My Love, From the Star

By donnaaaz

This is the Novel of My Love, From the Star 별에서 온 그대.. More

My Love, From the Star

4.3K 49 4
By donnaaaz

                         My Love, From the Star #part5

( At the man's office ) ( There is 3 partners )

His partner talks with the other partners " Did Chun Song Yi say that because she really didn't know?, She's not trying to be funny? "

The other partner replied " The fact that she's ignorant is well known. "

The other partner said " Ah, I almost forgot.  You all know that there's a Sahoe University dinner function for the lectures tonight, right?. The dean requests that we all be present."

( The partner walk to The man )

She said " Teacher Do Min Jun, you're attending today right? "

(  He just keep silent while working )

She said again " Teacher Do Min Jun? "

( He lift his head )

She said " There's a meeting at lunch today. do you want to go toge.. "

( He cuts her talk )

He answered " I don't want to go "

The other partner said " Aigoo.. We've worked together for over 1 year and still haven't eaten together. Teacher Do, Do you even know my name? "

( He lifts his head with confusingly face )

She said again " You don't know? "

The other partner said " Oh my, How can that be? You see each other everyday, Do you know my name? "

The third partner said " Then, Do you know my name? "

( He stared at them )

He said " I'll be going "

( They're disappointing face '_'.. )

( Chun Song Yi, Her manager and her assistant in the car going to Chun Song Yi's Apartment )

Her manager said " Noona, just retire your SNS "

She answered " I don't want to.. Hey, I have 20.000 friends on SNS "

Her manager replied " What sort of friend are they? They turnes into anti-fans. and Noona, it hasn't even been a month. since the garlic pizza incident. "

( Chun Song Yi with offended face )

                                     *TWEET*

Chun Song Yi: Everyone, strangely, from the garlic pizza, I can smell garlic. am I the only one like that?

Her manager said " Then, not knowing that garlic is maneul ( Garlic in Korean ) How much were you bashed?. You didn't have to write anything. Why do you keep writing nonsense? Right now, the comments are insane."

She said " I don't care about those. "

Her manager told her " Noona, i'll just say this. A person like you, cannot converse with fans. The more you converse, the more they make fun of you. It's better to remain mum, so that you can maintain the mystery.."

( Chun Song Yi hit her manager with a news paper )

He said " Ouch! Ouch.. "

( His face grumbles )

She said " Just drive! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 14.3K 92
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
318K 21.1K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.6M 90.4K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.3M 158K 84
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...