100 Questions

By AshHawthorne

The Inbetween - It's not life and it's not death, but it's everything I wanted. Everything I needed. More

Quote
100 Questions
Ashton's Poem -- The Place of No Return

Dedication

201 5 1
By AshHawthorne

This story is dedicated to two of my friends, Adam and Gavin.

Adam was the most amazing person I have ever known. He was brave, strong, funny, talented, and loving. He was diagnosed with leukemia in 2007 when he was thirteen years old. After five long years of an up and down battle with cancer, he passed away March 11th 2012.

Gavin was hilarious, one of the awesomest people I have ever and probably will ever meet. His death wasn't expected to say the least. On September 10th 2011 my friend was caught in an undertow while cliff diving and passed away along with his brother.

These two guys were amazing people. They were kind, loyal, courageous. The world lacks people like them, so having them taken away has definitely been difficult.

I wrote this for them, the rock star and the actor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 3.4K 20
A story of deception and true love
27.3K 1.1K 9
𝗜𝗼𝗻 𝘂𝘀𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆...
1.5K 74 16
Baby just read 🩷 Comment your thoughts 🩷 Follow if you want to 🩷 Like if you like it 🩷 Love you all 🩷 Also this is ongoing also meaning that I'm...
179 54 25
I was a fighter but nothing could have prepared me for death even though I knew it was going to happen sooner than later but it's fun to wish right...