Sexting My Bully

By Lilliana_

❝ I found myself the moment I found you. And I am absolutely terrified, that if I lose you, I will lose mysel... More

Sexting My Bully
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
VERY IMPORTANT !! PLEASE READ
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

17.3K 755 306
By Lilliana_

Chapter 7

Please don't hate me for this, I'm really so sorry for not updating, but my old laptop got fucked up and I had to buy a new one which means that I lost everything that was on my other laptop.moreover university sucks and being in a medicine school sucks the most, plus I barely find the time to do anything other than studying and getting fucked up. Anyway I'm sorry and he's a new chapter and sorry if it's short and if there's any mistakes. I will probably edit them later today or something.

Oh and by the way I might update a longer chapter later today ;)

PS: this chapter is dedicated to @harryluver101 since she was the first one to comment on the previous chapter ;)xx

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Of course I wouldn't Mr.Ben.. Of course I wouldn't Mr.Ben.. Of course I wouldn't Mr.Ben....

What no no no

Please tell me that this is just a bad dream, and eventually I'm going to wake up and everything would be back to normal. Because this can't be happening.

It can't. It simply can't

I can't tutor Harry Edward Styles the guy that bully's, insults, and hits me all the time. The guy that hates my guts, the guy that made my life a fucking living hell. I. Just. Can't.

"But Mr Ben I know I've asked you this before but for the love of god, can't you please find someone else" I said slowly as I looked at Mr. Ben with hopeful eyes, hoping that he would get me out of all this bullshit.

"Alana I told you before, that I can't, you're one of our great students. In fact you're the best, and that's exactly why we chose you. So deal with it"

Deal. With. It.... How on earth I'm suppose to do that, how I'm suppose to deal with Harry styles and his big fat ego.

                                       *********************************************

Unfortunately the news about me tutoring Harry spread like the wild fire, and everybody in the entire school kept talking about the massive "news"; and about how this was the baddest idea since dear Harry "loves" me so much. Note to the sarcasm. The way they talked and gossiped made me feel like I was like the one who agreed to what Mr.Ben said although the truth it was Harry who did, and honestly if it was for me I wouldn't tutor him because it's the last thing I want to do in my miserable life, but I just couldn't say no; college is my escape from this fucked up place from my fucked up life and if I want to go to a great college I need a great GPA; thus, I need to work harder and try my best in everything even if it means tutoring Harry Styles for some damn credit hours.

Lunch came pretty quickly than usual, and as I made my way to the cafeteria I felt that everybody is watching and looking at me waiting for Harry to come out of nowhere and bully's the shit out of me, but fortunately that didn't happen and I managed to make my way to where I usually sit in peace away from everybody, away from the fake and annoying students that talk and gossip about everybody; specially away from the "it" crowd. As soon as I sit I pulled my phone out of my pocket to find that I have a massage from Henry.

HS69: wassup beautiful !?

Lana95: nothing much, wbu !?

HS69: Same!

Lana95: Hmm!!

HS69: :p

Lana95: so what are you doing right now :p

HS69: having lunch; what about you beautiful !?

Lana95: talking to you loser :p

HS69: come again what did you say !?

Lana95: I said LOSER :p

HS69: ya know clumsy girl no one have ever called me a loser, I'm a hot beast babe :p

Lana95: well I guess there's a first time for everything Henry boy :p

Henry was basically one the things that were on my mind since the morning; he seemed funny, charming , and cute and honestly something about him made you want to talk to him more, he was kinda mysterious in a attractive way. Which made me wonder which Henry was he because as I know there is only five guys with the name of Henry in this hell whole, Henry O'conner and he's some math geek that spends all his time solving math equations, Henry Redford and he's a player in the school football team plus he's dating Skyline Jackson one of the "it" girls, moreover, there is Henry Madsen and he's honestly one of the shyest guys in the entire school; thus, it's probably not him or maybe it is, there's also Henry Booth, but I one hundred percent doubt it's him since he's dating some girl on my math class called Maria and as I know both of them are crazy and madly in love; trust me they are because the way they look at each other is just so lovey dovey, finally there's Henry Williams and he's one of Harry's friends one of his followers, but to be honest he's damn hot you know golden blonde hair, baby blue eyes and sun kissed skin fortunately he's rude and he's more stupid than the word stupid itself.

HS69: whatever babe :p but trust I'm far far away from the word loser like I said I'm a hot beast :p

Lana95: don't you mean I'm a loser beast with a big ego babe :p

HS69: whatever makes you sleep at night my love :p

HS69: by the way I don't want to freak you out or anything but are you still going send me that picture of you're hmm body or nah !?

Lana95: yes I guess I will :p

HS69: cool :p can't wait babe :p

                                          *********************************************

The day somehow went pretty fast and smooth; and for the first time I managed to avoid Harry completely which is massively odd because normally he's always there and he's always willing to fuck the shit out of me and make my life like a living hell, but today he didn't which freak me out.

Swiftly I made my way through the crowded hall way hoping to catch the bus before it goes and leaves me behind again, and to be honest I was not ready to walk in the fucking rain again and get my clothes wet.

"Alana where the hell do you think you're going" the familiar husky voice said smoothly

"H-hhome" I stuttered

"Well you can't go home Edwards" he said slowly as he made his way towards me

"W-why ?!"

"Have you forget already !? Or do you have Alzheimer Edwards" his voice was low and husky as he stood perfectly in front of me with his oh-so-perfect-body

"Forget hmm w-what" I said slowly as I managed to calm myself & my body, but failed.

"Our tutoring lessons Edwards"

"But Mr.Ben didn't s-say that w-we have to s-start t-today" I scowled

"I know he didn't, but I'm not busy today and I would like to start today; do you have any problem with that Edwards" he told me, his voice was smooth & sweet like cotton candy; and it somehow made my body go crazy.

"N-no"

"Good!! Now let's go" he whispered slowly in my ears before walking away from me towards the school parking leaving me standing in the middle of the "now-empty" hall way trying to control my emotions that suddenly went wild along with my body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please vote, vote, and again vote; and don't forget to comment if you want to ❤️

And fan me if you want a buddy :p

Also, I'm going to dedicate the next chapter to the first two people who comment on this chapter ;)xx

A/N: Stay beautiful, Stay strong my mon amours ;)xox

   -Lilly ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 69 35
Anna Rose Shadow is a normal girl. she doesn't have many friends and goes to the Los Angeles academy of Preforming Arts. She shares a room with her b...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
993 2 25
Cassia Reynes was a simple, teenage girl. She was brought into foster care after her parents died in a shooting. She is now a maid with 3 older broth...
39.9K 1.2K 57
What happens if you suddenly bumped to the person you hate? The person you never wanted to see? The person who hurt you? And especially, the person w...