Guilty Party [REWRITING]

By psychodeliacs

Murder always looked good in designer. Copyright © 2019 by psychodeliacs. All rights reserved. More

KARA AKIYAMA | FEBRUARY 2020
I | SEPTEMBER 8 2019
II | SEPTEMBER 9 2019
III | DECEMBER 31 2017
MATEO SANCHEZ | FEBRUARY 2020

PRELIMINARIES

219 6 0
By psychodeliacs

The boys are made from gold and the girls are pretty paintings of oil on canvas. They roam the halls like young gods, the world right on their fingertips. The extravagant parties, the fast cars and the lavish designer clothes; this is who they are, living luxuriously as it is all they know. 

But when secrets surrounding the death of the notorious Tatiana Petrova resurfaces, five students of the ever prestigious Monarch Prep are starting to feel less invincible and that no amount of money could ever buy back their old lives before it all flipped upside down.

KARA AKIYAMA AKA THE QUEEN BEE

MATEO SANCHEZ AKA THE GOLDEN BOY

RIYA BHATT AKA THE GOOD GIRL

EVAN MORRISON AKA THE PARTY BOY

ELI BAK AKA THE FUCK UP

TATIANA PETROVA AKA THE DEAD GIRL 

MIKHAIL PETROV AKA THE BLOODHOUND

DETECTIVE GUNNER

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

First and foremost, thank you for clicking this book. I am very excited to uncover what this story has in store for you. As of now, I am rewriting it so there is a bit of narrative change. 

I'd like to point out that none of my characters are based on real people or based on real events. This is a work of fiction. My characters are riddled with flaws so, this book may contain moments where you want to rip the hair out of your scalp and that's okay. I intend to have developments with the narrative and the protaganists, whether it's for good or not.

The narrative will go back and forth between the past and present. Do not worry because it will be clearly stated just to avoid confusion with the timeline. 

I hope you enjoy!

Oh and, minor note, Mikhail and Tatiana are twins and the reason behind Petrova/Petrov is that since they have Slavic/Russian background, their surnames changes based on their gender. Also, peep the condolence post some of them have... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.8K 26
A chance encounter 10 years previous has come back into Mia's life but he's not just anyone, he is the Tsar of Russian Mafia. Mia is a good girl. A g...
91.4K 2.2K 28
Just read🤍. -(COMPLETED)- This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All righ...
45.6K 503 27
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒎𝒎? 𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊�...
298K 8.4K 49
Everyone has something that kills them inside. The only difference is some people have the illusion of family while others don't even have that anymo...