Unexpected Roommate (BTS)

By Koneko_Senpaixx

>In the editing process< More

INTRO
Part 1: Departure
Part 2: Arrival
Part 3: BTS POV
Part 4: A Day With V
Part 5: A Day With Suga
Part 6: Rainy Day
Part 7: A Day With Rap Monster
Part 8: Troubles
Part 9: A Day With Jungkook
Part 10: Stay
Part 11: A Day With Jin
Part 12: Him
Part 13: A day with J-Hope
Part 14: The Get Away
Part 15: S-P-Y
Part 16: Date
Part 17: Early Birthday
Part 18: Trouble
Part 19: Bad, Better, Worse
Part 20: Jung-Su
Part 21: Caught
Part 22: Surprise Party
Part 23: Broken
Part 24: Comfort
Part 25: Bitter-Sweet
Part 26: Unpleasant Goodbye
Part 27: The Grand Finale
Jimin POV
KAI POV
It's A.....
Sasaengs
1st Birthday
Departure...
Transformation
Arrival
Hidden Feels, Thoughts and Encounter
The Fortune
Giving Back
Tragedy
Hurt
Letting Go
Fin
Announcement

Pregnant

51K 869 1.5K
By Koneko_Senpaixx

A/N:

Hey everyone~ Well, I've been getting lots of messages and requests about writing about the baby, so I decided that I'll write like 2 or 3 chapters regarding how Karen was when she was pregnant, how the couple deals with the coming of the new baby, the many uncles and so on. I tried my best to describe the notion of being pregnant to make it feel as real as I possibly could. I don't have kids but uhh hopefully you enjoy reading this and I hope you grow to love the baby xD hahaha. Lots of love and more to come <3

XOXO,
K_Sunbaexx

-First Trimester-

My body is undergoing many changes.

"Hormonal changes affect almost every organ system in your body. These changes can trigger symptoms even in the very first weeks of pregnancy."

That's what the doctor had told me.

I felt Extreme tiredness. Tender and swollen breasts. Morning sickness was the worst. Mood swings, headaches and instead of gaining weight I was losing. Although the doctor said it was normal. I hated being alone but when I felt too crowded it made me angry. Jimin doesn't even sleep with me anymore. He sleeps on the couch. I hated these awful mood swings. Morning sickness is by far the worst thing I've experienced, I didn't think having a baby would mean feeling this way. I mean of course I knew the symptoms but this is ridiculous. My breasts were hurting so much, they're so sensitive now and man they are really swollen! I had to buy 3 cup sizes up, although Jimin didn't seem to mind that part.

"Babe? You're still awake?" Jimin opened the door.

"Yeah, I can't sleep. My breasts are really hurting..." I sighed.

"Umm, oh." He said as he scratched his head.

"Stay with me. I feel kinda lonely." I patted the bed.

He smiled and lay next to me. I smiled at him.

"You know the doctor was really surprised when I told her the baby was already squirming around at 3 1/2 weeks. She said it would be a strong baby and a smart one. But times passed so quickly. 13 weeks tomorrow and I'll be in the second trimester, she said the morning sickness would go away in about 2 more weeks maybe one" I said.

"What about your um, breast issue?" He asked.

"I asked her about that as well, she said since I'm developing milk they're gonna stay like this."

His eyes widened. "That big?"

I chuckled. "You sounded like Suga just now"

"You saying I'm a perv?" He asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." I smiled and held his hand. "I'm sorry about my mood swings."

"Babe, it's okay. I know being pregnant isn't easy, I mean honestly most of the time you look so sad and miserable. You just get tired and yeah, it's a pregnant lady thing. I know" he kissed my hand.

"Pregnant lady thing? Hehe. That sounded funny. But I'm lucky you're so patient with me, I think any other guy would've just left. Haha"

"Love is patience babe." He kissed me.

I kissed him back. "It feels nice to kiss you again and have you here with me"

He kissed me again. "I missed you. But I'll do whatever it takes to makes you feel comfortable and happy"

"You make me happy silly" I smiled.

"Not all the time, haha. Remember when you said you hated me for getting you pregnant?" He chuckled.

"But I didn't mean it baby. I've been through hell with this morning sickness thing and I was just...stressed out. I don't have the slightest clue about being pregnant and what to expect you know?" I said as I rubbed my tummy.

He put his hand on top of mine. "Are we gonna come up with names soon?"

"Mm, have you thought of any?" I asked.

"Girl or Boy?" He asked.

"Ah, so you have been." I smiled. "Let's hear them"

"Mm, well, if it's a boy I want him to have my name. If it's a girl, Cho Hee but I'd like her to have your name too. Maybe Vanessa Cho Hee Park." He smiled.

"What does Cho Hee mean?" I asked.

"Beauty and Joy." He said.

"I like it." I held his hand. "Jimin Jr doesn't sound bad either"

"What about you?" He asked.

"Mm, if it's a boy I was thinking maybe, Jimin Bryce Park or Jimin Elijah Park. I haven't really thought of boy names as much. But if it's a girl, I like the name Grace Cho Hee Park, Melanie Faith, Genevieve, Isabella Hope, Eboni Rose, Amber Loraine, Serena Ayu and Leah Anais." I said.

"You want a baby girl?" He smiled.

"I do but whatever it is, I'll love it no matter what." I smiled.

"I like Leah Anais. It sounds pretty." He said.

"Thank you" I said and cuddled up to him. "I can't wait until I'm able to hold him/her in my arms and sing to it."

He kissed my head. "To my baby in my arms for the first time"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "Me too..."

I dozed off to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Second Trimester-

Doctor: everything is okay. Your tummy just gets getting bigger and bigger doesn't it?s not just a little bump anymore. Hehe.

"Heh, yeah. It's growing pretty big, really fast" I smiled.

Doctor: Alright, we'll keep up the good work. Oh before I go have you and your husband been....intimate?

My eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

I felt my heart racing as she asked.

Doctor: Intimate. Have you had intercourse within the past few weeks?

"Um, no. We haven't" I said.

Doctor: Well, you should. It'll help relieve some stress, you do feel a bit tense. It's just like exercise.

She smiled.

This is so awkward.

"Heh. Yeah, okay." I said.

Doctor: Well, aside from that everything is fine. Be sure to drink plenty of water and try to exercise so your body can relax okay?

I nodded. How am I supposed to tell Jimin that?! I mean he is pretty much my husband now but I can't just say 'hey I'm pregnant but it's okay, let's do it' I sighed. No way, no now I'm gonna do that. Plus, why would he want to? I'm getting fat. My tummy is growing, how are we even...I shook my head. This is ridiculous.

The doctor further explained the process as she grabbed her things then said good bye. I couldn't leave the house since technically this was sort of a secret. The fans didn't know and we were scared of what they'd think. After all Jimin is 2 years younger than I am, they'll think I did it on purpose or that I did it so he'd stay with me. I can only imagine the crazy rumors that would go around, not to mention all the hate fans would give me. I'd better get dinner started before Jimin gets home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Baby, I'm home"

He kissed my tummy and then kissed me. "What'd the doctor say?"

I began to blush. "Uh, the doctor?"

He nodded. "Yeah. What'd she tell you?"

"Oh, that uh, everything's fine. Yeah. We are totally fine, couldn't be better. Heh. Heh. Heh." I said smiling awkwardly.

He raised and eyebrow and looked at me. "You sure that's all she said? You're not hiding anything from me are you?" He asked.

"N-No. Not at all. That's what she said, really." I laughed awkwardly.

"Umm, okay then" he said still looking at me.

There's no way I can lie to him! He sees right through me!

"You hungry? Cuz I'm hungry, I'm so hungry I could eat some food. Which I made, it's in the kitchen, I cooked...so yeah." I said.

"Babe, I know you're hiding something. Tell me what it is" he said.

"I-I-I'm not hiding anything..." I said.

"Well, I'll just call her then." He said and walked to the house phone.

"No!" I grabbed his arm.

"Huh?" He turned around.

"No, because...she said she was gonna be busy. Yeah that's it, super busy. Busy busy busy. Hahaha. You know doctors." I said.

"Baby, you're being paranoid." He looked at me.

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you but it's....it's embarrassing." I said and felt my ears all hot.

"Babe, just tell me. I promise I won't laugh" he smiled.

I whispered in his ear. His eyes widened and he began to blush.

"Is that even right? What about the baby?" He asked.

"Well, she said it was 'essential' and that further in the pregnancy when I'm in those last few weeks to..do...that and you have to umm..." I whispered in his ear.

He became even redder. He couldn't even talk.

"Let's just eat dinner okay? I told you what you wanted to know." I said.

I walked into the kitchen, maybe I shouldn't had told him. He didn't seem to really cope with the idea. I think he's repulsed by the idea after all I don't have the body I used too. I'm getting fat. Really fat. I began to feel sad, mood swings again. In my mind it didn't matter but I was really upset for some stupid reason. I kept thinking about me being fat. Hmm.

I served dinner and we ate. He didn't say much at the table, just about what he and the guys did and how they were having a concert soon. Which I won't get to go to since I'm like this. I went to take a shower and towel dried my hair, I looked in the mirror, I'm really fat. Everything about me is fat, he's not gonna love me after I have this baby. I'll be ugly. Well, I already am ugly, just look at me. I sighed. I'll just go to bed. I finished drying my hair and went to bed. He didn't sleep with me that night, maybe...ah forget it.

"Babe, I'm leaving."

Is it morning already? I opened my eyes and yes it was.

"Alright. I'll be here...like always" I sighed. "Have a good day"

"You okay?" He sat on the bed.

"I don't know. I have a lot of emotions running through me, like why you didn't sleep here last night. Is it because of what I said? I never said you had to babe, it was a suggestion from the doctor. I'm not gonna make you do something you don't want too, I know I'm not exactly what I used to be. Everything changed about my body and maybe...I don't know..."

"Maybe what?" He asked.

"Maybe, now that you see me like this...I look less appealing. I gained weight, my face looks awful and the only thing that's beneficial are probably my boobs." I said.

"Wait, let me get this straight. You think that I find you unattractive now? Is that why you're all upset?" He asked.

"Well, as stupid as it sounds. Yeah, I guess so. I just, I don't know..." I said.

"Baby, don't be ridiculous. Babo. I don't think you're unattractive, I just, I was overwhelmed in a way. I'm sorry if I upset you. Don't think I don't love you because how could I not? You're the love of my life and you're carrying my baby. I know you're stressing and I'll fix it, trust me. Haha. Don't think such things. I swear those hormones of yours are out of control." He kissed me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Third Trimester-

29 weeks already. Ugh, I think I liked the second trimester better. My back hurts so much. The baby moves so fast it's like there's more than one. My tummy abnormally huge, Suga had recently said I had a Buddha belly. The jerk haha. Today they came to visit, I still didn't know what the baby was, I wanted to know but Jimin said it was best if we waited until he/she were born.

Jin: Wow, okay. We need to throw you a baby shower.

V: But we don't know what it is

Jungkook: I want it to be a girl.

Jhope: A boy!

Suga: I want a boy too.

Rap Mon: A girl would be cute. But a boy could carry on the bangtan name.

Jimin: Either way it's no big deal. Karen and I could always have another.

V: But what if you get the same result.

Jimin: Keep trying.

"No way. I'm only having two kids" I said.

Jimin: But I want 4.

Suga: 4?!

Jin: Haha. Can you imagine? 4 Jimin's running around? XD

Jhope: That's 4 Jimin's too many.

Jungkook: I don't think the world is ready for that many Jimin's.

Jin: Aw, the Park family ^o^

V: But Noona has yet to get his last name.

Rap Mon: When are you guys getting married anyway?

"After I have the baby. Maybe until it's a year old...." I said.

Jimin: Why can't we get married now?

-____-

Jimin: Heh. Heh. Just kidding~

Suga: You can't hide this baby forever though, when are you going to put it out there?

Jimin: I'm kinda scared to.

RM: I don't blame you bro. You don't know how everyone will react.

Jin: I know but haven't you seen the papers for the last past weeks? Headlines read: 'Dr frequently visiting Karen's house. Is she sick or is she hiding something?' The one from last week stated Karen had cancer or an incurable disease. But I'll have you know there are some fans who are already onto this, they know something is going on.

I sighed.

V: Well, I say you show it. After all we all support you and the EXO Hyungs do too. That's all that matters.

Jungkook: But what about the sasaengs?

"The what?" I asked.

Jimin: Don't worry about it babe.

He gave Jungkook a look.

Jungkook: Sorry Noona.

"What is that?" I looked t them.

Jin: Jimin's right, don't worry about it.

What is that? Sasaengs or whatever.

Suga: Why don't you make a collage of all your pregnancy progress and post it online?

"I don't know..." I said.

Jhope: Don't feel pressured Karen. It's okay. Whenever you're ready.

I smiled. "Thanks guys. You're always supporting me and putting up with my mood swings and bipolar attitude."

V: We'll always be here for you Noona

They hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to take the boys' advice and tell everyone what was really going with me. I'm already in my third trimester, I might as well say it now. I posted the progress of the baby. Week 1-29th, I posted how I looked after each trimester and wrote a long caption apologizing and telling the fans that I needed their support. To my surprise there was a lot of positive feedback, of course naturally some were shocked and upset, others congratulated me and Jimin, they were really happy for us. They asked me if it was a boy or a girl, if I had named it yet. So many questions, but naturally I couldn't respond to every single one of them. I was excited that they were excited. I smiled, this is great. It went better than I expected. I wrote back to the ones I could but within the first 5 minutes I had 20,000 likes and 3,000 comments. I can only imagine what it'll be like within an hour.

Comment: Unnie! Be careful and take good care of yourself okay? Fighting! You and Jimin Oppa are the best!

Comment: Unnie! Get plenty of rest! Hwaiting! Can't wait to see what the baby will look like!

Comment: Unnie! You look beautiful! How your tummy has grown! But no worries, I'm sure Jimin Oppa still loves you the same! I don't mean it in a bad way! :3 Xoxo

Comment: OMO! I hope it's a boy! Name it after Jimin Oppa!

Comment: You better watch your back.....

My eyes widened. What? I reread the comment. What's that supposed to mean?

Comment: Ya! Don't threaten her you bitch!

Comment: She should. Wouldn't want anything to happen to the baby. Take good care of yourself Karen. XOXO.

Oh my gosh. What is this?

Comment: Unnie! Be sure to always have someone with you when Oppa isn't around.

Comment: Omfg! Was that a sasaeng?! Unnie be careful!

I kept reading the comments and finally knew what a sasaeng was. One of the girls gave another a definition.

Comment: Sasaeng- (사생팬) is widely known to be an excessively obsessed Hallyu fan. Although "sasaengs" are largely not considered as fans, many sources still refer to them as "sasaeng fans". So in other words they are obsessed stalkers that try to defile and harm their favorite idols, going to extreme and insane lengths to have what they want.

I got off the computer and felt scared. But they don't know where I am...do they? Stalkers know everything though...right?

*VRRR VRRR*

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, how are you doing today? How's the baby?"

"I'm okay, the baby's fine..."

"Are you okay? You sound...frightened."

"Baby, did you see the post I tagged you in about 30 minutes ago?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's cute. I like how you made the collage, it's like a video. Why?" He asked.

"Well, did you read the comments?" I asked.

"No, there's a lot keke. I can't possibly read ALL of them" he said.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right." I said.

"Did someone offend you babe?" He asked.

I told him about the comment I had read.

"Babe, don't take that to heart. Some fans just get jealous is all. Don't worry about it, I'll be home later okay?" He said.

I took a deep breath. "Okay"

"Baby, it's gonna be okay. Nothing is gonna happen to you, I love you" he said.

"I love you too babe" I said.

-click-

I guess he's right, I can't take everything to heart. It's these hormones, they've got me over thinking stuff. I rubbed my tummy and relaxed. I wanted to go for a walk but there's no way I can go alone, I need someone to hold my hand. Maybe I should call Kai and see if he's free. I haven't seen him in a while.

*Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring*

Come on, pick up the phone.

*Ring Ring Ring Ring*

"Sup prego"

-___-

"That's not funny" I said.

"What? It's true. Haha. How are you? Long time no see. We text a lot but you know it ain't the same. How's the baby?"

"I already want it out of me, I'm so fat. I can only imagine how I'll look when the baby is out. Not to mention my back aches, my feet swell and it's awful! These hormones are no joke either." I said.

"Bet Jimin is irresistible now. Hahaha. You're not fat, you just have a growing being inside of you, of course you're gonna grow a little. It'll all be over soon. When do you give birth?" He asked.

"Well, promise you won't get mad kay? Hehe."

"Why would I get mad? It's a normal question. When, tell me" he said.

"The 14th..." I said.

"Of what?" He asked.

"January." I said.

He gasped. "Really?! That'll be the best gift ever! Aww. Karen, he/she will be my birthday gift. How cute is that?"

I smiled. "Aw, Kai, I'm glad you think so. I was kinda worried you'd be all 'but that's MY day' and all that"

"Pfft, no why would I say that? You know I already love that kid as if it were my own and I always will. Uncle Kai is ready."

I giggled.

"Say, have you eaten yet?" He asked.

"Uh no. Not yet, why?" I asked.

"Chanyeol, Chen, D.O, Kris and Baekhyun are in the kitchen. We don't have anything to do plus it's a day to relax. You wanna come? I really wanna see you and so do the guys"

"Yeah, sure. Will you come get me?" I asked.

"Of course. You're pregnant, you're not supposed to drive silly. I'll be there in a bit" he said.

"Okay, bye"

-click-

I texted Jimin and let him know I was going to be with Kai.

Jimin: Alright, be extremely careful babe. Tell him not to drive fast and to be extremely cautious.

I wrote back. He worries so much but I think it's really cute. It shows how much he really cares about my fragile state.

*knock knock*

That was fast. I went to answer the door.

Kai: Told ya I'd be here quickly.

"How'd you get here so fast?" I asked.

"I was already on my way when you called haha" he smiled. "Aww, look at you! How cute! Can I touch?" He looked at my tummy.

I nodded. "Sure. Hold on, let me see where the baby is...hmm...oh, right here"

I placed his hand on my tummy.

"Omo! It's moving! Hi little one! It's uncle Kai, I can't wait for us to meet" he smiled and kept talking to the baby.

Kai looks so happy, he'd make such a great dad. He's so tender and sweet. The way he talks to the baby is so adorable. I've never seen this Kai before, come to think of it, he's changed a lot. Guess it's cuz he's more mature now than before.

He chuckled and looked at me. "Is something the matter?"

"No, Not at all. I was just thinking." I smiled. "Kai, you're gonna make such a great dad someday"

He slightly blushed. "Uhh...Thanks"

I giggled. "Come on, let's go"

He took my hand then slowly and carefully helped me walk to the car.

"You walk like a penguin Kekeke"

"Shut up." I smiled.

I tried putting my seat belt on....but....I don't think that it'll happen. Kai bursted into laughter.

"heol.....u-wa. Hahaha."

"Ya! It's not funny...." I tried folding my arms across my chest but uh, that wasn't happening either, my breasts were no joke. I kinda miss my normal ones, this is ridiculous!

"Mianhe, keke. It's just funny. But I'll stop, I promise." He smiled. "I guess I'll have to drive extra careful since you can't put your seat belt on. Man, you sure that's just one baby? Your tummy is huge."

"Yes, I'm sure. It's real big, I know. Signs of a healthy and strong baby don't you think?" I asked.

He nodded. "Ne"

"Say Kai..."

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Have Sasaeng fans ever bothered you or any of the others?" I asked.

"Yeah. I can't even begin to imagine what they'll do next. They're insane but regardless we treat them with as much love as our fans." He said.

"Oh..well, what exactly have they done?" I asked.

"Well, one time, if it weren't for our manager Luhan would've been kidnapped. These Sasaeng fans bought an identical van that we have and Luhan was almost going to get in. Then there was the time a girl pretty much spread her blood on our dorm door, period blood, it was disgusting. Oh and the time this girl literally went to the extreme to shaving her head bald and she dressed up as a guy and walked I to the restroom while we were there. That was pretty crazy, it's like once they're there...there's no way of getting rid of them. At Baekhyun's brothers wedding, they even left a message for him, if I remember correctly it said....'Baekhyun-ah, I told you, Stop messing around, or we really don't know what we'll do next. Why do you think we went all the way there and caused a fuss? Our puppy is so cute when he's mad. But it's time to tone down that personality isn't it? You're a public figure hehe. Try treating us like we're insects one more time, we really don't what we'll do next time And send your brother our congratulations on his wedding~' it was creepy. Also a girl snuck into EXO-M's dorm and wrote on the mirror 'A Chinese sasaeng fan sneaked into EXO-M's waiting room and wrote "Zhang Yixing I love you" on the mirror and put her love letters into Lay's bag. Then also there was an incident when a girl got a hold of Kyungsoo's boxers, she had posted a picture on 'KakaoStory' she was all like 'I am selling the underwear of Do Kyung Soo (D.O). I personally got it from their dorm. It was extremely hard for me to obtain. I am thinking it's worth 10,000 won. You don't believe me? There were a couple of hair strands on the underwear that you could test for DNA. I also have socks. Do not argue or tackle one another. I'm going to go next week to get Sehun's underwear if you want to reserve it. I could not get through EXO-M's thorough security. This item was something I was able to barely obtain. I'm selling hair strands, too.' It's pretty insane." He said.

"They were able to get into your dorms?! But....the security...."

Now I'm scared.

"I don't know how they do it but they're able too. I guess they'll do whatever it takes. Once I was attacked at the airport in the Philippines, a girl suddenly grabbed me and I fell and hurt my knee and shoulder. Luhan had hurt his hand."

What if something happens to me? I can't possibly defend myself in this condition.

Kai looked at me. "Hey, you okay?"

I took a deep breath. "No....I'm really scared now"

"Why?" He asked.

I told him about the threat I had received.

"Karen you have to be extremely careful. You've been targeted, promise me you'll be really cautious. Hire a maid or something don't answer your phone have someone else answer it for you...well, if you're usually alone I don't know how that'll work but..we'll figure something out. The baby is at stake and we need to protect him/her at all costs!"

Aw, Kai...

"I'm going to talk to Jimin, something needs to be done ASAP. Understood?"

I nodded.

"Okay. But don't tell him I told you..." I said.

"Why not?"

"Because...he told me not worry about and not to take it to heart cuz some fans are a little jealous. I don't want him to think I told you because I didn't trust in his word." I explained.

"Oh, I see. Well, I'll say I saw it on your picture then. Don't worry." He smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun: Yehet! Karen's here!

Chanyeol: That's not Karen, seems like a penguin to me. Kekeke.

"Ohh you're lucky I'm pregnant or I'd totally beat you up!"

D.O: It's okay I can do it for you ^^

I smiled. "Hey Kyungsoo~"

I think he is so cute! His smile and face are adorable!

D.O: Anneyong ^^

Sehun: Have you forgotten me already? /_\

"Of course not. Come here" I extended my arms.

Sehun hugged me but laughed.

"What's so funny?!" I exclaimed.

Sehun: Noona, you're so short and it feels funny to hug you cuz your tummy is so abnormally huge.

Chen: Karen~ how are-....U-wa! Noona your stomach!

Kai: -___-

Baekhyun: U-Wa! You've got it going on Karen. Look at how big your tummy is and uhh your accessories are...

Suho: U-wa.

I sighed. "Yes, yes. I get it! I'm big!"

Kris: ....

"What?!"

Kris: Don't what me.

"I just did"

Kris: So?

"............."

Kris: .............

"........."

Kris: This is boring. I'm leaving now, standing around isn't my style...

"You're not my style."

EXO: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Kris: You aren't either so I'm not trippin :P

"Shut up"

Kris: No

"Yes"

Kris: Ya! I'm leaving.

Chanyeol: the doors over there.

Sehun: hahaha

Xiumin: Karen, how much longer until it's born?

"Not long. It'll be here in January.." I said.

Kai: on the 14th.

He sounded so proud haha. It was kinda funny.

Suho: Ah, on your birthday. What a beautiful gift.

Lay: A shame it's not yours but in any case it is a beautiful gift.

Now that I think about it, maybe this baby would've been Kai's if I had given him a chance...He would've been extremely happy to have his child on his birthday.

Kai: Mine or not, I'm still gonna love it and visit it often when possible.

Suho: Karen, have you found out what it is yet?

Tao: I really want it to be a girl. How adorable would that be? Karen, have you thought of any names?

"Umm, yeah Jimin and I have thought of a few but we're unsure. I guess we'll have to wait until it's born." I said.

Tao smiled and rubbed my tummy.

I smiled at him.

Kai: You shouldn't stand for so long. Come on. Let's sit on the couch.

He helped me sit down.

Baekhyun: I saw your picture~~ it's really cute. So how does it feel?

Chanyeol: Does the baby keep you up?

"It feels strange at first but then when it starts moving it really makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside just knowing that soon I'll be able to hold it in my arms. I do wonder if it'll look like him or if it'll look like me. You know most of the time one of the parents chromosomes over powers the others. And sometimes it does, it likes to move around and kick a lot around 2 a.m but Jimin's voice calms it down and it'll go back to sleep I suppose."

Kai: Fetus' sleep?

Suho: of course they're a human being like the rest of us. They eat, drink and sleep.

Kai: Hmm..that's interesting.

I smiled. "It's moving right now. You wanna feel?"

They came closer and put their hands on my tummy.

Sehun: Yehet! It's kicking!

Xiumin: Can I listen?

"Sure" I smiled.

He put his ear against my tummy and smiled.

Xiumin: Ah! (Pulls away) It kicked me!

The boys chuckled.

Kris walked by and looked at me.

"You wanna feel the baby?" I asked.

Kris: Uhh...Okay.

He approached me and put his hand on my tummy. His eyes widened.

Kris: U-Wa. It kinda feels like it gonna just pop out of your skin.

"It's kicking lightly at the moment. Sometimes it hurts. It kicks hard" I said.

He put his ear on my tummy to listen.

Kris: It sounds like your belly is filled with water haha.

He's such a dork but sweet.

Kris: Ahem...

What's he doing?

Kris: Excuse Me...Little Baby...

Eh?

Kris: Hello? Excuse Me...

I simply looked at him.

Kris: Little Baby...

What's he mumbling?

The boys began laughing at him. But clearly he wasn't taking to the baby as a joke. He was 100% serious about this. I wanted to laugh but the poor guy looked so confused, haha.

Kai: Ah, that was a good laugh.

Sehun: Kris Hyung what are you doing?

Kris: Talking to the baby.

His voice cracked towards the end. The boys laughed again.

Kris: -___-

Suho: Haha...Ahhh~

Kai: Oh there's something we all need to discuss, regarding Karen and the baby.

Chanyeol: What is it?

Kai: A Sasaeng is believed to have threatened her.

Chen: What? You sure?

Kai nodded.

Tao: This is no joke. Sasaengs will go to the extreme, remember the time they put a camera in the hotel were I was showering and they ended up recording it. I was singing and stuff.

Kai: Which is why you guys have to help me come up with some sort of effective plan.

Xiumin: Why not hire security guards with trained guard dogs?

Suho: Jimin needs to be in on this conversation as well.

"The thing is...he doesn't think it's a Sasaeng fan. He thinks it's just fan who's jealous" I explained.

Chen: It shouldn't be taken lightly

Tao: I agree those kind of 'fans' aren't ones you wanna have in your life. It becomes a problem.

"But what am I supposed to do?" I asked. "I don't want Jimin to feel as if I don't trust in what he told me but I don't want anything to happen to my baby." I said.

Baekhyun: There's a chance they might not strike now. They'll lay low for a while to plan what it is they're going to do but still you need to be prepared at all times.

It can't be helped now. This is really happening, I can't take that picture I posted up anymore plus if I sent it from home...Is it possible for them to track me down like that?

Xiumin: But don't worry about it too much. It's bad for the baby.

He smiled at me.

I smiled back. "I'm not"

Sehun: Noona, I know you're getting tired of hearing this but...how'd you get so big? I mean this baby is obviously going to be big by the looks of it. Do you eat a lot?

Chen: Speaking of eating, Chanyeol-Ah~ is the food ready?

Chanyeol nodded.

Kai: You hungry?

I felt kinda shy. They were all looking at me....this is so embarrassing.

Chanyeol: No need to be shy Noona. Come on. Let's go eat at the table.

It smelled really good. I wasn't the only one who wanted to taste Chanyeol's cooking. Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun helped me up. Gosh, it's so hard for me to just get off the couch! The meal looked so delicious~ my mouth watered at the sight. This was truly a meal my baby and I will enjoy to the fullest. Although lately I feel as if my appetite had tripled, is that a bad thing?

We all sat down.

Baekhyun: Aw, Karen you can use you tummy as like a table. Haha.

-___-

Sehun: Does it but you? Like your tummy?

"It gets in my way, I admit that. It's just so round and..." I sighed. "Be grateful you're a guy"

Chen: Guys suffer too you know.

"Oh whatever. You do not. Girls go through the most, guys just...no. You leave all the things to the women." I said.

Chen: Nah-uh. How so?

I cleared my throat. "You really wanna talk about this at the table?"

Suho: Nope. Let's eat ^__^

-After the meal-

Chen: Okay give me your reasons. Go.

"1.periods
2.have to be careful about getting pregnant
3.have to suffer a great amout of pain while giving birth
4.We get frustrated and depressed easily.
5.we always have to look out for the way we look cuz boys are so superficial." I stated.

Chen: What? Hold up. Okay WE may not have periods or carry kids BUT we're there for most of the things you go through. In your case, your fiancé is an idol he can't constantly be with you 24/7. Also, you get frustrated and depressed over dumb things. Like 'being fat' and 'feeling ugly' when we try to make you feel beautiful. Then we compliment you and girls are always like 'No, don't lie. I look horrible. I'm ugly' and hey, Girls are just as shady as guys in the looks department.

"We are not" I said.

Chen: You dig Jimin's abs don't you? His muscles?

"Well...I..."

Chen: Ah-ha! See?!

"So?! He already had abs and stuff before so that doesn't count! And so?! All guys think about are boobs and curves and butts!" I said.

Chen: We do not!

"Mhm, so you're gonna tell me a 40 DD doesn't catch your attention?" I raised my eyebrow.

His eyes widened.

Kai: o.o

Suho: I'm gonna go...do that thing.....

Kris: .....

Sehun: Hahaha. But a 40 DD isn't really seen unless....well...I suppose it depends on the woman. Right?

Baekhyun: XD

Xiumin: I'm gonna help Suho...

Tao: :O

"Mhmm, exactly. And don't tell me that a girl who has makeup on, all dolled up with a cute little dress doesn't arouse you cuz I know it does." I said.

Chen: We think about personality too! Girls just see the sexy bod and even if the guy is a jerk they don't care cuz he's hot.

"That's such a lie!"

Chen: You telling me if Jimin didn't have abs and muscles you would've still said yes to him?

"Jokes on you because I was already with him when I got to touch his abs for the first time. Ohhh!"

Chen: What about Kai?

"What about him?" I asked.

Chen: Well, he's handsome.

"Uh-huh. And?"

Chen: He has a good personality.

"Yeah..."

Chen: Why didn't you go with him then?

"That is a dirty trick! Chen that's not cool"

Chen: Prove me wrong then.

"I was already with Jimin when Kai asked me out. So there" I said.

Chen: Guys tend to always make the move. Why don't women call & text us? Why do we have to instigate?

"Because we feel special and we don't wanna seem desperate. DUH"

This conversation kept going on, back and forth. Little by little the boys left until it was just Sehun, Baekhyun, Lay, Kai and D.O.

Baekhyun: I think it's all equal. Women are a pain, Men are a pain. Sometimes things don't work out but men and women balance each other out.

D.O: I agree. Without women there wouldn't be offspring but without men there wouldn't be anything to create offspring with.

Kai: Like a ying-yang

We kept talking for a while longer. The others came back and Suho had suggested we watch a movie before taking me back home. 'A moment to remember' was the movie he had picked out. It was such a touching story, about two people whose love survives even the tragedy of Su-Jin developing Alzheimer's disease at a young age. Together they are building beautiful memories as they meet, and marry, but all those memories are soon to be lost to The wife's rare illness. The man who goes from a loner with a chip on his shoulder to a loving husband who has to face the fact that his wife doesn't recognise him any more. It was such a wonderful movie, we cried and shared this nice moment. It was nice, it had been so long since I hung out with them like this. I'm really glad and happy Kai brought me here. I feel safe and I don't feel alone anymore.

>>>>>>>>>>>To Be Continued......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898K 25.4K 64
BTS Imagines❤️ *Lots of teasing *Will make you feel lonely *Just happy imagines
170K 3.3K 59
BTS IMAGINES!!! ♡♥
69.9K 2.5K 78
𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐈𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲.... ©️𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧__