Mr. Mendes | shawn mendes

By sinfulmendess

When it was myself and thirty other students, he was Mr. Mendes. When it was just him and I, he was Shawn. More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
epilogue.
author's note!
a/n!

thirty-one.

30.8K 519 373
By sinfulmendess

"I'll take a strawberry daiquiri and he'll just have another beer." I smiled at the waitress, adjusting where I sat on the beach chair as she walked away.

I hummed at the feeling of the warm sun on my skin, which was already two shades darker since we had gotten here yesterday, and glanced out at the blue waters of the Bahamas. Shawn had gone all out; an all inclusive resort with beach and pool access, plus a large suite for us to stay in.

I had told my parents I was going to California with Caroline and Jack to spend New Years with them, and not to worry.

"Baby," Shawn hummed, eyes scanning over my body with a grin. "Did you know I'm the luckiest man on this beach?"

"Shawn," I rolled my eyes, a grin on my lips. "Shut up."

"Make me." He challenged, wiggling his brows suggestively.

I threw the tanning oil that I had been applying in his direction, and luckily, he caught it with a laugh, before I stood up and pointed to my back.

"Cover me?" I asked sweetly, glancing over my shoulder at him.

"I want to cover you in something other than tanning oil." Shawn mumbled cheekily, spraying my body and rubbing it in anyway.

"Shawn Mendes!" I gasped, giggles falling from my lips. "Cheeky bastard."

"Your cheeky bastard." His hand came down on my backside, making me shriek slightly in surprise.

"Quit that!" I laughed, pushing his chest gently before his hands wrapped gently around my wrists.

"Pushing me? Really?" He teased, pulling me in closer.

I prepared myself for a kiss, only to let out a small yelp of surprise as Shawn wrapped his arms around my thighs, then threw me over his shoulder.

"Shawn!" I shrieked, kicking my legs as my fists hit against his back. "Put me down!"

Shawn's answer was laughter as he walked closer and closer to the ocean, and I continued to thrash slightly, meeting amused gazes of other guests who were watching us.

"People are staring!"

"Let's give them a show, then." He replied, lifting my body up from his shoulder once the sea was halfway up his torso.

I felt myself being lifted, small "no's" leaving my lips, only to get louder as Shawn held me up.

"Put me down, Shawn!"

"Down? Okay!" He nodded, tossing me up into the air.

I yelled out some curse word at him before the cold water of the ocean surrounded me, and I felt the sandy floor at my feet. I kicked up, swimming back to the surface before grabbing Shawn's shoulders, trying to shove him under the water with a grin.

"Hey!" He yelled, not moving at all since he was much stronger than I was.

"Yeah, hey, asshole!" I giggled, finally giving up and jumping on his back. "Go on, my steed."

"Are you calling me a horse?" He asked, beginning to swim anyway.

"Ooh, someone knows their animals." I mumbled, kissing below his ear, where he tasted like his body wash mixed with salt.

"Brat," He replied, his hands on my thighs to hold me up before spinning me to his front.

My legs stayed around his waist, facing now to him as my arms came around his neck.

Shawn's thumb pressed against the small heart tattoo on my thigh, and I examined the small stubble growing on his jawline as he spoke.

"Did it hurt?" He asked.

"When I fell from heaven?" I muttered playfully, knowing he was talking about my tattoo. "Not too much. That's why it's small; I'm a baby when it comes to needles."

"Would you ever get another?" He leaned in, kissing my nose gently as he walked closer to the shoreline.

"I want a little rose on my ankle." I nodded, kicking my foot against his lower back gently.

He set me down once we were out of the water, and we walked back to our beach chairs hand in hand.

"A rose, hm? Fits you. It's your middle name too, isn't it?"

I nodded, sipping at my fruity drink as I passed him the beer the waitress had brought.

"Tired?" Shawn asked, and I nodded, feeling a bit tipsy from the alcohol and sun we'd been in all day.

"C'mon, let's go take a nap, yeah?"

We gathered our things and made our way back to the suite, hands still intertwined as we mindlessly talked.

Shawn opened the door, setting our stuff down on the kitchen table while I watched him.

"Do you really feel like napping?" I asked, watching his muscles flex under his shirt.

"If you wanna go back to the pool or something, we can, babe."

"No, not like that. I mean," I paused, walking over to him before my hands gripped onto the hem of his shirt. "Let's do something else."

His brows raised, making me giggle before his hands wrapped around my thighs and lifted me onto the suite's kitchen counter.

"Will you fuck me here?" I asked sweetly, batting my lashes up at him.

Shawn answered me with a kiss, his lips eager while his hands roamed over my body, my hands reaching for the waistband of his swim trunks. They hit the floor as Shawn tugged my shorts and bottoms off, followed by his lips leaving mine so we could remove our shirts. Once we were both bare, Shawn stared down at me, his cheeks pink as I suddenly felt shy.

"I'm one lucky bastard, Julianna."

He dropped to his knees before spreading my thighs apart, making me gasp softly in anticipation. I felt his soft kisses against my thighs, making me grow wetter and more anxious as I craved him even more.

"Shawn," I whined, bucking my hips desperately.

"Who am I, princess?"

"Daddy," I answered, arousal flooding my veins.

Shawn was clearly pleased; a small chuckle left his lips before his mouth was against my clit.

His tongue flicked over the sensitive nub of nerves, making my legs shake slightly as he pressed one finger inside of me.

"Please, more," I begged, well aware he was teasing.

He drew small, slow circles against my clit with his tongue, giving the nerves a gentle kiss every few moments. His finger slowly moved in and out of me, curved slightly to add pleasure to his teasing movements.

I couldn't help but moan, my head falling back as Shawn's mouth continued its slow torture. He had his large hands wrapped around my thighs, keeping my legs spread for him. I began to press myself against his mouth, shaky gasps coming from my lips; then he was gone.

I blinked up at him, in a slight daze before his lips found my weak spot on my neck, and he slid into me.

"Daddy," I gasped, feeling my body clench around his length.

"Fuck, kitten, you're always so damn tight." Shawn hissed through clenched teeth, his lips still against my skin.

"Fuck me, please." I whimpered, my legs wrapping securely around his torso.

He was no longer playing the teasing game; his hips pulled back, only to slam into me, causing a loud moan to tumble from my swollen lips.

He repeated his movements over and over, making my body hot with pleasure as my hands held tightly onto his shoulders while he roughly moved in and out of me.

He used one hand to press his thumb against my clit, making my toes curl as my head fell back once more, and I cried his name out loudly in pleasure.

I could feel the knot in my stomach growing tighter with each thrust, and when he angled his hips to hit my sweet spot, I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"You've been driving me in-fucking-sane, baby, in your little bikini." Shawn groaned in my ear. "All I've been thinking about is fucking you."

"I'm close, daddy, I'm gonna..." I gasped, my legs shaking slightly.

His free hand slowly moved up, wrapping around my neck, and as soon as he applied pressure, I felt a surge of heat through my body. My thoughts went fuzzy as I felt my breathing stutter thanks to his hand, making me cry out while I hit my high harshly.

"Fuck," Shawn grunted, hips moving frantically before stuttering slightly, a groan coming from his lips as he held our bodies close and hit his own high.

Panting, he pulled back from my shaking body after a few moments. I grabbed onto the edge of the counter, my head dizzy with pleasure, as I blinked slowly up at him.

"Better than a nap?" He asked, his chest rising and falling unevenly.

"Way better." I mumbled, my limbs still around his body.

He picked me up, making me shriek softly in surprise as he walked towards the bathroom.

"Let's clean up then actually nap, princess."

[]

"You rented a yacht?" I asked, blinking up at the large boat in front of us.

It was day two of our four day trip, and today was New Year's Eve.

Shawn nodded excitedly, a boyish grin on his lips, his pink cheeks from the sun making him look younger than twenty eight as he stepped aboard.

"Who's gonna drive it?" I mumbled, my mind wondering how much this must have costed.

"Sail, sweets." He corrected me, taking my hand and pulling me on with him. "I am."

"You're what?!" I blinked, surprised he knew how.

"I'm gonna sail it. I figured we'd spend the afternoon out on the water." He nodded, still excited. "My father taught me to sail when I was a kid. Every summer since, I take a vacation to an island and rent out something for a day."

I gazed around the open deck; a large table that could fit ten people, along with a large bar, stocked with drinks, filled most of the space. There was an empty space where the guests could lay comfortably to soak up the sun, and a ladder besides it for people to come back on after jumping in the water. A small staircase going was in the corner, and Shawn led me downstairs.

Below deck, there was a kitchen, one bedroom, a bathroom, another bar, and a living room area.

There was another staircase, this one leading back up, to the rear end of the yacht. The captain's area was here, along with another tanning spot for guests. I set my bag down as Shawn began to start the boat up and go over the control.

I slipped my skirt off, now left in my swimsuit as I grabbed my beach towel and laid it out for tanning.

Shawn seemed pleased with the boat as I stood by his side, feeling the engine kick on and vibrate beneath us, and suddenly, the boat was moving away from the dock.

"Holy shit, you really can sail this thing." I teased, gazing out at the shining blue waters ahead of us.

He laughed, kissing my head. "Pulling out of and getting back to dock is the hardest part, but I've got it down."

I kissed his hand gently before slipping down the stairs, to the bar. I hummed as I mixed Shawn and I drinks, thankful I had spent the past two years basically bartending at parties; I knew what I was doing.

I went back up, handing Shawn his drink before sipping mine, glancing out at the docked boats and how they began to get further and further away.

"How fast are we going?" I asked, setting my drink on the small table.

"About sixteen miles per hour. Not much, but for a boat, it's not bad."

Once we had gotten a good distance from the marina, Shawn said the boat had some sort of auto-pilot setting, so he put it on that and led me over the the sun spot.

We sat together, enjoying the warm Caribbean sun, sipping our drinks, and tossing the grapes I had brought back and forth, trying to catch them in our mouths.

"Shawn, you've got a horrible aim!" I laughed, trying my hardest to catch his.

"I'll show you how good my aim is." He winked, wiggling his brows as I gasped.

I threw a handful at him, two landing in his open mouth.

"You're crude, Shawn. Absolutely disgusting." I teased, shaking my head as I popped a few grapes in my own mouth.

He stood up, throwing a grape at my head with a loud chuckle before he stepped back up to lead the boat.

The sun was slowly starting to set now, as it was seven pm, and I was enjoying the pink tint the sky had. I heard the boat's anchor hit the ocean floor and the engine cut off, causing my brows to furrow as I looked to my left.

A small cave and beach sat there, making my eyes widen as Shawn came back and took my hand, pulling me up from where I was sitting.

"Jump off this boat with me." He said, his voice steady and completely serious.

"What? Are you crazy?" I asked, shaking my head as he lead me to the edge.

"For you." He remarked, making himself laugh.

"I'm not jumping!" I whined, gazing at the drop from the deck to the water.

"What if I push you?"

His hands gripped onto my hips, making me yelp softly before turning to glare at him from over my shoulder.

"Push me and I'll book a damn ticket home right now."

"C'mon, baby, jump with me." Shawn pouted, taking one of my hands in his.

"Fine," I groaned, stepping closer to the edge with him.

I gazed at the water, hoping it wouldn't be too cold, before glancing up at Shawn. "On three?"

He nodded, still holding my hand securely before he began to count. "One, two, three!"

Shawn let go of my hand just as I jumped, causing me to gasp in betrayal as I heard his loud laughter before sinking underwater.

I swam up to the surface, wiping my eyes quickly, before splashing up water as if it would even reach where he stood up high on the boat.

"You asshole!"

He continued to laugh, clutching his stomach before looking down at me. "You looked so shocked!"

"Because you let my damn hand go!" I yelled back. "Now get in here!"

"Okay, my little mermaid." He teased, still chuckling before he dove into the water.

Once he came up, I splashed water in his face and began to swim towards the little shore of the cove.

"Julianna! Stop swimming so fast!"

"No! I'm mad at you!"

"Babe!"

I could hear the water rippling as he began to swim faster to catch up, making me giggle before I turned and splashed him again in hopes of slowing him down.

He swam faster this time, grabbing my legs playfully before I kicked his hand away with a laugh. We walked up on the beach with our hands together, the sun almost down completely now.

A small cabana was set up, making me frown slightly in confusion as Shawn pulled me inside.

A table for two was setup in the first room, making me gasp in surprise as dinner was set at the each place.

"Shawn," I began, looking at him with a shy smile.

"I remember you saying you really, really like seafood, so I figured there's no better time than now to have it, yeah?" He smiled shyly, kissing me softly.

We pulled back after a few moments, sitting down at the table as Shawn opened the wine and poured us both a glass.

We ate together and talked about whatever; our plans for tomorrow, the dread we had towards returning to school, and then, our lives as children.

"What did your parents do?" I asked, gazing up at him.

"My mom was a doctor and my dad worked as a CEO in publishing."

"Sailing was your dad's passion, I'm assuming?"

He nodded. "Mom and Christina would go into town whenever we'd go to visit Miami. We had a vacation home and a boat out there. They'd shop while dad and I would go out on the water."

"What were your parents like?"

"In love, really. They'd been together for four years before they had me, then Christina two years later. I was eighteen when they passed, so they were together twenty two in total."

"Oh, wow," I hummed, reaching for my wine glass, deciding to change the subject slightly; we had never spoke of his parents before, and I didn't want to say the wrong thing now. "Were you and Christina close while growing up?"

"Incredibly close. We fought like crazy, but at the end of the day, we were best friends."

We talked a bit longer before finishing our food, and Shawn reached for my hand once more.

He led me towards the back of the cabana, into a separate room. Inside, candles were lit beside of a bed, along with rose petals scattered along the floor and sheets.

He kissed me gently, my arms moving around his neck as we slowly made our way towards the bed. Once his knees hit the mattress, he fell back against it, pulling me into his lap.

Above our heads, a loud shot went off, followed by a cracking noise. The cabana's room was open, so I tilted my back and looked up; fireworks were shooting off.

"Midnight already?" I asked, glancing at the clock above Shawn's head. "Fuck. Happy New Year, baby."

Shawn laughed, his hands gripping onto my backside gently before mumbling the words into my neck as he peppered kisses along my skin.

Then I forgot all about the fireworks as soon as his hands found the waistband of my bikini.

----------

okay I think this chapter was really long omg??? but here's a decently timed update!!

AND!!! there's a playlist posted for this book! what was once the teaser is now titled "zero" which is a playlist + disclaimer, so check that out if you haven't yet!

I have a lot planned for this story from here so I promise it'll stop being so boring soon and get interesting!!

as always, please vote, comment, and share this story, babes!

thank you all for the constant support with this story; it's amazing to know how many of you genuinely like my writing. x

I love you all so much!! ♡

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 6.6K 41
I look beyond the screaming girls infront of me, beyond the crowds of people, beyond Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Jack and Jack, all my attention is o...
17.5K 426 64
𝐁𝐨𝐲, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞? editing in progress...
79.8K 1.1K 45
The OG Magcon Preferences xx (UN-EDITED) keeping this up for the clout /
179K 5K 34
In which a boy falls in love with her fake identity. A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction DISCLAIMER: this is probably more cliche than those magcon bully books...