To Tame A Vampire

נכתב על ידי bbriixx03

Book 2 of the To Tame Series ************* Evan Grey soon to be Alpha of the Grey Shadow Pack has a dilemma o... עוד

Author's Note
Prologue ~A Tattooed Man...Sounds Legit
Chapter 1 ~Being Mean Is My Calling
Chapter 2 ~The Way I dress
Chapter 3 ~Attending School With A Vampire
Chapter 4 ~Unexpected Friend
Chapter 5 ~Too Late
Chapter 6 ~I Do Care
Chapter 7 ~Marina and the...What?
Chapter 8 ~Sarah
Chapter 9 ~Friendly Competition
Chapter 10 ~Winter Sports
Chapter 11 ~Second Date??
Chapter 12 ~Unforgivable
Chapter 13 ~Words Cut Deeper Than A Knife
Chapter 14 ~Evan's Downfall
Chapter 15 ~Just Mark Him!
Chapter 16 ~11 Days And Counting
Chapter 17 ~You Bastard!!
Chapter 18 ~Jealousy
Chapter 19 ~Hunters
Chapter 20 ~In Which Maggie Is Pregnant
Chapter 21 ~Don't Tell Evan!!!
Chapter 22 ~Baby Steps
Chapter 23 ~5sos or 1D
Epilogue ~Babysitting With Jared

Chapter 24 ~A Day Out With Jessica

5.4K 281 24
נכתב על ידי bbriixx03

A/N I'm actually pretty done with this book so this is the last chapter before the Epilogue. Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts. 

Carnival (up top or on side) 

Chapter 24 ~A Day Out With Jessica 

We drink the poison our minds pour us and wonder why we feel so sick. ~Atticus 

******************

Evan's POV

I sighed again as I headed down stairs Quincy was at some family gathering and Maggie was on a date with Logan. "There's nothing for me to do" I groaned while plopping myself on the couch. 

"Well you can always help me clean" I heard a voice say from above me. 

I looked up and saw Dillion -an omega- standing over me with her hands on her hips. I groaned "I would but that sounds like a lot of-" I was cut off when my phone started to ring. "Excuse me" I excused myself and answered my phone. 

"Hey Grey" a voice exclaimed. 

I pulled the phone away from my ear and winced "What do you want Jessica" I say boredly. 

"Well my mate is out training or whatever and my Beta needs help looking for his mate" she started. "So I'm going to tag along with him then I thought 'What if he does find his mate then I'll be third wheeling' and that's when I called you" she said. 

"Okay and..."

"And I'm bringing you along that way I don't look like a loner" she chirped. 

"No thanks" I drawled. 

"Aww, why not it's not like you're doing anything interesting" she whined. 

"How do you know whether or not I'm doing something" I asked. 

"Well are you" she countered. 

"No" I sighed. 

"Great now get ready I'm picking you up in 30" she hung up and I looked at Dillion. 

"I rather stay and clean" I whimpered making her laugh. 

"Oh go get ready you lazy bum" she shooed me off to my room and I sighed again. 

**********************

"We should go to the carnival I hear it's in town" Jessica chirped from the passenger seat. 

I sat in the back and honestly felt like a third wheel "Why the carnival" I asked. 

"Well a lot of people go to the carnival maybe Luke's mate is there" she explained. "Plus I really want some carnival food" she added. 

Luke pursed his lips "You seem to make everything about you where ever we go" he said while making a right turn. 

"Of course because I'm most important bitch" she put her feet up on the dash board and leaned back in her seat. 

"Get you damn feet off my dash" he grumbled while taking his eyes off the road to push her legs off. 

"Keep your eyes on the road" she yelled frantically. 

"Stop doing stupid shit" he said while going back to driving. 

"I no longer feel safe" I commented while gripping onto the seat belt. 

We all laughed and continued or drive to the carnival making small talk every once in a while. 

******************

"Remember when you find them keep an open mind" Jessica said once we paid for admission and entered the carnival. 

"Of course Jess do you really think that low of me" he sighed. 

I looked down and Jess patted my shoulder "Hey even the best fall down sometimes" she shrugged. 

"You did not just quote Collide by Howie Day" I said. 

"So what if I did what's wrong with quoting something" she challenged.    

"Nothing" I brushed her off. 

We walked around the carnival but still their was no sign of Luke's mate anywhere and he was starting to look a bit down. "Luke....the floor is lava" Jessica suddenly said. 

Luke's eyes widened "Not now Jess there's no where to stan-" she cut him off. 

"Get creative, Five...Four..." he looked around and his eyes meet mine. I sighed and opened my arms and he jumped into my grasp and wrapped his legs around my waist. 

I grunted with the sudden weight and Jessica laughed like a hyena "Bitch" Luke mumbled. 

I laughed and put him back onto the floor when I looked up I saw another dude -he had to be about 20- glaring in our direction. Luke suddenly perked up and looked at the guy and smiled happily "Fuck you Jess now I got that dude pissed" I growled while tugging on her arm. 

She let out a laugh "I noticed him looking in our direction and I just had to do something" she smirked. 

The guy marched over to us and wrapped his arms around Luke "Mine" he snarled at me. 

I rose my arms in surrender and Jessica died laughing "Oh shit he's pissed" she cried while hunching over to catch her breath. 

"I'm Danny" the guy introduced himself.

"Danny and Luke sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Jess sang on the top of her lungs. 

I clamped my hand over her mouth "Shut up Jess damn you're so annoying" I grumbled. 

Jessica pushed my hand off of her mouth "Evan and I will get going you can stay with you're mate...but be home before midnight" she ordered before dragging me away. 

Jessica and I went to different booths and played different games and we even tried different foods. I felt my phone ringing for the 15th time but I ignored it "Damn my parents are really trying to get a hold of me aren't they" I muttered.

Jessica stopped mid way from biting her donut bacon cheeseburger -sounds gross but tastes good- "Shouldn't you answer what if something happened" she said worriedly. 

"Nah I think I probably forgot to do something and they're pissed" I brushed it off. "Where too next" I asked her while standing up and stretching. 

She looked at me and smirked an evil glint in her eyes 'Uh-Oh' is all I can think of.

***********************

We were nearing the top of the ferris wheel "It's nice up here" Jess sighed in content. 

"Oh sure it would be nice if I wasn't afraid of heights" I whisper shout.

She laughs and shakes her head and finally we stop at the top "The sunset is beautiful" she smiles. "Let's take a picture" she brings her phone out and we scoot closer together and she snaps the photo.

"Send it to me" I tell her she nods and types away on her phone. "So how are you and Romeo doing" I ask once the ferris wheel starts to move. 

She shrugs "It's not fair for him" she mutters. "I'm lesbian but my mate is a guy it's not fair for either of us. He's straight and I'm gay he's totally in love with me but I only love him like a best friend" a tear rolls down her eye. "I know he wants kids but I-" she chokes on her words and I wrap her in my arms. 

"Shh, Jess don't cry" I whisper "It'll be okay in the long run you'll see" I tell her. 

She nods and pulls away from me "Silver loves him she really does but I don't see him that way" she looks down. "What's wrong with me" she whimpers. 

"Nothing" I snap "Now stop wallowing in self-pity" I tell her. 

We get off the ride "Let's head home" she says I nod in agreement and we make our way to the car. 

******************

When I opened my room door I expected it to be empty because why wouldn't it be. What I didn't expect was a worried tear faced Quincy "Sugar plum what happened" I asked worriedly. I went up to him to give him a hug and comfort him but he slapped me......like bitch slapped me. 

"Where were you" he cried "I called you like 100 times just to talk to you and you didn't answer. I come to your house to see if you were okay and your parent's say they haven't seen or heard from you all day. I was so worried that something happened to you and you show up so nonchalant" he whimpers. 

I wrap him in my arms carefully so I don't get bitched slapped again "I was out with Jessica and her Beta we were looking for his mate" I tell him. "I'm sorry I didn't answer the phone I thought it was my parents so I ignored it" I whisper. 

He slaps my arm again "It doesn't matter who's calling what if there was an accident and they were trying to get a hold of you and you ignore it" he mumbles angrily.

He pulls back and pecks my lips "You scared me like a lot Evan even your parents were scared they thought you were with me" he whispers against my lips. "I can't loose you..." he trails off. 

"Because I'm the father of your unborn child" I said while running my fingers through his hair. 

"Yes and you're my future husband I can't loose you because I love you too much" I sat us on the bed and wrapped my arms around his waist. 

"I love you too" I told him while rubbing small circles on his belly. "Both of you" I whispered giving him a loving kiss on his cheek.

'Damn my cheek really hurts' I thought but I smiled anyway. 

***********************

A/N One more chapter after this are you excited.......no okay. Well BYEE!!!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

377K 14.2K 39
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIS IS THE BOOK 2 OF "HIS ALPHA", CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BUT I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ BO...
116K 4.8K 21
Book is very unedited! Torrence the soon to be alpha of the Eastern Sen Pack, finds his mate and future Luna of the pack. A tall blonde haired omega...
715K 20.3K 29
First book of the series. This is my first boyxboy story, I hope you guys will like it. Sorry if you will find any mistakes in my gramma if you'll s...
5.1M 258K 72
-Demon Series: Book 1- Aden Perri has problems. The last day of school his girlfriend calls it quits. And proceeds to move on a little...