The Second hybrid

By lisa_pait

Kataline is the younger fraternal twin sister of Renesmee. She was a miracle to her parents and was loved jus... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New Story
Important A/N
Rant
A/N

Chapter 1

16.8K 469 29
By lisa_pait

I knew I was a surprise to my family. I knew I would be loved the way my aunt was holding me. She said her name was Alice. When I was bathed and dressed, I was placed next to Renesmee who gave me a babyish grin. I babbled and she babbled  back. There were chuckles from all around. 

When daddy came downstairs, I was laying on my back, playing with my toes. He picked us up and held us. 

He looked at me. “A sweet surprise you were” 

I giggled and reached up and grabbed his nose. There were laughs from all around which made me curious. I pressed my hand to his cheek. 

“You’ll meet her soon Kata” 

I babbled again but I looked at Renesmee again. I knew a dumb mutt did something to her. I didn’t like it or him. Daddy laughs. 

I looked at him like he was stupid. Could he read my mind? 

“Yes, I can read your mind Kata.” 

Oh, oops. I still don’t like the mutt 

“Neither do I” 

Renesmee got my hand and we began to talk with our minds. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
354K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
671K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
22.2K 766 11
When Adele Swan moves to Forks for the remainder of her high school years, her biggest secret comes out.