Deadly Temptation (Book 3)

By bridgettec_

"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it." - Oscar Wilde (Book 3 of the Deadly installments... More

**PREVIEW**
Prologue
Deadly Temptation (1)
Deadly Temptation (2)
Deadly Temptation (3)
Deadly Temptation (4)
Deadly Temptation (5)
Deadly Temptation (6)
Deadly Temptation (7)
Deadly Temptation (8)
Deadly Temptation (9)
Deadly Temptation (10)
Deadly Temptation (11)
Deadly Temptation (12)
Deadly Temptation (13)
Deadly Temptation (14)
Deadly Temptation (15)
Deadly Temptation (17)
Deadly Temptation (18)
Deadly Temptation (19)
Deadly Temptation (20)
Deadly Temptation (21)
Deadly Temptation (22)
Deadly Temptation (23)
Deadly Temptation (24)
Deadly Temptation (25)
Deadly Temptation (26)
Deadly Temptation (27)
Deadly Temptation (28)
Deadly Temptation (29)
Deadly Temptation (30)
Deadly Temptation (31)
Deadly Temptation (32)
Deadly Temptation (33)
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Deadly Temptation (16)

4.7K 140 0
By bridgettec_

"—and you think this is Reese?" Detective Marshall Ryder asked her as he stared down at her phone screen.

"I know it's him. Who else would it be?"

"This doesn't seem like something he'd do..."

"I'm telling you it's him! I went to the institution he was in and asked a few questions about him. Then I got this text! Clearly, it was him."

Marshall raised an eyebrow at her. Janessa seemed a little bit off-hinged when it came to Reese. "Alright, I'll see if I can do a trace and find his location."

"Thank you, detective." She snatched back her phone and walked out of his office.

She needed a distraction and she needed it badly. Unlocking her phone, she decided to call Maria. They had just worked on repairing their friendship earlier that day and what better way now than to go out.

Minutes later, she was picking her up and heading to Lily's house to get dressed.

"What made you want to go out? You seemed tired earlier." Maria commented.

"Well, Henry's gone and there's nothing at home to do."

"Considering what happened the last time you went out... I think we should just have a girls night."

"As long as it involves liquor, I'm all for it."

Pulling up to Lily's apartment, Janessa noticed a white Mitsubishi car and she recognized it as John's car so Luke and Barry must be with him.

She didn't like the idea of having guys over when all she wanted was a night with her girl friends— but she wouldn't complain. She needed something fun to do.

"Heyy, welcome to the party!" Barry greeted them at the door with two beers in his hand.

"We're having a party?" Maria asked as she took a bottle.

"More like a pre-party party. If that makes sense." He grinned at them.

"Actually, we're going out." John said as he came up behind Barry. "I got us into a secret rave."

"Secret?" Janessa asked.

"Yes, you know the ones where the address is only sent to a certain set of people because it's illegal?" John chuckled.

"Why is it illegal?"

"Because," Lily's voice rang through the tiny studio apartment as she was searching for clothes to wear, "it's an abandoned warehouse with a shit ton of liquor and drugs. If the police got a whiff of that, we'd all go to jail."

Janessa and Maria exchanged looks before they shrugged and started looking through Lily's wardrobe for something to wear.

The boys, however, were all simply dressed in cargo shorts and T-shirts while the girls rummaged and changed a few times before settling on shorts and a crop top. Janessa, however, wore a mini skirt instead of shorts. She was feeling sexy and risky tonight.

"Hey, guys, come here." Luke said as he poured liquor into shot glasses. "Let's take a shot before leaving. It'll definitely pump us up." He grinned as he handed one to Janessa first then the others. "To a fucking spectacular night with my peeps."

"You're so lame," Lily rolled her eyes as they all toasted and took the shot.

An unfamiliar bitterness and burning spread through Janessa's chest and she started coughing. "What the hell is this?"

"It's tequila from my dad's cabinet. It's been sitting there since I was born so I decided we should drink it instead," he winked. "Don't worry, he's got three more bottles like this." He gestured to the clear, stout bottle with a red label.

"Well, pour me another," she replied as the burning disappeared.

After a few more shots, they all squeezed themselves into one car where Maria sat in the front with John; Janessa and Lily sat in the back where they were sandwiched by Barry and Luke.

Luke's hand snaked around her shoulders and pulled her closer into him. "Why don't you sit on my lap?" He whispered.

"I'm fine," she replied but Luke still pulled her even closer so that her body was angled towards his and that's how they stayed the entire drive.

It felt as if they were driving for an hour at least before the car slowed down and John said they were close by. The roads looked pretty empty at that time of the night and Janessa wasn't sure they were at the right place. The neighbourhood seemed sketchy.

Her doubts only increased as soon as they made a turn and a huge warehouse came into view. She didn't hear any music and the whole place was dark.

"Are you sure it's here? I don't hear any music."

"Don't worry," Luke whispered in her ear. "It's a silent headphone party and it's in the basement. If there had been music and lights, then the police would have been notified."

"Oh, okay."

Once parked underground, they were handed headphones from somebody at the entrance as they entered. Janessa put hers on and turned it on when she heard the heavy EDM music fill her ears. It was then that they were lead deeper into the basement where there were strobe lights flickering all over the dance floor. Colors of pink, purple and blue flew all around the room while at the DJ booth, bright white lights flickered behind him.

The electronic beats continued in her ear and she found Luke's arms around her exposed waist. Now she regretted wearing a mini skirt instead of shorts or even jeans. She looked to her left and saw Lily jumping around to the beat of the song with Barry doing the same.

Maria and John were fist pumping the air and she realised that this was set up to be a triple date.

Why do I always get myself in these situations?

Going deeper into the crowd, the air became hotter and thicker as more people were drunk and stupid. Luke's hands were firm on her waist as he lead her through the crowd until they got to the bar.

Slipping off her headphones, she was shocked at how quiet the entire place was as people were jumping around to what seemed like no music.

Luke ordered drinks and then they made their way back into the crowd again. Deciding to not let it get to her, she downed her drink quickly and let the beats flow through her as Luke pushed himself up on her.

Drink after drink came her way and she felt like this was the best night of her life. The crew eventually pulled away from the crowd and found a booth where they settled and the boys started rolling up what seemed like joints. The smell of marijuana filled her nostrils as they lit up the joint and passed it around.

"This was a great idea, thanks John." Lily slurred.

It was Janessa's turn as the blunt was passed to her and she didn't hesitate before putting it to her lips and inhaling. When she passed it over to Luke who was sitting beside her, she leaned back and surveyed the dance floor again before turning back around for her turn again.

She felt as if she was truly having fun without a care in the world.

—but her paradise was short lived as the music was cut and the lights shut off while people started to scatter in a frenzy. Police officers burst through the front door with their guns drawn and flashlights as they were yelling for people to freeze.

Luke grabbed her hand and they all made a run for it towards the back exit. The crowd was so thick that their joint hands broke apart and she was being carried off by everyone else who were in a rush to get the hell out of there.

"Janessa!" Luke yelled as he tried to push the crowd apart but it was too late, she was lost in the crowd and the police were on their tail.

"We have to go!" Barry yelled to him as they made a dash for another exit.

Janessa tried her best to not get trampled and snuck off the side where she would wait it out. People rushed passed her, stepping on her toes and pushing her down as they all ran like a psycho killer was loose inside. She peeked above the crowd and thought she saw Lily's red hair when a strong arm clamped down on her elbow and dragged her away.

When she looked up, it was a police officer who then slapped cuffs on her wrists and dragged her outside with some others towards the squad car.

"No, please! I can't go to jail!" She pleaded with the officer who ignored her.

If she got arrested, she might lose her TV series that she was currently filming.

If she got arrested, they would have to call her dad and Priscilla— who was ready to give birth any day now.

If she got arrested, it would be the beginning of her downward spiral.

Once at the precinct, she was being manhandled like a prostitute— which she couldn't even blame the officer because she was dressed like one— while being pushed towards the cells when she saw detective Ryder.

He was shocked to say the least, to see her being dragged like a criminal. Marshall was just closing up and heading home when he saw the squad cars pull up and people being dragged towards the cells. Least of all people he expected to see was Janessa.

"I'll take this one." He told the officer before pulling her with him to his office and closing the door. He then removed the cuffs and offered her a jacket to cover up. "It's like you're a magnet for trouble," he said as he sat on his desk in front of her.

Her head pounded as the aftermath of the alcohol and the weed got to her. "It was just a party," she held her head to stop the pounding.

Marshall sighed as he stepped out of the office, leaving her as she groaned in pain.

He returned minutes later with a cup of coffee and two aspirins. "Take the pills first then drink the coffee." He also offered her a bottle of water.

Once she took them and drank the coffee, the pressure in her head eased but she was so fucking hungry.

"I also took care of your record. The only time I should ever see you in here is if we're doing business, got that?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Don't thank me just yet, I didn't call your dad but I did call someone."

She looked up just then with confusion on her face. Who could he have possibly called at this hour?

Just then the door flew open and Keith filled up the space with his body. Seeing him always did something funny to her and she hated it. Hated the power he didn't know he had over her.

"Why did you have to call him?" She glared at Marshall.

"Because I'm the only one stupid enough to show up," Keith snapped. "Get up, I'm bringing you home."

"No, I'm staying here and detective Ryder will drive me home."

"The hell he will, get the fuck up and let's go." He almost growled and she found it hard to defy him after that.

She slowly stood, the pounding in her head still strong, and pulled the jacket tighter around her body to cover up. She thanked the detective and marched right past Keith until they were outside.

Once in his car and on the freeway, Keith exploded. "What the fuck were you thinking? How stupid can you be to put yourself at risk like that?"

"I have a splitting headache, can we not do this right now?" She rubbed her temples.

"No we cannot do this another time. Do you know what happens at these types of parties? Do you know the strings Marshall had to pull to get your arrest deleted off the system?" He was so angry that his knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel.

Janessa was fully sober now and she just could not take another lecture. "Yes, I fucking understand what happens and yes, I know just how much trouble it could have caused the detective but give me a break! It was just a party!"

"Just a party? God, you still sound like a child."

"Oh, we're back to that now?" She scowled at him. "Matter of fact, just let me out right here and I'll fucking walk home!"

"Don't use that tone with me!" He yelled as he swerved towards an exit and turned into a residential district and pulled up on the side of the road. "You always seem to never understand the type of danger you put yourself in!"

"And you always seem to not understand that I don't give a fuck!" She tried to open the door but it was locked. "Open the fucking door!"

"What were you trying to achieve tonight? Huh? You got drunk and you did drugs. Is that what you want to do every weekend?"

"Oh my God," she rolled her eyes, "it. was. just. a. fucking. party!" Janessa felt like she was about to explode from frustration while Keith suddenly placed his hand on the back of her head and pulled her in for a strong, hurried kiss. His two hands held her face firmly as he dominated the kiss and gave her all he had.

She responded just as needy by allowing him to take over and take all she had to offer. He suddenly pulled her into his lap by hooking his hand under her knee and pulling her towards him; where she straddled him and they deepened the kiss even more.

She broke the kiss and started kissing her way down his neck and to his chest as his hands pushed her mini skirt up to her mid section then continued to caress her rear.

"I need you," he said to her and squeezed her ass, making her moan in delight.

She was so wet that she didn't need to voice just how much she needed him. She just had to show him.

Fumbling with his pants, she managed to pull down his zipper and dip her hand in to caress his penis. Keith threw his head back as he felt himself harden instantly. He captured her lips in a kiss again before he took over and pushed her hand away. Raising his hips a little, he pulled down his pants and underwear to his thighs where he could have more control as he slid her panties aside and inserted a finger to test just how wet she was and to prepare her.

A satisfied grunt passed his lips as she started riding his fingers, indicating that she was ready. Pulling out his fingers, he replaced them with the head of his penis as he gently pushed in.

Janessa threw her head back as a small cry escaped her lips. She had forgotten just how big he was and the pressure that came with it.

"Oh God," she moaned while taking in more of him until he filled her completely. "Holy shit," she breathed.

"Just breathe, sweetheart. God, you're so fucking tight." His hands held her hips firmly as she started to ride him.

The electricity that shot up her spine was enough to make her eyes roll over in an orgasm as her body shook.

"Fuck," Keith cursed as he squeezed his eyes shut to prevent himself from climaxing.

"Oh God," she breathed as she tried to catch her breath. The pleasure he gave her was no doubt undeniable. He was made for her and she was made for him. She was sure of it.

"Hold onto my shoulders," he told her.

Soon after, he raised his hips and spread his legs wider for balance as he began to thrust from underneath her. Her breasts slipped out of her top just then and began to jiggle as her body took his thrusts like she took her next breath.

"And you didn't wear a fucking bra?" He almost growled as he bit her neck before moving down and claiming a nipple in his mouth.

"Keithhh..." She cried out as another orgasm was approaching.

"Say my name again, tell me how good my cock makes you feel."

"Oh God", she breathed as she shut her eyes, "you make me feel so good, Keith. Like I can't get enough."

With his climax approaching, he soaked in her words and let her voice soothe his worries away as he thrust harder into her until her cries of ecstasy sent him over the edge.

"This was so wrong," she whispered once they came down from their high and she was resting on his chest with him still inside of her.

"I know," he kissed her hair, "but I don't care."

She had wanted to say neither do I but she knew despite the energy they shared, it still bothered her a little.

"So what now?" He asked.

"I could use some food. I'm so fucking hungry,"

__________________________

Thanks for reading!

Xoxo, Bridgette

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 21.4K 58
I would never admit this to anyone for as long as I lived, and I was going to hell for thinking it, but Theo Romano was hot when he was angry. It was...
94 6 7
Anna-A bubbly person with just the right amount of Sass has been living her life in her care free way after her parents' death . The tragic incident...
148K 2.4K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...