...but I think she needs to come home."

"I know she does, but I can't put her on an airplane all alone." I say, running a hand through my hair.

"Maybe Trish-"

"Woah woah woah, Trish?" I asked interrupting her, "You actually called her?"

Ally nods, "Yeah, I needed someone to talk to and help with the baby. Trish hasn't changed a bit. Although she's dating this guy named Toby and he is hard to get along with." Ally told me.

"Well I'm happy for her." I say with a smile.

"Me too. Anyways back to what I was saying. Trish could stay home with Axel for a day and I'll come get Annie. I might even stop to see you on the way." Ally said, teasing me in the end.

"You can't leave without a kiss." I told her and she laughed.

"Oh please, I'm not leaving until I've had like ten kisses." Ally continued laughing.

Her laugh was so contagious. I began laughing too.

"I'm going to call Trish quick and I'll get back to you. I really hope I can see you." Ally sighs. I really want to hug her right now.

~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later I got a text from Ally.

Trish would love to watch Axel today. I'll be there tomorrow morning.

I smiled and typed her a message back.

I can't wait to see you!

~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:

I smiled at his last message and set my phone down on the table. I miss Austin so much and I can finally see him tomorrow! Trish was coming in an hour so I had to pack a quick bag even though I wasn't gonna be there long. Trish had her life too, I can't make her watch Axel for too long.

There was a knock on the door. Trish wasn't supposed to be here for another hour...maybe it's not her.

I hesitantly opened the door, thankfully it was Trish!

"Trish! Thank you so much for coming!" I exclaimed giving her a friendly hug.

"It's no problem at all. I love spending time with Axel. Plus Toby and I could use some practice." Trish says and my mouth drops open.

"Trish does that mean?"

"Yes." Trish said nodding.

"Oh my god your pregnant! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations you guys." I said when I saw Toby coming up behind her.

"Thanks Ally, I'm super excited!" Trish replied with a huge smile on her face. Toby remained quiet. He kinda scared me. I'm not sure if I want him in the same house as my baby.

"Well c'mon in." I welcomed them, opening the door wider. Trish and Toby walked in. It amazed me how tall Toby was, I think he might be taller than Austin.

"Hey Toby how tall are you?" I asked curiously.

"Six feet and four inches." Toby replied with no expression at all. He made it seem like he was gonna pound you into the wall at any moment.

"Wow. Your three inches taller than my husband. And I thought he was like a tallest person on earth." I chuckled. Toby just kept a straight face. I'm really sorry to be thinking this but how does Trish love this guy.

"So why are we here again?" Toby asked, it was the first thing he'd said on his own the whole time.

"She needs to fly to Wisconsin to pick up her daughter. Our job is to babysit her newborn son." Trish explained to her boyfriend.

"How old are you?" Toby asked me.

"Twenty four." I answered, wondering why he was asking me this.

"And you already have too kids?" Toby asked, sounding surprised.

I nodded.

"Did you have one when you were like ten?" Toby asked with a laugh.

I glared at him and shook my head, "No I was seventeen!" I snapped at him.

"Toby, stop being so rude." Trish said to Toby.

"Well sorry but she sounds like a slut to me." Toby says and tears begin to fill my eyes.

"Toby!" Trish scolded him and slapped his arm. She walked over to me and hugged me, "He didn't mean it, Ally." She assured me.

I pushed her away, "Oh whatever. Do you know how many times people have called me that! A lot!" I sobbed, "So it must be true."

"No no no, Ally, it's not true. Your perfect, beautiful, and amazing in so many ways." Trish tried to comfort me.

I shook my head, "No, no I'm not. Maybe you guys should just go." I snuffled. There is no way I want Toby around Axel. I don't trust him.

"Ally, you need to go get Annie. Plus you'll get to see Austin." Trish tried to persuade me.

I sniffed, "My flight doesn't leave for another four hours."

"Well how about we do each others makeup?" Trish suggested.

I sighed, "Fine..." I muttered. She dragged me upstairs and we began making each other look like movie stars. Even though my eyes were all puffy and red from crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Wow Toby sure is a jerk. Do you think Ally with actually go and leave Trish and Toby with Axel? What's gonna happen next?? Comment and vote! Next update will be when I get at least 35 votes and at least 15 comments!

-Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403 15 12
When Mercedes moves to Miami after having to deal with family issues, she soon realizes a dreamy looking guy is her neighbour and his name is Austin...
1.4K 88 13
After graduating college, Austin Curtis returns home without really knowing what to expect. Time has helped her mature, but through the years she spe...
184K 4.1K 26
Cassidy and Matthew used to be highschool sweethearts but when he moves to california but after a huge fight Matthew breaks up with Cassidy, but what...
10.3K 98 18
One awful night, Ally is suddenly attacked in her store, Sonic Boom. What happens when she has to stay at Austin's house to keep her safe, while the...