My Tiger!

Jamesmcrthr द्वारा

Evie is a young accountant and when she goes in a shop and the shop owner, Tiger stops her from falling after... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Authors Note!

274 12 0
Jamesmcrthr द्वारा

Hello my possoms, well its the end of another book!

This was a short but yet long book for me, 11 chapters not bad for me i think. This book took me two days to write. I have another two stories in writing one being student-teacher, i know how you all love them!

I hope you all like this book, i had the idea and went with it. Remember to follow and vote and comment on ti, i love your feedback.

I would like to appologize for my last book, it had alot of restrictions meaning you had to follow me to read it. I would liek to thank all the people that followed me, i followed you back as i do with all my followers and i love you all.

I love you all dearly!

Goodbye my possoms,

Yours,

Jenniferxxx

*After publishing note before publishing 'Authors Note' note* No chapters have a restriction on them!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

8.8K 406 19
it's descendants but gay, and now better written than the first time. [evie x female oc] Updates every Friday 8:30 CDT except for the last Friday of...
25K 1K 16
-𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖- when billie crashes the car, life for the couple goes even more pear-shaped than before. what wi...
Close Your Eyes ♡ द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

165K 5.2K 19
❝Close your eyes.❞ ❝Why?❞ I ask her. ❝So I can kiss you, ❞ she responds. ************** Rosa: a shy girl with homophobic parents that have high...
23.1K 1.2K 40
[FAST PACED] [Note:this book may contain errors. So, please bare with me..] ~~~ Ava Rawlins is a 20 years old woman, who just recently got diagnosed...