Wings of Love: Ship Opinions

By Oaapha

Local SandWing Mom finally hops on the bandwagon. More

Requests
Cooked Sushi
Winterwatcher
Moonbli
Umbli
Qinter
Turtlejou
Pertle
Blacier
Moonjou
Sunnyflight
Starspeaker
Sunnyspeaker
Aro/Ace Sunny
Clayril
Anemarin
Glorybringer
Smunny
Claynami
Blacier
Oof
PSA - please stop.
Sunbli
Lynxter
Tsunemone
Moonstalker
Controversy¿?
Part 2 Apparently

Sunnyflightspeaker

581 17 18
By Oaapha

"But you can't ship three dragons! That's so weird!"

Polyamory. Polyamory. Polyamory. Polyamory.

That aside, I view this ship pretty much the same way I see Sunnyspeaker; there's nothing wrong with it, but there's others I prefer. Given that they were a love triangle at one point, I feel that having Sunny, Starflight and Fatespeaker all in a relationship would be a bit awkward, from a realistic character development perspective. Sunny and Fatespeaker would get a bit jealous over Starflight, and Starflight may find he loves one more than the other. It'd most likely end in tears.

In an AU, maybe it could work. They could definitely help each other. Sunny would be like the mother of the relationship, responsible and doting. Starflight would be the nervous one and would probably get incredibly blushy and shy around them. Fatespeaker would be the most enthusiastic one. They'd probably get up to all sorts of cute activities, like reading to Starflight or helping out at Jade Mountain or chatting together during the RainWings' suntime.

Good chemistry, but the context makes it unlikely that they'd succeed together.

5/10.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
0 451 2
تيتّي يُضاجَع مِن قَبلِ جَدّه وَ أصدِقائُه .. taebussy
254K 999 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
2.3M 170K 43
"ကျုပ်နာမည် တော်ဝင်ယောက်ျား၊အများစုကတော့ Royalလို့ခေါ်ကြပေမယ့် ခင်ဗျားကတော့ ယောက်ျားလို့ခေါ်ချင်ခေါ်ပေါ့" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "က်ဳပ္နာမည္ ေတာ္ဝင္ေယာက္်ား...