Something more

By AryanSnow

Alex Montgomery Rogers is a 19 year old collage student. He had everything, a good family, good friends, good... More

His World.
Her World.
First Encounter.
Her first day.
Have lunch with me?
Lets go to Adler's.

WARNING!!!!

49 3 0
By AryanSnow

First of all, thank you to all the people clicking to read my story!!!
I composed this on my phone, so it may contain a lot of typos, so...sorry.
This story contains mature content and harsh language...Duah!
Hope you like it!!

Cheers!! x

Almost forgot, here's some visilual reference of the characters to help your imagination

Alex Montgomery Rogers, the protagonist of the story.

Sarah Monique Adler, the main girl of the story and Alex's romantic interest.

Aryan Joseph Gardner, Alex's best friend.

Jennifer Ava Evelyn, Aryan's romantic interest and the daughter of the chancellor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 258K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
285K 19.3K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
781K 22.1K 61
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...
773K 64.8K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...