Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
Goodbye Dora
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Let loose

1.8K 104 107
By friking-awsom-kitten

HELLO MY PEEPS.
I GOT INTERNET FOR A BIT AND HERES THE UPDATES SO FAR!!!!

   Danny looked up as he saw Ember start up the song. She seemed even more upbeat than before. Maybe he shouldn't have encouraged her like that.

Tucker seemed to be thinking the same thing. "Why did you do that?"

Sam turned to him, also curious.

Danny shrugged. "Hey. What is the harm in a bit of encouragement."

Tucker nodded and looked around. "So what now."

Danny smiled. "Dance?"

Tucker smirked. "Good idea. I'm going looking for cute chicks. Catch ya later." And he went up to a ghost girl.

Danny looked after him. "That wasn't what I meant." He sighed and glanced at Sam.

She was inspecting her surroundings, tense. She had been stressing out so much after he had almost died. They'd never had so many fights in such a short amount of time. He knew she was worried, terrified, for the event to happen again.

He had to do something about it.

He approached her cautiously. He grabbed her hand and she turned towards him.

"What Danny? Now's not the time." She stopped when he pressed his lips against hers.

She melted into the kiss and her shoulders relaxed.

Then she leaned back, breaking the kiss. She blinked at Danny. "What was that for?"

Danny grinned sloppily. "You needed to chill. Is it working?"

Sam smiled back. "Not quite. Maybe another kiss would help."

He complied.

"Whoo. Love on the dancefloor."

The lovebirds turned to see Tucker making a heart with his hands and puckering his lips.

Danny chuckled but he didn't let go of the hug he and Sam had gotten into. "Not for you, I'm guessing."

Tucker deflated. "She had a boyfriend."

Sam chuckled too. Tucker grinned at her. "I see you're all better now. Ready to party for real?"

Sam sighed as she buried her face in Danny's neck. "Already am."

And so they spent the next hours having fun. They lost themselves in the songs and played pranks on the other dancers. They even thought about starting a food fight but decided against it.

They met up with other humans and found Richard sprinkling sand in the others' drinks. Most didn't even notice.

A door floating close by to the platform opened to show an annoyed ghost. He yelled and shook his fist at the dancing crowd. Nobody reacted. The ghost growled and shoved earplugs in his ears. Then he shut the door with a bang.

Danny turned to his two friends. An ice beard on his face. He looked at them seriously and waved a finger. "Good afternoon, dear children. Now sit your buttocks down. It is story time. Now why art thou laughing?"

They were cracking up and it took all in Danny to not follow. He placed his hands on his hips sassily and spoke in a British accent. "Now now, children. It is not the time to giggle. We shall story time now or else we might get paid a visit by the boogieman." And with that he touched Tucker's face and he grew a goatee and mustache. Tucker scrunched his nose at the weird feel. The goatee wiggled along comically. He held a hand up.

"Oh no. What shall we do. I have been cursed with the beard curse," he laughed.

Danny immediately changed character. "Muahaha. I shall curse you all. Now who is this young lady." He inspected her face and stroked his beard. "You, my lady. Need a special beard. I know! How about this." He reached out and touched her lips.

She immediately grew a french mustache. It was long and curled at the ends.

Tucker gasped as Sam posed her mustache. He swung an arm around Danny. "It is perfect. Utterly astounding."

Danny nodded. "My best work yet."

They cracked up, holding each other up.

Then Danny's beard fell off and broke on the ground. He gasped and fell on his knees holding up the shards. "No!!!!"

Sam patted his back. "We mourn your loss."

Tucker brightened. "Hey hey. That just made me think of Fright Knight's face when you broke his sword!"

Danny grinned and quickly looked down at the shards in plain horror. "Oh no! This measly no good kid just broke my all powerful piece of glass. Whatever shall I do."

Sam snorted and put a hand on her forehead. "Oh woe upon the ghost. Let his soul pass on in the peace of the blacks bats and leave us to celebrate forever."

They got a few weird looks but not many paid attention to teenagers acting strangely. It was a common occurrence.

"Hallelujah!" Tucker proclaimed as Sam leaned on him for support as she held her stomach. It was hurting her to laugh that hard. Tucker's beard fell off and shattered too but nobody paid it much attention. Sam stroked on her mustache which send them cracking up all over again.

Finally, Tucker wiped his eyes and checked the time on his hightech glasses. He started. "Guys, we need to go."

Sam pouted and hugged the boy. "No, daddy Tuck. Five more minutes."

Tucker patted her head. "Nope. We're already an hour late, Sam. Say bye to your friends."

Sam sighed and straightened. She brushed her hair back and sighed again, contentedly. "That was amazing."

Danny smiled. "Told ya not to drink alcohol."

Sam frowned. "I'm not drunk." She grabbed the mustache before it could hit the ground. "Should I keep this?" She shrugged and threw it over the crowd. Someone yelped in pain.

"You sure act like you're drunk."

Sam shook her head and leaned close to Danny. "Just...shut up. Let me have my moment."

The halfa chuckled and started escorting her back to the meeting point, Tucker next to them.

When they got there they saw only a few students waiting, despite the late hour.

"Looks like we aren't the only ones that let time pass quickly." Danny smiled in relief.

James stood next to Kim. Mr. Lancer was trying to keep a conversation with a group of teenagers but he might as well be talking Chinese to them. Andrew stood with crossed arms and looking at the ground dejetectly. Danny wondered where Sheldon was. Nathan orbited around a pissed off Valerie.

She spotted them and pushed Nathan away to get to the trio. "Where were you?! Why did you leave me alone with...him?"

Tucker blinked. "Oh sorry Val. We didn't see you and thought you were already gone."

Valerie sighed and dragged a hand across her face.

Danny looked at her in concern, suddenly feeling guilty about the fun they just had, completely forgetting about Valerie. "I hope it didn't ruin everything for you?"

Valerie waved her hand, although she felt left out, and smiled. "Yeah no. It was ok. How did it go with you guys? Sam looks better."

Sam scrunched her eyebrows. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yes."

Suddenly Mikey came running up. Sheldon right behind him.

Sheldon panted as he looked around. Then he saw Andrew and his face split into a grin. "Andrew! There you are!"

Andrew scowled as Sheldon ran towards him. "Don't act as if you missed me-"

Sheldon enveloped him in a hug. "Of course I did. You were suddenly gone. Were did you disappear to, dude."

Andrew shrugged in the hug, although his scowl melted away. "I...got bored." In reality Sheldon was having so much fun with Mikey. Andrew decided to just slip away. Parties weren't his style anyways.

Sheldon let go and frowned at the boy. "Then you tell me and we can leave. Don't leave like that again!"

Andrew smiled and nodded. "Ok mom."

Mikey walked up to the duo and talked to Andrew. Those two didn't really mix but Mikey would try. Because he knew the bond Sheldon had with Andrew. It would be awkward for all three of them if Mikey and the blond didn't get along.

Valerie felt a pang of jealousy.

Dani and Stephanie came up. They had to be shooed by Dorian, which was a weird sight. Damien walked behind them with an amused expression. David came up later on top of Cujo, who landed in between the students, scaring them to death.

Kwan and Dash appeared, holding each other up as they laughed. Paulina and Star gossiped about what they saw.

Finally Maddie appeared, dragging behind Jack and Richard.

She dropped them off and crossed her arms as she looked around. She asked Mr. Lancer: "I'm assuming we're the last ones?"

The teacher did a quick head count, automatically adding Mr. Fenton's cousins and pets to the equation and nodded. "Everyone is here, Mrs. Fenton."

She nodded and glanced at Danielle. "How far away is your friend?"

She shrugged. "How am I supposed to know. I didn't count the steps or something."

Maddie cocked her head. "But you do know where this friend is?"

Danielle nodded. "Well, I know where she lives. Not sure if she'll be there at the moment, but yeah."

"Alright. Lead us there. Let's go kids." She clapped her hands and smiled. "Back to the ship. And I don't want to hear any complaining," she said as they started doing just that.

They began to swim to the ship.

Danny quickly approached Valerie. "Look, Val. We're sorry we kinda left ya hanging. It won't happen again OK? Just...give us a heads up next time. We're not used to having a fourth party yet."

Valerie pursed her lips but nodded. "Ok. I get it. See ya and take care out there."

Danny sighed. He waved Tucker goodbye. Suddenly Sam stood next to him. She pulled him in for a short kiss and smiled.

"Thank you."

The raven haired boy smiled drowsily as he looked after her retreating form.

David porred his side and winked. Danny rolled his eyes but smiled as he pushed the other away. "Let's go."

They prepared to leave as they waited for all the humans to enter the ship.

Danny looked back at Ember onstage. He lit up a hand with bright ectoplasm and flashed it around. He waved and hoped the rockstar could see it.

He figured she could when she 'randomly' pointed at the crowd, directly at Danny and smiled in her song.

"Hey Danny!"

The boy looked to see Damien behind David on Cujo. "Don't you want to trade? Cujo misses you."

Danny got in front of the dog and Cujo nuzzled his hands. "He does? Oh who's a good boy? Yeah. Who's a good boy?"

Cujo's tail swept back and forth in a torrent of guiddiness.

David looked down in concern. "I don't think that's a good ideaaah!"

Cujo shrunk and the now puppy bounded to Danny, tongue lolling out. He jumped on to his back legs as he stretched out his paws, pawing at Danny's legs.

Danny laughed as his hands petted the puppy. He saw a very unamused David and Damien on the ground.

They grumbled and stood up.

Danny winced with a grin as Cujo licked his hands. "Sorry guys. I swear that wasn't on purpose."

They hummed like they didn't believe him.

Danny stroked the dog a bit more before taking a few steps back and floated. "Alright boy, up!"

Cujo complied and grew back into a bulldog. David and Damien hesitated to mount.

They took off again.

Back in the ship everyone was getting comfortable.

Andrew held up his watch. "You guys do realize we're one hour late?"

Maddie huffed and sat back in the cockpit. "Well if I didn't have to waste time trying to keep up with two children!"

Jack slid into the seat next to her. "Common, Mads. Don't insult the boy."

They started the ship and flew up behind Danny's group.

By now everyone threw rules out the window and changed seats whenever they wanted to.

Star sighed and got up from her seat. "I'm going to talk to him. Be back soon."

Paulina looked up in shock but nodded encouragingly.

The blonde walked back to see James talking to Kim. They laughed. Star clenched her fists but she took a deep breath. She tapped his shoulder.

James turned around and smiled up at her.

Star frowned uncertainly. "James? A word please?"

I'm having a great time. Or at least, i was when i was writing this.

So i realized i was only showing one side of sam the whole time. Someone kinda pointed that out. I wanted to let her go crazy for once. Maybe its out of character but just let her have her moment.

ANYWAY

which character are you?

Are you the trio? (Rocking at it with a small group)

Or a Richard (prankster)

Andrew? (Friend that feels abandoned and replaced or not such a partygoer)

Sheldon? (In between two friends, trying to spend time with both but its not working)

Mikey? (New friend. Feels guilty for the other)

Valerie? (Doesnt fit anywhere really. Stuck)

Paulina? (Dont lie to yourself)

Other?

Byeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 382 10
The Fenton's have never been the brightest people in Amity Park but when a trip to the Ghost Zone is announced Danny knows that he is screwed. Sam an...
107K 4.2K 21
Danny Fenton isn't just your average fourteen-year-old boy. He has an alter ego who just so happens to be Amity Park's ghost hero. Yes, that is being...
68.4K 1.7K 24
Danny and White had a hard enough time keeping their secret in the human world. But now their class is going on a field trip right into the belly of...
142K 2.7K 27
Danny and his two best friends Tucker and Sam are going on a field trip to the Ghost Zone. Danny's parents Maddie and Jack are hosting the field trip...