Sharingan Alchemist - Naruto...

By Midnight_Lilac

* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBS... More

Disclaimer and Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - A Konoha Shinobi
Chapter 2 - Mission in a foreign world
Chapter 3 - State Alchemist Qualification Exam
Chapter 4 - Meeting the Fullmetal Alchemist
Chapter 5 - Scar
Chapter 6 - Wounded and running away
Chapter 7 - Dinner date
Chapter 8 - Trouble in the military
Chapter 9 - More homunculi
Chapter 10 - Kidnapped!
Chapter 11 - First 2 man team
Chapter 12 - Life is Unfair
Chapter 13 - Hate and whisked away again
Chapter 14 - Nightmare
Chapter 15 - Hello Kankuro!
Chapter 16 - Truth and Lies
Chapter 17 - Sharingan discovered
Chapter 18 - Talk and loving you
Chapter 19 - The chase and the freedom
Chapter 20 - Let me stay with you
Chapter 21 - Family fussing
Chapter 22 - Wedding!
Chapter 23 - Uncertainty and pure love
Chapter 24 - Old friends
Chapter 25 - Home and good news!
A/N: Help please!!
A/N 2 - Lol more help :P
Chapter 26 - New changes and birth
Chapter 27 - Our new family
Chapter 29 - News of war
Chapter 30 - Another guest and a life of peace
Please read this too! :)

Chapter 28 - Kidnapped and unexpected guests

3.4K 126 28
By Midnight_Lilac

Misaki pov:

“Kairi! C’mon over here! Its time to get ready!” I called out to my daughter. She’s grown into a beautiful little girl and she’s 3 and a half years old now. “Coming, mommy!” I heard her cute voice and she came running to me. I laughed softly as I picked her up in my arms and looked at her.

“So, are you ready to go see aunt Riza’s wedding?” I asked her and she nodded vigorously.

Yup, you read it right. Its been 4 years since Jean’s and my wedding and the big news in town is the colonel and Riza getting married. They had been totally over each other since quite a long time but both of them were just too thick headed to confess to each other. Well, I had to be the one to put them up for it and after setting up a blind date for them, they had finally gotten together.

And after much fussing from my side, they had decided to tie the knot.

Riza often came over to our house and Kairi had gotten quite attached to her. So she was aunt Riza now. And today we were going to attend their wedding at the local church.

Unfortunately, and not quite surprisingly, I had had to complete some of the colonel’s paperwork which had to be submitted to the HQ today. The colonel had said he was too busy making preparations for the wedding, but he just wanted to escape the boredom of having to do it so he had given it to me. Well, I decided to let him off today since it is a special day.

Jean’s parents and grandpa had come over for a visit and they had headed off to the church to help with the preparations. And Jean was going to come to the church directly after work.

Jean was a lot busier than before since he had been promoted to lt col about a year ago. I was really happy for him, but of course, with higher positions come more responsibility. He still worked for the colonel and so did I but things were running very smoothly for us.

We did have a few problems with the homunculi but they had been keeping quiet recently since they knew they couldn’t go against me. Well, besides that, I felt they were keeping too quiet about all of this. It made me suspicious, but I put if off thinking that they had finally accepted the fact that they couldn’t fight anymore. I didn’t really have to use my abilities much because people didn’t try to fight against me. They knew if they did, they would be pounded into the ground.

I sometimes used my tsukiyomi and genjutsu when we had to interrogate criminals got get the truth out of people without them knowing that they were actually giving themselves up. The military found that ability very useful and I felt that atleast I was getting some way of using my chakra.

“You look like a princess!” I smiled as I kneeled in front of Kairi. I had dressed her in a white gown and brushed her hair smoothly. She blushed and grinned widely and kissed my cheek. “Mommy looks like a princess too!” She cheered and I chuckled.

I picked her up in my arms and smiled. “Ready to go?” “Hmm!” She nodded with another bright smile and I picked up the house keys and walked out the door. I locked the house and began to walk towards the church. Kairi pointed to different things around as we walked and commented on things that she had learnt at the day care center. I smiled and laughed with her and after about 15 minutes of walking, we made it to the church.

When I walked in, I spotted Jean and his parents standing up front. Kairi spotted them too and wriggled in my arms. I let her down and she ran towards them. “Daddy!” She called and clutched onto his legs and looked up at with him with a flushed smile. Jean picked her up, twirled her once in the air and held her in his arms.  I laughed softly and walked to them.

“Oh my little princess looks so pretty today!” Jean said with a smile and Kairi chuckled as he poked her stomach with his nose. “Mia dear!” Mother called out and she hugged me. Father and grandpa smiled and Kairi pointed to me. “Doesn’t mommy look like a princess too, daddy?!” She asked excited and Jean sent me a warm smile.

He walked to me and I closed my eyes as he gave me a soft kiss on my lips. He pulled away and smiled as Kairi giggled. “Of course…..you look just as beautiful as you did when we got married.” Jean said as he rested his forehead against mine and I smiled.

“Mia!” I heard a voice and I smiled seeing Riza peeking from the bride’s room. I laughed, excused myself and walked to her. I walked inside and smiled as she blushed. “Riza! You look beautiful! The colonel’s gonna fall flat when he sees you!” I said and her blush deepened. “Mia! I’m so nervous!” She said and I smiled. I sat her down on one of the chairs and held her hands in mine.

I patted her hands. “Be confident Riza! Remember, you have to blow him off his feet! Just like I did to Jean.” I winked and we laughed together. “Thank you Mia…..for getting us together. I’m really happy that things worked out like this.” I shook my head. “I’m so happy for both of you! And if the colonel does anything to make you sad, I’ll kick his butt!” I said with a mad grin and she laughed.

Riza’s parents walked into the room and I excused myself and walked back to where Jean was standing. I blinked when I didn’t see Kairi I looked around. “Where’s Kairi?” I asked and Jean pointed a little away from where we stood. “She’s playing with Elicia.” I smiled seeing Kairi laughing and running with Elicia. Gracia was standing next to Jean’s mother and I sent a short bow to her and she returned a smile.

We heard the music play and the colonel walked down the aisle and stood at the altar in front of the priest. A few minutes passed and Riza entered holding her father’s arm and a deep blush and shy expression instead of her usual cool confident façade.

We all clapped and cheered as the priest began the ceremony and they exchanged vows. They received howls and whistles when they kissed and Jean and I laughed as Edward teased the colonel non stop….making the colonel blush. I shook my head and chuckled again.

A few minutes later, they began to play soft music and the colonel and Riza began to dance. As time passed, more people joined in and I tugged at Jean’s sleeve. He looked at me and held out his hand with a smile. I took his hand and turned to Gracia. “Could you keep an eye on Kairi please?” I asked and Gracia nodded with a smile.

Jean and I walked to the center of the dance floor and we began to sway slowly to the music. It had been a very long time since we had danced like this or even been just by ourselves. We had to give lots of attention to Kairi…..we didn’t mind it at all of course. She was our daughter after all…..but I had missed out silent tender moments together. I missed being in his arms like this.

We began to dance a little away from the crowd and made it to a garden where we could just hear the music softly. We stared into each other’s eyes and I smiled.

Jean pov:

We danced slowly to the music. I led us away from the crowd to a small clearing behind the church where everything was silent besides the light music in the background. Kairi was being watched over by Gracia and I stared into Mia’s crystal blue eyes. They reflected so much warmth that I could just drown in it.

I sighed and brought her into an embrace as we danced. She wrapped her arms around my neck and caressed the back of my head gently. I closed my eyes and we swayed on the spot. “Mia….my Mia….I love you.” I whispered and her embrace tightened slightly. “I love you….Jean.” she whispered back and I sighed again.

The music ended and we pulled out of the embrace. Her arms were still around my neck and we smiled as another song began to play. I pulled her hands away and held them in mine. I led her to a stone bench next to a small pond and we sat down. I still held her hands and she lifted one hand to caress my cheek. I felt like I couldn’t love her enough….like I couldn’t give her enough love from my side. She was 7 years younger than me and I wanted to wrap her up in my arms forever and protect her like a parent would protect a child.

I leaned down and she met me half way in a sweet kiss. I brought her closer to me and she parted her lips as I deepened the kiss. She sighed and I felt goosebumps rise on my skin. I pulled away after giving her a soft lick and she smiled warmly at me. I brought her to another embrace and we just sat like that for a while and she rubbed my back gently.

I laughed softly and pulled away looking at her. “We should head back before Kairi thinks we’ve left her behind.” I said and Mia chuckled. She stood up and pulled my hand silently. I held her hand and we walked back to the main dance floor. But when we reached there, people were completely silent and murmuring among themselves. I felt Mia stiffen and I looked at her. She was staring at the crowd with narrow eyes and she pulled me along to the center.

When we reached there, I stiffened seeing Envy….a homunculus. But what was he doing here? I looked around and gasped when I saw lt Hawkeye supporting the colonel as he lay on the ground with a big wound on his side. Mia clenched her fists but held her gown up and ran to their side. She got down on her knees and began to heal the colonel.

I looked back at Envy and narrowed my eyes. “What are you doing here?! Are you looking for a fight?!” I asked but he chuckled. He was leaning against the food service table and he pushed away and put a hand on his hip. “Don’t get to rash, lt col Havoc.” He smirked and I got an uneasy feeling in my chest.

Mia was done healing the colonel and she stood up and looked at him with a glare. “Envy….what do you want? You know what I am capable of. Don’t force me to fight.” She said dangerously but he only chuckled. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you, Sapphire Panther.” He said and she narrowed her eyes further. He chuckled and turned around. “We need to talk alone….you and the lt col follow me.” He said and walked away.

Mia looked at me and I nodded my head. We followed him and when we were a good distance from everyone else, he stopped and turned to face us. He smirked again and I my chest got tight. “I have the little brat.” He said and I frowned not understanding but Mia flinched. She gave out a raspy breath and clenched her fists. “Envy….where is Kairi?!” She nearly yelled and I felt like my heart nearly stopped altogether. He had…..kidnapped….Kairi….

Envy laughed loudly and I saw Mia’s eyes glaze over. “Envy…..” Her voice was pleading and she breathed heavily. “Just so you know….stop interfering with our plans and she’ll be fine. Or else…..” I widened my eyes and Mia took a step forward. “Envy….she’s just a child! Please…..give her back….” Mia was crying and he just chuckled more. “Don’t worry, your princess will be taken care of well….as long as you don’t poke your nose into unnecessary matters.”

Mia brought a fist to her mouth and fell to her knees. “K-Kairi….” She stuttered and I got down on my knees and held her around the shoulders. “Mia, Mia calm down. You can sense her life force right? We can find her.” envy laughed at what I said and I looked up with a frown. “We came prepared, lt col. We know her weakness.” He said and I looked back at Mia who was staring at the ground with wide eyes and tears pouring from her eyes.

“Mia? W-what does he mean?” She wrapped her arms around herself and cried more. “Her chakra is normal Jean….like everybody else’s. so I cant pinpoint her location like I can if it’s a homunculus or alchemist….” I froze and Envy laughed. “But….since you’re a ninja….wont she have ninja abilities too?” I asked hopeful….any way to find her and get her back.

Mia shook her head and my heart dropped. “If she does have any ninja ability….she hasn’t woken it yet. And so I cant tell wehre she is!” she covered her face and I clenched my fists and rubbed her back. “Well, since you know what will happen if you mess with us, I suggest you stay out of our business.” Envy said and walked away with a smirk.

>>Timeskip 5 days

Misaki pov:

5 days have passed and I haven’t seen Kairi. Jean and I have been so worried that we barely sleep at night. He still goes to work, but I have been staying at home because I get a chance to talk with Kairi over the phone once a day.

The person who is taking care of her is a human and not a homunculus so I cant even track her down through a homunculus. Mother, father and Grandpa have been here to support us but to make things worse, Kristen, Tom and Clara had come for a visit as well. They kept rubbing things in our face and it didn’t help our situation.

I gave a sigh as I looked out the window. Everyone was sitting in the living room and talking but I was in my room looking out the window at the rest of the city. I hadn’t eaten properly or slept and I had bags under my eyes and I felt tired.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. I turned around and stared blankly at mother as she entered. She looked sad and she sighed. “Mia dear, you have to eat. You’ll get weak if you don’t.” I looked at the ground. “It doesn’t matter……I want to see Kairi.” I said and she gave another sigh.

“if you want to fight them and get her back, you need your energy.” I didn’t say anything and mother walked to me and took my hand. She pulled me and led me out of the room to the living. She sat me on the couch and went to the kitchen. She got me a plate of food but I stared blankly at it, not having the appetite to eat. “Mia….” Mother said and I heard Kristen and Tom scoff.

I heard a knock on the door and I felt a normal person’s chakra. I got up and opened the door. “Mrs Misaki, some people have come to see you. They are waiting in the fuehrer’s meeting room for you.” I frowned but nodded. Everyone got up and decided to come with me. I locked the door and all of us headed to the HQ. Somehow I was actually hoping that there was a chance the homunculi had decided to make a deal and return Kairi to us. Thinking of that possibility, I walked a little quicker.

But when we reached the meeting room, my eyes went wide. I stepped inside and my jaw nearly dropped. “Hokage sama! Kazekage sama! Raikage sama!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote!

Comment!!

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
15K 567 14
โ ๐™„๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ž-๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ...๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ โž Izumi somehow survived the bloodshed during the Uchiha massacre, unknown to Uchi...
48K 1.4K 29
MODERN AU. MAFIA & YANDERE ITACHI. NARUTO STORY - ITACHI X FEM READER **THIS IS A 18++ STORY. NO MINORS** **THIS IS A TRILOGY** We grew up together s...
404K 15.4K 28
* THIS IS A COPYRIGHTED STORY OF MINE, MIDNIGHT_LILAC, PUBLISHED ON WATTPAD. IF YOU FIND IT ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE, IT HAS BEEN COPIED/REPUBLISHED WITH...