Jumin x Fem!Reader ⇼ My Kitten

Par yeehawyeehawyeeh

You work in a pet shop, which Jumin Han visits regularly to pick out toys and food for his cat. One day, he o... Plus

Jumin's House
First Aid
Author's Note

Pet Shop

1.8K 45 17
Par yeehawyeehawyeeh

Jumin POV

Finally, a day where I can relax and spend some time with my darling Elizabeth 3rd. She playfully nibbled on my hand. I petted her soft fur and sighed. "I don't know why everybody in the world hasn't realized that you are worth more than anything. They don't appreciate a beautiful cat like you."

Elizabeth mewed. I gave her a kiss on the top of her head, then walked over to the door. "I'll be right back, my angel. I'm going to go get you a new toy."

As soon as I stepped out of my house, the wind sent shivers down my back. "It's almost fall... Elizabeth will soon be getting a thicker coat of fur." I started to head down the street towards the small pet shop at the end of the block.

As I walked in the door, a small chime rang, and a young lady at the counter chirped, "Nice to see you again! Buying another gift for your cat?"

I make a kind smile at her. "Of course. How have you been?" I wandered to the toy section of the store.

The lady, who I learned her name was Y/N from looking at her name tag, had started working here a year ago or so. She was always here whenever I came to get a gift for Elizabeth 3rd. Y/N wasn't like other women. She didn't always try to get my attention. At this point she was a friendly face.

Y/N shrugged. "So-so." She finished checking out the items for the customer at the counter, then walked over to me. "Any certain type of toy?"

I placed my finger to my chin. "She seems to be getting a bit bigger lately. Is there any exercise toys I could get her?"

Y/N bent over to look at the variety of toys. "Well, instead of just having a feather at the end of a stick and teasing her with it, you could get one of the things where the ball rolls around like in a track. Or even one of those things where you pull it back and it zooms across the floor."

Y/N picked through the toys. "She'll chase after it, and she won't be sitting around all day."

I slowly nodded. "That's brilliant. Maybe I could come up with a product like that, and use Elizabeth in the commercial."

Y/N looked at me a bit funny, but then picked up the toys she mentioned before. "Which one do you like better?"

I grabbed them both, and said, "I'll buy both and take the most expensive ones you have. My beautiful Elizabeth 3rd deserves only the best."

Y/N laughed a bit then brought the toys over to the counter to check out. "Alright, Mr. Han, that will be $42.30."

I handed her exact change, and grabbed the bag with the toys. Y/N spoke up. "Hey, do you have a picture of your cat? I wanna see what she looks like. You always talk about her."

I pulled out my phone and clicked the picture folder in my gallery, containing 3,482 pictures of Elizabeth 3rd.

Y/N flipped through the pictures, and made a polite smile. "Um... They're all kinda... Blurry."

I took my phone back gently. "I'm not that good of a photographer, but I hope her beauty shines through." I checked the watch on my wrist. "Would you like to come and see Elizabeth 3rd? I'm sure she would enjoy some company."

Y/N looked surprised. "Er, sure! My shift is almost over, it won't be long. I mean, if you wanna wait..." Y/N started to turn red. I sat down on a chair by the entrance. "Take your time!"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.8K 86 10
The Reader, The Protagonist, and The Writer Just some happenings on their daily lives cover credit ▶ @BLACKBOX9158 @1L9l2Aa8UCL0IGJ on twitter
The Boyfriend App Par Mon D Rea

Roman pour Adolescents

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...