My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxb...

By dianexagnes

Prince Louis William of York is tired. He's tired of formalities. He's tired of attending events, showing a n... More

My Fairytale - Larry AU boyxboy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
ABOUT NEXT CHAPTER (please read)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 part I
Chapter 28 part II
Chapter 29
Final Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 16

14.2K 635 769
By dianexagnes

Zouis on the side <3

Feedback is very welcomed! :)

-----

"Zayn," Louis called sitting down on the couch beside him, "Have you had boyfriends?"

Zayn shook his head, he was eating crisps so Louis waited for him to gulp the mouthful he was chewing "I've had dates, but I wouldn't count any of them as boyfriends," Zayn emphasised the word

Louis nodded "But you've dated," his mind drifted a little and Zayn's attention went back to the telly. "So," Louis said seconds later "how many days after a first date would you say it's ok to ask someone out on a second date? You think a week's alright?"

 "Are you asking me for advice about Harry?" Zayn chuckled.

 "No, it's about Daniel," Louis slapped him playfully "Of course it's about Harry, you idiot,"

Zayn laughed "Okay, okay. I guess it's the same. Haven't you been on dates?"

Louis sighed "Not with the same person more than once,"

Zayn raised his eyebrows amused "Bit of a player, huh?"

"Shut up, Malik, it's not like that," Louis shoved him.

"Loueh!" Zayn whined catching his bag of crisps a second before it fell from his lap.

Louis grabbed the bag and ate a handful.

"Well, it's Harry," Zayn said while Louis munched "Just call him, or whatever. Don't think too much about it,"

Louis nodded, standing "Yeah, I'll call him,"

Zayn chuckled "God, this is so chick flick-like,"

Louis had already dialled and was waiting for Harry to answer.

"Hello?" he heard Harry answer.

"Hi, Harry," Louis started playing with the hem of his t-shirt.

"Hi, Lou. What's up?"

Louis hesitated for two seconds "Hi, I... uuh, wanted to say that I had a great time last Friday, and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out again. This Saturday, if you're free," He closed his eyes after his messy speech. He heard Zayn chuckled lightly.

"Yeah, I'm free," He knew Harry was smiling. Louis could feel his smile in his voice, if that makes any sense. "I'd love to go out with you,"

Louis opened his eyes and let out a nervous chuckle "Great. I'll see you around seven,"

"Okay, great," Harry chuckled.

Louis chuckled as well, but it came out more like a giggle "Ok, then. See you soon,"

"Bye Lou,"

"Take care," Louis hang up.

"That was embarrassing," Zayn laughed.

"Shut up," Louis grabbed a cushion and threw it in his direction.

 "And where are you taking him?"

Louis plopped down on the other couch "Don't know, but I'll think of something," Louis suddenly covered his face with his hands "Oh, no. D'You think seven it's too early?"

Zayn laughed "Probably. It doesn't matter, Louis,"

Louis phone buzzed and Zayn peered to see what was it

From Harry: can't wait :) xxxx

Zayn chuckled "See? Don't worry, Lou,"

*

"I've finally found out why you've been in an awfully good mood this week.  And I don't blame you, not when you're in the honeymoon stage with your boyfriend anyway,"

Louis laughed. Of course Gemma wouldn't let him be "I don't remember being in boyfriend terms,"

"Okay, Harry didn't use the word boyfriend either, but," Gemma rolled her eyes.

"So you interrogated Harry?" Louis chuckled.

"Well, you wouldn't say anything!" Gemma complained.

"There's not much to say," Louis explained.

Gemma raised his eyebrows "I wouldn't say that after my chat with Harry," she smirked.

Louis blushed thinking about Harry talking to Gemma about him. He also found funny how Gemma's and Harry's smirk was almost identical, he wondered how he didn't notice the similarities before he knew they were related.

"Listen. I really, really like you Louis. So I'm not going to threaten you, but please, don't break my brother's heart," Gemma sweetly smiled.

Louis felt a lump in his throat, "I won't," he answered.

"And if that little dork does anything bad to you, you come and tell me about it," Gemma squeezed Louis shoulder, making Louis laugh.

"Okay, okay." He crossed his arms and tried to change the subject, "So should I go threaten Ashton?"

Gemma narrowed her eyes, but still a blush in her cheeks rose "What do you mean?"

Louis felt he was in control now, he smirked. "You've been in an awfully good mood as well, Gem" Louis said making quotation marks with his fingers "And let me tell you, facebook is quite public, y'know?"

Gemma's eyes were still narrowed "I don't have anything about my relationship on facebook,"

Louis proudly smiled "I know,"

Gemma gasped when realisation hit her, "You, stalker!"

"Now, no need to be rude," Louis ruffled Gemma's now blond hair "I was just going through Ashton photos and saw the comment you left."

Gemma was fixing her hair "It's funny how that could be the exact definition of 'stalker',"

"Whatever," Louis shrugged "It was a small comment, but definitely not a just-friends type of comment. Have you told Harry yet?"

Gemma snorted and shoved him playfully "You sort out your relationship with Harry before meddling with mine,"

Louis laughed "Fair enough,"

*

So there he was, a nervous Louis standing in the lift. He was wearing a grey, button-up shirt with black, tight jeans rolled up to his ankles and, his favourites, black vans. When the lift arrived to Harry's floor, he decided to knock on Harry's room door.

A smiley Harry in a comfy, big, grey sweater; dark, skinny jeans; and brown, leather boots opened the door. As soon as he saw Louis his smile disappeared.

"Oh, God. Where are we going? Am I dressed too casual? I can change t-" Harry started rambling.

Louis chuckled and interrupted him "Harry, you look perfect. Are you ready to go?" Louis spoke sweetly.

Harry blushed "Yeah," He closed his door and stepped into the lift.

When they were outside the building they walked to the parking lot.

"So, since I don't have any meanings of transportation, I hope you don't mind going in a taxi," Louis explained while they got in the cab.

 Harry laughed a little "It's alright,"

The taxi started driving. Harry noticed Louis didn't tell anything to the driver and they were already outside campus "Aren't you going to give instructions?" Harry whispered.

"I already did," Louis smiled.

"Oh," Harry figured Louis must have talked to the driver before he went to get him.

They chatted about everyday-stuff on the way to their –still unknown to Harry- destination.

"Sociology?" Louis asked, shivering a little.

"Yeah," Harry sighed "It's not as easy as it sounds,"

Louis chuckled "I believe you, I've taken it and it is kind of tricky,"

"You have?" Harry asked amazed. He realised he didn't know much about Louis and his original university, but he guessed it was a matter of time to get to know each other better.

"Yeah, if you want I can help you with this essay. When is it due?" Louis offered

Harry laughed "Monday,"

"Like, this Monday?" Louis laughed with him when Harry nodded "Then it's going to be a fun Sunday. Oh, we're here," Louis said when he saw the cab stopped. He thanked and paid the driver.

They were on a street with different restaurants. Zayn had told Louis about that street, where there are many places to eat all alongside.

"Where to?" Harry asked

"Let's go..." Louis scanned the street "Okay, let's try this one,"

They walked a few meters and entered into a place where they served mainly burgers and pizza. It was very informal, they sat next to the window.

"Can I get you something to drink?" The waitress offered, giving them the menu.

"I'll have a coke, please," Harry asked politely.

"Same for me," Louis said without taking his eyes from Harry, making him smile in return.

When the waitress left Harry started to read the menu.

 Louis spoke "Okay, I only have one condition," Harry looked up from his menu "you can only ask for an appetizer here,"

Harry was confused "An appetizer?"

Louis nodded and smiled, crinkles forming around his eyes. Harry forgot about the world when he saw Louis smiling that way

The waitress arrived with their beverages "Have you decided anything?" she asked

"Harry?" Louis asked him

Harry quickly scanned the appetizers "Can I have the potato wedges, please?" The waitress nodded and wrote down the order

"That would be all, thanks," Louis said.

Harry chuckled when the waitress left "Man, I was craving that bacon burger,"

"I'll take you to eat burgers some other time," Louis smiled and unconsciously reached for Harry's hand across the table. He felt butterflies when Harry interlaced their fingers together.

They stayed like that until their food arrived. The potatoes didn't last long, and when they were finished Louis asked for the bill, paid and left.

"Come," Louis told Harry walking towards a rather fancy restaurant across the street. Harry didn't question him and walked beside him.

"Table for two?" the hostess asked Louis.

"Yes, please," Louis replied.

She led them to a quiet part of the restaurant. It was really nice. There was soft music playing in the background, white tablecloths covered every table, the light was dimmed and it wasn't full of people. She gave them two menus and left.

"Okay, here we're ordering the entrées," Louis pronounced the word with a perfect French accent

Harry found out Louis speaking French was a major turn on for him, he tried thinking of something else. He felt so silly; one word and he turned into a horny teenager. He gave a sip to the water in his glass, "You speak French?" he asked after swallowing

Louis shrugged "Yeah," he laughed.

They read the menus "Everything is so fancy," Harry whispered, smiling and showing his dimples.

Louis chuckled "Pick whatever you want, don't worry,"

Soon, a waiter was at their table.

"I'll have the lamb," Harry said looking unsure. When Louis nodded, encouraging him, he turned to the waiter and smiled "Please," he gave him his menu.

"And I'll have the salmon," Louis returned his menu as well.

"Very well," the waiter nodded and left.

They talked and talked, never getting bored of what the other had to say. They learnt trivial things about each other that they didn't know. Harry found out that Louis didn't like lemon pie; Louis discovered Harry was into motorcycles, a thing he wouldn't have guessed; and the two of them were very happy to know they were both dog-persons. Being together felt so natural, Louis didn't want to sound cliché but he really felt they were meant to be.

When they were done they started walking along the street again, this time holding hands.

"It was a really nice dinner, Louis," Harry smiled

Louis returned the smile, but snorted "But we're still missing dessert," Harry's eyes grew wide "And you're picking where,"

Harry chuckled "I don't think I can eat another bite,"

Louis nudged him with his shoulder "Don't be weak, Styles. How would you handle a French Classical Menu if I take you to one, huh?"

"What the hell is that?" Harry laughed.

"It's a meal of seventeen courses," Louis explained.

"Seventeen courses?" Harry nearly yelled "You've eaten seventeen courses?"

Louis chuckled "It was just once. It's not like French people eat it every day,"

"Wow, I don't even think Niall could do it. And Gemma! Gemma couldn't even have two courses, she's so picky with her food," Harry shook his head laughing

 "I like your sister," Louis laughed "She called us boyfriends yesterday," Louis said without thinking, and as soon as he said that, he regretted it. He looked up to see Harry and found him staring at his walking feet, "I mean, I'm not making fun of that. It's just that, I don't know if that's what you want,"

 "Is that what you want?" Harry shyly looked back at Louis with a small smile on his lips

"Yeah," Louis breathed. That was what he wanted, and he didn't need to think twice about it "Yeah, I'd like that. I mean, if you want that too,"

Harry stopped walking and pulled Louis' arm, making him stop and bringing him to his side "I'd love to be your boyfriend," Harry smiled. Before Louis could return the smile, Harry kissed him.

The kiss was sweet and passionate. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis body, and Louis set his arms around Harry's neck, a comfortable spot due to his shorter height.

Harry suddenly broke the kiss "But I don't want to pressure you. If it's too soon for you, we can da-"

Louis frowned "Haz, I was kissing my boyfriend. Don't interrupt," he pouted

Harry smiled, melting on the inside, and leaned in for another kiss. After a few seconds of kissing they heard wolf-whistling and voices laughing. They parted and saw a group of young teenagers passing by across the street. The boys were laughing and cheering, while the girls were cooing at them.

They laughed and Harry waved at them. They kept walking hand in hand.

When they reached a small bakery Harry suggested to have dessert in there.

They bought a two slices of cake and sat on a small table. There was only another couple minding their own business, they didn't even notice them.

The cake was really good, and after a few minutes of giggling and blushing, things went back to normal.

 "So, in total, how many animals do you own?" Harry asked, amused by the long list of animals Louis said his family owned

"I don't know for sure," Louis scratched the back of his head "The pets grow old and they keep adding all the time. I mean, when I left there were four dogs, I think, but we probably own more now,"

Harry's eyebrows arched "Four dogs? And you keep adding? Why would you have so many dogs?"

Louis shifted in his seat, but kept the smile on his face "My dad's into hunting,"

"And you're going to tell me you own twenty horses?" Harry joked.

Louis chuckled "No, I won't tell you I own twenty horses," To be honest, he didn't even know how many he owned. It could be more than twenty.

"So you're a spoiled little brat, aren't you?" Harry laughed.

Louis laughed with him "Well, we still live off our parents' money. I don't see you have a job. Or Niall or Zayn. So, aren't we all?" he smiled.

"Okay, okay," Harry gave up. It was true that his dad left them, and that's why they moved to America, but he still sent a check every month, even though he didn't have to, since they were over eighteen years-old. The check was generous enough so that Gemma and he didn't have to work, so he couldn't argue about that.

They ended up feeding each other cake, and although Louis thought it was the cheesiest way to eat dessert, he didn't mind. For the first time of his life he felt completely and genuinely happy.

*

Next morning Louis was knocking again in Harry's room door. He got no answer, and when he was about to knock again he heard some grunts.

"It isn't ten yet, Max," Harry said in a deep, raspy, morning voice.

Louis smiled and got closer to the door "It's not Max,"

He heard some ruffling and soon Harry was opening the door, wearing only sweatpants and a big sleepy smile.

"Hey," Harry softly said.

"Good morning" Louis smiled, leaning on the doorframe "Ready for that essay?"

"It's so early," Harry whined.

Louis chuckled, but ignored him "I forgot my phone, why don't you get ready while I go get it?"

"'kay," Harry rubbed his eyes.

 "Is your stair door opened?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, it always is," Harry said yawning.

"Okay, I'll take them. Be right back," Louis gave a quick peck on Harry's plump lips and Harry sighed in content.

After he grabbed his phone he saw there was some hot water left in the kettle. He took one of his mugs and quickly prepared a tea for Harry.

When he was back to Harry's room, he found him lying on his bed with his eyes closed. The only difference was that he was wearing a hoodie now.

Louis set the mug on Harry's night table. When Harry heard Louis, he opened his eyes and made grabby hands. Louis sat on the edge of the bed.

"I need a good-morning kiss," Harry hummed closing his eyes again.

Louis laughed "I already gave you one,"

Harry pouted again "Pretty please?"

Louis couldn't help crouching down and kissing his boyfriend. The kiss tasted like mint toothpaste.

"Lay down with me for five minutes?" Harry asked using the whiny tone again

Louis chuckled "You're so clingy in the mornings," But he was already kicking off his shoes and squeezing into the small bed "Only five minutes, okay?"

Harry scooted closer to Louis and fell into his arms. He leaned his head on Louis shoulder and closed his eyes, breathing his scent "Sure"

Louis started playing with Harry's curls, and though that maybe resting his eyes for five minutes wasn't a bad idea.

He woke up with a cramped arm and a snoring Harry by his side. He checked the time on his phone and saw it was almost eleven.

Louis sighed and kissed the top of Harry's head, "Haz," he whispered, making Harry stir a bit "Darling, wake up," Louis kissed his forehead

A crooked smile appeared on Harry's lips "Five more minutes?" He asked, with morning voice back to his throat.

Louis chuckled and untangled himself from Harry "Your tea's gone cold,"

Harry sat up and yawned loudly "Let's have some breakfast,"

As soon as Harry said that, Louis noticed how hungry he was "Okay," he agreed.

While Harry was making breakfast, Louis added hot water to the cold tea and prepared another one. He gave Harry the fresher one. Harry settled the plates on the table and they started eating.

"How do you manage to wake up every morning?" Louis asked now knowing how hard it was for him.

Harry laughed lightly, "I wake up early every day with no problem. I sleep 'till late on Sundays to make it up for it,"

"So you wake up at noon on Sundays?"

"No, I wake up around ten, but you're so comfy I overslept," Harry smiled.

Louis returned the smile, "So that's why you complained about not being ten yet when I knocked?"

Harry chuckled "Yeah, my roomies aren't allowed to nag me before ten,"

"Is Max the one with black hair?" Louis asked, trying to remember the names of Harry's roommates, he'd only seen them a couple of times.

"No, Keahu is the black haired. Max has brown hair," Harry picked up the empty plates from the table.

Louis shook his head "Okay, you're gonna have to write that one down for me,"

Harry chuckled "He's Hawaiian," He explained.

After Louis helped with the dishes, and a bit more complaining from Harry, they were finally attempting to write his essay. Louis was seated on Harry's bed, with his legs crossed and leaning on the wall. Harry was on his desk, typing on his laptop.

"Okay, so... let's start with the introduction,"

Louis laughed "What a plot twist! An essay starting with an introduction!" he joked.

Harry turned to look at him and smirked "Hey, you want to write it yourself?"

Louis raised his hands in defeat "I'll just read this book, then," He grabbed a big Sociology book and opened it, resting it on his legs.

Harry laughed "No, please tell me how to start the introduction"

Louis laughed as well, "Well, you can always write a question and start from there. Or write a definition and base on that,"

Harry nodded and then spent ten minutes thinking of the perfect question to start his essay.

Three hours and four breaks later, Harry was starting to write the conclusion. Aside from the breaks, they had worked non-stop. Harry even started calling Louis 'Mr Tomlinson' when he scolded him for wanting more breaks.

"...modern sociological theory descends from the historical foundations of functionalist, that's Durkheim don't forget to write about him, Haz, and conflict-cent..." Louis stopped reading when the book was taken from him. He looked up and saw Harry putting the book on the night table. "Why are you not typing?" Louis arched his brows.

"Cause I'm tired?" Harry smiled and leaned to kiss Louis.

Louis let him. After a moment, when he felt Harry nibbling his bottom lip, he stopped the kiss but kept their foreheads together "You have an essay to finish," He said looking straight into Harry's shimmering eyes.

"Yeah, in a bit," Harry replied, kissing him again but this time more fiercely.

Louis kissed him back.

Harry felt Louis caressing his face and pulling them incredibly close. Louis was so tender, Harry felt he was holding the most valuable and fragile thing of the world in his arms. Somewhere along the way, they laid down and now Harry was on top of Louis.

Every cell in Harry's body was so sensitive, perceiving everything; he was tasting Louis, hearing his soft moans, smelling his sweet scent, and feeling every perfect part of him. Harry's hands were all over Louis, feeling his defined biceps and his soft sides. And so were Louis' hands, roaming Harry's back and running his fingers through his curls, tugging some of them.

They both made a sudden move which made their hips converge, groins meeting roughly. "Fuck, Harry," Louis breathed before breaking the kiss.

Harry let out a small moan and went for Louis neck. Louis closed his eyes tight, swallowing. With a swift movement he rolled them over so now he was on top.

He kissed Harry. It was short but just as passionate. "Come on, darling, you still have a lot to do," He almost purred in Harry's ear.

It took a lot of strength to Harry not to roll them again and do all the nasty things he was thinking to Louis.

Louis straddled Harry's hips and with a smirk on his face, he lightly rotated his hip against Harry's before quickly standing up.

Harry grunted in response "You fucking tease," He smirked, accepting Louis' hand offering to help him up.

Louis chuckled "If you finish quickly we might have some time before the lads start looking for us,"

"Okay" Harry agreed, giving a squeeze to Louis' round bum.

But as hard as he tried, Harry just couldn't completely concentrate on his essay after those heated minutes. Niall called him asking where he was before Harry wrote the last paragraph. All Harry got after he was done was a long, sweet kiss from his boyfriend.

"Let's go, or else they'll come down," Louis took Harry's hand.

Louis only got groans from Harry as a response.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...