Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Waterfall
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
A Menace
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Another Memory
Begin the Second Week
Nearly Injured
A Read for Thought
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Building a Pet House?
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Happiness and Sadness
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Stars in Sight
Under the Sun
Sunny Research
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Return
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

Pause

10.7K 573 446
By Cloakedranger

  (A/N: Trigger Warning: Content in this chapter may be too sensitive for certain individuals. If you're worried about missing story info, the next chapter will highlight the important parts from this chapter. And as usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.) 

Between the two of them, it was a silent stare-off. She really did look like a deer in the headlights, completely fixed on the approaching danger and too scared to move; however, she did begin to inch her legs towards the edge of the bed. The movement was so slight, though, that even he barely noticed. Despite her present terror, she was keeping herself incredibly composed for the situation. Regardless, he refused to move just yet. He would continue to unnerve her, to crawl under her skin.

A grin still decorated his lips, as he rested his hands in the beige pants' pockets. His dark brown bangs covered his brown eyes a little. Due to his static position, he almost mirrored a well-carved statue, a terrifying one at that. Drem remained this way until his little doe's feet flew off the bed, and she bolted for the door.

Quickly, he darted after her. Her hands fumbled with the lock, giving him just enough time to catch her. Within seconds, he had spun her around and slammed her shoulders against the door. A groan of discomfort exited her mouth, but she speedily proceeded to struggle against him.

Instead of trying to press her hands against his chest, she managed to reach up and grasp his neck. Her hands tightened around the area, but Drem paid no mind. He could feel the pain of not being able to breathe properly, and it was invigorating. A choked chuckle left his lips, as he coughed out between laughs, "Re-remem-ber li-little d-d-oe, I c-can't d-d-ie."

At the mention of this, her countenance was consumed by alarm. Already, she had forgotten that he was merely possessing his current form. Her hands loosened their grip, and he took that to his advantage. Drem removed his hands from her shoulders and gripped her wrists. In the next moment, he tossed her across the room.

Colliding with the floor, she moaned out in pain, while she attempted to get back up onto her feet. Steadily, he walked towards her. An amused expression coated his face. Technically, he could have just let her kill the worker. After all he could possess even a dead body. So, he could get through the suffering of dying only for him to still be there. It was rather convenient. Granted, a decaying body could only last him so long.

Now, a few feet away from her, he observed her beginning to stand. With a simple kick of the right foot, he knocked her back down. Once she was back on the floor, he crouched in front of her and extended out his left arm. He grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled her towards him. Her hands gripped his left wrist, and she dug her nails into his skin. "Ah, so you don't care if you hurt this poor man. What a naughty little doe," he mocked, as he shook his head back and forth.

This time she didn't let up. Loving this result, Drem stood up and pulled her up with him. He released her soon after, and she nearly lost her balance. Instead of pushing her back onto the floor, he permitted her to regain it. When she did, she made a move to run around him. Barely changing his position, he reached out with his left hand and grabbed her left wrist.

Tugging on her, he brought her against his chest. Her back faced him, as he wrapped his right arm around her waist. He continued to hold onto her left wrist, while she tried to stomp on his feet. Drem dodged every time, which caused the two to look like they were performing some odd dance.

Since she had barely eaten anything the day previous, her energy was presumably rapidly depleting. She wouldn't last long against him, and he could tell that her struggle was losing its strength. Already, she was becoming out of breath. Pleased by this, he took the opportunity to bring her secured arm closer to his face.

Sensually, he dragged his tongue across the length of her inner left arm. A gasp left the doe's mouth, as he continued. Her delicate skin felt utterly divine under the pressure of his tongue. There wasn't much taste to it, but the sensation was enough for him.

During this action, his little doe started to violently fight against him, but he only held her harder against his chest. His right arm and fingers curled around the natural curves of her midsection, but the tank top she wore ruined the feeling. So, he slid his fingers under her shirt and lifted the article of clothing just below her bra. The warm skin that touched his fingers was intoxicating, and he found himself drawing his fingers across that section of her skin.

Once he was done with her arm, he moved his lips to the left side of her neck. Upon doing so, however, she retaliated further and slammed her head back. He dodged just in time, as her head hit his chest. Ghosting his teeth, now, over the helix of her left ear, he breathed out, "You're only making this worse, little doe. I haven't had so much fun in quite some time."

When she went to move her head away, he snapped his teeth onto a section of her helix and held her in place. Crying out at the action, she yelled, "Let me go, you f*cking b*stard! Just let me go!"

Gliding his teeth over her ear, he pulled away. "Where would be the fun in that? I intend to use my body some more, little doe."

The moment those words departed from his mouth, she ripped her left wrist out of his grip and elbowed him in the chest. His breath got caught in his throat, and his grip on her loosened. Instantly, she slipped away from him and bolted for the window. It appeared that she intended to just charge through the glass.

Wasting no time, he ran after her and grabbed the back of her shirt. He jerked her back and threw her onto the bed. Due to the soft surface, she recovered quickly and went to get off. Drem gripped her ankles and wrenched her towards him. Instantly, her fingers clung onto the other side of the bed.

Enjoying her struggle, he flipped her over onto her back. Taking hold of her shirt again, he brought her closer to him. She dug her fingernails into his right wrist and kicked her legs. With no further hesitation, he crashed his lips onto hers.

Despite her continuing to resist him, Drem's mind was lost in the present sensation. Her supple lips fit against his ideally it seemed, and they tasted of chocolate chip cookies. This combined with the warmth, radiating from her lips, was absolute rapture to him. He had missed this engrossing satisfaction. In the process, however, she parted her lips and bit down hard on his lower one.

An entertained smirk stretched across his lips as he pulled away. A thin line of blood ran down from his bottom lip, while the doe scowled at him. There was nothing but hatred and fright in her (e/c) eyes. The expression only delighted him more.

Licking away some of the blood, he dropped his little doe onto the bed. "Tell me, little doe, what was Nathan's reward for watching his house? I want to know how much made you put your life on the line," he voiced, as he took a seat on the bed. He was looking away from her and was leaning back on his hands, which pressed into the surface of the bed.

Drem received no response, but he heard movement behind him. Glancing over his right shoulder, he saw a knife coming right towards his face. Immediately, he dodged the attack, but she still managed to cut his right cheek a little. A grin tugged at his lips, while he latched onto her right wrist and pulled her forward. He tightened his hold on her limb until she let the pocket knife fall.

Beforehand, he had seen the pocket knife on her backpack, but he hadn't expected her to use it against him. "So, you're now willing to kill me even though this is another person's body? Your survival instincts are quite intriguing. Then again, I have no intention in killing you. I can't play that well with a corpse," he mentioned, forcing her now to lay her head on his lap.

Brown eyes locking onto her (e/c) gaze, he held onto her wrists with his left hand, while his right arm draped itself just below her chest. With her secure, well her legs were kicking, he scanned over her appealing form. "You're definitely a ten, little doe, which is just perfect for a ten like me."

"You're nothing but disgusting trash!" she exclaimed, her heated gaze trying to intimidate him but failing miserably.

"How cruel, I made sure that you would find me attractive. Granted, this body isn't my actual appearance. It's such a shame that you can't see my real looks. Still, I can guarantee you that you'll like every moment of what I intend to give you." He slid his hand under her shirt and rested his fingers on her bra clasp.

Surprisingly, she managed to lift herself up and slam her back against his hand. Pain shot through his appendage, but he merely enjoyed her continuing struggle. "I haven't liked a single moment of this!" she shouted, proceeding to try to free her wrists.

"But, I've barely even started. How can you know, little doe?" he asked, confusion lacing his voice.

A look of hopelessness filled her eyes, and immense panic followed. His little doe finally seemed to grasp that he wasn't going to hold back, and tears began to form at the corners of her eyes. Tears wouldn't cause him to sympathize; however, her next words made him freeze. "I don't want this. I didn't ask for this. Why are you so intent on making me miserable?" she whispered out, tears now cascading down her face. Those words were practically identical to what he had heard five years ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 644 28
Y/n is a traveling scholar studying in the detective's field. They were sent to work with a professional detective as an assistant for 2 months. Howe...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...
147K 3.8K 37
𝙸. ↳𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you move back to tokyo. after being years away, you finally get to see your two best friends and live a happy and normal life as a t...
382K 20.4K 55
Finally graduated from college at the age of twenty, (F/N) (L/N) attains her dream job at a famous toy store. Enchantment and beauty await her, but w...