SwaSan- Phir Se Pyaar ✓

Orchids_970812

guys this serial starts after 6months track on our favourite and lovely couple Swara and Sanskar. I'm trying... Еще

AUTHOR NOTE
Prolouge
Part - 1
Part-2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
SUGGESTION
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9(a)
Part- 9(b)
Prolouge to my new ff
Epilogue

Part-10

9K 267 27
Orchids_970812

Three months later:

Swara's p.o.v:

It has been three months since we left Kolkata, to leave everyone and to cone here was tough for me because once I treated them as my family but the love I have for my Sanskar over powered me. Mom and dad treat me as own their daughter. They strictly warned me that I should never held myself responsible for separation. I still remember the conversation we have after one month we came here.

"I'm sorry." I said in meak voice.

"What happened princess? Why are you saying sorry?" Sanskar asked me.

"Because of me Mom and Dad has to leave the house where they spent their whole life, Uttara has to leave her friends, college, her elder brothers everything and you also left your business, family everything because of me." I said and brusted out crying.

"Shh princess its not your fault. Do you understand? Because the day you reentered in my life I decided we will live our separately and before I informed to dad. He took same decision. So don't feel sorry." He replied and wiped my tears.

"Haa chori Sanskar is telling right." Mom replied entering inside our room.

"But Mom agar meine chip raha hotha to yeh sab kuch nahi hota." I replied bending my head down.

"Naa chori sun tumhe Pata hein Sanskar ke papa pehli baar sahi decision liya apne bache ke liye." Sujatha replied.

"Ha swara sujatha sahi kehe rehi hein. In these years I never took stand for my son and daughter. When Sanskar left house and posed himself as dead then also I didn't do anything because I felt whatever bhaisa did will be correct but in this I forgot that I'm not only a brother but also husband and father where I forgot to fulfill those responsibilities. But now I'm happy because I took correct decision." Dad replied caressing my hair.

"But uttara?" I started.

"Bhabhi you know very well that for me you will come first before my brother also because you always treated me as your younger sister but not as your SIL. So never feel guilty of this situation." Uttara replied.

"Haa chori Ab in sabko bool jha aur tum humari bahu nahi beti ho samjhi uttara ke tarah." Mom said and we four I mean mom dad uttara and myself hugged each other tightly.

"Haa Ab meri jarurut kisko hein." Sanskar replied making faces.

"Na chora idhar aa." Mom replied extended her hand he joined hug.

I came out of trance when I felt two hands around my waist.

"What happened princess? What are you thinking?" Sanskar asked.

"Nothing. You said that your friends are coming. When are they coming?" I asked him.

"In the evening princess." He replied.

"Okay I will start preparations." I replied.

"Waise princess you're looking sexy in this lemon colour saree." He said.

"Sanskar you're becoming shameless." I said and ran from there to hide my blush and shyness.

Evening:

"Swara meet my friends Riya, Arjun, Aarav and Sanjana." He introduced them to me.

"Hello Myself Swara Sanskar Maheswari." I replied.

"Sanskar where were you last year. Suddenly you vanished in thin year. And now you're married." Riya asked him.

"Its a long story some other time but a beautiful love of my life." He replied.

Small smile played on my lips listening to his reply but I don't like her. How dare she? Agh mummy she is clingy to my Sanskar and he is enjoying with them he  not even acknowledging my presence. I can't tolerate his ignorance so I left from there. Mom dad and uttara left to attend a party. They will return at night.

"Swara is dinner ready?" Sanskar asked.

"Haa Sanskar its ready. Serve kar doon?"

"yeah."

Throughout the dinner he didn't even see whether I had my dinner properly or not. I bid bye to them went towards my room. I know I should not be jealous but I can't see him with anyone else. After 15mins he came in room and I pretended as if I'm in sleep.

"Princess I know you're awake." He said but I didn't reply to him.

He understood my silence and asked

"What happened Swara jaan?" He asked and that's it I brusted out into tears and he stiffened in his position seeing tears.

"I don't like your ignorance and silent treatment." I replied sobbingly.

He was silent for few minutes to recall what happened.

"I'm sorry princess I didn't mean to ignore you. I promise here after it will not happen again." He replied.

"I Love you Sanskar. The care, love and concern you showed towards me in these three months. I'm falling for you again more and more. Please don't ignore me ever." I said.

"You know mujhe bhi phir se pyaar hua tumnesein."

"I love you Forever."

"I love you Humesha."

The End.

Next part: Epilogue.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

99.4K 5.1K 21
This SS is based on the last track of the hindi show Swaragini. It my attempt to rewrite the last track of the show to my whimsical end. When two peo...
78.2K 2.8K 16
Private story Story starts after 6 Months leap Laksh return back and sanskar asked divorce for her and she sign it and throw paper on his face
82.5K 3.6K 14
It is story about two individuals Swara and Sanskar...One with a bitter past and the other who lost his life partner after 6months of his marriage..L...
5.1K 296 11
This story is based on the Swaragini serial, but I changed a few facts. The story starts after Ragini's truth come out after Swara and Sanskar's forc...