HYBRIDS [BOTTOM HOSEOK]

بواسطة Maohime-sama

[CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN] Hybrids, beings that are able to conceal their appearance and become one of us. T... المزيد

PROLOGUE : THE START
CHAPTER 2: JUNGKOOK

CHAPTER 1 : HOSEOK

8.2K 365 197
بواسطة Maohime-sama

author's note
hello my fellow lovely readers, welcome to the first ever chapter. This is a very different story from the old one, but I hope you do enjoy it.

Anyway, without further more, let's see how this story goes!

——————

"Grandpa! Grandpa! Could you read me this story?"

"Oh Sohee my dear child, what book did you bring this time?"

"It's called, the hybrids. Hey grandpa, what are hybrids?"

"Hahaha, you're interested in that book huh? very well, grandpa will read it for you."

"What are hybrids, grandpa?"

"Shhhh Sohee sweetie, if you wanna know, you have to be quiet and listen well when I read it to you."

"Ok!"

"Ok then, come sit on my lap, and let the story flow within you. Here we go, once upon a time...

[THIRD PERSON'S POV]

"Hoseok! You're gonna be late for school! Wake up already you log!"

Rustling, creaking noises were heard throughout the house. In the Jung household, everyday was a busy day, there was never a time where the Jungs household would be quiet. The Jungs are the type to not sit still and let time pass by so easily. Every moment matters to them. From the biggest argument, to the smallest drip of water flowing between them.

"HOSEOK!"

Well, except for one Jung.

"Yeah yeah, I'm up."

Meet Jung Hoseok, a cheerful child in the house of Jungs. The youngest and the mood maker of the house. That being said, he isn't exactly like his other family members. Hoseok for one, is a carefree child who thinks everything should pass by in a flash. To him, time is nothing more than a burden, where all happy times fly away so easily like a fallen feather, which is one of the reason why Hoseok doesn't savour the moment he'd spent on anything.

Hoseok has so much to learn.

-

"Morning son, slept well yesterday?" Hoseok's father ask once he saw his son walking down the stair and onto the dining table to eat some breakfast.

"Yeah, I slept like a log." Yawning back and adjusting his eyes on the food infront of him.

Today in the Jung household, they were having pancakes and kimchi fried rice. Yup, today was totally a normal day for the Jungs.

"Have you come up with some new choreography for the upcoming competition?"

To Hoseok's left, he saw his older sister, stuffing both pancakes and rice in her mouth, making her cheeks puffy like a chipmunk. Back to the question at hand, Hoseok was the school representative on the dance club, and his skills had brought both him and his team to victory. Hoseok isn't one to brag, but the younger thinks, anything is possible as long as he's in the team. He's the main character, the brain and the leader for them.

"Not really. My team has been slacking off too much, and they won't even acknowledge the time and effort I put in for the new moves on the choreography." Hoseok says, nibbling on some strawberries that his mum had put on his plate.

Hoseok likes his team members, but if they don't want to try something new, then doing the same old moves isn't going to cut it. For how long will they think the old choreography will attract people?. Everyone needs something new in their life, they can't always just depend on the same thing every time. That's not how life is.

"If my team isn't going to do the moves, then I think I should find other people to back me up." Hoseok stated, but the words he spoke of really made his sister choke on her food and looked him straight in the eyes for any lies. "What?"

"What do you mean what?! You're just gonna replace your members just like that?! Mind you, the team you have now brought you to the nationals! You can't just kick them out just like that!" Hoseok's sister spoke, eyeing him from head to toe, before continuing, "I mean, even if you do kick them out, that competition would need proximately three members. Where on earth are you gonna find another two members in this very last minute when the competition is just around the corner?!"

Hoseok rolled his eyes at his sister's dramaticness and being overall not positive with his decision. "I'm sure I'll be able to find another two people. I mean how hard can it be?"

"Don't use that word, 'how hard can it be'. You're gonna jinx yourself."

"No I'm not. It's super simple. I'll just ask someone to join my team, and bada bing bada bom, tada! New members. Easy."

"What if you fail to do so?"

"Sis, can't you be a little bit positive with me? Trust me, I'm sure I'll be able to find someone to replace my old teammates. Besides, this is Jung Hoseok, I'm practically one of the most popular kids in school, who could resist saying no to me?"

His sister didn't even bat an eye for him, all she did was cringe and continued on with her food. If what her brother says is true, then she doesn't really need to care or worry that much over it then. Pondering too much could give oneself some major headache. Although, if things really did turn out the way she said it would, then she'd have to be prepared for drastic measure on when a moody Hoseok is coming back home. Her brother may be carefree, but even he can be scary when angered.

"Aren't you two going to be late for school?" Their mother ask, as she join their father for breakfast.

"Ah shit! We are!" His sister cursed, while getting a glare from both her parents. "Sorry, hehe."

-

"Hey Taeyong, wanna join my team for the upcoming competition?" Hoseok jogged up besides Taeyong, a well known secret dancer in their school, but he wasn't really the type to show it off. Taeyong was kinda like the school nerd, but also a mix of some essence for professional skill in dancing. The kid really knows how to move.

"Ah, sorry hyung, I'm quite busy all the time, besides that, my finals are coming up. My mum's gonna kill me if I don't study." The younger stood his ground, and walked past Hoseok as if he was thin air. If the other didn't stand his ground and reject Hoseok immediately, the older might as well pester him nonstop about the topic. Hoseok isn't one to like a 'no' for an answer, he'd prefer a 'yes'.

Huffing back in annoyance, Hoseok tries to find other people who are willingly wanting to join him on his team. Like he said before, it can't be that hard.

-

"Ok class, I'd like you all to submit your work by the end of this week. Class dismissed, you're all free to go home." All the students stood up from their seat, bidding the teacher a farewell before packing up their things to head on home.

"Arghh!" Hoseok slammed his face on the desk, and thinking back on the recent accident.

He had asked everyone in the entire school to join his team, but no even a single person had agreed. Even if he used his old teammates for the competition, pretty sure most of them are pissed off as it is with the whole rumour he's been spreading. Rumours about replacement on his teammates. Sounds harsh, but it was the cold truth. He really didn't want to cooperate with people who don't understand his will, and if they don't want to work with him on the dance, then so be it-

"Yo Hobi, not heading home?" Hoseok looked up from the table to see one of his classmates slash best friend, Kim Namjoon. Namjoon, or more known as the teacher's pet and a straight A student, was his very close friend (other than Jin of course, but that hyung hasn't been attending school for quite awhile now since his family's restaurant excel throughout the whole streets).

"Nah, I think I'm gonna stay after school for awhile and y'know, practice off with some of the choreography." Hoseok looked to his side and watch the sky turned bright orange, signaling night is about to come.

"Y'know, you could just apologise to your teammates, and hear their thoughts on the choreography. Of course there is gonna be some disagreement, but hobi, not everything is needed to be agreed on." Namjoon, oh the very wise friend of his, gave him an earful of his wiseness. Like a master and his disciple.

"Oh shut up old man, I ain't hearing your wise word."

"Hey! That's very rude! I ain't old. If anyone's old, it's you. I mean, you are older than me." Namjoon smirked at Hoseok, while the other pretty much just flicked his middle finger at his friend.

"Come on Joon, you're suppose to be my friend. Is there no one in this goddamn school with the ability to dance?" Hoseok pouted at his friend, who was practically snorting at him.

"There is one-"

"SEriOUsly?! WhO?"

"But I dunno if he would wanna cooperate with anyone though.."

"Come on Joon, just tell me their name. I'm sure i'll be able to pull them into joining. Heck, if it were a girl, I think I could even get her to fall for me." Hoseok laughing hysterically for his genius idea, while Namjoon on the other hand was questioning his decision on telling his friend the news. "So? Who is it?"

"...." the words were mumbled up, making it hard for Hoseok to even hear it.

"SPILL IT ALREADY!"

"It's Jeon Jungkook!"

Silence engulfed the two friends. As if the news that was spoken was a horror story that one should never hear. This information left Hoseok eyes blowing wide and taking his breath away momentarily from his lungs. This can't be it..

"You mean, emo, moody and gay Jeon Jungkook?.." all Hoseok received was a nodded from Namjoon. Hoseok really doesn't know what to say. Not even sure what he's supposed to feel either. But to think that kid with the combination and aura that screams out 'stay out' was a dancer. Oh this is gonna be thrilling, can't wait to see what he can do.

"Well shit, guess I found my first teammate then."

———————

author's note
hope you had enjoyed the starting. Do remember to give comments and vote. Anyway, see you all again!
Also another heads up, I might not be able to be online so much with my busy schedule, so the update will be really late, I am terribly sorry for that. Do take care everyone.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

435K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
612K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...