Chance Encounter (SaTzu fanfi...

De Haruna_06

Tzuyu is just an ordinary 18 year old girl, who lives alone in a stunning apartment, but what happens when a... Mais

Chapter 2: Introductions
Chapter 3: Friendship
Chapter 4: The Party
Chapter 5: Setting Up
Chapter 6: The Game
Chapter 7: The Game Part 2
Chapter 8: Looking For A Job
Chapter 9: The First Day
Chapter 10: What Is This Feeling?
Chapter 11: The Bet
Chapter 12: Awkward
Chapter 13: The Hangout
Chapter 14: I Admit It...I'm Jealous
Chapter 15: The Question
Chapter 16: Sana's Answer
Chapter 17: The Date
Chapter 18: The Date Part 2
Chapter 19: The Date Part 3
Chapter 20: A Kiss Under The Moonlight
Chapter 21: It's Official
Chapter 22: The Surprise
Chapter 23: Audition Day
Chapter 24: Practice Week
Chapter 25: The Performances
Chapter 26: Initiation Time
Chapter 27: Final Decision
Chapter 28: The Meeting
Chapter 29: Preparation
Chapter 30: The Story Begins
Chapter 31: Make Me Like Ooh Ahh
Chapter 32: SaTzu's Date
Chapter 33: SaTzu's V Live
Chapter 34: Halloween Special
Chapter 35: A Day At The Dog Park
Chapter 36: Tzuyu's New Dog
Chapter 37: Gucci
Chapter 38: Sickness
Chapter 39: It's December!
Chapter 40: Confession Song
Chapter 41: Secret Mission
Chapter 42: Christmas Decorations
Chapter 43: Christmas Special
Author Q/A

Chapter 1: Moving In

14.9K 354 30
De Haruna_06

*Sana's POV*

"So you finally found a place to stay?"

I looked towards Mina, my best friend, and answered with a simple yeah. She walked over towards me and looked at the computer screen.

"Daebak! The place is amazing!" I couldn't disagree with her the place was quite big. Even though it was 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, perfect for a roomie, still the size of the place was absolutely stunning.

So I settled with this one since nobody took the spot of roomie yet. I clicked the apartment and paid for the rent. Then I took the address down and started packing my stuff.

Mina helped pack and we both carried the luggage to my car. When we were done putting the bags in the trunk Mina turned towards me. "Good luck Sana and tell me all about your roommate!" I smiled and gave her a hug. "Yeah I promise."

I got in my car and waved Mina goodbye. Before taking off I looked towards my old apartment building. "I'm gonna miss you and all the memories there."

After a few moments of silent thoughts I drove off to the new apartment.

30 minutes later I finally arrived at the place. My eyes couldn't stop staring at my surroundings. These places were so huge! Every building looked so high class and elegant!

I shook my head and reminded myself that I still need to get to my apartment. So I took one of my bags (since it was the only one I could carry on my own) and went to the front desk to finish the process of moving in.

After signing the papers, I got the keys to the apartment. I thanked the person and headed towards the apartment.

A few minutes of searching and I finally found it. I pushed the key into the lock, twisted it, and opened the door.

As soon as I did my jaw dropped and my eyes widened. This place was even more stunning than the pictures on the website. Everything was clean and looked like nobody was even living here.

I walked around and admired every single thing. "Is it me or am I living in a dream?" I thought as I walked back to the living room. "I wonder where my roommate is? Did she or he go somewhere?"

I was deep in my thoughts when it was interupted with somebody grabbing my shoulders and yelling "BOO!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

23.9K 808 28
Basically a michaeng fanfic where the both of them are exes. Will they give their relationship another chance or accept the fact that they are now...
17.7K 591 22
Im Nayeon has been in love with her childhood friend, Yoo Jeongyeon since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one da...
180K 6K 49
This story is about six college student; Chou Tzuyu, Minatozaki Sana, Yoo Jeongyeon, Im Nayeon, Son Chaeyoung, and Myoui Mina. Six of them struggles...
1.7K 39 20
Sometimes even the coldest of hearts can change, but is there anyone willing to change it? A heartbreaking story that you'd wish you never read. Rea...