HE MADE ME(a Princeton love s...

By dreazzy_baybeh

yo More

Back
Say Yes
authors appology
when i meet the one
when i meet the one part 2
???

HE MADE ME(a Princeton love story)

329 10 1
By dreazzy_baybeh

Hi I'm True but everybody calls me T/TT. I'm a shy girl so I don't have a lot of friends. ok to make a long story short I think I'm in love. with this guy name... he's kind, he holds me close at night,he caters to me, and he's just so hot and sexy. something tells me it's wrong but it feels so right to love someone that loves you back.for once in my life I found love and if that means being in love with my step brother then I guess it's worth it.

sorry it's short I'm knew to this so..... add this to your library and comment please :] and vote #thesehoesiantloyal thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 61.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
662K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
93.1K 1.9K 34
šŸ”žšŸ”žšŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...