Upgrade Me || BTS Yoongi & Ju...

By av1united

"A memory that changed his life forever..." "A memory that haunts him every night..." "A... More

CH. 1 [UPDATED]
CH. 2
CH. 3
CH. 4
CH. 5
CH. 6
CH. 7
CH. 8
CH. 9
CH. 10
CH. 11
CH. 13
CH. 14
CH. 15
CH. 16
CH. 17
CH. 18

CH. 12

1K 54 32
By av1united

[JEJU'S HOTEL]

Taeran was in the bathroom, drying her wet hair with a towel when her cellphone rings.

She picked up her cellphone and it was from Yoongi.

TAERAN: "Yes, Yoongi oppa?"

YOONGI: "You're in Jeju Island with Jungkook?"

TAERAN: "Yes I am. Why did you ask? Isn't you're the one who asked Hyebin unnie to make the arrangement for us?"

Yoongi went silent, which causes her to have a slight uneasiness.

YOONGI: "Uh... yes I did. I have so many things going on, I just forgot about it."

TAERAN: "Is that the reason why you call me?"

YOONGI: "No. I need you to do something for me."

--

Jungkook came back into the room after standing at the balcony for almost 30 minutes. He paused at the sight of Taeran, also coming out from her room.

She was carrying a blanket in her hands and also paused when she sees him too.

JUNGKOOK: "Are you done showering?"

She nodded.

TAERAN: "Here's a blanket, just in case it gets cold."

He smiled and strolled over.

JUNGKOOK: "Thank you."

He grabbed onto the blanket when she handed it to him but then just continued to stand there and stared at her.

Her clear, no makeup face and her wetted hair that flows down her pale neck, also her white pajamas that slightly shows her undergarment under the light, gives him the feeling that he didn't want.

He turned away and walked over to put the blanket on the sofa. He needs to keep his distance, at least for times like this.

He didn't want to do anything that he'll regret doing afterward. Especially, for her.

TAERAN: "Tomorrow evening, there's a fashion event that I need to attend. Do you mind going with me?"

He turned back to her with a slight confusion.

JUNGKOOK: "I... didn't see that on the schedule?"

TAERAN: "It wasn't on the schedule. Ellie just called me a second ago, telling me that I was invited and that I needed to attend the event. Since, we are both in this project together; I thought you might want to come along."

He smiled and nodded.

JUNGKOOK: "If you are going, I might as well go with you. I won't let you go anywhere alone without me."

Her heart fluttered at his words. She smiled and nodded back at him.

TAERAN: "I'm... going to bed now. Good night."

She turned around to her room.

JUNGKOOK: "Wait."

She stopped and turned back to him.

He approached her and his hand reached out to button up the top three buttons of her pajamas that she had left it open.

Her chest heaved up and down nervously at his touch.

JUNGKOOK: "When you're with a man alone like this, even if showing yourself wasn't on purpose, a man can think differently."

His gaze shifted up to meet contact with hers. The closeness between them makes it hard for them to breathe.

His hand reached up and brushed one side of her hair behind her ear. Because of the atmosphere, both their gaze traveled down to each other's pinkish lips.

The aura of her wanting him causes a slight nervousness in his tummy. He doesn't know if he should proceed or pull back.

Staring at those luring lips of hers, he leaned down and softly kissed her lips.

She closed her eyes, feeling the warmness of his lips against hers. But it wasn't for that long, he pulled back and she opened her eyes to meet his again.

His thumb softly brushes her cheek and he flashed her the gentlest smile ever.

JUNGKOOK: "Good night."

He pulled his hand back and stepped away from her.

She replied him back with a smile and entered into her room.

Leaning against the door while she was inside her room, she feels her heart beats against her chest and her cheeks was burning red.

If he didn't pull away, she might have kissed him back and they wouldn't be separated by walls like this.

Jungkook sat down on the sofa and ran his fingers through his hair.

He stared at the door that Taeran had disappeared into and his eyes suddenly grew dark.

She is up to something and he's going to find it out.

[MIN'S INC.]

HYEBIN: "Yes, and also the documents from last year events too."

She was talking on the phone when she spotted Yoongi walking toward his office.

HYEBIN: "Yes. Yes, that's it. Bring it to my desk, okay? Thank you."

She quickly ended the call and jolted up from her seat.

HYEBIN: "President Min."

YOONGI: "What's going on?"

He asked as he entered into his office and she followed him in.

HYEBIN: "Why did you cancel the flight to Jeju Island? You're not attending the fashion event?"

YOONGI: "Because I have someone going in place of me."

Her eyebrows rose up questionably.

HYEBIN: "Really? Who?"

He stopped and turned around to face her.

YOONGI: "Why don't you tell me, who's in Jeju Island right now?"

She paused to think.

HYEBIN: "Whose in Jeju Isl—"

Her words got cut off when she realized the situation. Her eyes shifted back to him and seeing him glaring at her, she let out a weak laugh.

He smirked and stepped forward towards her, causing her to step back.

YOONGI: "Do you know now, who I'm talking about?"

HYEBIN: "Err... rr.. How... how did you know?"

YOONGI: "Do you think that I'm a fool?"

She let out a bright nervously laugh.

HYEBIN: "NO! No... not at all. Why would I think that?"

YOONGI: "Now you got the guts to do things behind my back, huh!?"

She let out a scream when the back of her legs hit the sofa behind her and she sat down onto the sofa.

He placed one of his hands on the sofa beside her and leaned down to her.

HYEBIN: "It's, it's not like that. I just thought that since both of us are going to Jeju Island, might as well let the two of them go too and we will meet each other there. It's not like they are going just for fun, they went there to work."

YOONGI: "So, who order you to do so?"

HYEBIN: "Who else could it be, of course it's Mr. Jeon."

YOONGI: "You don't have the right to do what he orders you to do!"

HYEBIN: "Why can't I? This project is not only his; it's both of the companies. If he wanted me to help with something, of course I'll have to help."

YOONGI: "If he needs something to be done, he needs come and talk to me directly. Not to order you to do want he wants!"

HYEBIN: "But I don't see anything wrong with that."

YOONGI: "I do! Because you're my secretary, not his!"

She suddenly went speechless. She doesn't even know why her heart flutter at those words that just came out of his mouth.

YOONGI: "I'm your boss! Only I, have the rights to order you around! And you!"

She flinched at his loudness.

YOONGI: "You're not allowed to follow anyone's order, except for mine! Do you understand?!"

HYEBIN: "Okay! Okay. I understand."

He smirked and held onto her chin.

YOONGI: "And if this naughty mouth of yours go and agrees with anyone else other than me again, it'll be punished."

His thumb gently brushed her bottom lips.

YOONGI: "And not just up here that'll get punish... but somewhere else too."

He lowered his eyes down her body for a split second to briefly tells her what will get punish if she doesn't listen to him.

She tightens her jaw and looked away.

He slightly grinned. He had never thought that teasing someone will be this exciting before.

He likes it.

With her looking away, he took that chance to crash his lips against hers.

Her eyes widen in full of shock. She pushed him, breaking the kiss and stood up.

HYEBIN: "What the hell are you doing?!"

She shouted and dashed pass him.

YOONGI: "Where are you going?"

He caught her arm and twisted her back into his embrace.

YOONGI: "I am not finish with you."

HYEBIN: "But I am done with you!"

She shouted while struggling inside of his hold.

HYEBIN: "Let go!"

YOONGI: "No."

HYEBIN: "I say let go!"

YOONGI: "Whatever you do I'll never let go."

He chuckled at her struggling inside of his hold when the door to his office flew open.

He turned his heads toward the door and Yoohan rushed in, right when Hyebin moved out of Yoongi's hold.

Yoohan turned his head away immediately.

YOOHAN: "I apologized. I didn't mean to interrupt."

HYEBIN: "Thank you for interrupting."

She responded back angrily and stomped out of Yoongi's office.

YOOHAN: "What... happen?"

Yoongi shook his head.

YOONGI: "What is it?"

Yoohan becomes silent and the air becomes intense.

--

Hyebin dropped herself into her chair and cursed at Yoongi.

HYEBIN: "What the crazy hell is wrong with him? What did he eat today!?"

His lips crashed against hers.

HYEBIN: "Ahhh!"

She shook her head and wipes her lips.

The door to Yoongi's office flew opened and she jolted back against her seat in surprise.

Yoongi stormed out of his office and she caught a glimpsed of his face. He was irritated.

Yoohan came out after him and followed him down the hall.

She continued to stare at them while she was worry and also curious of what had happened.

[JEJU'S FASHION EVENT]

Billionaires all gathered inside the event in beautiful formal dress code.

Sejun took a sip of his wine when his gaze caught Jungkook entering into the event. He smirked at the sight of Jungkook but then his gaze traveled down and spotted Taeran.

She took his breath away. He had never thought that he'll encounter her... again.

[MIN'S NIGHT CLUB]

Police's cars were park all around Min's Night Club as polices roamed inside and outside after what had happen.

The head chief was in Yoongi's office with Yoongi.

CHIEF: "Someone managed to sneak a bomb into your night club. It was grateful that someone spotted it before the timer went off. The PSBT team managed to stop the timer so it's a blessing that no one gets hurt."

YOONGI: "Thank you for all your help. This night club has a highly strict security so I don't know exactly how a situation like this could happen. But I'll make sure that it won't happen in the future again."

The head chief nodded.

CHIEF: "I know you're a man of your words. I'll leave now then."

YOONGI: "Chief."

He was about to turn but turned back to Yoongi again.

CHIEF: "Yes, Mr. Min?"

YOONGI: "I would like to inspect the bomb... may I?"

[JEJU'S FASHION EVENT]

Throughout the event, Sejun keep his eyes on Jungkook and Taeran. He waited until Jungkook is by himself before approaching him.

SEJUN: "Good evening, Mr. Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook turned to him and slightly nodded at his greeting.

JUNGKOOK: "Good evening to you too, Mr. Choi Sejun."

Though they greeted each other with a smile, their eyes tell it all.

They hated each other.

SEJUN: "I never thought that you would be interested in such fashion event?"

JUNGKOOK: "Even a man like you is interested, so why can't I?"

Sejun chuckled and took a sip of his wine. He positions his body slightly so that he is now staring at Taeran, who was standing at a distance.

SEJUN: "Can I ask you something? The woman that came in with you... how did you know her?"

Jungkook suddenly paused.

SEJUN: "Kang Taeran... Who sold her to you?"

Jungkook did not answer him and he let out a single chuckled.

SEJUN: "Yoongi, am I right?"

Jungkook looked at him, a little caught off guard.

JUNGKOOK: "How did you know?"

Sejun let out a heavy sigh.

SEJUN: "She was sold to me at a very high price. Millions, I can say. But Yoongi triple the amount and stole her from me. If he hadn't interrupted us that night, she would still be with me. Look at her."

Jungkook shifted his eyes to stare at Taeran.

SEJUN: "Even when she's in that stunning white dress, I could still see that beautiful naked body of hers."

Jungkook's fist clenched and his jaw tightens in rage the moment Sejun talk inappropriate things about her.

SEJUN: "I remembered her lying underneath me, breathlessly as I sucked down that neck to those soft breasts that fit perfectly in my palms."

Although Jungkook was breathing calmly, the fire inside of him was suffocating to come out.

SEJUN: "Those luring moans that slip out of her kissable lips when I sucked down her stomach and tasted that split in-between her legs. Shit... just thinking about her makes me turn on."

He licked his lips and looked at Jungkook.

SEJUN: "You should already know exactly what I mean."

~ YOONGI: "To be honest... you should be thanking me. Because if I wasn't there at the right time and the right moment... that girl of yours..."

He shook his head slightly and poked Jungkook's chest twice as he spoke the last words.

YOONGI: "Are done for."

~ Taeran's body began to tremble uncontrollably and then she suddenly cried and screamed like a crazy person.

Jungkook suddenly stopped when he heard her cries and felt her body trembling underneath his hold.

As he pulled back and letting her go, she struggled and fought roughly against the empty air as if someone was still attacking her.

Jungkook swallowed down the flames and turned to Sejun with a smirk.

JUNGKOOK: "It seems like you really want her?"

Sejun grinned.

SEJUN: "That man must be stupid if he doesn't want her. She looks so good to eat, am I right?"

Jungkook's gaze shifted back to Taeran.

JUNGKOOK: "If you want her... you can have her for the night."

Sejun widen his eyes surprisingly.

SEJUN: "Really?"

Jungkook smirked and nodded.

JUNGKOOK: "We both are men, so I understand you perfectly. But... she's still belongs to me. You can only have sex with her if she's willing. If you force her in any matters... you'll have to deal with me."

Sejun lifted his chin up high and nodded at the offer.

SEJUN: "No problems at all."

JUNGKOOK: "Good. I'll have my men bring her to you tonight."

Sejun nodded. Both their gazes moved back to Taeran, who was talking and smiling without knowing anything.

Towards the end of the event, Jungkook and Taeran decided to go home and pack, since tomorrow they'll be flying back to Seoul.

Along the way out of the event center, a lady stopped Taeran.

LADY: "Are you, Kang Taeran, the creator of Unmei brand?"

TAERAN: "Yes, I am."

The lady suddenly beamed in excitement.

LADY: "O.M.G! I can't believe it's actually you!! I love all of your clothes from head to toe!"

TAERAN: "Thank you."

A waiter walked pass carrying a tray of drinks.

LADY: "Oh, wait."

The waiter turned back to them and she grabbed onto two cup of drinks.

LADY: "I know you are leaving, but please have this cup of drink with me. This is all that I can do to thanks you for creating such amazingly clothing."

TAERAN: "Sure."

LADY: "Cheers?"

Taeran laughed.

TAERAN: "Cheers."

They both drink the drinks and the lady grabbed the cup from Taeran.

LADY: "I'll put the cup away since you're going out."

TAERAN: "Thank you."

LADY: "Fighting!"

The lady giggled and skipped away happily. Taeran turned to Jungkook.

TAERAN: "Come on. Let's go."

Jungkook nodded and they both walked out.

[JEJU'S HOTEL]

Jungkook waited in the living room when Taeran came out of her room in her pajamas after taking a shower.

TAERAN: "You can go take a shower now."

He nodded and stood up.

TAERAN: "Do you want any late snack?"

JUNGKOOK: "Why?"

TAERAN: "I'm making myself something to eat because I'm feeling a little dizzy. Do you want me to make you something too?"

He shook his head.

JUNGKOOK: "I'm good. Make sure to eat medicine okay?"

She nodded.

He turned around and entered into the bedroom. Once he is in the bathroom, his eyes grew dark and he took out his cellphone to call someone.

JUNGKOOK: "I have something for you to do."

[*** HOTEL]

Sejun was looking out the window when he heard the door open.

TAERAN: "Where is this place?"

BODYGUARD: "Mr. Jeon ordered us to bring you here."

TAERAN: "Hah?"

The bodyguard stepped out of the room and closed the door.

TAERAN: "Wait!"

She tried to open the door but it was lock.

TAERAN: "Open the door! Please open me the door!"

Sejun turned around and stared at Taeran's back as she was banging on the door.

SEJUN: "Ms. Kang Taeran."

She froze where she is. Sejun strolled over to her while his eyes scanned her body from head to toe.

SEJUN: "Don't worry..."

She flinched when he snaked his arms around her waist from behind. He leaned forward and spoke softly into her ears.

SEJUN: "I made a deal with Jungkook to treat you gently. I promise I won't hurt you like before, okay?"

He sniffed her scent causing her shoulder to rise.

SEJUN: "I know you wanted me as much as I wanted you."

He let go of her and held her shoulders.

SEJUN: "Be a nice little girl tonight, hm?"

He turned her around and his expression dropped automatically.

The woman before him... isn't Taeran.

She was beautiful to the eyes but evil to the soul.

Her dark gaze looked up at him at a low angle and the corner of her lips curved into a wicked smirk.

WOMAN: "Hello, Mr. Choi Sejun."

[JEJU'S HOTEL]

The door to the bedroom opened and Taeran stepped out quietly into the dim living room with only bluish light coming in from the windows.

Her eyes were fixed on Jungkook, who was sleeping soundly on the sofa. She scanned down his slim, muscular body and then back to his face again.

She strolled over and kneeled down on the carpet beside him. Her hand reached out and softly trailed her fingers down the side of his face.

His eyebrows twitched at her touch and he opened up his eyes to be surprise by her right in front of him.

JUNGKOOK: "Taeran?"

TAERAN: "Hm?"

JUNGKOOK: "What's wrong? You can't sleep?"

She smiled and nodded.

TAERAN: "Mm. I can't sleep."

His hand held onto her hand that was brushing against his face and he was shock at how hot she was.

JUNGKOOK: "Why are you—"

He sat up quickly and pulled her up by the shoulders to sit on the sofa with him.

JUNGKOOK: "Are you okay, Taeran? You're burning."

TAERAN: "I'm okay."

She held onto his hand that was holding hers and he stared at her blankly.

TAERAN: "Jungkook... I miss you."

His heart fluttered at her words. Her voice was so calm, and refreshing to his ears.

TAERAN: "Please don't ever leave me again."

He pulled out his hand from her hold and held both her hands inside of his. He lowered himself to eye level with her and stared deeply into her glimmering eyes.

JUNGKOOK: "I will never leave you again. I promise."

His hand reached out and brushed one side of her hair behind her ear.

Her gaze never left him. He is so beautiful.

She lifted herself up forward and crashed her mouth against his mouth.

He was startled when her lips came crashing onto his, but a slight moment after she kissed him, he responded back by kissing her as well.

Her hands came up to wrap around his neck and his hands snaked around her waist to push her closer to him as they deepen the kiss.

He was taking the lead at first but as the kissing continued, she begins to be more aggressive.

She unwraps her hands from his neck and traveled it down to his chest.

She pushed him to lie down on the sofa during their kiss and hovered on top of him.

The hormone inside of her was burning in fire and her body wanted more than just his kiss.

Her hands automatically traveled down to his sweat pant...

----

Sorry for not updating on Wattpad... TT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.9K 16
"Hey nerd. Wanna share your bio homework with me?" "Hey dickhead. How about go fuck yourself?" you faked smiled at him. The day started with a simpl...
228K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
49K 2.4K 17
in a mystical land with magic and mushrooms, Dream is the commanding dark knight of the Medieval kingdom- Logstedshire George is the mushroom King of...
931K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...