My Little One { Sugamon }

By NamJoonbubbletea

" Dada ... " Yoongi was extremely tired but was fighting it. He sucked on the soothie softly and lay in Namjo... More

| Intro |
| One |
| Two |
| Three |
| Four |
| Five |
| Six |
| Seven |
| Eight |
| Nine |
| Ten |
| Eleven |
| Twelve |
| Thirteen |
| Fourteen |
| Fiveteen |
| Sixteen |
| Seventeen |
| Eightteen |
| Nineteen |
| Twenty one |
| Twenty Two |
| Twenty Three |
New little book
| Twenty Four |
| Twenty Five |
| Twenty Six |
Please read this is important
| Twenty Seven |
Updates
Plagarism
| Twenty Eight |
| Twenty Nine |
| Merry Christmas |
| Thirty |
Update
New Chapter Soon
| Thirty One |
Important please read

| Twenty |

9.6K 341 242
By NamJoonbubbletea

" Jungkook please stop it " Jimin had tried to chase the little down, it had been a week since Yoongi was little. Everyone was out of the house for a workout but since Jimin had torn something in his wrist he skipped today.

" Okay you know what Jungkook fine run around " Jimin had given up and sat down on the couch where Yoongi was playing on his phone.

" Oh hey hyung " Yoongi spoke up and Jimin groaned. Jungkook had just walked back in the room begging for attention from Jimin, but Jimin was too tired.

" Come here Jungkook " Yoongi put his phone down and in his pocket, Jungkook crawled over to Yoongi and into his arms. Jungkook had been wearing a long white tee with knee socks. Jimin just sighed and laid down,

" Kookie lets go get toys to play with okay? " Jungkook quickly shook his head and bolted upstairs before Yoongi could catch him. Within a few minutes Jimin was passed out.

2 hours later~

Chaos. That was the only word to describe it, Jimin was asleep on the couch while upstairs Yoongi and Jungkook were baking a cake cake with baby powder and water.

" PARK JI-MIN " All of the boys walked in and saw Jimin sleeping and figured he had put the boys down as well, but when Jin went upstairs he found out otherwise.

Jimin still hadn't woken up,

" YAH JIMIN " Namjoon shook his shoulders and that instantly woke him up,

" huh wait what oh my gosh the- " Namjoon sighed and Jin was running down the stairs with little toys filled with what looked like every failed baking attempt of Namjoons'.

" What the fuck Jimin we trusted you " is all Namjoon had said but Jimin felt like he was gonna cry, his lower lip wiggled a bit.

" BATHS BOTH OF THEM NOW " Jin shouted from the kitchen and Namjoon and Hoseok sighed getting up to take care of the job since Jimin wasn't responsible.

" Don't worry hyung it's alright we all get a little tired sometimes " Taehyung put his arm around Jimin softly and nuzzled his head in his neck.

" Yah you're sweaty and gross get off of me " Jimin pushed arguing arms off and he gave his signature boxy smile and giggle.

After the boys were bathed they were taken downstairs to play, Jimin just avoided the entire situation staying silent and watching the littles play intently.

" Ch-Chimchim pway too.. " Jungkook spoke through his pacifier while Yoongi was wobbling on a soft blanket in a gentle baby space.

" Oh our pumpkin is so sweet yes he is " Jin got down on the floor blowing raspberries on Yoongi's tummy and Jimin was nearly in tears. Jungkook waved his hand in front of Jimins face,

" Dada.. " this immediately got his attention and he looked down,

" Hmm? "

" Pway..? " Jimin shook his head no and Jungkook pouted. Hoseok just stepped up and took Jungkook in his arms to play patty cake with. Jimin went back to staring at how Yoongi was getting raspberries blown on his very soft and sunken in tummy.

Jimin muttered a soft scoff before getting up,

" I'm getting a shower and going to bed " he spat coldly and started to walk upstairs. Jin looked over, his mom senses were tingling as were Namjoons dad senses.

" What's wrong Jimin " Jin spoke up,

" Jimin what do you want Appa to give you a hug " Namjoon teased softly trying to get the younger to smile but he did the opposite.

" You aren't my fucking 'Appa' I'm going to bed leave me alone " Jimin shot a glare and Jin stepped up,

" Yah that is no way to speak to your hyung apologize now " Jin tapped his foot,

" I'm a grown man I don't apologize I say my opinions and that's- okay sorry 'hyungs' " Jin had given the mom look so he sarcastically apologized and went upstairs.

" Joon-ah did you yell at him earlier for napping? Yes the kids were messy but he's got bags under his eyes bigger than your bank account " (a/n don't. )

Namjoon shook his head and Cheshire Cat smiled,

" Don't worry Jin he will be fine " Jin's face was almost in disgust but yet confusion,

" Joon-ah you're scaring me " Namjoon waved his hand blocking soft raspberries on Yoongi's cheek,

" Don't he's fine "

" Obviously not "

" Jin shush its fine seriously " by now Namjoon was extremely annoyed, Jin's face lit up and he Cheshire Cat smiled as well.

" Now I get it "

In the shower~

Jimin grabbed the soft baby soap in one hand and men's in the other, tears were streaming down his face.

" Jiminie big boy.. J-Jiminie.. b-big boy " he put the soap down and hugged his knees letting the water trickle down his face and having the tears mix. He sobbed silently in the shower fighting little space.

" Chimchim big boy.. " he whispered softly to himself fighting the constant battles of his consciousness. He rocked back and forth as water would bead down on him.

" Chimchim no big boy " he began to sob harder into his knees and rock even faster hugging himself tightly from anxiety. He heard the door open and he quickly got up and acted normal,

" Yah who is it " Jimin shouted coldly and spat although tears still ran smoothly down his face,

" So Jiminie is trying to be a big boy now? Truth is Jiminie isn't a big boy now is he? " Namjoon spoke softly and crossed his arms smiling. Jimins' heart dropped and his stomach felt sick.

" Hyung I'm a grown fucking man get out in trying to shower " Namjoon chuckled,

" Were gonna use big boy words now huh baby boy? " Jimin melted and just sat on the floor of the bath tub crying,

" Appaaaa " Jimin whined and started sobbing into his knees again,

" Shh Appa's here let's get you cleaned up " Namjoon pulled back the shower curtain and switched the setting from shower to bath. Jimins whole face was red and puffy yet he didn't speak a word he just sat there melting at the attention he had been longing for for years.

He was a little even before Taehyung had come out about it, just too ashamed to admit it.

" If you needed to be little Jiminie you could've told someone, we're here for you Chimchim. You don't have to act like a daddy, you're such a cute little boy " Namjoon washed Jimins back and softly cooed sweet words at him.

After rinsing Jimins hair he let the bath water drain and picked Jimin up to dress him, he put him in a Mickey Mouse pull-up and a pair of black and white thigh highs with a baby blue sweater.

" Aigoo Jiminie is so cute " Jin had walked in and smiled at both of them,

" Jungkook and Taehyung are cuddling and watching Winnie the Pooh and Yoongi is being bottle fed, ah what have we here " Jin walked over to the little Jimin who made grabby hands at Jin.

Jin smiled and picked him up cradling his head,

" Jiminie is such a little baby, a cute little bun " Jin bounce walked with Jimin for a few minutes. Jimin had cried so much and been so tired he could've passed out there.

" Do you want to cuddle with the boys Chimchim? " Jimin nodded and saw a blue pacifier on the dresser next to his bed. Jin started walking downstairs and Jimin softly cried. Once they were downstairs is when Jin noticed because he had started breathing heavy.

" Oh honey what's wrong " Jimin was silently sobbing in Jin's arms and Jin knew exactly what he wanted well at least he thought. He went into the kitchen making a bottle and Jimin just kept on crying his little heart out.

" Eomma will feed you baby it's alright " As the bottle was heating up Jin bounce walked while Namjoon walked in to get more milk for Yoongi and saw Jin and Jimin.

" Oh Jiminie baby " Namjoon kissed the littles forehead and then heard a little ding indicating the timer was up. Jin quickly grabbed the bottle and took the silent crying Jimin up to the nursery and into the rocking chair.

" It's okay little one Eomma is here " Jin had rough Jimin upstairs before any other littles had found out but that's alright. Jin carefully stuck the bottle in his mouth and Jimin sucked softly as he sniffled back his tears.

Jin rocked very slow and soft, he hummed sweet and soft Korean lullabies to the younger who ate it all up and loved every second of it.

Jimin drank maybe a fourth of the bottle before Jin grabbed a blue paci from the side table and placed it in Jimins mouth, he finally got what he wanted.

" Eomma is right here baby shh " Jin patted the smallest bum lulling him into sleep softly.

Yep Jimin is a little. Anyways I love being little and Aja is a blessing she is always there when I need her. rapmochiand2jae

Ah anyways fun fact, I use johnsons nighttime baby wash so whenever someone hugs me they're always like why do you smell like a baby? Ye ya girl is a little bit other times I smell like  stereotypical cheerleader,

Okie wove you byeeeeeee

-Mi-Young

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.4K 25
"Sweetie, who's daddy?" "Hobi is Yoonie daddy.." β˜€οΈ+πŸŒ™ Yoongi had been a little for a while now, scared to tell the other members in fear of being ju...
177K 7.4K 16
Jimin strokes Yoongi's head as they are cuddled up in blankets on the sofa. "What the hell are you doing?" Yoongi murmurs. "I'm just being affection...
69.8K 2K 13
" I am gonna punish you for your all lies " suga says in his heavy breathe glaring at the boy whose lips has his saliva still. A shiver ran down his...
200K 4.8K 73
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ ((A/N: I get fed up with readers complaining about the smallest things. Stop it. I've been warnin...